The Education Forum

Amazon poster S.V. Anderson might be Vincent Bugliosi

Guest Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Is S.V. Anderson in reality Vincent Bugliosi. No, of course not. I was wrong in my original hunch. Instead it is one of his kook followers, a groupie who troops around the internet posting disinformation on the 1963 Coup d'Etat and the patsy US intelligence agent Lee Harvey Oswald.

Here is my original post:

"Over at Amazon.com, there is a rude, annoying, disrespectful poster S.V. Anderson spreading a lot of lies, misinformation and disinformation about the JFK assassination. His disinfo style is the same as Vincent Bugliosi's - that is, forget the facts, just call people "kooks," "nuts," "loons," "idiots," etc.

I have caught this guy making up fake profiles and actually carrying on conversations with himself on the Amazon boards, in crude attempts to propagandize. He has admitted that his real name is not S.V. Anderson and he claims to be historian and teacher. It is obvious that this joker is NOT a historian or teacher."

S.V. Anderson also sure does HATE the Education Forum which he is constantly degrading with rude comments. In fact, rude comments and insults is the main debating style of this loony lonely nutter, a freak floating in the out edges of the ionosphere, in his own little world of fantasy and imaginary little friends who he conjures up to talk to (and chime in to support his lonely nutter "theory")

Whenever I see this joker post, I can't help but think of the Teletubbies, as S.V. Anderson consults with his little friends Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po. As in

"Po little S.V. Anderson is a lonely nutter in Laa-Laa land, as he promotes his Dipsy little lonely, Tinky Winky nutter "theory" on the 1963 Coup d'Etat.

I have no proof that S.V. Anderson is DAVID VON PEIN, but my JFK friends who have been on the board a while, many of them insist it is DAVID VON PEIN. I just don't know because DAVID VON PEIN has denied being this fruity, rude beyond belief, disinformation kook S.V. Anderson over at Amazon. I should note that whenever tinky winky S.V. Anderson is posting on JFK topics at Amazon, DAVID VON PEIN is nowhere to be found. In fact, I really have NOT been seeing DAVID VON PEIN posting over at Amazon; mainly it is just the dipsy S.V. Anderson making vile, derogatory comments about the Education Forum, which I think is one of the great resources for information on the Coup of 1963.

So what do you folks think - is S.V. Anderson in actuality DAVID VON PEIN? DAVID VON PEIN has denied this. So I guess we should take the denial of DAVID VON PEIN for what it is worth. Just wondering, how much is a DAVID VON PEIN denial worth?

So the bottom line question is: is the kooky, rude, nasty disinformation whack job S.V. Anderson (who posts at Amazon) in fact DAVID VON PEIN??

Your comments and speculations, please.

Robert Morrow (and no, that is not a fake profile of mine)

FWIW, Robert, DVP seems quite proud of who he is, and takes a certain measure of delight from his feuds with CTs. As a result, I don't see him as someone who'd stoop to using fake names when feuding.

I mention this possibility because I have been reading and posting a LOT at Amazon.com which is a big hang out for DAVID VON PEIN to post on the 1963 Coup d'Etat. I see a LOT of posts by S.V. Anderson and his imaginary little friends on the Amazon JFK boards and almost NONE by David von Pein ... which is really STRANGE because DAVID VON PEIN likes to post so much at Amazon ... yet he is MISSING in all the JFK debates in which kooky, nasty, rude, disrespectful internet disinformation con man S.V. Anderson is present. So it is S.V. Anderson and friends ALL the time and Missing in Action is DAVID VON PEIN.

I mention this because DAVID VON PEIN has denied being S.V. Anderson in the response above...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1963 Coup d'Etat

Just call it the assassination!

Stop trying to use your own slang to describe what happened

Every post of yours that I read I shake my head in disgust at

Guest Robert Morrow

1963 Coup d'Etat

Just call it the assassination!

Stop trying to use your own slang to describe what happened

Every post of yours that I read I shake my head in disgust at

Dean, John Kennedy was murdered in a 1963 Coup d'Etat that included the psychopathic serial killer Lyndon Johnson, his allies in the CIA/military who were at war with JFK, and the shadow government, very likely including HL Hunt, Clint Murchison, Sr and the Rockefellers, particularly Nelson Rockefeller. I also think that George Herbert Walker Bush was one of the planners of the JFK assassination.

