The Education Forum

The Big Lie being Promoted at the Sixth Floor Museum in Dallas

Guest Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

You can't really discuss the JFK Assassination without discussing the role of the media and academia in the cover up of the assassination of John Kennedy. A perfect example of that is the Sixth Floor Museum in Dallas which promotes the Big Lie as they protect the murderers and conspirators of John Kennedy.

Currently Nicola Longford and Gary Mack are the ones who are using the Sixth Floor Museum as a propaganda tool to promote the Big Lie, thus attempting to shield the public from the ugly truth of the elite domestic political conspiracy to murder John Kennedy. The police report that the management at the Sixth Floor Museum are the ones making complaints trying to run-off American patriot, hero and TRUTH TELLER Robert Groden from peacefully selling his fine research materials on the Grassy Knoll

CANCELLING MY ORAL HISTORY INTERVIEW - OUT OF THE BLUE, WITH NO EXPLANATION - LOOKS LIKE POLITICS ARE INVOLVED! - (so dreadfully common in the JFK case for 47 years)

I was recently contacted by Stephen Fagin, the associate curator of the The Sixth Floor Museum to do one of the 80 oral history interviews that the Sixth Floor does every year. I accepted and we scheduled the afternoon of August 17th for that interview. I said to him thanks, and also please tell your bosses to quit trying to run off American patriot and hero Robert Groden (and other peaceful researchers selling their materials) from the Grassy Knoll. Because that kind of behavior by the Sixth Floor Museum management really turns off the public ... in addition to the fact that they push the Big Lie about the JFK assassination.

So, I get this email today (8-5-10) from the very nice Stephen Fagin telling me we are canceling the scheduled oral interview, with no re-schedule date. In other words, just canceling out of the blue. I think it is a reasonable assumption that Stephen Fagin is coming under internal political pressure (a good guess would be either Nicola Longford or Gary Mack) to not interview me. Is it not disgusting the way the Sixth Floor Museum is run? The leadership, I mean. Nothing against Stephen Fagin, he is under pressure from the con artists and charlatans at the Sixth Floor Museum who make a mockery of the JFK Assassination.

CANCELLATION LETTER, OUT OF THE BLUE - NO RESCHEDULE DATE, (looks like politics to me!)

Hello Mr. Morrow,

You very kindly responded to my e-mail regarding the Oral History Project at The Sixth Floor Museum, and we tentatively scheduled a telephone conversation for Tuesday, August 17. I am afraid that I will not be able to speak with you on that date after all, and I apologize for the inconvenience. However, I hope we will have the opportunity to chat about your research efforts at some point in the future.

Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,

Stephen Fagin

Associate Curator

The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza

411 Elm Street

Dallas TX 75202-3308

Phone: 214.747.6660 ext. 5578

Fax: 214.747.6662

ORIGINAL INVITATION LETTER (For an interview of me for oral history, which I readily accepted)

Dear Mr. Morrow:

My name is Stephen Fagin, and I am the associate curator at The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza in Dallas—located in the former Texas School Book Depository building at the site of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Since opening in 1989, the museum has actively recorded personal memories and reflections on John F. Kennedy, his death, and the 1960s for our institution’s ongoing Oral History Project.

One of the museum’s summer interns came across your interesting entry in the Memory Book recently and passed it along to me. You name six possible individuals/organizations that fit into your personal theory on the assassination, and I would be interested in chatting with you about your interest in this subject, research, and the overall impact that the death of President Kennedy had on your life. If you are willing, it would be a pleasure to capture your thoughts via a brief telephone interview for our Oral History Project.

This non-profit archival project includes nearly 800 individuals from all over the world, among them eyewitnesses, law enforcement officials, community leaders, filmmakers and researchers, 1960s schoolchildren, and more than 100 members of the news media. These informal recordings preserve information that might otherwise be lost. Among our participants have been Walter Cronkite, Peter Jennings, Tom Brokaw, Tom Landry, General Chuck Yeager, and hundreds of others.

