The Education Forum

On Trial: Lee Harvey Oswald 1986

Guest Duncan MacRae

Guest Duncan MacRae

ON TRIAL: LEE HARVEY OSWALD recalls many of the surviving witnesses to determine the guilt or innocence of the man believed to have murdered JFK.

First broadcast by the Showtime cable network in 1986 to mark the 23rd anniversary of the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

On Trial: Lee Harvey Oswald 1986 Complete Video - View Here

Edited by Duncan MacRae

ON TRIAL: LEE HARVEY OSWALD recalls many of the surviving witnesses to determine the guilt or innocence of the man believed to have murdered JFK.

First broadcast by the Showtime cable network in 1986 to mark the 23rd anniversary of the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

On Trial: Lee Harvey Oswald 1986 Complete Video - View Here

Of course Oswald had to be executed not only before a trial, but before it could be determined who set him up to be the patsy.

If there ever was a real trial, or even a real simulation of a trial of Oswald, all the defense would have to do is call two witnesses, DPD officer Marion Baker, who saw Oswald in the vestibule of the Second floor lunchroom window, and the building manager, who was recalled to testify under oath the anwer to one question: does that door have an automatic closing device? Yes.

Therefore, as anyone who views the schematic drawings of the vestible and the window, as outlined by Howard Roffman in his book and detailed in the Why Oswald is Innocent thread, Oswald's alibi for where he was at the time of the assassination is supported and established. He did not decend the steps from the sixth floor moments before Baker saw him and confronted him.

If I am wrong about this, I would like someone to argue with me and convince me that this testimony and analysis is wrong and where it goes astray.

I've already asked and the physical lunchroom and vestibule and doors are no longer there, so we only have the schematic drawings and the SS reenactment film, that ends at this scene, to go on.

BK

Yes, quite some interesting stuff there.

For instance the questioning of Ruth Paine, Eugene Boone, and Edwin Lopez particularly,- just to mention a few.

Yes Tryve, I also found the Tom Tilson testimony incredible, and funny at the same time.

Duncan MacRae

Is there a transcript where you can read what they say, or do you have to watch it?

BK

For instance the questioning of Ruth Paine, Eugene Boone, and Edwin Lopez particularly,- just to mention a few.

Yes Tryve, I also found the Tom Tilson testimony incredible, and funny at the same time.

Duncan MacRae

Is there a transcript where you can read what they say, or do you have to watch it?

BK

Hi Bill,

As far as I know, there are no transcripts available. I always think it's best to hear what witnesses say on film whenever possible, it leads to less confusion over what the witnesses actually said and believed at the mock trial.

Their testimonies are undedited, I have the full Video at home which I bought on Amazon last year. It's all straight from the horses mouth so to speak, and some of the stuff coming from the mouths of the witnessess will surprise a lot of people and end a lot of the myths that are still flying around to this day.

Duncan

Yea, Duncan, But it ain't suitable for research, reference, archive or analysis if it isn't transcribed in print. It's just an entertaining show.

If the witnesses were sworn in, their testimony may even be under oath. If so, a transcript of it would be admissible as evidence in a grand jury (but not another trial).

While I have often transcribed such testimony, I'm not going to bother if it has already been done.

So, I ask again, if anyone knows if this program has been transcribed?

Thanks,

BK

Yea, Duncan, But it ain't suitable for research, reference, archive or analysis if it isn't transcribed in print. It's just an entertaining show.

If the witnesses were sworn in, their testimony may even be under oath. If so, a transcript of it would be admissible as evidence in a grand jury (but not another trial).

While I have often transcribed such testimony, I'm not going to bother if it has already been done.

Thanks,

BK

You can read a very good review of the trial Video HERE

Duncan MacRae

This is the trial the Bugliosi prosecuted in England, right?

BK

Thanks,

BK

You can read a very good review of the trial Video HERE

Duncan MacRae

This is the trial the Bugliosi prosecuted in England, right?

BK

correct....

Duncan MacRae

BK

Von Pein, Bugliosi's USENET shill ask me to forward this bit of info to you, Bill (there's piece in the url for Duncan also)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...de936fa1?hl=en#

In short, there is no transcript effectively available of the entire mock trial, well over 1000 pages (how convenient). BTW, How do you try someone whose dead and can't testify? What am I missing?

Edited by David G. Healy