The Education Forum

In Lee Harvey Oswald's Room

Did he miss that HSCA testimony? Did he miss the 29 page essay they wrote on her [Marina's] credibility?

I guess perhaps Jim and everyone else missed this quote from Marina's HSCA testimony (even though Michael H. quoted it above):

"But when I gave testimony to the Warren Commission, it was all the truth."

Is the above quote another lie from the lips of Marina?

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dale Myers did not add anything to your argument.

Yes, he did. And you know he did. But that won't stop you from repeating your nonsense for a 14th time tomorrow will it Jim?

You go ahead and buy something from a vendor 700 miles away. Mail it in. Call the company every day and see how long until your money order is in their bank. I will wager that if you did that five times, it would not clear in 24 hours once. Not once. You know how I know? Because even though I send in my mortgage priority mail, it takes a week to get into the company's bank.

And yet BOTH the WC and the HSCA didn't have a problem with that money order going through the system in 24 hours, did they Jim? BOTH Govt. committees were filled with nothing but rotten liars and cover-uppers, right Jim? BOTH of them--14 YEARS APART FROM ONE ANOTHER!

You're living in a dream world of conspiracy/cover-up fantasy, Jim. And you surely must realize that fact.

Plus: If what you're saying is true (which it obviously isn't)--i.e., that there's no way Oswald's money order could have done what it did in about 24 hours in 1963--then it only shows that the people who were trying to make it look like it DID do those things in 24 hours WERE TOTAL IDIOTS AND DIDN'T HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA WHAT THEY WERE DOING WHEN THEY ATTEMPTED TO FAKE THE MONEY ORDER AND SEND IT TO CHICAGO IN JUST 24 HOURS!

Boy, what a bunch of goofball plotters you've got there, Jimbo! Including the dunceheads at DPD who made Buell Frazier & Linnie Mae create from thin air a paper bag--and then the Goober Pyle-like cops apparently told them TO SAY THAT THE BAG WAS ONLY 27 INCHES LONG!

Even Ernest T. Bass wasn't this stupid, Jim! But evidently the DPD was, right?

And then there's the goofiest part of DiEugenio's theory of all:

The plotters are setting up ONLY OSWALD from the TSBD....but these plotters (with a combined I.Q. of dirt) decide it would be a great "single patsy" plan to go ahead and shoot President Kennedy FROM SEVERAL DIFFERENT LOCATIONS in Dealey Plaza.

Luckily, though, the plotters with IQs of really dumb dirt didn't need to worry about their multiple NON-OSWALD bullets striking any limo victims--because, thank the Maker, the US Government AND the Dallas Police were right on the scene to buttress the one-patsy, multi-gun plot....with the DPD and the Warren boys, luckily, WANTING TO FRAME THE EXACT SAME PATSY NAMED OSWALD THAT THE PLOTTERS (with IQs of dirt) WERE TRYING TO FRAME PRIOR TO NOV. 22!

Those goofball plotters must have cleaned up in Vegas, because they were the luckiest plotters ever to conspire to kill a President. Bar none.

Edited by David Von Pein

Lee,

We can know that the wallet on Tenth Street was not Oswald's.

How?

Because if it had been Oswald's, then that fact would have been provided by SOMEBODY on the DPD in their reports AFTER THE SAME GUY (OSWALD) WAS CHARGED WITH TIPPIT'S MURDER.

Don't you think a piece of evidence like THE KILLER'S WALLET BEING FOUND RIGHT NEXT TO THE MURDER VICTIM would be a pretty valuable and solid piece of evidence for the cops to mention?

But they didn't--even though (per many CTers) those SAME COPS were actually trying to FRAME Oswald for Tippit's murder! In a situation like that one, the crooked cops would have certainly been propping up the fake Oswald wallet for everybody to see. And yet they STILL said not a word about it.

And the reason they didn't say a word about it is because the wallet being examined by the police in Reiland's film was COMPLETELY IMMATERIAL to the Tippit murder investigation. It might not have been "found" on the ground at all. But if it was, it certainly was not Lee Oswald's wallet (or a fake variation thereof).

Edited by David Von Pein

Owens carried one item to the hospital, the handgun.

Citation please?

Westbrook was the last man to handle the Hidell wallet.

Citation?

You didn't even like the Markham bit? She did say she tried to talk to him right?

