The Education Forum

Discrediting T Casey Brennan

I originally posted this on DellaRosa's jfkresearch.com site, August 24, 2006. The only thing that has really changed since then is my impression of Oswald having been less MK'd than originally thought here...a tweak of two though here and there...

T. Casey Brennan's account was originally published as a work of fiction - year unknown, by his Mother. Since that time, he has come forward and filled in details and admitted that indeed, it is a work of non-fiction. The man himself is homeless - 'partially retarded' - his words [stemming from head injuries suffered from multiple stab wounds in 1975, in addition to the car accident in 2003], an individual who wears his hair in dreadlocks and goes about Ann Arbor Michigan with a group of young girls, acting like a 15 year old boy. Unemployed, formerly somewhat known for his work in comic books, and his efforts to remove depictions of individuals smoking from comic books, he is also in a rock band called 'Frankenhead.' He reminds me a great deal of Kerry Thornley.

He was run over by a car in 2003 - badly injured and hospitalized. I have all the reports. He was seeking assistance in getting a lawsuit together - he was crossing the street with the green, in the crosswalk. He was stuck by a young girl driver, who turned the corner pretty fast and ran him down. No one would help him. I tried contacting multiple attorneys for him - trying to see if there might be a JFK connected Attorney that might help out. Finally I found one - or Brennan did rather. I put together all of the facts, the documents, the hospitals bills, etc. On the final day that these papers would need to be filed, in order to meet the three year limitation, I was contacted by this attorney and informed that he was dropping the case.

Let's get down to cases ourselves here.

On the morning of 11/22, T. Casey Brennan claims that he was picked up by David Ferrie. Casey claims that Ferrie was a genius - a man that spoke many languages, was incredibly intelligent, pro-US, anti-Communist and DIRECTLY involved in MK/ULTRA related work [amazingly enough, it appears that F may have been involved in Operation Mosquito, by his own admission, which would have fallen under the MK umbrella]. T. Casey was 12 or 13 at the time, he celebrated his 58th birthday last week. His Parents were in some way coerced, having landed themselves in some kind of fix - T. Casey refuses to elaborate on this point. He was entered into MK/ULTRA, along with his cousin, Linda. Brennan's uncle Johnny was also associated with MK/ULTRA. His role was as a 'seeker' - one who would locate children suitable for experimentation - to study behavior, breaking down the mind, control, etc. From what I have heard and read - there would also have been a search for kids with extraordinary abilities. Many of these children went on to be trained as spies, as couriers, used for sex, blackmail, recorders, and as covert assassins. Radiation testing. Chemical testing. 'Many' of the children did not survive. In 1973, Helms ordered Gottlieb to destroy all documentation relating to these projects, and denied that children had ever been used. Although little of the documentation survived - He lied. The largest of the projects using children was named MONARCH. From the accounts of many of the survivors, experimentation went on throughout the United States and Canada. Canada settled a major lawsuit by some survivors of Ewen Cameron's torture - however Ewen was peanuts compared to the master - Joseph Mengele. According to many survivors, Mengele, using a number of aliases, was here there and everywhere - primarily at US Air Force bases, where the experiments took place. Among some of the experiments was dye injected into the eyes to attempt to change eye-color. Remote viewing. Destruction of the personality into multiple 'alters' - a number of distinct personailities which could be conditioned, hidden, and triggered upon specific commands or controls. Tones were used largely by Mengele in this 'trigger' work. Unfortunately for a lot of these survivors, an alter was created which was self-destructive. In the event that an operative might gain consciousness or control, or memories of some of their training/experiences, the mind was supposed to force the body to suicide. Luckily for the survivors, Mengele and cronies in this work didn't count on the passage of time and the natural instinct of the human to survive.

The memories of many of these individuals would come back - sometimes triggered, but not something that they had any control of - and not the type of memory that you could go back and play again. Sadly, it appears that for some, the memories are released during happy moments.

In the case of Brennan, he claims that he was first trained using a machine of some sort, and took simulated shots at Kennedy as if he was riding in a motorcade. On 11/22, he says he was drugged, placed in a crate and flown from Yale Airport to Dallas. Since he was unconscious at the time, the only other details he has were provided to him afterwards by F, he claims, and his Father. Many of his memories returned to him in the same fashion as other survivors.

In Dallas, his Father humorously related to him later, Casey was wheeled about Dallas, as allegedly F had many stops to make, before he was taken to the TSBD. In the TSBD, would have been lifted via one of the freight elevators, and then uncrated. Now here he makes a very interesting point. In his account, he is on the infamous 6th floor - however, the 6th floor has no storage room - but the 7th does. Casey remembers being in a storage room, with very few windows. There was a long table in the center of the room, and there were boxes of books. Allegedly F and his Father constructed a long rifle with a bracket which they fastened to the window sill. Allegedly F placed a hood over Caseys head, and yelled at him repeatedly to keep one of his eyes shut, or he'd be killed. Casey claims to have taken one shot, and then attempted to push the gun out the window. He says he could not, since it was bracketed in place. He then fell to the floor, or was knocked there, by F allegedly - who proceeded to take 2 more shots. The sound of other shots could be heard from outside the window. A man showed up in a suit and tie, and said he was there to observe. He looked out the window. At some point later, allegedly F said 'There's the signal!' and, briefcase in hand, the three went down the stairs. Now in terms of not having been seen - Brennan claims that they were. He remembers a woman saying, 'What's wrong with your boy? What's wrong with your boy? But of course, there is nothing to substantiate this.

