The Education Forum

THERE IS NO MAGIC!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time for digging this out!

Oh, for the love of God! How many "last times" are you going to reincarnate yourself and your spin-bin theories?

And why have you still not answered my question I asked you repeatedly nine months ago?

Here it is again:

Isn't it true that gaining officer and instructor status in the Special Forces, as you attained, required considerable training in brainwashing and coercive persuasion techniques, including but not limited to familiarity with works referenced in the CIA manual "KUBARK Counterintelligence Interrogation," et seq.?

That's not "personal": that goes to social engineering, and I think it's a very, very relevant disclosure that should be made, pertinent to exactly what these forums are addressing.

Ashton Gray

Last time for digging this out!

Oh, for the love of God! How many "last times" are you going to reincarnate yourself and your spin-bin theories?

And why have you still not answered my question I asked you repeatedly nine months ago?

Here it is again:

Isn't it true that gaining officer and instructor status in the Special Forces, as you attained, required considerable training in brainwashing and coercive persuasion techniques, including but not limited to familiarity with works referenced in the CIA manual "KUBARK Counterintelligence Interrogation," et seq.?

That's not "personal": that goes to social engineering, and I think it's a very, very relevant disclosure that should be made, pertinent to exactly what these forums are addressing.

Ashton Gray

That's not "personal": that goes to social engineering, and I think it's a very, very relevant disclosure that should be made, pertinent to exactly what these forums are addressing

My Great-grandfather James Thomas Howell, married his full-blood first cousin, Virginia Howell.

Now! You have my excuse, exactly what is your reason for being ignorant?

A few uploading problems, but perhaps it will get there.

Copyright Data

Front Cover Insert

Back Cover Insert

Back Cover

Note: For those who may be new to this, the bottom bullet (Purvis Exhibit# 399) is a WCC 6.5mm Carcano Bullet which was fired through a 1-inch thick live oak tree limb into a drum of water and captured.

How many pages is it??

Even I do not know!

There are well over 100 pages which are dedicated strictly to "FALLACIES OF THE WARREN COMMISSION SOLUTION".

However, since most true researchers are relatively familiar with most of these fallacies, rest assured that I have no intent of going into re-posting that information again.

In fact, after just a couple of more pages of "introductory" materials, we will begin to get down to what is pure forensic; ballistic; pathological; and physical fact.

How many pages is it??

Even I do not know!

There are well over 100 pages which are dedicated strictly to "FALLACIES OF THE WARREN COMMISSION SOLUTION".

However, since most true researchers are relatively familiar with most of these fallacies, rest assured that I have no intent of going into re-posting that information again.

In fact, after just a couple of more pages of "introductory" materials, we will begin to get down to what is pure forensic; ballistic; pathological; and physical fact.

My "Thank You's"

How many pages is it??

Even I do not know!

My "Thank You's"

FOREWORD

How many pages is it??

Even I do not know!

My "Thank You's"

FOREWORD

FOREWORD II

How many pages is it??

Even I do not know!

My "Thank You's"

FOREWORD

FOREWORD II

FOREWORD III

My apologies for having made the attachements so small. However, it is necessary in order to get as many as possible onto the postings in the limited attachment space.

In event anyone actually gives a rats rear end in regards to one of the previously posted documents, say so and I will attempt to enlarge it and repost it at some time.

How many pages is it??

Even I do not know!

Perhaps there will be no great amount of contention to this!

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis