The Education Forum

Gerald Blaine The Kennedy Detail Clint Hill book- JFK Requested Bodyguards to Back Off

I know this might come as a major heart-stopping shock to you, Jimmy my boy, but I don't take anything you say very seriously. In fact, IMO, you are the type of conspiracy theorist to totally disregard with respect to the JFK assassination -- and that's because you're in the "Anybody But Oswald" club of fantasists. And no reasonable person can possibly take an "ABO" member seriously.

JR Carroll to David Von Pein, 12 August 2010:

"Hello David. You may feel like an outlaw here, but IMO you are closer to the truth than most of the members. You are correct in thinking that Lee Oswald acted alone."

Yea,

That's what John Judge said about Oswald after Bugliosi called Judge and said that he - Bugliosi understood that Judge didn't agree with him that Oswald acted alone.

Judge said that he too believed that Oswald acted alone, it's just that he didn't believe Oswald shot anybody.

And for DVP not to take seriously anyone who believes that someone other than Oswald killed JFK - and that includes ANYBODY BUT OSWALD - are a club of fantasists, must understand that the club includes 80% of the citizens of the USA and the world.

If Oswald didn't do it, as the evidence suggests, at least to me and most people, then someone OTHER than Oswald must have been the Sixth Floor Sniper, an expert marksman who knew that he would get away despite the presence of three policeman less than thirty yards away, and took his merry old time to leave the scene of the crime and still get out of the building before it was sealed off.

But the bottom line is that if it wasn't Oswald in the Sixth Floor window, then it was someone else, like him, who either worked there, had an excuse to be in the building at the time, or was a cop.

So Jim's belief that it was someone - Anyone Other than Oswald is a correct assertion, but the suspects are still limited, and not everyone in the world, or anyone other than Oswald is included.

Just those who could have been there, were there, and did what Oswald is accused of doing, and like Oswald, getting away from the scene of the crime without any problem whatsoever.

Bill Kelly

Edited by William Kelly

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i have read where they get over 325,ooo visitors a year, take say just $5.00 a head,for an even figure, that is a tremendous amount of income, :blink:if that is not more than enough to run the busness with a healthy profit left over, then someone is highly lacking in economic skills, and then there is also plus the profit made on everything they sell so why the price on every copy of photo that is wanted or needed for research from the tsbd...that is posted on the web...??? :unsure: that's is the complaint, not a gripe a ruddy very old complaint, trouble is with the so called tsbd museum it has become all about money and control..which only breeds more greed...for more, more , more, are you now going to start charging for yours,?or for any information you or one can supply like docs . news paper clipingss, gifs, video clips etc..?? i doubt it very much, and such, i'm not and i do not see any others doing so...but greed breeds more greed, more,control, more .avarice..and that is what i see within the TSBD MUSEUM, and there have been no improvements when it comes to such, unless one kisses butt or grovels then perhaps one may receive such copies free, hmmmmmm well it's a thought.and it has happened...but do not try to do so if you have a different opinion and not agree with gary or the standard tsbds pro the w/c is right stand......imo...:ice

Bernice:

The 6th Floor is not $5 a person. Adults are charged $13.50, seniors and children 6-18 $12.50 and the large groups of children 5 and under are free. I am certain that parking is extra.

Doug Weldon

QUOTE DOUG;

i think i have read where they get over 325,ooo visitors a year, take say just $5.00 a head,for an even figure, that is a tremendous amount of income, :blink:if that is not more than enough to run the busness with a healthy profit left over, then someone is highly lacking in economic skills, and then there is also plus the profit made on everything they sell so why the price on every copy of photo that is wanted or needed for research from the tsbd...that is posted on the web...??? :unsure: that's is the complaint, not a gripe a ruddy very old complaint, trouble is with the so called tsbd museum it has become all about money and control..which only breeds more greed...for more, more , more, are you now going to start charging for yours,?or for any information you or one can supply like docs . news paper clipingss, gifs, video clips etc..?? i doubt it very much, and such, i'm not and i do not see any others doing so...but greed breeds more greed, more,control, more .avarice..and that is what i see within the TSBD MUSEUM, and there have been no improvements when it comes to such, unless one kisses butt or grovels then perhaps one may receive such copies free, hmmmmmm well it's a thought.and it has happened...but do not try to do so if you have a different opinion and not agree with gary or the standard tsbds pro the w/c is right stand......imo...:ice

Bernice:

The 6th Floor is not $5 a person. Adults are charged $13.50, seniors and children 6-18 $12.50 and the large groups of children 5 and under are free. I am certain that parking is extra.

