The Education Forum

John Lear: We landed on moon in 1962 and Mars in 1966

TV commentator George Knapp on the international radio show coasttocoastam interviewed John Lear on May 18, 2008. Lear stated that only recently had he concluded that the landing on the Moon in 1969 was faked. For those who want more information I suggest that they pay the small cost to listen to a rebroadcast of the show. The following is a summary placed on the coasttocoastam website:

First hour guest, John Lear talked about how the Apollo lunar landings were faked in order to instill the idea that the moon is an airless, lifeless place. There are 4,000 astronauts in a secret corps, which is part of the US Strategic Command, and they first landed on the moon in 1962 and Mars in 1966, he suggested. For more, view material he sent us in tandem with this discussion.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2008/05/18.html#recap

Yeah, he says the Moon has an atmosphere, and is covered in green (or was it blue) grass.

One look through a telescope should tell you what a loon this guy is.

Lear can be found on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ASTvjNBaAw...feature=related

In 1990 John Lear gave a talk in Las Vegas. Among other things he said:

I have come up with some information during the past month about the Challenger accident from an individual who has worked at Cape Kennedy for a number of years. Apparently, the Challenger was blown up by the Russians. It was a KGB unit that did it. They did it using 11(?) Libyans who had access to the protected areas. An explosive charge was put on the strut that held the SRB to the main fuel tank and it ignited, banging the SRB against the fuel tank. It was the only launch were all the Russian trawlers pulled out several hundred miles into the ocean away from the Cape. There was also a video and radio link that was held aloft by a balloon, and the night before the launch the cable was cut so they couldn't get any pictures on launch day of the SRB strut area. There were also a number of other things that happened. Apparently, the Soviet Chernobyl incident was caused by the United States in retaliation for the Challenger incident.

Edited by Michael Hogan

Yeah, he says the Moon has an atmosphere, and is covered in green (or was it blue) grass.

I have to admit that I agree with Evan on this one!....wasn't it green cheese?

It appears I've slipped into an alternate reality where Evan and Peter agree on something. Perhaps I had an hallucinogenic reaction to that last chunk of Blue Wensleydale I found lurking in the deep, dark depths of my fridge.

It must have been the latter: the former has about much chance of happening as Osama Bin Cavin' appearing on tomorrow's edition of Loose Women.

I have to admit that I agree with Evan on this one!....wasn't it green cheese?

Yes he appears to be a raving loon. Perhaps not coincidentally he is also a ‘911CT’. One out of only 28 or so pilots on this list:

http://patriotsquestion911.com/pilots.html

Several of them are employeed by airlines which seems to put the lie to the notion that others don't speak up for fear of lossing their jobs. Several are retired which makes one wonder why more retired pilots don't say anything.

About 25 of the pilots are American they constitute less than 1/24,000 of the 610,000 licensed pilots in the US.

http://www.faa.gov/news/testimony/news_story.cfm?newsId=7140

Ralph Omholt, one of the others on the list, is another wacko. He was let go from his piloting job in the 1990’s or 80’s due to emotional problems and later claimed this was due to a conspiracy by the FAA, NTSB, his employer and his union against him.

Guest David Guyatt

I suspect there's a lot more to Mr. Lear than he is being credit for here.

http://tinwiki.org/wiki/John_Lear

John Lear is highly regarded in aviation circles. Now retired from flying, he amassed over 19,000 hours of flight time, and has flown in over 100 different types of airplanes in 60 different countries around the world. He flew both commercially and in missions worldwide for the CIA.

it was cleared up some time ago, Apollo 8 IIRC, when a returning astronaut was asked if the Moon was made of green cheese. He replied "No, it's made of American cheese!"

Must be awfully moldy by now if it was!

And reference this:

"... and the night before the launch the cable was cut so they couldn't get any pictures on launch day of the SRB strut area.

Sts-33_d67_01.jpg

Challenger_STS-51-L-launch.jpg

SpaceChallengerLiftOff.jpg

Guest David Guyatt

I think Jan is correct when he suggests the apparent lunacy has deeper motives. What those motives might be isn't entirely clear but his UFO connections suggest an ongoing programme in that arena - to my way of thinking anyway.

I kept stumbling over Lear during my black eagle gold investigations. He owns a gold mine n Nevada, but I suspect he was really involved in laundering other metal for the CIA.

I might have it wrong here, but I seem to recall a connection between Lear and Timothy McVeigh's trip to the Philippines to transact a gold deal. But I might be misremembering this partly or wholly, and would need to check my old hard drive for the records I have stashed on there about this.

His oddball pronouncements made above strike me as psyops.

Guest David Guyatt
For some unknown reason ( :blink: ), Lear's background kept on suggesting the fluttering of avian wings. So, I did a little rummaging.

It turns out John Lear has worked closely with this fellow:

Capt. Robert M. "Bob" Collins (CONDOR), USAF (Ret.), Special Agent, Air Force Office of Special Investigations, engaged in UFO-related intelligence operations; reportedly appeared clandestinely on 1988 Kodak-produced network television (dis-)information program "UFO Cover-Up Live", where Collins, *reportedly* along with "former" CIA contract employee and current UFO-conferences disinformation lecturer, John Lear, presented accounts of alien autopsies, UFO retrievals, and the government's awareness about UFOs and ET presence.

Collins is the member of a notorious non-lethal weapons/UFO/psyop group known as the Aviary, and the Captain is the Condor:

The Aviary in Order of Codename:

BLUEJAY - Dr Chris Green - CIA.

CHICKADEE - Cmdr. C.B. Scott Jones - psychotronics, Navy Intel, DIA

CONDOR - Capt. Bob Collins, USAF

HAWK - Ernie Kellerstraus

FALCON - Sgt. Richard "Dick" Doty

MORNINGDOVE - Unnamed

OWL - Dr Harold Puthoff – Parapsychologist, Ex NSA

PARTRIDGE - Jacques Vallee, PhD

PELICAN - Ron Pandolphi – Physicist CIA

PENGUIN - John Alexander - Former Army Intel on the board of Psi-tech

RAVEN - Dr Jack Vorona – DIA DoD

SEAGULL - Bruce Maccabee, Ph.D.

SPARROW - William Moore, USAF

http://artificialtelepathy.blogspot.com/20...-and-1990s.html

Thanks to journalists such as Armen Victorian, and journals such as Lobster, the existence of the Aviary is well-documented. Quite what this bunch are up to is more open to question.

I know Armen well. He was, I believe, former Savak under the Shah's regime and fled to the UK when the ayatollah's came to power. Whatever his true affiliations back in those days, I found him straight forward and a diligent researcher - although I often harboured the suspicion that he may have been an MI6 "asset". I think Robin at Lobster felt similar, although I never got around to asking him outright.

He had more FOIA applications on the boil in the US at any one time than anyone I have ever known before or since -- either mind control or UFO's, his earlier subject of interest.

On mind control he once showed me a tiny implant, the size of a grain of rice, that he said he had received from a US military (or CIA - can't remember) contact and which was used for remotely mind controlling humans. It later turned out to be an innocent animal ID implant (or similar).

Guest David Guyatt
Lars Hansson's 2-part affidavit is very wideranging but has particular emphasis on the October Surprize, the UFO psyop, Bo Gritz, William Cooper, John Lear, Marcos gold smuggling, and the "Dallas Betrayed" Greer-shot-Kennedy tape which he made but disavowed before distribution.

More from Hansson's affidavit on John Lear's background:

One cannot help but be immediately impressed by Lear's beautiful two-story hacienda situated at the northeast edge of Las Vegas and almost adjacent to Nellis Air Force Base. The view from his front yard of the entire valley just before sunset is truly spectacular. Likewise, the visitor to the Lear household is almost equally overwhelmed, upon entering through the medieval-style arched door into a lighted hallway, to emerge in Lear's expansive inner sanctum, which he has appropriately dubbed, "the Shrine." Dark emerald-green carpeting sets the tone for a room whose walls are filled from floor to ceiling with photographic records of what must have been a singularly phenomenal career as a aeronautical soldier of fortune throughout the world.

Among the hundreds of such mementos are pictures of: Lear flying under the Golden Gate Bridge; Lear standing with G. Gordon Liddy, who inscribed the photo "To John, I told 'em xxxxin' nothin'"; Lear with his father, his brother, Lear Co. test pilots, his flight crew in Egypt and Teheran, Iran; the CIA's secret base at Long Tien, Laos (a wide-angle panorama); and, of course, Learjets, Constellations and the SR-71 Blackbird. To complete the overall effect, the Shrine includes a large fireplace, his electric piano (which he plays masterfully), an impressive audio system, an extensive library of aeronautical, espionage/intelligence, and UFO-related books, and ammo boxes and belts which are seemingly carelessly strewn in the corner while his match-grade stainless-steel .45 automatic hangs in a holster from the audio rack behind his desk. All in all, it is truly an impressive -- albeit carefully contrived -- atmosphere that confronts even the most jaded visitor.

And an intriguing section here alleging an additional realpolitick rationale for the October Surprize (in its widest guns-to-Iran sense) - namely, to prevent the Iranians leaking the "secrets" contained in CIA station chief William Buckley's videotaped confession:

I'm surprised Cooper hasn't fingered H. Ross Perot, himself, along with Gritz and me, since he also lobbied intensively to keep Armitage out of that position, after confronting him two years before in person at the Pentagon and demanding that he resign on the spot for his involvement in large-scale heroin trafficking -- you can read about it in the May 4, 1987 issue of TIME. It must be noted also, whether Cooper is aware of it or not, that Perot put up the $2 million to try to buy William Buckley's way out of Beirut back in 1984. Buckley was the well-known CIA station chief stationed there who was also in charge of the Agency's worldwide assassination bureau. It has been known and reported for some time that it was the Iranians' threat to release to the American people the 14 hours of videotape of his confessions under torture which prompted Oliver North and Bud McFarlane to jet over to Teheran with the Bible, the cake and the missiles. In fact, I have just received information from a very reliable source who was the Shah's pilot at one time (after flying Mohammed Mossadegh, the elected leader of Iran deposed by the CIA with the help of the original Norman Schwarzkopf, out of the country), that William Buckley also revealed under torture those responsible for the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