Once on the 2nd floor they encountered Lee Oswald. Brennan claims that F yelled at Oswald, calling him names, and saying that they were through with him. Lee did nothing but glare at F, so he says:

The next thing I remember is David F yelling "There's the signal!" Immediately, we were hustled into the hallway, with him carrying a suitcase. We walk rapidly down to the second floor. I do not yet know that the President has been shot, in spite of the fact that I've just witnessed it, and participated in it. My head is coming together a little now, and I say groggily that I'd like to see Lee now that we're in Dallas."

"You'll see him," says David F, then: "Casey, you never believe me on these things, but they don't even remember you. We slipped them something. You'll see."

We see Lee in the halls of the second floor, sweeping. I say, "Hi, Lee!" but he doesn't even look toward me. Immediately, David F starts yelling at him: "I've got some friends here and I'm telling you we're through with you, you dumb sonofabitch, you goddamned fairy, yeah you goddamned fairy..." I don't remember it all, but in the end, David F pushes Lee in the chest hard. I am embarrassed by this hostility toward a man I intended to meet as a friend. Lee is stoical, tight-lipped, and condescending, like he's just barely putting up with this abuse.

During this, people run by, and a woman yells, "Something's going on out there!"

Lee starts to walk away, and David F says, "Where are you going?"

Lee says: "I'm going downstairs for a Coke." The altercation with David F has prevented Lee from learning that the President has been shot.

As Lee walks away, I step forward apologetically, and say. "Er...uh...Lee, the new Justice League comic came out..."

He looks at me blankly, and keeps walking. I feel my face redden. What could I have done wrong?

One aside - it is the conviction of Frank Camper, that whoever this person was - Oswald or a Soviet double, he was thoroughly MK'd. There are references to an experiment to create a patsy using a rapid induction technique which was called a failure. Nagell said the same thing, essentially - David F was using hypnosis with Oswald. Many other came forward and said the same thing. THAT would explain the push to have Oswald working at what appears to have been a hospital containing an MK ward - not that someone was trying to set him up to look like a nut.

The perpetrators deliberately murdered JFK in such a way as to affect our national identity and cohesiveness -- to fracture America's soul. Even the blatancy of their conspiracy was designed to show their "superiority" and our "futility." "They" were doing to the nation what they had been doing to individuals for years.

Looking into the subject of mind-control, one finds that the scope is wide and methods used are sophisticated. Mind control traces its origins to religious institutional use by priesthoods. Techniques of mind control developed in our western culture were field-tested by the Jesuits, certain Vatican groups, and various mystery religions, secret societies and masonic organizations. Methods tested during the Inquisition were refined by Dr. Josef Mengele during the reign of the Third Reich.

After World War II, thousands of Nazi scientists, researchers and administrators were "smuggled" into the United States against direct written orders from President Harry S. Truman, through Operation Sunrise, Operation Blowback, Operation Paperclip and other covert ops.

Soon afterwards, a mind control project called Marionette Programming imported from Nazi Germany was revived under the new name, "Project Monarch." The basic component of the Monarch program is the sophisticated manipulation of the mind, using extreme trauma to induce Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD), now known as Disassociative Disorder.

In public testimony submitted to the President's Committee on Radiation, there are amazing allegations of severe torture and inhumane pogroms foisted upon Americans and other citizens, especially as children. These same children were used in radiation experiments. They detail the drug and traumatic methodology of sophisticated mind control. Candy Jones and Cathy O'Brien tell similar stories of brutal mind control experimentation as part of the CIA's MKULTRA program. Many mind control survivors speak of a "Dr. Greene." Some researchers have identified Dr. Greene as the infamous Dr. Mengele - [most likely this is not the case].

But mind control programs and assassinations are merely part of a much larger "enterprise" being carried out by an international network of power interests. In 1995, a researcher-lawyer anonymously posted his ten-year investigation of this conspiracy on the Internet. Calling the JFK assassination part of a 50-year conspiracy, he detailed the structure of this international network, which he named "the group." The inner workings and "New World Order" agenda of this group fit snugly with what other researchers have called the Illuminati.

Dr. Green is only one alias - as per survivors. Throw in some really odd stuff on genetics and breeding.

http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/green.html

MENGELE told my informant THAT HE personally did the training on Oswald. Location unknown, but we suspect Mexico City in Summer, 1963. [The] CIA gave John Marks [search for Manchurian Candidate] what appears to be a real hokey, perhaps forged or fabricated, "field report" for the initial field test of an unconscious assassin in Mexico City in July, 1963 [see Marks' book, p. 190]. I suspect that if someone can get that file and bust a few balls, they'll find the memo given to Marks in his FOIA litigation was a substitute for one that named Oswald and depicted a successful 'experiment.'

and...

http://spychiatrists.cyberummah.org/eir_br...ry_eugenics.htm

The ambiguous rationale for the MK-Ultra program was the search for the Manchurian Candidate: to study, emulate, and counterbalance communist programs which brainwash people who could be dangerous to our national security. These programs were secret, and masses of MK-Ultra records were destroyed. But some aspects of the program's direct testing have been divulged. CIA executive Morse Allen worked at creating killers under hypnosis on and around Feb. 19, 1954. The CIA planned early in 1954 to hypnotize a man they considered disposable, to get him to make an assassination attempt, be arrested for attempted murder, and be "thereby disposed of.''

