The last words of Lee Harvey Oswald

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 John Dolva

John Dolva

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,530 posts
  • Interests:remembering the two towers of 13,000 children that fall down, dying of starvation, preventable diseases, lack of clean water and basic health needs every 1 1/2 hours 24/7/365...
    9/11? Bah...
    ...Viva Che'...
    living in a nice world

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:17 AM

AFTER reading the following document, **yesterday, I reread the site with the above title

and, this is funny, now when i go to check the url which I got through Wiki, it no longer takes me to the document, but instead the CIA has instituted a redirect to er...nowhere.

Anyway, with this thinking in mind, particularly as pertaining to the good cop bad cop routine, but not without consideration of the implications of the rest of the manual, sudenly it kinda read differently. It'd be interesting to read what others think.

edit:typo

edit add: **yesterday

Edited by John Dolva, 12 March 2010 - 10:44 AM.

#2 William Kelly

William Kelly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,146 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:34 AM

AFTER reading the following document, **yesterday, I reread the site with the above title

and, this is funny, now when i go to check the url which I got through Wiki, it no longer takes me to the document, but instead the CIA has instituted a redirect to er...nowhere.

Anyway, with this thinking in mind, particularly as pertaining to the good cop bad cop routine, but not without consideration of the implications of the rest of the manual, sudenly it kinda read differently. It'd be interesting to read what others think.

http://www.ratical.o...le/JFK/LHO.html

#3 Ian Kingsbury

Ian Kingsbury

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • Interests:Coaching football ,reading ,watching West Ham when pos. trying not to comment on West Ham when pos. unhealthy thirst for knowledge any knowledge.

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:31 PM

I visited this site yesterday from google I am trying to find the source for the Paines rambler comment only to find there is no citation in the peoples almanac and of course when I posted it all I got in response was that Craig was a liar and it did not happen .Who was lying Craig or Fritz? Craig was cop of the year 2 years earlier what significant factor contributed to his demise?

Ian

#4 John Dolva

John Dolva

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,530 posts
  • Interests:remembering the two towers of 13,000 children that fall down, dying of starvation, preventable diseases, lack of clean water and basic health needs every 1 1/2 hours 24/7/365...
    9/11? Bah...
    ...Viva Che'...
    living in a nice world

Posted 12 March 2010 - 05:14 PM

I visited this site yesterday from google I am trying to find the source for the Paines rambler comment only to find there is no citation in the peoples almanac and of course when I posted it all I got in response was that Craig was a liar and it did not happen .Who was lying Craig or Fritz? Craig was cop of the year 2 years earlier what significant factor contributed to his demise?

Ian

Yeah, that's it. Then read that in conjunction with the CIA manual. Or after, with the points to consider in mind.

.http://www.gwu.edu/%7Ensarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB122/CIA%20Human%20Res%20Exploit%20H0-L17.pdf. it's probably cached somewwhere.

Edited by John Dolva, 12 March 2010 - 07:12 PM.

#5 John Dolva

John Dolva

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,530 posts
    9/11? Bah...
    ...Viva Che'...
    living in a nice world

Posted 17 March 2010 - 03:37 PM

Ok, the redirect seems to be gone now so a copy paste minus the full stops (to stop it from being displayed as a clickable url) of the url leads to it. so:

''AFTER reading the ... document ... I reread the site with the topic title

... with this thinking in mind, particularly as pertaining to the good cop bad cop routine, but not without consideration of the implications of the rest of the manual, sudenly it kinda read differently.

It'd be interesting to read what others think.''

#6 Bernice Moore

Bernice Moore

• JFK
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,939 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 04:50 PM

b

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users