The Education Forum

JFK Hit With Paralysising "Ice" Bullet

Steve Kober

I have just reread A Deeper, Darker Truth by Donald Phillips which presents the work of Photonic expert Tom Wilson. In one chapter, Tom analysed an enlargement of Atlgens photograph #5. Tom Wilson's conclusion of the Dal-Tex second floor open window shows a man with a beard looking with his left eye through a device described as follows: " the device has a small oval tube at the end nearest the window. There are two small protrusions coming out of the device on the side away from the man. The device is aprx 6 to 9 inches in diameter and is aprx 36 to 48 inches long with a 90 degree eyepiece. Tom finishes the paragraph with his need to investigate this device further. I thought I might give it a try. After researching through the United States Patent Files, I think I may have found a device that matched Wilson's description.

Under Patent US 6705194B2 , issued on March 16, 2004 a patent was issued for a device for firing " a traceless gun firing lethal or non-lethal bullets . After impacting the surface of the substrate the ice bullet is melted and no traces of the bullet remains. The Patent is for " A Self Rechargeable Gun and Firing Procedure and the assignee is named as "Jet Energy Inc. NJ.

I will attach the PDF file ( it's 8 pages and not too technical). Focus on Fig 6 whose look a demensions are a good match for the Wilson device. It also uses an explosive propellant rather than high pressure. Maybe thsi is the "firecracker" sound heard. It was discussed that the first shot should be the kill shot, but maybe that was not case. Maybe the first shot ( in ther back) was to make sure that JFK would not be knocked down thus out of sight for the other teams. Instead , maybe it was thought to paralysis him then he's an easy target for the rifle teams. I propose that this device existed in 1963 and used a paralysising compound in hard ice form. Read the Patent and see the muzzle velocity ( up to 9000 ft/sec) and Fig 8 shows an inpact into 20 mm of plywood. It also had a telescopic sight fitted US_Patent_6705194_Ice_Bullet_Gun.pdf

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just reread A Deeper, Darker Truth by Donald Phillips which presents the work of Photonic expert Tom Wilson. In one chapter, Tom analysed an enlargement of Atlgens photograph #5. Tom Wilson's conclusion of the Dal-Tex second floor open window shows a man with a beard looking with his left eye through a device described as follows: " the device has a small oval tube at the end nearest the window. There are two small protrusions coming out of the device on the side away from the man. The device is aprx 6 to 9 inches in diameter and is aprx 36 to 48 inches long with a 90 degree eyepiece. Tom finishes the paragraph with his need to investigate this device further. I thought I might give it a try. After researching through the United States Patent Files, I think I may have found a device that matched Wilson's description.

Under Patent US 6705194B2 , issued on March 16, 2004 a patent was issued for a device for firing " a traceless gun firing lethal or non-lethal bullets . After impacting the surface of the substrate the ice bullet is melted and no traces of the bullet remains. The Patent is for " A Self Rechargeable Gun and Firing Procedure and the assignee is named as "Jet Energy Inc. NJ.

I will attach the PDF file ( it's 8 pages and not too technical). Focus on Fig 6 whose look a demensions are a good match for the Wilson device. It also uses an explosive propellant rather than high pressure. Maybe thsi is the "firecracker" sound heard. It was discussed that the first shot should be the kill shot, but maybe that was not case. Maybe the first shot ( in ther back) was to make sure that JFK would not be knocked down thus out of sight for the other teams. Instead , maybe it was thought to paralysis him then he's an easy target for the rifle teams. I propose that this device existed in 1963 and used a paralysising compound in hard ice form. Read the Patent and see the muzzle velocity ( up to 9000 ft/sec) and Fig 8 shows an inpact into 20 mm of plywood. It also had a telescopic sight fitted US_Patent_6705194_Ice_Bullet_Gun.pdf

Excellent work, Steve!

Jack

Terrific work, Steve!

Humes, Boswell and Finck got it right the night of the autopsy: JFK was hit with

blood soluble rounds.

The Dal-Tex shot was the second shot. The first shot was from Black Dog Man

circa Z190 striking JFK in the throat with a paralytic.

The second shot was the kill shot, a toxin. They weren't aiming for JFK's head -- they

were aiming for his heart, missing a few inches to the right.

Close enough for government work.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Thank you, Jack. I have been able to find the phone number of the co-inventor , the CEO of Jet Energy, Inc and thought I might try call to learn of the devices history. Not sure he'll say much, but it worth a try.

Regards,

Steve

Interesting, and not the first time I've heard of bullets make of ice in Dallas - or of frozen mercury. The only minor problem is the date of the patent filing being 2001, but it could well have been used by the intelligence agencies or military prior and only recently filed for public patent. That you'd need to find out - if one can. I do, nonetheless, think it a very interesting find! Also, check for earlier similar patents.

This is not new, Peter. Hardly.

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/Marsh/New_Scans/flechette.txt

In 1975 the CIA performed a limited modified hang-out of this technology.

Most critics either laugh this off or use it to hang Louis Witt for treason and murder.

Rosemary Willis, along with the Willis 5 photo, indicts Black Dog Man as the first strike

(throat wound) shooter.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol12_0006a.htm

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=2394

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Terrific work, Steve!