As time marches on and the 50th anniversary of the Kennedy assassination approaches in 2013, I believe that it is incredibly important to preserve as much firsthand information as possible for the benefit of future historians, students, and researchers. Please note that the museum is not investigating the assassination or drawing any conclusions with this project; our goal is to capture personal perspectives on this seminal moment in American history.

I personally feel that everyone has a story worth capturing, and I sincerely hope you agree. At your convenience, please contact me Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm, at (214) 747-6660, or at this e-mail address. Please take a look at the attached PDF file, and you can also visit our website, www.jfk.org, for more information on the Museum and this project.

Thank you very much for your time—and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Stephen Fagin

Associate Curator

The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza

ADDITIONAL NOTE: I HAD TO REQUEST FROM THE SIXTH FLOOR MUSEUM, NICOLA LONGFORD IN PARTICULAR, 3 OR 4 TIMES (orally and in email) BEFORE SHE WOULD RELEASE THE NAMES OF THEIR BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE DALLAS COUNTY HISTORICAL FOUNDATION (d.b.a. Sixth Floor Museum), A VERY SIMPLE REQUEST WHICH THEY ARE REQUIRED BY LAW TO DO.

Dear Mr. Morrow,

These are the names of current Board members.

Jill Johnson (Board Chair)

Paul Coggins

James Hollifield

Jane Wetzel

Nancy Latner

Sandy Greyson

William C. Rea

Evelyn Henry Miller

Justin Rosales

Michael Lowenberg

Sincerely,

Nicola Longford

Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 10:12 PM

To: Nicola Longford

Subject: Re: Enquiry to The Sixth Floor Museum

Ms. Longford,

I have made a very simple inquiry which is who are the board of directors of the Dallas County Historical Foundation (Sixth Floor Museum). You are required to give that out if someone requests it. How many times do I have to request this information? Again, who are the board members (and who is the chairman) of the Dallas County Historical Foundation? The information on Dallas County web site is outdated: http://www.dallascounty.org/department/comcrt/committees/committees_index.html#found

And, yes, I do have many suggestions on how to improve the Sixth Floor Museum, especially in its accuracy relating to the JFK assassination. I have taken the tour several times; I enjoyed it - but basically it is a fraud and a lie relating to who murdered John Kennedy and why they murdered him.

So please email me the list of current board members and chair of the Dallas County Historical Foundation, dba Sixth Floor Museum.

Thank-you,

Robert Morrow Austin, TX 512-306-1510

Edited by Robert Morrow

Currently Nicola Longford and Gary Mack are the ones who are using the Sixth Floor Museum as a propaganda tool to promote the Big Lie...

This is undoubtedly another of the hundreds of silly myths started by conspiracy theorists.

I've never been to the Sixth Floor Museum in Dallas, but I'd be willing to bet the farm that there are plenty of displays and exhibits (etc.) within the museum that talk about "conspiracy" and the various conspiracy theories and conspiracy theorists connected to the JFK assassination.

I know that the Sixth Floor Museum rotates its visual displays and exhibits that visitors can see there, and it's highly likely that "conspiracy" works its way into some of those exhibits and displays throughout the museum.

I'm just wondering if many of the conspiracy theorists who continually love to ramble on and on about how "one-sided" and biased the Sixth Floor Museum is have ever even been there to see the displays and exhibits?

My guess is that a whole lot of those whining CTers have not been there at all. And even if they have, they probably have no idea what type of exhibits are being "rotated" in and out by the Museum's staff.*

* = Yes, I know I just said that I myself have never been to the Museum either, which is true. So I'll admit that what I just said about the conspiracy theorists never having been there (and, hence, having no idea at all as to the content of the exhibits that are available at the Museum from day to day and week to week) is nothing but sheer guesswork and speculation on my part, and I want to identify it as such before going any further.