A CIA hypnosis study was done by Alden Sears at the University of Minnesota and was moved by Sears to the University of Denver, Colorado. Sears worked to answer the question, "Could a hypnotist induce a totally separate personality? CIA counterintelligence chief James Jesus Angleton, a leader of the British intelligence faction in the American intelligence community, established three goals for the hypnosis program: 1) to induce hypnosis very rapidly in unwitting subjects; 2) to create durable amnesia; and 3) to implant durable and operationally useful post-hypnotic suggestion. A test of rapid hypnosis took place in July 1963. The counterintelligence staff in Washington, D.C. asked the CIA station in Mexico City to find a suitable candidate for a rapid induction experiment. The station proposed a low-level agent, whom the Soviets had apparently doubled. A counterintelligence man flew in from Washington and a hypnotic consultant arrived from California. The experiment was said to have misfired.

According to CIA hypnosis expert Milton Klein, creating a hypnotized "patsy'' is easier than making a totally controlled Manchurian Candidate. The patsy can be induced by hypnosis to do things which later show up as circumstantial evidence that will get him falsely blamed for a crime. Klein has claimed he can create a patsy in three months; a full-scale Manchurian Candidate takes six months.

So what we appear to have here is an MK failure on the part of Oswald, or whoever he was. From the sound of things, we have a better explanation for David Atlee Phillips rubbish account in 'Nightwatch: 30 Years of Lies and Fairytales' concerning what transpired with the Oswald files in Mexico City Station. Plan B had to go into effect, which was most likely created to keep him in the TSBD until he could be killed. You have to wonder if F's meddling led to Oswald's having left the building - or having been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Anyway - Brennan proceeded to be injected again. He claims that F did not fly him back to Yale airport. Brennan says that he was placed back in the crate, and then placed on a flying boxcar - there is such a plane, and it does figure into JFK assassination stuff. Called the Fairchild C-119F - the flying boxcar - Brennan claims that if at any moment something had gone down differently, he would have been jettisoned to his death.

I think that is enough. One aside, the paperbag, the one that everyone attempted to pin on Oswald, was apparently discovered in the 'storage room.' I don't have the reference at the moment, but you can look it up - someplace in the Warren Report.

Furthermore, when the TSBD was searched, the 7th was dark - perhaps just the storage area? Lights were called for, but by the time they arrived, the rifle had been found on either the 5th or 6th floor - and the search was called off.

In the Dillard photo, there is something odd in the 7th floor window, but it's hard to make out what it is. Furthermore, it's my distinct impression that the Dillard photo is nonsense. In the first place, it appears to be a reinactment, using Norman, Jarman and Williams. Although I was once criticized about that claim, with the statement that 'Dillard burned and dodged the photo' - that is not what he said. He didn't recall if he developed his negatives or not, only that he had printed the ones that he had with him that day. Further, they were supposedly locked up in a safe or something. The Dillard is at odds with the Powers photo. It is at odds with the accounts of many eye-witnesses, including Malcolm Couch, but more significantly, Howard Brennan. Brennan puts 2 of the black employees in ONE window. The window he places them in is [laughing] none of the windows in which we see the three men in the Dillard! It's like a huge comedy of errors.

1. Anyway - so using the Dillard to discredit T. Casey's story, frankly, falls short in my opinion.

2. Jack Martin informed someone that F had a flight plan which included Dallas. Everyone spit all over this one - Martin, aka Suggs, a xxxx, a drunk. But it appears as of late his credibility has been growing. Jack Martin appears to have been what he claimed to be - connected.

3. As per Gary Mack and others - T. Casey's account is nonsense. F was in the courtroom with Marcello.

Feel free to chime in here and keep me straight. There is no photo of F in the courtroom with Marcello. Brennan has offered this challenge time and again. Further, there is the claim that F was working on Marcello's case that day - what would there have been to work on again? It was the final day of the trial! His pal Gil Wray mistakenly provides an alibi for F, claiming that when he called his secretary, she said that F had been in the office at 12:15pm. Whoops.

Weberman Nodule:

On November 23, 1963, G. Wray Gil received a call from a local television newsman inquiring as a to the whereabouts of David F and his whereabouts on November 22, 1963. G. Wray Gil said he was with David F on November 22, 1963, until 12:15 p.m., then had seen him again that night at a victory party for CARLOS MARCELLO. G. Wray Gil related this to the FBI. When the FBI questioned David F, he explained he was in the New Orleans Federal Court Building on November 22, 1963, for the final day of CARLOS MARCELLO'S deportation trial then left on a trip to Texas. When the FBI questioned G. Wray Gil he denied having received literature from the Fair Play for Cuba Committee.

That is simply not true. That is NOT what he said - according to the FBI report on 11/27 - and if he did tell the local television newsman that on the 23rd, then he changed his story 4 days later. The alibi was established through G. Wray Gil, via hearsay. Supposedly the secretary was also interviewed - I have yet to see that interview - and maybe I never will!

