The Education Forum

Jack Lawrence

Was the dealership near a railroad crossing, where the limo would have to SLOW DOWN due to the raised level of road bc of the tracks? I just watched part of Jim Fetzer's The Real Deal regarding the TSBD and this was one of the secondary kill zones if Dealey Plaza got bypassed,,,

I've never heard of a possible secondary kill zone at a rr crossing before. Maybe someone else has.

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/26/2005 at 10:36 PM, Ron Ecker said:

James,

Here's something I missed. There's a letter to the editor from Oliver in the July 1993 issue of The Third Decade. She was steamed about Inkol commenting on her "experimental camera" claim and Inkol saying "This is one 'witness' whom I wish really would disappear." Oliver wrote, "As for Jack Allen Lawrence, I identified a photograph of him that Gary (Shaw) presented to me as someone I knew as Donny Allen Lance, who frequented the club often visiting with George Senator and as someone I had dances with at the Cabana Hotel on November 21, 1963. His not claiming to frequent the Carousel Club is nothing unusual, there were probably ten thousand men in Dallas back then who would say the same. Regardless of the assassination, it was not a place that men publicly stated they frequented. I can't say anythiing more about Donny Allen Lance. I don't know anything else."

Ron

This is a really interesting thread.  Makes me wonder, not if Lawrence was a shooter, but a potential alternative patsy.

On 8/15/2007 at 2:50 PM, Ron Ecker said:

Lawrence said that the car he borrowed for his date was a demonstrator. ...

He was afraid that the car would be towed, so a retired Air Force colonel who worked at the dealership and whose name he can’t remember drove him to where he left the car.

Ah yes. One of those blankety-blank Colonels again.

Steve Thomas

5 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Ah yes. One of those blankety-blank Colonels again.

The Washington Daily News, Wednesday, October 2, 1963, p.3

'SPOOKS' MAKE LIFE MISERABLE FOR AMBASSADOR LODGE

'Arrogant' CIA Disobeys Orders in Viet Nam

By Richard T. Starnes

Others Critical, Too

Other American agencies here are incredibly bitter about the CIA.

"If the United States ever experiences a 'Seven Days in May' it will come from the CIA, and not from the Pentagon," one U.S. official commented caustically.

("Seven Days in May" is a fictional account of an attempted military coup to take over the U.S. Government.)

CIA "spooks" (a universal term for secret agents here) have penetrated every branch of the American community in Saigon, until non-spook Americans here almost seem to be suffering a CIA psychosis.

An American field officer with a distinguished combat career speaks angrily about "that man at headquarters in Saigon wearing a colonel's uniform." He means the man is a CIA agent, and he can't understand what he is doing at U.S. military headquarters here, unless it is spying on other Americans.

Another American officer, talking about the CIA, acidly commented: "You'd think they'd have learned something from Cuba but apparently they didn't."