McAdams put that silliness to bed in your Sep/Oct '09 debate. Naturally, you think McAdams is full of xxxx. But the protestations of an Anybody-But-Oswald CTer couldn't possibly matter less when compared with the evidence that says those CTers are really the ones who are full of excrement.

and an FBI receipt.

What "FBI receipt"? Are you talking about the DPD inventory sheet of Tippit's effects previously posted, Lee?

Is there supposedly an "FBI receipt" that specifically states that Tippit's wallet was taken off of his body at Methodist? Can you link to that please?

Edited by David Von Pein

Brother! What a nice tidy batch of pure nonsense by Lee Farley in his last post. Pure crap, riddled with nothing but speculation, including this:

Westbrook had the wallet. The wallet was given to Fritz. Fritz released the wallet to the FBI 5 days later once he knew what the story was going to be.

Citation please.

Can you provide me with a link to anything that comes close to corroborating the above hunk of tripe, Lee.

And you think that Fritz AND the FBI had OSWALD'S wallet (from 10th St.), but then they STILL didn't say a word about it to the WC or in ANY of their reports--even though they were, in effect, FRAMING OSWALD?

Yeah, that makes a whole lot of sense, Lee. :rolleyes:

Edited by David Von Pein

Nope. For the extra wallet Fritz sent to the FBI on the 27th.

Citation please.

BTW, any such wallet you're referring to (if it existed at all and if it was really Oswald's) would have to be LHO's spare wallet that he kept at the Paine house, or the wallet LHO had on him when he was arrested. Marina testified to the existence of Oswald's spare wallet at the Paine home.

In any event, we can know with nearly 100% certainty that any wallet turned over to the FBI by Captain Fritz on Nov. 27th was not an OSWALD wallet that was found by Tippit's body on Tenth Street.

Edited by David Von Pein

Nothing I say will make any difference. I'm not wasting my time on you any longer. You ask for a CITATION and then pre-empt it with a excuse.

Just as I thought. There is no proof for your claims re: an "Oswald" wallet being found next to J.D. Tippit's body on Tenth Street.

I already knew there was no such "proof" for your ridiculous claims re: an "Oswald" wallet from 10th St. being handed over by Fritz to the FBI, because it couldn't be more obvious that no "Oswald" wallet was found on 10th Street at all.

What the damn point? I'm done with you.

You pretty much said that same thing yesterday, Lee. I guess you changed your mind:

"I've had my fill of Dave [Von Pein] to be honest. Nothing I pose gets addressed by him. He just takes you in circles." -- L. Farley; 08/15/10

Footnote---

I'm still waiting for the day when a conspiracy theorist (ANY conspiracy theorist) can explain all of their theories and suspicions and speculations about all the so-called "fake" evidence in the JFK case in a logical, coherent, believable, and reasonable fashion.

Am I expecting too much when I ask for some conspiracy believer to attempt such an explanation?

I was kind of hoping I could find at least a few CTers at The Education Forum who were willing to place on the table some semblance of such "CT coherence". But, thus far, my hopes are just that....hopes.

And I truly think the reason that no CTer can provide such "coherence" to their conspiracy plots and theories is due to the fact that their theories are TOTALLY WORTHLESS when anyone tries to fit them into the BIG PICTURE of the assassination of President Kennedy.

With a perfect example of such worthlessness being something I've been talking about for years -- which is the built-in INCOHERENCE and ABSURDITY that exists when trying to piece together two of the biggest pro-conspiracy points that CTers try to pass off as the truth (in tandem with one another!):

1.) Lee Harvey Oswald was being set up and framed as a LONE PATSY for JFK's murder months in advance of November 22, 1963.

and:

2.) There were 2, 3, or maybe 4 gunmen firing at JFK from various directions in Dealey Plaza.

Attempting to reconcile the inherent absurdity, complexity, insanity, and sheer impossibility of the above two things (which are things that many conspiracists actually think DID occur in conjunction with one another) is just about an impossible (and futile) task.

Maybe that's why I rarely get an answer whenever I dare ask conspiracy theorists why they believe in both #1 and #2 above.

Edited by David Von Pein

This is more laughable than I originally anticipated. Farley is citing passages from

John "Two LHOs & Two Marguerites" Armstrong to bolster his claims about the wallet.

Hilarious.