AGENCY : DOJ

RECORD NUMBER : 179-20001-10095

RECORDS SERIES : CLASSIFIED SUBJECT FILE 129-11, ENCLOSURES, SERIAL #71

DOCUMENT INFORMATION

ORIGINATOR : FBI

TO : [No To]

TITLE : [No Title]

DATE : 00/00/0000

PAGES : 1

DOCUMENT TYPE : PAPER, TEXTUAL DOCUMENT

SUBJECTS : GUIDROZ, ALICE

CLASSIFICATION : UNCLASSIFIED

RESTRICTIONS : REFERRED

CURRENT STATUS : POSTPONED IN FULL

DATE OF LAST REVIEW : 00/00 /0000

COMMENTS : BOX 64

What the....

GILL said that he recalled F was in New Orleans the morning of the day President KENNEDY was assassinated. He said he recalls this date well because on that date the Federal Jury in New Orleans returned a verdict in favor of GILL's client, CARLOS MARCELLO. GILL thereupon contacted his secretary, Mrs. ALICE GUIDROZ, who stated that she was positive F was in the office at 12:15 p.m. on November 22, 1963, because he left at this time stating that he would be back at about 1:30 p.m., which he failed to do. GILL said that F had done some investigative work in the MARCELLO case and he recalls that F and others connected with the case were at the Royal Orleans Hotel on the evening of the day President KENNEDY was slain.

Why do any investigative work on Marcello on the final day of the trial?

4. Who else validated the alibi?

Other individuals, including Marcello, Marcello's lawyer, the lawyer's secretary, and FBI agent Regis Kennedy, supported F's alibi.

You've got to be kidding. A mobster, a mobster's attorney, the secretary after-the-fact and a filthy dirty FBI agent with shoo-flies buzzing about his rear. Regis Kennedy who in all likelihood was part of the conspiracy himself, along with his associates - as per Torbitt.

5. Next. We have the plane. Said not to be in flightworthy conditions. When was the plane actually checked? No one knows. What was wrong with it? It needed paint. It had a flat tire, and I think some instruments were missing. What would be the easiest way to take care of business in the event someone was hot on your tail? Pop a tire, smash the instrument panel. However, it doesn't stop there. Who gave the report? Frederick Stephen Patrick O'Sullivan! A former CAP cadet under F, the one that recruited Oswald!

Mr. O'SULLIVAN. Lieutenant Dwyer, Paul Dwyer, from the New Orleans Police Department, intelligence division, I accompanied him out to New Orleans Airport where we found Dave F's airplane. We wanted to check it to see if it was flyable, to see possibly whether he had been flying it lately, with the thought that he may have transported Oswald. to Dallas. This isn't my thought, this was brought up to me, and we found his plane, but his plane was not in flyable condition. It. had fiat tires, instruments missing, needed a paint job. We also checked to see if he had rented an aircraft from any of the companies out there, and one company in particular said that they wouldn't rent him an airplane.

And Ferrie is a pilot! He's only capable of flying his plane?

6. Gaeton Fonzi - for reasons unknown, appears from what I have read to be satisfied with F's alibi. Why? What does he know that no one else does? Feel free to write him and ask - I did with no reply.

Here's what I do know about T. Casey Brennan. Claims to have been in a program called MK/ULTRA before a lot was known about it publicly. Says F was MK - not a small player - a big player. That he flew all over the US as part of the MK program. That he was involved in bio-weapon research - cancer causing agents, etc. That he was a master hypnotist. F is up in Winnipeg with Louis Bloomfield talking about Isaacs - Isaacs whom Torbitt has associated with the division of MIT that many researchers state as fact as being directly involved in MK work and Tavistock.

But we don't believe him, despite the fact that there are a large number of other children, survivors, who claim exactly what T. Casey Brennan does. That they were conditioned. That they were experimented upon. That they were hypnotised, doped up, beaten, raped, placed in artificial comas. That the military was somehow involved. That Paperclip Nazis and their research were involved. That Angelton, Dulles and many other names related to the CIA [Helms, Gottlieb, etc.] are directly connected. That there was programming of children to create covert child assassins, couriers, spies, prostitutes, etc. And on and on and on.

No one has ever bothered to answer my simple question about Shearn Moody - where did he get the kids for his parties?

Some 10 years after the assassination, men with ski masks pretending to need to use the phone broke into the Brennan home. They tied up T. Casey and his Father, soaked them in gasoline, and lit them on fire, starting with their hands. Just a normal robbery - I can think of countless times when robberies were done like that [Always start with the hands!]. They also stabbed T. Casey in the head, multiple times. Normal. I can think of zillions of similar cases [Always stab the kid in the head]. No connection whatsoever to the fact that T. Casey may have been a pawn in a very, very big game.

Still unable to prove, or disprove, Brennan's account.

I did contact Yale Airport - left a vm explaining that I was interested in reviewing any records of flight plans etc. from the 1963 timeperiod - no reply. It's so unlikely I don't think it's worth pursuing.

I cannot find a trace of this Dr Earnshaw in Port Hope, MI. T Casey says that this was the big reveal which placed him in a great deal of danger, as well as anger by other MK Victims. Earnshaw and Ferrie he claims - working closely together on the children experiments, in addition to the creation of the AIDs virus.