Humes, Boswell and Finck got it right the night of the autopsy: JFK was hit with

blood soluble rounds.

The second shot was the kill shot, a toxin. They weren't aiming for JFK's head -- they

I do not dispute the "soluble bullet" or "paralytic bullet" theories.

However, I do not believe there was a real Blackdogman.

Jack

I have just reread A Deeper, Darker Truth by Donald Phillips which presents the work of Photonic expert Tom Wilson. In one chapter, Tom analysed an enlargement of Atlgens photograph #5. Tom Wilson's conclusion of the Dal-Tex second floor open window shows a man with a beard looking with his left eye through a device described as follows:

I believe it was an enlargement of Altgens 6 Wilson analyzed.

This is Altgens 5:

altgens2.jpg

Altgens 6:

altgens.jpg

Altgens 6 corresponds to Z255. It's interesting that the shooter was still looking

through the device.

He hasn't fired yet, or fired in that instant.

I do not dispute the "soluble bullet" or "paralytic bullet" theories.

It's a bit more than a "theory," Jack. It was the preliminary conclusion

of the autopsists the night of the autopsy, before the cover-up completely

swept them up.

This preliminary conclusion by the prosectors is a matter of historical record.

From autopsy-attendee FBI SA Francis O'Neill's sworn affidavit for the HSCA:

(quote on)

Some discussion did occur concerning the disintegration of the bullet. A general

feeling existed that a soft-nosed bullet struck JFK. There was discussion concerning

the back wound that the bullet could have been a "plastic" type or an "Ice" [sic]

bullet, one which dissolves after contact.

(quote off)

From autopsy-attendee FBI SA James Sibert's sworn affidavit for the HSCA:

(quote on)

The doctors also discussed a possible deflection of the bullet in the body caused

by striking bone. Consideration was also given to a type of bullet which fragments

completely....Following discussion among the doctors relating to the back injury, I

left the autopsy room to call the FBI Laboratory and spoke with Agent Chuch [sic]

Killion. I asked if he could furnish any information regarding a type of bullet that

would almost completely fragmentize (sic).

(quote off)

This is not some pet theory spun off from the over-active imagination

of certain critics.

However, I do not believe there was a real Blackdogman.

Jack

What you, I, or anyone else for that matter believe about the assassination

is irrelevant.

Rosemary Willis described Black Dog Man as a "conspicuous" person who

happened to "disappear the next instant."

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol12_0006a.htm

The HSCA analysis of Willis 5 identified a "very distinct straight-line feature" near the region

of BDM's hands.

The Z-film establishes Rosemary Willis' rapid head-snap (thank you Don Roberdeau!)

Z214-217.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=2394

This is all consistent with the testimony of Nellie Connally, Clint Hill, and Linda Willis

regarding JFK "grasping" or "clutching" his throat after the first strike, which of course

is consistent with what we see of JFK in the Z-film during that

time frame.

The neck x-ray shows a bruised lung tip, a hairline fracture of the right T1 transverse

process, and an air pocket. No exit, no bullet.

The Z-film shows JFK seizing up paralyzed in roughly two seconds, consistent with

known CIA testing.

You can believe what you want, Jack. The JFK assassination is a false mystery.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Excellent, Steve. But I feel the Assassination was helped the most not by tricky gadgets but by the limo stop. And they got him.

Kathleen C

• 2 years later...

We have a variety of explanations for the back wound: a sabot-sheathed Magic Bullet, a post-mortem body mutilation, a defective round fished out pre-autopsy, or a second blood soluble strike.

I'll take "2nd blood soluble strike" for $2000, Alex!"

http://educationforu...topic=15516&hl=

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Terrific work, Steve!

blood soluble rounds.

Could the "paralytiic" second shot from Blackdogman have penetrated the windshield?

Terrific work, Steve!

blood soluble rounds.

Could the "paralytiic" second shot from Blackdogman have penetrated the windshield?

I think the first shot was a paralytic, to the throat. The second shot came from behind, hit him in the back. That seems the most likely scenario, at any rate, imo, etc.

The windshield is a rabbit hole.

I misread your shot order, sorry. I think the idea of hitting a moving JFK, closely surrounded with people, anywhere in the front with something other than a low-velocity or high-velocity bullet is a near impossible proposition. Connally's "hat swat" reaction clearly shows that a projectile has passed his own face on the left - and that geometry tends to support a slug through the windshield from the front. I believe David Lifton was right, and the throat wound round was removed between Parkland and the recorded start time of the Bethesda autopsy.

I misread your shot order, sorry. I think the idea of hitting a moving JFK, closely surrounded with people, anywhere in the front with something other than a low-velocity or high-velocity bullet is a near impossible proposition. Connally's "hat swat" reaction clearly shows that a projectile has passed his own face on the left - and that geometry tends to support a slug through the windshield from the front. I believe David Lifton was right, and the throat wound round was removed between Parkland and the recorded start time of the Bethesda autopsy.

That's the other possibility, given a throat wound of entrance, no exit, no bullet recovered during the autopsy.

But even a low-velocity round would have exited JFK's neck, wouldn't it?

I'm not a Coincidentalist. When someone acts paralyzed I have to give it a decent chance they are paralyzed.