The Education Forum

Bill Simpich

Bill Simpich

I'm a civil rights attorney in the San Francisco Bay Area, practicing since 1982. I’ve been fortunate to work in a field that has used its power to make a difference - the legal system is too often a sector that resists meaningful social change. I am also involved in the movement against US military intervention and for global justice. To that end, the JFK case provides an unprecedented insight into both civilian and military intelligence - gaining control over these entities is a big piece of the puzzle if we hope to see a world moving towards transparency and real democracy.

I occasionally write for Counterpunch and Truthout, and hope to get a book out relatively soon that will tackle a variety of subjects. One section I’m working on covers the efforts to get the US into war with Cuba - both before and after the death of JFK. To that end, I’ve studied the FPCC pretty closely, and hope to engage with others about how operations surrounding the FPCC tied into the work of Jim Angleton, David Phillips, and their friends, particularly in and around CI-SIG, the Mexico City station, and the FBI field office in NYC.

• 1 month later...
I'm a civil rights attorney in the San Francisco Bay Area, practicing since 1982. I’ve been fortunate to work in a field that has used its power to make a difference - the legal system is too often a sector that resists meaningful social change. I am also involved in the movement against US military intervention and for global justice. To that end, the JFK case provides an unprecedented insight into both civilian and military intelligence - gaining control over these entities is a big piece of the puzzle if we hope to see a world moving towards transparency and real democracy.

I occasionally write for Counterpunch and Truthout, and hope to get a book out relatively soon that will tackle a variety of subjects. One section I’m working on covers the efforts to get the US into war with Cuba - both before and after the death of JFK. To that end, I’ve studied the FPCC pretty closely, and hope to engage with others about how operations surrounding the FPCC tied into the work of Jim Angleton, David Phillips, and their friends, particularly in and around CI-SIG, the Mexico City station, and the FBI field office in NYC.

Hi. Bill S.

Just got your post today. Consider your probe of FPCC "important", as I was once Secretary of Chicago original chapter 1960/61.

There is much info. of my older post re; subject on DelRosa Forum also Simkin Forum. Don't know how to dig out this info. but

you may be able to locate it and find it of interest in your efforts?

Harry