And in addition to the physical museum itself at 411 Elm Street in Dealey Plaza, the Sixth Floor Museum

also runs this Internet website, which includes multiple "Oral History" interviews that definitely contain comments that lean toward "conspiracy", such as the interviews with Bill and Gayle Newman and Gordon Arnold.

Footnote---

I also always get a big kick out of the whining and bitching conspiracy theorists who take great pleasure in calling Sixth Floor Museum curator Gary Mack just about every derogatory name this side of Hitler and Charles Manson.

It's utterly ridiculous, particularly the way Black Op Radio host Len Osanic tears down Mr. Mack on almost a weekly basis on his Thursday-night Internet radio program. Truly despicable behavior, especially due to the fact that Gary Mack is not really a so-called "Lone Nutter" at all. He's more of a "Fence Rider".

Gary M. certainly believes Lee Oswald was a gunman firing his Carcano at JFK from the sixth floor of the TSBD, that's true enough. (But, given the undeniable evidence of Oswald's guilt--what else COULD a reasonable person like Gary Mack believe when it comes to the topic of "Lee Harvey Oswald" and his participation in the crime on Elm Street?)

But Mack, as far as I am aware, has not discounted ALL notions of a possible conspiracy in the case either. And why some (or most) of the Internet conspiracy whiners seem to think Mr. Mack is "All LNer" is a mystery to me.

I guess perhaps we can chalk that one up as Conspiracy Myth #2,119.

Edited by David Von Pein

So much for the forum rules of decorum.

(I guess the rules only apply to the lowly "traitors", like us scumbags known as "LNers", right McGuire?)

PS -- Does this mean the gloves are off, and I can utilize my favorite "K" word in my posts here from now on? I sure hope so, because being forced to keep the "K" word off the table is getting to be unbearable when conversing with the ridiculous batch of Anybody-But-Oswald theorists that inhabits this place at The Education Forum.

Edited by Kathy Beckett
removed offensive line from quoted part of post

Guest Robert Morrow

I have been to the Sixth Floor Museum - several times as a matter of a fact. Absolutely it pushes the Big Lie about the JFK Assassination: 1/2 of the exhibit is biographical and historical info on the Kennedys and their times. The other 1/2 is all about pushing Lee Harvey Oswald as the "lone nut" assassin of JFK: 1) of course there is the phony phantom "snipers" nest all plexiglassed off with a bunch of cardboard boxes in there - wont' even let the public in the corner so they can laugh about the phantom Oswald NOT taking the easy shots on Houston St 2) and they have this radio report playing OVER and OVER again "3 shots fired in Dallas" "3 shots fired in Dallas" or something like that.

And attention and weight and credence is given to the Warren Report farce, with none of the context of why its a farce, and also the HSCA report. There is a teeny tiny ghetto for conspiracy theory but they sure DON'T talk about these folks:

From Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition 1998 p. 638-639]:

“The Role of deep-cover CIA officer, Trenton Parker, has been described in earlier pages, and his function in the CIA's counter-intelligence unit, Pegasus. Parker had stated to me earlier that a CIA faction was responsible for the murder of JFK … During an August 21, 1993, conversation, in response to my questions, Parker said that his Pegasus group had tape recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy. I asked him, "What group were these tapes identifying?" Parker replied: "Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, JOHNSON of Texas, GEORGE BUSH, and J. Edgar Hoover." I asked, "What was the nature of the conversation on these tapes?"

So yeah, the Sickth Floor Museum pushes the kooky Lone Nut "theory" and the Warren Report farce.

I do recommend my friends to tour the Sixth Floor. It is a great example of PROPAGANDA and the BIG LIE in action!

Thanks, Robert, for confirming what I always thought to be true:

There is a teeny tiny ghetto for conspiracy theory [at The Sixth Floor Museum At Dealey Plaza]...And attention and weight and credence is given to the...HSCA report [which is a U.S. Government Committee that endorsed a CONSPIRACY in the assassination of President Kennedy].

Hence, "conspiracy" is a part of the Sixth Floor Museum's world.

Thank you.