I have spoken with T on multiple occasions. He's provided me with additional information which is not included in his published accounts - fictional or non. I find it hard to simply dismiss. One interesting document record which I was trying to get ahold of was some John Birch conference or something that had both David Ferrie and T. Casey's parents registered. I should probably look to get a copy of that for the hell of it and post it here.

Another one from JVB's LHO, V2, Tafford Publishing, Page 630.

Curious to consider Baker as a clueless pawn to Ferrie. When I finished Baker's books I was astonished by being left with only one of two choices: Either she was part of the process of directly manipulating Oswald [knowledge of his whereabouts, activities, the love angle, etc.], or she was totally ignorant of her role in performing same.

There is a piece in here I am specifically pointing out to someone who will find it interesting...

- lee

post-675-1208721293_thumb.jpg

Edited because content may have been offensive to some.

What's to discredit?

Indeed. TCB is most certainly a victim of someone.

As a sick person, TCB is an easy target for people like Michael Crane.

Crane also ignores the readily available fact that the operatible word assassins comes from Hashish Assassin, written up by Marco Polo as the original assassination programmer, who used hashish and other drugs to induce his murders of kings.

While both TCB and JVBaker may have been dreaming, what they have to say can't be taken out of the context of the CIA MKULTRA origins of their nightmares.

BK

Edited because content may have been offensive to some.

What's to discredit?

Indeed. TCB is most certainly a victim of someone.

As a sick person, TCB is an easy target for people like Michael Crane.

Crane also ignores the readily available fact that the operatible word assassins comes from Hashish Assassin, written up by Marco Polo as the original assassination programmer, who used hashish and other drugs to induce his murders of kings.

While both TCB and JVBaker may have been dreaming, what they have to say can't be taken out of the context of the CIA MKULTRA origins of their nightmares.

BK

What's to discredit - the entire account provided by T Casey, who continues to offer himself to a polygraph and wants to stand trial and testify before he dies.

Just some of my thoughts here...

T Casey most certainly shows all of the signs of a victim of MKULTRA techniques. As a homeless individual, there is no reason for him to continue to refuse to recant his account, yet he stands firm. Although it is a great leap to accept his having been used as a shooter in Dallas - I still find it theoretically possible - especially with the training other children were going through at this point in time and beyond, his demonstrable knowledge of sources and methods, relationships, etc. Factor in a large amount of guilt.

I believe that T Casey believes everything he has stated as true. The connection between his parents and Ferrie [citation required], their membership in JBS, also the Shriners - all very interesting material. His refusal to provide the details around his exact 'relationship' with Ferrie, in addition to the 'trouble' that his parents got in which led him to be inducted to the program - troubling.

I also believe it more probable that Ferrie was in Dallas on 11/22 as indicated by Jack Martin - and I find the case establishing otherwise piss-poor and less than rice paper thin. I myself was surprised to find how thin it was.

As to Baker - I didn't find anything too incredible or off-base in her books. I don't think she is a victim of anything aside from her own naivety. Certainly if Oswald was the decided candidate as patsy in something like the June timeframe - having knowledge as to his actions, control of his future by way of a love interest - just seems to make a great deal of logical sense.

If some information can be found from other sources demonstrating that indeed, Ferrie was actively engaged in ULTRA related projects involving children in numerous locations throughout the US - that would be indeed illuminating. It's puzzling why other children in the Port Hope or greater Michigan area have never come forward if ther was a center located there.

A third alleged survivor is Cathy o’Brien, formerly of Muskegon, Michigan. Many believe her, but some think she is being led astray by a therapist and former CIA officer who is working with her. Her’s was an “incest based family.” She learned to read at age four due to her photographic memory. One wonders if that capacity made her attractive to MKUltra. She claimed that Gerald Ford recruited her after her family’s practices became known. Her Uncle Bob, an Air Force Intelligence Officer, was also involved in her abuse. She mentions a mind control facilities at McDill Air Force Base and Tinker Air Base.

The name Earnshaw doesn't seem to pop up anywhere - except in T Casey's writings. If something ever turned up in this regard, that would be interesting as well. Of course, barring the heavy redaction in what Helms and Gottlieb failed to shred, plus the secrecy agreement, code names and numbers, cut-outs and whatnot - a formidable / impossible task.

Edited by Lee Forman

Just a comment - if the MK documents had all been successfully destroyed, and we didn't have the few thousand that remain [mostly dealing with financial records, approval of projects, budget, etc.] MKULTRA would not be believed in - not in a million years. We wouldn't even be wondering about the validity of any MKULTRA victim's account - they would all be discredited and written off as insane.

John Earnshaw, D.O.

John H. Earnshaw, D.O., 88, resident of St. Louis and former resident of Port Hope, died

Sunday, Jan. 23, 2000, at the Schepps Health Care Center in St. Louis.

Just a meaningless observation - the man T Casey implicates appears to have existed. I did find some interesting stuff in searches with respect to 'cranial osteopathy' which would make it ripe for mind control and non-accepted /traditional medical practices - ripe for ULTRA funding - however, that's not saying much. I looked at a few hundred MK docs last night - a lot from the 50s - encoded and sanitized and essentially useless.

