The Education Forum

Dulles, Gus Hall, Phil Ochs & RFK

Jim Glover :

I am still performing Folk Music mostly around Florida. I was born in Cleveland Ohio in 1942. I was the guy who got Phil Ochs started in Folk music at Ohio State in Columbus in 1960. I also was Jim of the duo Jim and Jean for the rest of the 60's

My interest in Politics and intrigue began when I was about 5 or 6 in Cleveland when my Dad was a Fellow Traveler in CPUSA and his friend Gus Hall was hiding out in our attic. Gus and his side kicks would talk to me about the coming revolution. There were many spies around and I would get in trouble for my loose lips.

Many strange things happened to me concerning the Cold War and I first became aware around those early years when a man with a bossy attitude came to our house and asked me to come down to the basemant to watch as my dad was tossing CP membership records in the furnace. He looked down at me and said "Jim, remember this...don't ever forget this!". I looked down at his left foot next to mine and saw his special black cut off shoe with no room for the front of his foot. I saw him limp back up the stairs and as he loaded his pipe, he gave my Dad instuctions on what to do next and I then went with my Dad as he made the rounds of his friends in the Party.

My Dad told me before he died that the Man was named Jack LeBlanc, a CP man from France.....but I remember he had no accent.

Not too many years ago while watching a documentary on JFK, down the street in Dealy Plaza came a group of the Warren Commission. The camera focused for a second on the limping man's foot and Bingo, he was wearing the same shoe and it was Allen Dulles...The same guy who fooled me and my Dad and so my Dad was unknowingly following the instuctions of the man who became head of the CIA.

About 4 or 5 years later George Bush and his little son, W, were in town when we were living in Willowick O. They would come by and watch me and my friends play football at the Park on the Lake and the golf course on Lake shore drive.

One day my friend Johnny Yakel said that the man liked us and wanted us to be in a new Allen Ladd movie.

I went over to Johnny's Moms house and Big George came in the living room dressed in a cowboy dude outfit and we were alone while Mrs Yakel waited in the kitchen. We talked about our shared ancestors in the English Throne and the new movie Ivanhoe, but instead of us being in a movie, George started talking about the White Hats and Black hats and the need for National Security and some Communist spy case and he wanted me to keep track of who comes to visit our house and let him know who.

My Folks were on vacation...and I was crying on the way home and told my grandma Cohen and she said in her yiddish accent, "the Bastards, they are startin again".

When I complained to my Folks they both ignored me and always pretended that eveything was fine but I was always supposed to be careful what I said and on the phone ect. My friend Johnny came over on his bike one day and said that the man beat him with a strap and wanted him to stay away from me because my Grandma Cohen was a bad person. I know she did call someone and even though my folks would not do anything about the man beating Johnny, the FBI came over but my dad would not talk to them.

A friend at school told me that the man was Civil Air Patrol and other kids said he thought he was like a George Washington and Believe it or not, Mrs Yakel told me he was doing this because he thought it would help him be President some day! She said he was in the Oil business and his Dad was some big shot.

One day I asked Big George if this was all about Russia and he said something like "Oh no, we do business with Russia too"...

A teacher at my school, who knew my folks, said it was happening because my parents were Stooges for the Communist Party.

Anyway this kind of intrigue continued all my life and it even lead up to my being set up with my friend Phil Ochs for stuff happening around the JFK assassination.

Since this is a bio I probably should mention that I was a write-in candidate for Prez in the 92 election on a platform of "Lets End CIA Control of our Lives and for the release all JFK records. And yes I have written to every branch of our government about my observations of the JFK case too.

David,

Good Luck with your new Book "Brothers".

I would like to let you know, if you haven't read it yet, that Phil Ochs met RFK on an Airliner and sang him his song about the Assassination of his brother and Robert cried.

I remember Phil telling me about this but I can't remember if Phil told him that he was in Dealy Plaza as a "Security Observer".

I kind of doubt if Phil told him because he was afraid of being killed about that fact but who knows because Bobby was probably scared like all of us..

I may be the only one Phil told about it because we shared secrets.

I found Phil's photo from the Documentary on the History Channel and almost everyone I have sent it to thinks it is Phil or his double.

Of course my Family and Phil's do not want to believe that Phil was there because since they were not aware of the secret stuff they do not want to get involved in the war over the conspiracy and like anyone do not have any control over where the truth may lead or how many other lies the government has in still secret files...or maybe truth is in those one million yet to be released documents.

I believe we were both set up to be in Texas when JFK was shot but the fact that I lived to tell the tale makes me think that maybe there were some folks in the CIA or the Mob or whatever who also thought that the truth should come out some day.

If anyone would like to see the photos and compare them with Photos of Phil and me singing at Ohio State two Years earlier, I well share them with the forum.

We are making great progress and if you havent yet seen the photos of the three shells that Mr. Dolva posted, see the dented shell at http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...mp;#entry104042

Jim

Jim Glover :

I am still performing Folk Music mostly around Florida. I was born in Cleveland Ohio in 1942. I was the guy who got Phil Ochs started in Folk music at Ohio State in Columbus in 1960. I also was Jim of the duo Jim and Jean for the rest of the 60's

My interest in Politics and intrigue began when I was about 5 or 6 in Cleveland when my Dad was a Fellow Traveler in CPUSA and his friend Gus Hall was hiding out in our attic. Gus and his side kicks would talk to me about the coming revolution. There were many spies around and I would get in trouble for my loose lips.