They have this radio report playing OVER and OVER again: "3 shots fired in Dallas", "3 shots fired in Dallas", or something like that.

Well, it would be a little difficult to find any of the first bulletins that DIDN'T say "Three shots were fired" -- because every one of those initial radio and television reports said that 3 shots were fired.

In fact, I always encourage people to listen to (or watch) the first-day radio and TV coverage -- because when you perform that task, you will be saying to yourself (as I always do):

Where in the heck do the conspiracy bozos like Oliver Stone get the crazy idea that SIX SHOTS were fired from THREE DIFFERENT LOCATIONS in Dealey Plaza?! That's nuts! And this original, as-it's-happening 11/22/63 footage that I've been watching proves that those conspiracy-happy bozos are nuts!

Everybody should try it. It works wonders for curing the "Oliver Stone Triangulation Of Crossfire Disease" that many people currently are afflicted with:

XX.+Logo+--+The+JFK+Assassination--As+It

Edited by David Von Pein

Kathy's edits are hilarious here: she removes only the word "ass" from McGuire's post, but leaves in "traitor" and "accessory after the fact".

As if it's the "ass" that was the worst part of McGuire's diatribe.

I love it.

th_LOL.gif?t=1279663555

Edited by David Von Pein

This is the way it works, folks. If you feel that something is offensive, then report it. Don't wait for me to find it. I just removed that word, because of the word. If the aatf ["accessory after the fact"] comment, and the traitor comment really bothered you, you should report it. I thought you were equating the A word with your K word.

I'm not going to ever "report" anything that anyone says on this forum (or any other public forum). I'm a believer in free speech. Peter McGuire can call me a "traitor" all day long for all I care. I'll just pull out my favorite LOL icon and go on to the next silly post written by the many conspiracy theorists here.

The only reason I brought up the "traitor" thing at all is because of the "forum rules" that Martin Hay pointed out yesterday after I posted something that was deemed offensive that was written by another person on another forum (and I hope you, Kathy, saw my public--and private--apologies that I made regarding that post--it was indeed out of line, per this forum's rules).

But I will never use the "Report" button. I never have, and never will in the future -- no matter how many times I'm called a "traitor" or an "accessory after the fact".

In fact, I wish you'd re-post Peter McGuire's message that you've now deleted entirely. Let Free Speech reign! Put Peter's post back up!

Glad you find me hilarious. Thanks.

You're welcome. th_SMILE.gif?t=1281074681

And I also wish there were more women who had an interest in the JFK case. I wonder why this topic is so dominated by the male of the species? But there's no question that it is dominated by men. Kathy is probably outnumbered 30 to 1. th_WINK.gif?t=1281074681

Edited by David Von Pein

Guest Tom Scully

.... I'll just pull out my favorite LOL icon and go on to the next silly post written by the many conspiracy theorists here.

http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F50717F83E590C748CDDAB0994DE484D81

THE ORDEAL OF LESTER CROWN - Free Preview - The New York Times

New York Times - Dec 7, 1986

...Meanwhile, seven officers and employees of Material Service were padding their expense accounts -''at the direction of Crown,'' according to the Government report - and reimbursing their boss. The project was cut short when Material Service was subpoenaed by a Federal grand jury investigating corruption in the industry.

The family turned to Albert E. Jenner Jr., a lawyer and longtime friend who is on the board of General Dynamics. ''Whenever the kids got into trouble,'' Jenner says, ''they never bothered the old man. They talked to me, and I got them out of trouble.'' In return for his cooperation with the grand jury, Lester Crown was granted immunity from prosecution.....

Captive city

Ovid Demaris - 1969 - 366 pages - Snippet view

who at times included Ziffren, Bazelon and Jake Arvey. Some of the properties were the Franklin Hotel in Chicago, ... that listed with Ziffren on the hotel's liquor license was the wife of Fred Evans, the late partner of Humphreys and Glimco...