Edna Kaehele was a real person as well...

David Ferrie lived in Cleveland. We're not supposed to say, but he had to do with my Aunt Patty, who wasn't really my aunt at all, and wasn't really Patty at all. Like David Ferrie, she was an Ohio cancer researcher, author of LIVING WITH CANCER by Edna Kaehele, 1952, Doubeday & Company. Her name was Edna Kaehele, but her friends called her Pat. She founded the internationally acclaimed anti-cancer group, Fear Fighters, much touted in the 1950s Columbus press, and wrote about me in her book, TRAINING THE FAMILY DOG, 1953, Lantern Press, page 180: "The hardiest individualist I know..Casey Brennan, a three-year-old friend from Avoca, Michigan."
Edna Kaehele was "Pat" to her friends, and "Aunt Patty" to me. I don't know why she called herself Pat. She had two sons, Jerry and Dean, one of them, I think Jerry, went on to become an official of the John Birch Society, and a daughter called "Butch". She lived in Columbus, Ohio, like my late mother, paperback author Alice Brennan, nee Mildred Alice Goodrich. They were both writers, they were both friends, and she was one of the people who got me involved with David Ferrie.

It must have been 1958.

Aunt Patty said, "Casey has a great future with the CIA." And we all went to Indonesia. I don't remember if Mama was there or not; I think Daddy was. I remember Aunt Patty saying: "When you're in Indonesia, it's just like being in the United States."

But it wasn't.

- lee

Edited by Lee Forman

Guest David Guyatt

Lee, thank you for posting this thread. I found it fascinating. You are to be congratulated for taking on a most difficult and thankless research task. One that is long overdue, I think. Bravo.

I have a copy of that 10-year long "study" that was posted on the internet in 1995, that you mentioned. It has always remained in the back of my mind since I first read it, circa 1996. A very curious document. Do you have any idea who authored it?

I was also struck by the sentence:

The perpetrators deliberately murdered JFK in such a way as to affect our national identity and cohesiveness -- to fracture America's soul. Even the blatancy of their conspiracy was designed to show their "superiority" and our "futility." "They" were doing to the nation what they had been doing to individuals for years.

Unquote

I think a great many of the people who watched the JFK slaying on the day it happened, as I did, remember the psychic shock that accompanied the physical killing, and I dare say that this was part and parcel of the affair, as effecting "changes in consciousness" is the very essence of the occult arts. To that extent, one might argue that JFK was actually a "psycho-drama", the underlying rationale for which was modification of the Collective Unconscious - whilst at the same time, engineering a political and economic change.

To my mind there have been three such events in my lifetime (that is to say physical events that possess an equally powerful psychic component), the others being the murder of Diana, Princess of Wales and 9/11.

I can well see how these views will be written off as sheer wackiness by a great many researchers as, after all, few people volunteer to tread the shadow byways that are required to research the MK/Occult aspect to these matters.

To that extent this whole subject is impenetrably protected by it own essence.

David

Guest David Guyatt
Lee - I don't doubt T Casey Brennan's sincerity. I also strongly suspect very nasty things happened to him. These may have been MK/ULTRA related.

However, as I'm sure you know, one of the problems that all those of us who have been investigating and researching these matters for years come up against is individuals who seem to have too much knowledge. Or who make huge claims about major events which they are unlikely to have knowledge of because of compartmentalization.

With Brennan, an example of this is the AIDS claim which you posted in the MK/ULTRA thread:

In the last days of David Ferrie's life, in mid-1966, and early 1967, David Ferrie met with us on several occassions. I was always drugged and hypnotized during those meetings, so the words would just barely filter through, in little bits and fragments. I was no credible witness, then or now. But I knew Dr. E and David Ferrie were creating a disease to attack Africa. It must have been 1966 when David Ferrie told me they had successfully infected someone.

"It's going to fly!" David Ferrie said of the AIDS virus, grinning proudly. Daddy smiled a sheepish smile, and nodded. He was afraid then. So am I. Even now.

There is no proof that AIDS was a man-made bioweapon. But let's speculate for a moment, and consider what if? If AIDS was created by scientists, the R&D would almost certainly have taken place in a military biological warfare establishment such as Fort Detrick or Porton Down. It would then have been tested on a small human population who could have been closely observed/monitored.

Imo any classified biological warfare programme would not have involved a local doctor and David Ferrie at the R&D stage, and would have been highly unlikely to do so at the first (illegal) human trial stage.

My judgement is based in part on having been the lead researcher on the BBC Horizon documentary "The Human Laboratory" which did expose unethical and unscientific clinical trials taking place on human populations in Haiti and Bangladesh.

Black science is often poor science, but in my experience it does still operate within a framework of hypothesis-testing and observation. Porton Down and Fort Detrick, for instance, even filmed some of their unethical experimentation - mainly so that other black scientists could examine the data (ie the reactions of the human guinea pigs). If you're going to create a bio-weapon, you want to be sure it works as intended...

So, when Brennan makes suggestions about AIDS, that does obviously impact upon the rest of his testimony. Indeed, a lawyer could now easily describe Brennan as an "unreliable witness".