As unlikely as this might seem on first hearing, it must be borne in mind that Buckley had, in fact, been the station chief in Mexico City during the period that a special assassination bureau was being run under the cover of PEMEX Oil Co. Rafael "Chi Chi" Quintero was one of the original members of the "shooter team" set up at the request of Richard Nixon by Robert Maheu and Mafia capos Sam Giancana and Johnny Roselli in 1960 to eliminate Castro and continued as part of the ongoing hit squad in Mexico working under Buckley. According to the Torbitt Document (Nomenclature of an Assassination Cabal) the FBI's Division Five (Domestic Counterintelligence) maintained a triangular-fire training base at Oaxaca, Mexico, under the cover of a missionary school. It has now been established that it was his references to this fact which had to be erased from Nixon's Watergate tapes. Dan Sheehan of the Christic Institute, among others, has been very emphatic on numerous occasions about Buckley's actual role in Beirut at the time of his capture, and the true reasons for the weapons deals which ensued.

whew!....from air on the moon we are not going into scandals and black-ops from JFK assassination, Pheonix Project, SEA drug smuggling, Secret Gold stored in the Phillipines, October Surprise, Iran-Conta, and more....enough for several threads. One quote in the piece did strike me, "John Judge has referred to UFOs as "Unrecognized Fascist Observatories" John Judge is a researcher I trust deeply and his take on UFOs comes close to my inifomation.....basicly that they are not extra-terrestial, but stealth spy craft, hidden under the rubric of extraterrestial when they crash or are noticed. I believe few have been used, and were mostly in the past. Most sightings can be explained by other natural phenomenon or craft misidentified.

The confounding/conflating of UFOs with real and unrelated covert operations, IMO, gives away a lot. But then there are strange things out there. For sure, the USG has tried hard to conceal what they knew about UFOs and also create with it an air of mystery denied.

Peter, I think the John Judge description of UFO's is significant, not only because this stealth technology derived from WWII advanced Nazi aeronautical achievements kept under secret wraps by the US and UK, but because there is a real continuing "fascist" component to this technology. I was first alerted to this following a copy of a FOIA release Armen Victorian showed me about an early cold war US first nuclear strike plan that was to be concealed behind a manufactured "UFO flap" to delay any Soviet response.

Surely, yours truly ruminated, UFO's can't be alien intrusions if the US planned to manufacture a UFO flap to cloak a planned first strike against Russia...

No flies on me, mate.

Guest David Guyatt

I cannot be absolutely certain that it is the same 106 mt of Black Eagle/Marcos gold referenced in Jan's above posted article about Lear's gold dealing, but I do recall a flight that took off from Guam that crashed at the end of the runway because the aircraft was heavily overloaded with bars of gold that it couldn't get properly airborne.

Keystone Cops, Langley Chapter.

• 3 years later...

David Guyatt wrote:

Peter,I think the John Judge description of UFO's is significant, not only becausethis stealth technology derived from WWII advanced Nazi aeronauticalachievements kept under secret wraps by the US and UK, but because there is areal continuing "fascist" component to this technology. I was firstalerted to this following a copy of a FOIA release Armen Victorian showed meabout an early cold war US first nuclear strike plan that was to be concealedbehind a manufactured "UFO flap" to delay any Soviet response.

Surely, yours truly ruminated, UFO's can't bealien intrusions if the US planned to manufacture a UFO flap to cloak a plannedfirst strike against Russia...

No flies on me, mate.

John Judge writes:

Re: UFOs are Unrecognized Fascist Observatories.

For more on my thesis, see comments on www.ratical.org in response to thecanard that JFK was killed because he was about to reveal in his abortedluncheon speech at the Dallas Trade Center onNovember 22, 1963 that aliens exist and had been contacted. I started my search asa believer in alien spacecraft at age 12 in thePentagon library, but was soon disabused of the notion by seeing that thecraft came routinely in and out of military bases. My research conclusions alsoappear in Judge for Yourself as "UFO's: Unrecognized FascistObservatories". It is corroborated in the recent book on Area51 by Jacobson. Many mistook early U-2 flights as UFO sightings.The crashed flying disk at Roswell was of Russian origin,developed by the Horton brothers who had worked for Hitler. The Nazis hadworking flying discs by the end of WWII and also the "foo ball"weapons (feurballen?)that chased US bombers and disabled their electronicsduring the war. Admiral Byrd was hounded by fast flying discs and disabledreconnaissance planes during his military mission to the Antarctic in 1946, looking forthe secret Nazi submarine base at New Schwabenland, an area marked off by theNazis in 1936 inside Queen Maude's Land. I cannot rule out the existence ofintelligent life in outer space, since there is so little of it here. But ifthey are smart enough to get here across interstellar space, they are certainlysmart enough to turn around.

John Judge

Researcher, LecturerCongressional staffReal Democracy ProjectPO Box 7147 Washington, DC 20044 www.judgeforyourself.uswww.groundsforimpeachment.com

Edited by William Kelly