Captive city

Ovid Demaris - 1969 - 366 pages - Snippet view

Nine years later, Crown bought an abandoned mine on twenty-six thousand acres, near Farmersville, from the United States Alien Property Custodian for $150000. After mechanizing the operation, the Colonel delivered his first million tons

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/02/21/us/david-bazelon-dies-at-83-jurist-had-wide-influence.html?pagewanted=all

David Bazelon Dies at 83; Jurist Had Wide Influence

By MARILYN BERGER

Published: February 21, 1993

...In 1940, he returned to private practice. But six years later he went back into Government service after President Harry S. Truman named him an assistant Attorney General. He was put in charge of the lands division of the Justice Department. In 1947 he became administrator of the Justice Department's Office of Alien Property.

J. Edgar Hoover, Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, was an early friend and patron, despite differences in political views. It was Hoover who urged Mr. Bazelon to take the job in the Justice Department and who supported him for the judiciary.

In 1949, Mr. Bazelon was named to the appeals court in Washington, becoming the youngest judge in the court's history. He became Chief Judge in 1962 and was the leader of the court's liberal majority before he stepped down in 1978. In 1979 he accepted senior status on the court and continued to hear occasional cases and write opinions until 1985. ...

Breathtaking level of corruption surrounding and inside the WC but somehow, they got it right? Was Albert Jenner your

third lone nut? If he covered up the fact that Ruby was sent, all lone nuts disappear....

This is the way it works, folks. If you feel that something is offensive, then report it. Don't wait for me to find it. I just removed that word, because of the word. If the aatf ["accessory after the fact"] comment, and the traitor comment really bothered you, you should report it. I thought you were equating the A word with your K word.

I'm not going to ever "report" anything that anyone says on this forum (or any other public forum). I'm a believer in free speech. Peter McGuire can call me a "traitor" all day long for all I care. I'll just pull out my favorite LOL icon and go on to the next silly post written by the many conspiracy theorists here.

The only reason I brought up the "traitor" thing at all is because of the "forum rules" that Martin Hay pointed out yesterday after I posted something that was deemed offensive that was written by another person on another forum (and I hope you, Kathy, saw my public--and private--apologies that I made regarding that post--it was indeed out of line, per this forum's rules).

But I will never use the "Report" button. I never have, and never will in the future -- no matter how many times I'm called a "traitor" or an "accessory after the fact".

In fact, I wish you'd re-post Peter McGuire's message that you've now deleted entirely. Let Free Speech reign! Put Peter's post back up!

Glad you find me hilarious. Thanks.

You're welcome. th_SMILE.gif?t=1281074681

And I also wish there were more women who had an interest in the JFK case. I wonder why this topic is so dominated by the male of the species? But there's no question that it is dominated by men. Kathy is probably outnumbered 30 to 1. th_WINK.gif?t=1281074681

Yo! Dave, if you're such a true believer in Free Speech, then how come you supported John McAdams when he refused to post my response to the hijacking of the thread from this forum to his, when I came to his defense and said that he wasn't a Disinformation Agent, but a Disinformation Idiot?

You only support freedom of speech here, but not over at McAdam's forum?

Bill Kelly

Yo! Dave, if you're such a true believer in Free Speech, then how come you supported John McAdams when he refused to post my response to the hijacking of the thread from this forum to his, when I came to his defense and said that he wasn't a Disinformation Agent, but a Disinformation Idiot?

Hi Bill,

Well, actually I think you've misrepresented my position a little bit on that particular matter. I never said I "supported John McAdams" and his decision to reject any posts over at his aaj newsgroup.

In that discussion with you, I was merely pointing out the basic rules that McAdams lives by at that forum--i.e., you can't get by with calling a current forum member an "idiot" or a "kook" or a "xxxx", etc. He just won't allow it. But I don't recall ever saying that I, myself, endorse such restrictions on posts.

In fact, I'll tell you right now that I, for one, think Mr. McAdams is a fool for wanting to take on the task of "moderating" a JFK forum like he does every single day. IMO, such a moderation job is just silly and needless.