Quiote obviously, to a conspiracy theorist named Lee Farley, NO conspiracy author is too outlandish and ridiculous to use as a source in his never-ending quest to find a conspiracy in the JFK murder case. Hence, we find Farley quoting an author who thinks that LHO and his mother were being impersonated YEARS prior to 11/22/63.

Next up on Lee Farley's "citation" list:

Brian "JFK Was Wearing A Pyrotechnics Device On His Head" Andersen.

Edited by David Von Pein

Did he miss that HSCA testimony? Did he miss the 29 page essay they wrote on her [Marina's] credibility?

I guess perhaps Jim and everyone else missed this quote from Marina's HSCA testimony (even though Michael H. quoted it above):

"But when I gave testimony to the Warren Commission, it was all the truth."

Is the above quote another lie from the lips of Marina?

Here are a few more quotes from that brief excerpt of testimony:

Mrs. PORTER - I tried to protect myself as well, sir.

Mrs. PORTER - Well, I don't remember.

Mrs. PORTER - ....little by little in the questioning, I had to confess that I did know. Maybe that is what it was. I don't remember right now.

Mrs. PORTER - I don't remember this incident at all.

Mrs. PORTER - ....so I could maybe remember something one day and forget the next one or be frightened or whatever the circumstances were.

I guess perhaps David was the only one that missed these quotes from Marina Porter's HSCA testimony.

"I have yet to meet a lone-nut who I haven't wanted to slap."

Lee Farley 08/16/10

th_LOL.gif Good one, Lee. I feel exactly the same way about conspiracy theorists:

http://www.Box.net/shared/scraumujf7

"The above audio link contains 26 minutes of a JFK-assassination question-and-answer session conducted by "Reclaiming History" author Vincent Bugliosi.

"These audio segments are culled from an hour-long program featuring Bugliosi that was held at the Free Library of Philadelphia on June 7th, 2007, three weeks after Vince's JFK book was published.

"Maybe it's just me, but whenever I hear a conspiracy theorist open his mouth at one of Bugliosi's Q&A events, I have a strong desire to reach inside my computer and slap the daylights out of him.

"I know I'm probably exhibiting a built-in "pro-LN" bias by saying what I just said, but there's just something very irritating and grating (and quite obnoxious) about the people I've heard ask questions of Vincent Bugliosi during his 2007 book-promoting tour--especially the men, who are always much more obnoxious-sounding than the women who ask questions. And that fact is amply illustrated in the Q&A session linked above." -- David Von Pein; March 23, 2010

Edited by David Von Pein

This is more laughable than I originally anticipated. Farley is citing passages from

John "Two LHOs & Two Marguerites" Armstrong to bolster his claims about the wallet.

Hilarious.

Quiote obviously, to a conspiracy theorist named Lee Farley, NO conspiracy author is too outlandish and ridiculous to use as a source in his never-ending quest to find a conspiracy in the JFK murder case. Hence, we find Farley quoting an author who thinks that LHO and his mother were being impersonated YEARS prior to 11/22/63.

Next up on Lee Farley's "citation" list:

Brian "JFK Was Wearing A Pyrotechnics Device On His Head" Andersen.

VonPain obviously does not know how many Marguerites there were.

Jack

post-667-093946300 1281969003_thumb.jpg

...just how bad Markham was.

I'll bet you love her "1:06" time for the Tippit shooting though. Right, James?

Markham was real good at telling time Dave

When LHO stood in front of her she covered her face with her hands for a "few minutes" and when she took her hands down he was STILL standing in front of her!

TMWKK

Go to the 5:15 mark Dave to listen to Markham's amazing story

Im sure after Oswald killed Tippit that he had nothing better to do then to stand in front of a woman who had her hands covering her face for "a few minutes" :lol:

Hellen Markham has no concept of time Dave

The fact that you use her for your 1:06 time is by far the most laughable point you have ever tried to make

The fact that you use her for your 1:06 time is by far the most laughable point you have ever tried to make.

What in the world are you talking about, Dean?

You'd better re-read my post. It's the CTers who love to prop up Markham's 1:06 timeline--not me. Tippit was shot at approx. 1:14 to 1:15. (Bugliosi likes 1:12 and Myers likes 1:14:30.)

Did you really think I was endorsing Markham's incorrect 1:06 time?

BTW, in an FBI report, Markham also claimed the shooting occurred at "around 1:30". So much for her accuracy on the time.

Edited by David Von Pein