Doug Weldon

;)I DID A QUICKIE SEARCH THAT WAS A FIGURE THAT POPPED UP, AT FIRST I HAD NEAR A MILLION BUT I CORRECTED IT, BUT I HAD THOUGHT I HAD READ IT WAS MANY MORE, BUT...THOSE ARE HEFTY CHARGES,AS IS, BUT ALL IS EXPENSIVE THESE DAYS BUT JUST THE SAME, $25.00 FOR TWO ON OAP, IS A SLICE OUT OF Such and lordy add it up for a family of four,that's 52.00 holy mollie , NO BREAKS FOR THE WEARY ARE THERE,THE STICK IT TO EM, PARADE, I TOOK THE 5 AS JUST A FIGURE AS EVEN AT THAT , THAT IS QUITE A HUGE PROFIT, I WOULD THINK, MORE THAN ENOUGH TO KEEP ALL IN PIPSQUEAK CONDITION...OH YES I IMAGINE PARKING WOULD BE A PLUS, BUT SEEING HE IS THE POPE OF DEALEY PLAZA AS RICH CALLED HIM,.. :blink:GEE, I'LL BET HE HAS MISSED THE OLD FENCING BETWEEN THE TWO...LOL ..yeah sure, i'll bet llh.... sorry bout the caps, i am having extra problems with pinkies and the ole lap here this evening...btw here is another photo compliments of vince's site FREE..GET THAT FREE.... of a younger don lawton when he was a police officer,...take care best bB) :ph34r:i am trying again to post this it is not taking, dad durn that gremlin... when i preview it it looks fine but, is not posting again ... :huh:it's those quote tags again, dad durn em... :huh: b maybe this time ta da....:D ;)ps is there a charge also for the elevator or washrooms, how about the use of the garbage bin... ;) sheesh...and hey what does he charge for his autograph...:blink: enquiring minds want to know...:blink:

Edited by Bernice Moore

• 5 years later...

Another "No Agents On The Car" example.....

In December 2015, I added this page to my "Kennedy Photo Gallery" website, which is a webpage that includes some photographs of President Kennedy riding in an open limousine during a motorcade in Pueblo, Colorado, on August 17, 1962.

And in that Pueblo parade, it can be noted that there are absolutely no Secret Service agents near or on JFK's car. And President Kennedy is even STANDING UP in his car, which is an older limo in the Pueblo parade which does not appear to even be equipped with the built-in steps/platforms on the back bumper (see photo below).

President-Kennedy-In-Pueblo-Colorado-Aug

Plus, in some of the pictures taken during the motorcade in Pueblo (such as the examples provided above and below), there aren't even any Secret Service agents riding on the running boards of the Secret Service follow-up car! The agents are all sitting inside the follow-up car for some portions of that parade.

In addition, there are no police motorcycles right next to Kennedy's car either, making the security immediately surrounding JFK's limousine far less substantial for parts of that Pueblo motorcade than it was in Dealey Plaza in Dallas on 11/22/63.

But since the President wasn't shot and killed in Pueblo, Colorado, conspiracy theorists probably don't give a damn about the (perceived) lax security he received in that city in August of 1962.

Another Addendum....

WAS THERE "SECURITY STRIPPING"
IN DALLAS ON NOVEMBER 22, 1963?....

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Below is a still frame from the 2013 program "JFK: THE FINAL HOURS", which shows President Kennedy's limousine in downtown San Antonio, Texas, on November 21, 1963. And the motorcade configuration is identical to the Dallas parade the next day. In fact, if somebody didn't know any better, they could easily think this San Antonio photo below was taken in Dallas. No agents on the bumpers and two motorcycles flanking each side of the President's car. Just exactly like in Dealey Plaza at 12:30 PM on November 22nd.

And also take note of where the busses are located in the San Antonio caravan---far back in the motorcade---just exactly like in Dallas the next day. But many conspiracy theorists cry foul about those busses being so far back in Dallas. But do those same conspiracists think there was something sinister about the press busses being this far back in San Antonio on November 21? And I can only assume those are PRESS busses in this picture:

NOVEMBER 21 IN SAN ANTONIO:

JFK-The-Final-Hours-22.png

NOVEMBER 22 IN DALLAS:

Altgens%2BPhoto%2B%2528Extra%2BLarge%2BV

CLICK HERE to see many more examples of how the Dallas motorcade was absolutely no different whatsoever from various pre-November 22nd parades.

JOHN McADAMS SAID:

Nice resource. I've got some material about the supposed "security stripping" on this page.

You've done an admirable job of rounding up a lot of material, all showing that the "security stripping" theory is nonsense.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Thanks, John.

It seems like every time I turn around I'm finding more pre-November 22 motorcade photos or films that show the precise same security configuration around JFK's car that we see in Dealey Plaza. There are dozens (if not hundreds) of pictures that disprove the "stripping" hogwash.