I would absolutely dread the task of turning on my computer and finding 76 new posts in the queue for moderation (or even 6). And then being forced to read all of them to make sure that no "liars" or "kooks" or "you're a WC shill" slip through the cracks. Yuck. What a horrible job.

I can, however, kind of admire McAdams for taking on such a xxxxty job. But, IMO, he's nuts for even WANTING to do it every day.

BTW: I got a kick out of this part of your above comments, Bill:

"I came to his [McAdams] defense and said that he wasn't a Disinformation Agent, but a Disinformation Idiot..."

If coming to someone's "defense" is achieved by calling them an "idiot", then remind me to never hire you as my defense lawyer the next time some conspiracy-loving "cracker" takes me to court on the charge of my being a dirty rotten CIA Disinfo Agent.

~wink~

BTW #2: Just "for the official record", here's exactly what I said to William Kelly, via two recent e-mails, regarding the topic of John McAdams and the alt.assassination.jfk Internet newsgroup:

Subject: Re: "Crackers" & "Idiots"

Date: 7/30/2010 6:26:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time

To: Bill Kelly [exact e-mail address deleted]

BTW, Bill,

After looking over the post that McAdams rejected at aaj, I can only ask you:

Why on Earth are you the least bit surprised that such a post of yours was rejected at McAdams' moderated aaj newsgroup?

You, in effect, called John McAdams an "idiot" in your post. Of course it was going to get rejected. What did you expect?

[A portion of Bill's post that was rejected by McAdams is quoted below:]

"Unless the CIA is paying McAdams to play at his fourm [sic] and publish his book, he's not a disinformation agent. He could be a disinformation idiot, though I like the word Cracker." -- William Kelly

DVP

========================

Date: 8/1/2010 11:46:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time

To: Bill Kelly

Yes, he did. That's exactly why he rejected that post of yours. I'd almost bet on it.

John McAdams doesn't allow anyone to use that type of remark ("idiot") at the moderated aaj newsgroup if it's aimed directly at a CURRENT MEMBER of the newsgroup/forum, which McAdams, himself, is.

I can call DiEugenio and Fetzer "kooks" all day long at aaj...and the posts won't get rejected--because those people aren't current members at the a.a.j. forum.

But I can't ever say that you're a "kook" anymore at aaj, because you're a currently-active member.

That might seem like an odd rule--being able to only call people "kooks", "liars", and "idiots" who aren't around to defend themselves from the aaj onslaught, while not permitting those types of descriptive terms to be utilized against people who ARE members, who CAN defend themselves on the forum--but that's the way it is at McAdams' aaj.

DVP

Edited by David Von Pein

Hi Bill,

Well, actually I think you've misrepresented my position a little bit on that particular matter. I never said I "supported John McAdams" decision to reject any posts over at his aaj newsgroup. In that discussion with you, I was merely pointing out the basic rules that McAdams lives by at that forum--i.e., you can't get by with calling a current forum member an "idiot" or a "kook" or a "xxxx", etc. He just won't allow it. But I don't recall ever saying that I, myself, endorse such restrictions on posts.

In fact, I'll tell you right now that I, for one, think Mr. McAdams is a fool for wanting to take on the task of "moderating" a JFK forum like he does every single day. IMO, such a moderation job is just silly and needless. I say let people say whatever they want.

I would absolutely dread the task of turning on my computer and finding 96 new posts in the queue for moderation. And then being forced to read all of them to make sure that no "liars" or "kooks" slip through the cracks. Yuck. What a horrible job.

I can, however, kind of admire McAdams for taking on such a xxxxty job. But, IMO, he's nuts for even WANTING to do it every day.

BTW: I got a kick out of this part of your above comments, Bill:

"I came to his [McAdams] defense and said that he wasn't a Disinformation Agent, but a Disinformation Idiot..."

If coming to someone's "defense" is achieved by calling them an "idiot", then remind me to never hire you as my defense lawyer the next time some CTer takes me to court on the charge of my being a dirty rotten CIA Disinfo Agent.