In the Gunther Russbacher testimony which I posted links to in the MK/ULTRA thread, some of the claims are also very large, and frankly implausible. However, some of the detail of the levels of programming is consistent with what we know of hypno-programming.

I sometimes wonder whether the wilder claims are somehow intended as a means of discrediting the witness and thereby the part of the testimony that it is true. But it is a genuine problem for researchers in this area.

I agree wholeheartedly, Jan. What better than to indoctrinate subjects with fantasy as well as facts. It's the way I would do it were I involved with the project. That way you can protect secrets by revealing them openly. Very cunning. It leaves us picking "gnat xxxx out of pepper" to quote Walter Matthau's immortal phrase from Stone's JFK movie. Yet that is what we must do, I think, and just accept the accompanying flak that is factored into this cunning system -- albeit prefacing what we say publicly with every caveat known to man. Which is the only sensible thing to do, obviously.

Except when you're almost past the point of caring what people think, and have joined the honourable ranks of the grumpy old men brigade.... :P

On AIDS however, I differ slightly and would offer up for reading the Gulf War novel Ultra by Tim Sebastian. I am either fortunate, or unfortunate, to have had some inside glimpses into parts of this matter, and while there is never going to be proof made publicly available, I have no enduring reservations that AIDS most likely was man-made.

Sebastian's book was based on a real operation known at different levels by different project names -- a compartmentalized project name system, if you will. The name I and Sebastian knew it by was OPERATION BLACK CAT. The essence of his book is contained in the first few pages of introduction, and the last few pages of summary. Without going into detail here, I can assure you that this was so very, very, very a sensitive project that it couldn't possibly have happened. So it didn't.

I tend to agree with Jan that Casey Brennan may have been a victim of some mind control program.

In 2004 he emailed me and we had some communication.

This was his last message:

Van: T. Casey Brennan

Aan: dank@xs4all.nl

Datum: 17 sep 2004 - 16:32

I'm actually glad you wrote back. You haven't "hurt

my feelings" -- you've allied yourself with the people

who tortured and killed my family. You've helped

silence the witnesses who COULD have stepped forward

against Dr. Earnshaw. Pleasant dreams, spook. Did

they tell you what the CIA retirement plan is, or what

the phrase "CIA gratitude" means. The only

consolation I get from dealing with guys like you, who

think they've got their spook deals all sewn up, is

that I know you all go out FIRST, before the ones like

me, who showed courage.

--- dank@xs4all.nl wrote:

I have actually read a few of those links and typed your name in Google.

Sorry if I offended you. I did not mean to hurt your feelings.

Best,

Wim

I tend to agree with Jan that Casey Brennan may have been a victim of some mind control program.

In 2004 he emailed me and we had some communication.

This was his last message:

Van: T. Casey Brennan

Aan: dank@xs4all.nl

Datum: 17 sep 2004 - 16:32

I'm actually glad you wrote back. You haven't "hurt

my feelings" -- you've allied yourself with the people

who tortured and killed my family. You've helped

silence the witnesses who COULD have stepped forward

against Dr. Earnshaw. Pleasant dreams, spook. Did

they tell you what the CIA retirement plan is, or what

the phrase "CIA gratitude" means. The only

consolation I get from dealing with guys like you, who

think they've got their spook deals all sewn up, is

that I know you all go out FIRST, before the ones like

me, who showed courage.

--- dank@xs4all.nl wrote:

I have actually read a few of those links and typed your name in Google.

Sorry if I offended you. I did not mean to hurt your feelings.

Best,

Wim

If you credit what he is saying, then he believes the removal of his Aunt to an asylum, the induction of his cousin into ULTRA, the attempted murder of both himself and his Father, and the car accident which led to the death of his Mother are all related. His own accident left him feeling very vulnerable when he was run down trying to cross the street.

This is from the Port Huron, Michigan TIMES HERALD:

Father, son tortured, robbed

From the Times Herald, 12/4/75

By John F. Brown

An Avoca man and his son, who were beaten and robbed of more that $1,400 then bound and gagged and set on fire, were left to die in a flame-filled bathroom of their old farmhouse about midnight Wednesday. William J. Brennan, 72, of 4238 Bricker Road, and his son, Terrance Casey Brennan, 27, bound together with a pair of police handcuffs,

electrical cord and tape, managed to free themselves to telephone a Michigan Bell operator for help.

Sheriff Norman D. Meharg said Brennan and his son were admitted to Yale Hospital for treatment of second- and third-degree burns of their hands and arms and head and facial injuries. Young Brennan had been stabbed in the head several times by his attackers.

Both men were reported in fair condition today at the hospital. Meharg said there have been no arrests made and so far there are no suspects. He has assigned Detectives Robert V. Quain and Donald E. Tuthill to the case. Meharg said the torture bandit were both white, armed with hand guns and had dark ski masks over their faces when they forced their way into the Brennan home about 9 p.m.

"One of the thieves knocked on the door and when Mr. Brennan answered he told Brennan he had ran out of gasoline, then pulled the ski hat over his face, pointed a gun at Brennan and pushed his way into the house," Meharg said.

"The Bandits used a pair of handcuffs to lock the men together. They set paper on fire and held it under the hands of the two men. Their hands were baked," Meharg said.