David Von Pein
April 20, 2015

That is funny- I have photos from that very same motorcade proving a point I made previously: agents were certainly not always on the rear of the limo (no one ever said they were!), overt protection was not always visible due to decorum and, to compensate, building rooftops were regularly guarded by the local police and/or sheriff's department and/or military and/or agents

STRAWMAN FALACY- knocking down an issue that never was to begin with. I have a photo from this very same motorcade in a post from my one blog from a couple months back demonstrating what I mean- by the military and police lining the street and facing the crowd, augmented by building rooftops guarded, protection was afforded to presidents FDR, Truman, Ike and Kennedy:

http://jfkkennedy.blogspot.com/2015/10/building-rooftops-guarded.html

http://vincepalamara.com/building-rooftops-were-regularly-guarded-during-the-fdr-truman-ike-and-jfk-eras/

8/17/62 Pueblo, CO- military lines street and rooftops (as I mention in my book, and as can be seen in news articles and so forth in this album, THIS is how the Secret Service "got around" not having agents near the limousine all the time, etc.:

But here's a picture from that same Pueblo motorcade in which there are no military guards or policemen lining the street at all, and Kennedy is standing up in the car, with no SS agents even riding the running boards of the SS follow-up car, and no police motorcycles next to JFK's car at all (the cycles visible in this picture below are well ahead of the President's car). And I'm always hearing CTers griping about how the motorcycle configuration wasn't right surrounding JFK's car in Dealey Plaza. And yet here is an example of a motorcade (in Pueblo) where there isn't a cycle anywhere near the President's car at all. So during this stretch of the Pueblo, Colorado, parade at least, the President's protection was far LESS substantial than what we find in Dallas' Dealey Plaza on November 22nd....

Edited by David Von Pein

i think i have read where they get over 325,ooo visitors a year, take say just $5.00 a head,for an even figure, that is a tremendous amount of income, :blink:if that is not more than enough to run the busness with a healthy profit left over, then someone is highly lacking in economic skills, and then there is also plus the profit made on everything they sell so why the price on every copy of photo that is wanted or needed for research from the tsbd...that is posted on the web...??? unsure.gif that's is the complaint, not a gripe a ruddy very old complaint, trouble is with the so called tsbd museum it has become all about money and control..which only breeds more greed...for more, more , more, are you now going to start charging for yours,?or for any information you or one can supply like docs . news paper clipingss, gifs, video clips etc..?? i doubt it very much, and such, i'm not and i do not see any others doing so...but greed breeds more greed, more,control, more .avarice..and that is what i see within the TSBD MUSEUM, and there have been no improvements when it comes to such, unless one kisses butt or grovels then perhaps one may receive such copies free, hmmmmmm well it's a thought.and it has happened...but do not try to do so if you have a different opinion and not agree with gary or the standard tsbds pro the w/c is right stand......imo... :ice

Bernice:

Doug Weldon

Wow. Huge discount for seniors, eh?

--Tommy

• 2 weeks later...

No matter one way or the other, the Secret Service stood down on Nov.22, 1963. Plus many of them were up all night drinking, according to reports. Jackie Kennedy was suspicious about Greer, the driver. He came to a stop, after applying the brakes and the passengers fell forward. This last you can see on the Zapruder film. Jackie despised Greer after that.

But my concern here is Clint Hill. I have his book about him and Jackie. I haven't read it yet. Why? Because my apartment is practically a library/book warehouse. I will get to his book, but I have many to read.

I don't trust Clint Hill because he didn't immediately run to the limo. And when he did on the Nix film, it all seems cartoonish. But he did get in the car. And later he said he heard the bullets coming from the TSBD. There he was, adjacent to the Grassy Knoll and he heard the shots from the TSBD? He knows the real truth and has to live with it. And if Greer had hit the pedal when he heard the shots, maybe President Kennedy might have survived. Greer must have heard the shots. That's what he's trained for. So he stops the car. Idiot. Jackie made fun of his apology to friends. She was disgusted. Greer should have resigned.

I listen to a lot of radio shows on the internet about the Assassination.and have learned much, as I have on the forums.

Kathy C

• 8 months later...

Today, I came across another picture of JFK riding in a motorcade prior to 11/22/63, with this one showing virtually no security around JFK's car at all. Not a single moving police motorcycle is visible in the picture. JFK is standing up even! No agents on the bumper. Spectators standing in high places overlooking the parade route. And, in addition, the Secret Service follow-up car is not nearly as close to the bumper of the President's car here as it usually is.

But since President Kennedy wasn't killed in El Paso, Texas, in June of 1963 (which is where and when this photo was taken), no conspiracy theorist who believes in the "Secret Service Standdown" theory ever brings up photographs like this one when it comes to comparing the security seen here versus the security seen in Dealey Plaza on November 22nd. (Photo courtesy of Steve Roe via Facebook.) ....

JFK-Motorcade.jpg

Also See:
jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/11/secret-service.html

Edited by David Von Pein