~wink~

BTW #2: Just "for the official record", here's exactly what I said to William Kelly, via two recent e-mails, regarding the topic of John McAdams and the alt.assassination.jfk Internet newsgroup:

Date: 7/30/2010 6:26:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time

To: Bill Kelly [exact e-mail address deleted]

BTW, Bill,

After looking over the post that McAdams rejected at aaj, I can only ask you:

Why on Earth are you the least bit surprised that such a post of yours was rejected at McAdams' moderated aaj newsgroup?

You, in effect, called John McAdams an "idiot" in your post. Of course it was going to get rejected. What did you expect?

"Unless the CIA is paying McAdams to play at his fourm [sic] and publish his book, he's not a disinformation agent. He could be a disinformation idiot, though I like the word Cracker." -- William Kelly

DVP

========================

Date: 8/1/2010 11:46:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time

To: Bill Kelly

Yes, he did. That's exactly why he rejected that post of yours. I'd almost bet on it.

John McAdams doesn't allow anyone to use that type of remark ("idiot") at the moderated aaj newsgroup if it's aimed directly at a CURRENT MEMBER of the newsgroup/forum, which McAdams, himself, is.

I can call DiEugenio and Fetzer "kooks" all day long at aaj (which they deserve to be called all day long too), and the posts won't get rejected--because those people aren't current members at the a.a.j. forum.

But I can't ever say that you're a "kook" anymore at aaj, because you're a currently-active member.

That might seem like an odd rule--being able to only call people "kooks", "liars", and "idiots" who aren't around to defend themselves from the aaj onslaught, while not permitting those types of descriptive terms to be utilized against people who ARE members, who CAN defend themselves on the forum--but that's the way it is at McAdams' aaj.

DVP

Dave

Its sad that you feel you have to resort to name calling, Try modifying and shortening your posts thats why nobody reads them you are too obvious.

Ian

~yawn~

(Short enough for ya?)

Dave

Perfect.

Are you sure you would not like to form a double act?. we would go down a storm in the clubs you are a great straight man.

Ian

David, Do you really find a forum like alt.conspiracy.jfk--where members spend all day long calling each other child molesters, homosexuals and retards--preferable to this one?

No, Martin, not at all. Although I will admit that I get a great kick out of calling a spade a spade in that asylum known as acj. Some of the CTers in there are a real trip. There's even one guy who thinks 18-year-old TSBD worker Danny Arce killed the President. When reading stuff like that, it's very difficult not to have a little fun with them. :)

But the #1 reason I post at acj is because of the "Individual Message" option that is offered at the Usenet newsgroups. I like that feature very much, because it places each post on its own unique webpage, or "deep link", as Usenet calls it. I then take those "deep links" and save them elsewhere in my JFK files.

I will say, though, that acj is quickly becoming obsolete for my own "archiving" purposes (although I still use that newsgroup for archiving a lot of messages anyway; it's become a habit I guess)....because I've now gone to the blog format for storing most of my JFK ramblings, which I really could have been doing for many years now, but I was a bit late in discovering the excellent things you can do with a simple free "blog".

It's still remarkable to me how these blog sites can host all of the content they do for free, with virtually no restrictions on user bandwidth or site usage. I, for one, deeply appreciate sites like Blogger.com.

And, to that end, I appreciate sites like this one too -- because an unlimited number of views can be expressed and an endless number of topics discussed for free on the Internet.

And I appreciate the remarks made by John Simkin the other day too, which are remarks that came after forum member James DiEugenio said this to John:

"Why did you let certain people back on [this JFK forum] who do [muddy the waters]? I won't name names but his initials are DVP." -- Jim DiEugenio; August 5, 2010

"I am an old-fashioned liberal who believes in free speech. It is something that has got me into trouble with a lot of JFK researchers who do not share my ideals." -- John Simkin; August 5, 2010

Edited by David Von Pein