Deputy Sheriffs James VanConant and Orrin Burgett arrived at the scene less than six minutes after the operator called the Sheriff's Department. "You could smell burning flesh when you entered the house," VanConant said. Brennan and his son told the officers their attackers pushed them into the bathroom of the six-room farmhouse after they had taken the money.

They said sheets and bedding were put around them on the floor and the men poured them on the floor and the men poured some type of flammable liquid over them. One of the men tossed a lighted match into the sheets, closed the bathroom door and ran from the home.

Brennan said he and his son managed to get the rope and cord off their feet and stamped out the fire with their feet and hands, which were free of the handcuffs. They forced open the door and stumbled to the telephone.

"My dad thought it was a joke at first. He even tried to brush the gun aside from the man at the door, but I told him not to," Casey said. Every room in the house, except the kitchen, was ransacked as the robbers searched the house for money.

Neighbors of the Brennan's heard nothing, deputies said.

However, VanConant and Burgett said there were footsteps leading from the Brennan home through freshly fallen snow for about a block to an area where a car had been parked.

The Brennan's were described by their neighbors as quiet people who "bothered no one." Neighbors said the Brennans had few visitors Brennan's wife, Mrs. Alice Brennan, was killed in a car accident two years ago in Ohio.

Lee - I don't doubt T Casey Brennan's sincerity. I also strongly suspect very nasty things happened to him. These may have been MK/ULTRA related.

However, as I'm sure you know, one of the problems that all those of us who have been investigating and researching these matters for years come up against is individuals who seem to have too much knowledge. Or who make huge claims about major events which they are unlikely to have knowledge of because of compartmentalization.

With Brennan, an example of this is the AIDS claim which you posted in the MK/ULTRA thread:

In the last days of David Ferrie's life, in mid-1966, and early 1967, David Ferrie met with us on several occassions. I was always drugged and hypnotized during those meetings, so the words would just barely filter through, in little bits and fragments. I was no credible witness, then or now. But I knew Dr. E and David Ferrie were creating a disease to attack Africa. It must have been 1966 when David Ferrie told me they had successfully infected someone.

"It's going to fly!" David Ferrie said of the AIDS virus, grinning proudly. Daddy smiled a sheepish smile, and nodded. He was afraid then. So am I. Even now.

There is no proof that AIDS was a man-made bioweapon. But let's speculate for a moment, and consider what if? If AIDS was created by scientists, the R&D would almost certainly have taken place in a military biological warfare establishment such as Fort Detrick or Porton Down. It would then have been tested on a small human population who could have been closely observed/monitored.

Imo any classified biological warfare programme would not have involved a local doctor and David Ferrie at the R&D stage, and would have been highly unlikely to do so at the first (illegal) human trial stage.

My judgement is based in part on having been the lead researcher on the BBC Horizon documentary "The Human Laboratory" which did expose unethical and unscientific clinical trials taking place on human populations in Haiti and Bangladesh.

Black science is often poor science, but in my experience it does still operate within a framework of hypothesis-testing and observation. Porton Down and Fort Detrick, for instance, even filmed some of their unethical experimentation - mainly so that other black scientists could examine the data (ie the reactions of the human guinea pigs). If you're going to create a bio-weapon, you want to be sure it works as intended...

So, when Brennan makes suggestions about AIDS, that does obviously impact upon the rest of his testimony. Indeed, a lawyer could now easily describe Brennan as an "unreliable witness".

In the Gunther Russbacher testimony which I posted links to in the MK/ULTRA thread, some of the claims are also very large, and frankly implausible. However, some of the detail of the levels of programming is consistent with what we know of hypno-programming.

I sometimes wonder whether the wilder claims are somehow intended as a means of discrediting the witness and thereby the part of the testimony that it is true. But it is a genuine problem for researchers in this area.

Well he admits to drug use also, and mixes fact and fiction in many of his stories, has created comic books, etc - he'd be destroyed on any stand. So I don't know that this impacts the problem any - nor does it change much in terms of his desire or motive. From what I have always gathered, he received a lot of information from Ferrie, which he has passed along secondhand, decades later. So if he was to tell me that Castro was up on the top of the underpass in DP that day and botched a shot, I wouldn't immediately jump to Fidel, but would wonder about Frank. Stuff like that - taken for what it is. I don't know that he is speaking of 2 individuals being responsible for the whole process.

Plus in the case of what Baker has represented - the project to create a quick killing cancer agent to be used against Fidel Castro was largely done in Ferrie's kitchen and at the home of Mary Sherman.

- lee

T will probably see this and join - but anyway...

For the record, T is an extremely bright and witty individual. Very sharp, humorous and intelligent.

- lee

> How did your Aunt Patty and David Ferrie meet - do you have

> any details?

Don't know. Aunt Patty bragged about being CIA backed.

Was she a blood relative? No.

How was she

> related? My mother's best friend; both writers.

> What was it that your parents did that led to them to being

> coerced by Ferrie...

Uncle Johnny had us meet with Ferrie in '53

...and Earnshaw?

My dad stated taking hypnosis lessons from Earnshaw in '59.

How did whatever they did

> lead to your cousin Linda also being included?

Uncle Johnny; her stepfather. BONNIE was her mother.

> Have you ever heard 'The Project' referred to with

> a number of any kind included?

No, sorry.