Many strange things happened to me concerning the Cold War and I first became aware around those early years when a man with a bossy attitude came to our house and asked me to come down to the basemant to watch as my dad was tossing CP membership records in the furnace. He looked down at me and said "Jim, remember this...don't ever forget this!". I looked down at his left foot next to mine and saw his special black cut off shoe with no room for the front of his foot. I saw him limp back up the stairs and as he loaded his pipe, he gave my Dad instuctions on what to do next and I then went with my Dad as he made the rounds of his friends in the Party.

My Dad told me before he died that the Man was named Jack LeBlanc, a CP man from France.....but I remember he had no accent.

Not too many years ago while watching a documentary on JFK, down the street in Dealy Plaza came a group of the Warren Commission. The camera focused for a second on the limping man's foot and Bingo, he was wearing the same shoe and it was Allen Dulles...The same guy who fooled me and my Dad and so my Dad was unknowingly following the instuctions of the man who became head of the CIA.

About 4 or 5 years later George Bush and his little son, W, were in town when we were living in Willowick O. They would come by and watch me and my friends play football at the Park on the Lake and the golf course on Lake shore drive.

One day my friend Johnny Yakel said that the man liked us and wanted us to be in a new Allen Ladd movie.

I went over to Johnny's Moms house and Big George came in the living room dressed in a cowboy dude outfit and we were alone while Mrs Yakel waited in the kitchen. We talked about our shared ancestors in the English Throne and the new movie Ivanhoe, but instead of us being in a movie, George started talking about the White Hats and Black hats and the need for National Security and some Communist spy case and he wanted me to keep track of who comes to visit our house and let him know who.

My Folks were on vacation...and I was crying on the way home and told my grandma Cohen and she said in her yiddish accent, "the Bastards, they are startin again".

When I complained to my Folks they both ignored me and always pretended that eveything was fine but I was always supposed to be careful what I said and on the phone ect. My friend Johnny came over on his bike one day and said that the man beat him with a strap and wanted him to stay away from me because my Grandma Cohen was a bad person. I know she did call someone and even though my folks would not do anything about the man beating Johnny, the FBI came over but my dad would not talk to them.

A friend at school told me that the man was Civil Air Patrol and other kids said he thought he was like a George Washington and Believe it or not, Mrs Yakel told me he was doing this because he thought it would help him be President some day! She said he was in the Oil business and his Dad was some big shot.

One day I asked Big George if this was all about Russia and he said something like "Oh no, we do business with Russia too"...

A teacher at my school, who knew my folks, said it was happening because my parents were Stooges for the Communist Party.

Anyway this kind of intrigue continued all my life and it even lead up to my being set up with my friend Phil Ochs for stuff happening around the JFK assassination.

Since this is a bio I probably should mention that I was a write-in candidate for Prez in the 92 election on a platform of "Lets End CIA Control of our Lives and for the release all JFK records. And yes I have written to every branch of our government about my observations of the JFK case too.

David,

Good Luck with your new Book "Brothers".

I would like to let you know, if you haven't read it yet, that Phil Ochs met RFK on an Airliner and sang him his song about the Assassination of his brother and Robert cried.

I remember Phil telling me about this but I can't remember if Phil told him that he was in Dealy Plaza as a "Security Observer".

I kind of doubt if Phil told him because he was afraid of being killed about that fact but who knows because Bobby was probably scared like all of us..

I may be the only one Phil told about it because we shared secrets.

I found Phil's photo from the Documentary on the History Channel and almost everyone I have sent it to thinks it is Phil or his double.

Of course my Family and Phil's do not want to believe that Phil was there because since they were not aware of the secret stuff they do not want to get involved in the war over the conspiracy and like anyone do not have any control over where the truth may lead or how many other lies the government has in still secret files...or maybe truth is in those one million yet to be released documents.

I believe we were both set up to be in Texas when JFK was shot but the fact that I lived to tell the tale makes me think that maybe there were some folks in the CIA or the Mob or whatever who also thought that the truth should come out some day.

If anyone would like to see the photos and compare them with Photos of Phil and me singing at Ohio State two Years earlier, I well share them with the forum.

We are making great progress and if you havent yet seen the photos of the three shells that Mr. Dolva posted, see the dented shell at http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...mp;#entry104042

Jim

Jim, I would love to see those photos. Could you post them?

Do you think Phil Ochs was murdered or actually killed himself? I remember he died by hanging.

I have read recently, possibly on this website, that some oil barons and Mob types, were tricked into being in and around Dealey Plaza that awful day. Possibly to show it was a conspiracy, so everyone involved better shut up, they've been photographed. Maybe that's how Phil Ochs got tricked into being there.

How you describe your childhood -- it sounds like the Hitler Youth, kids squealing on their parents for a political cause they don't understand.

Kathy

• 2 weeks later...
Jim Glover :

Do you think Phil Ochs was murdered or actually killed himself? I remember he died by hanging.

I have read recently, possibly on this website, that some oil barons and Mob types, were tricked into being in and around Dealey Plaza that awful day. Possibly to show it was a conspiracy, so everyone involved better shut up, they've been photographed. Maybe that's how Phil Ochs got tricked into being there.

How you describe your childhood -- it sounds like the Hitler Youth, kids squealing on their parents for a political cause they don't understand.

Kathy

Sure Kathy,

I just discovered this thread and I think I tried to answer some questions at http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...10194&st=15

It was kiind of like Hitler Youth because here I was in School learning about how bad Communist countries are because they have kids spying on their parents and here George Bush who thinks it will help him be president asks me to spy on my folks.

Screw him.....i decided to keep looking for answers....it has been painful but I am overcoming it all now by not trying to forget like our system tells us to do.