I don't think you contribute very much to any board you post on, certainly not this one... as far as I am concerned the vast majority of your comments are just chirping from the peanut gallery. That means I don't think folks learn much from the information you present.

Edited by Robert Morrow

THIS POST by Robert "LBJ WAS A SERIAL KILLER" Morrow gave me immense pleasure to read. It's like an early Christmas gift. Thanks, Bob. :)

I love posts like that one, because such posts just illuminate and (re)-emphasize the skewed thinking that is possessed by many conspiracy theorists.

To a person like Bob "LBJ Murdered JFK" Morrow, virtually EVERYTHING associated with the Kennedy assassination is a "plot" or a "conspiracy" of some kind -- right down to accusing two different Internet posters of being the same person. (I sure hope Steve V. Anderson sees Morrow's post too. I'm sure he'll get just as big a kick out of it as I am currently getting.)

Of course, this silliness is nothing new to me. I've seen it many times before (usually from fellow Education Forum member David G. Healy). For the record, here's a partial list of the "other people" that Healy has accused me of being over the last few years:

1.) Dave Reitzes

2.) Vincent Bugliosi

3.) Steve Keating

4.) Kurt Ferrer

5.) Rosemary Newton

And I'm pretty sure there are some additional "other" people that I'm supposed to be masquerading as, too (per Healy), but the names escape me at the moment.

The fifth person on the above list is particularly hilarious, because Rosemary Newton is Vincent Bugliosi's secretary, with whom I have corresponded several times since July of 2007.

But, as recently as April 26th of this year, Mr. Healy (incredibly) was still embracing the idea that Rosemary was "fictitous" and "mythological", despite the fact that Bugliosi talks about Rosemary on page 1514 of his book "Reclaiming History".

Healy also made this hysterical statement about Rosemary on March 6, 2010:

"Please tell that figment of your imagination, Rosemary (LMFAO) she's wanted in the squadron room, Vince has lost his shoes! Get busy boyo!" -- David G. Healy; 03/06/10

So, as is fairly evident by Healy's inane comments, I've had to deal with (but usually have ignored) some mighty strange crap coming from conspiracy theorists.

I have a related question for other members here (I'd really enjoy knowing this information, since this topic of using "aliases" has come up yet again):

Have any of you other Education Forum members ever been accused of not being who you say you are? Has it ever happened to you, Pat Speer? Dean? Anyone else?

Anyway, my thanks once again to Bob "1963 Coup d'Etat" Morrow for providing today's daily laugh here at The Education Forum.

Edited by David Von Pein

Guest Robert Morrow

Here is where internet disinfo artist S.V. Anderson posts over at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/tag/jfk%20assassination/forum/ref=cm_cd_et_up_redir?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1VLRED2TYB89B&cdPage=19&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx2A0FG3MMM7X1Q&newContentID=MxOVDQ5KLQM6ZO#MxOVDQ5KLQM6ZO

I encourage folks to post and participate over at Amazon. I think a lot of people read the posts relating to the Coup of 1963 over at Amazon. It is a great place to learn as well as educate other people.

NOTABLY, it is also where DAVID VON PEIN does NOT post ... that is, anywhere rude, nasty, kook disinformation artist S.V. Anderson IS posting. Which is really curious because DAVID VON PEIN has been in the past a HYPER poster on JFK related topics at Amazon. Yet somehow he is missing in action, perhaps a asleep at the wheel while this nutty S.V. Anderson is shooting off all kinds of spittles of delerium, like a kid with a machine gun.

Here is the FUNNY thing. Both crazed whackjob S.V. Anderson, who is a hyper poster on JFK topics at Amazon, and DAVID VON PEIN, another hyper poster on JFK topics at Amazon, both of them admit they are FRIENDS with each other and correspond with each other. Yet, how come these HYPER POSTERS on JFK topics at Amazon have never appeared in any thread TOGETHER at Amazon?? Seems like a no-brainer that these "friends" would be on the same thread. (I thought they were friends who correspond with each other and post hyperactively on the 1963 Coup d'Etat. Not only that but these 2 supposed "friends" are some of the few people who still push the long ago discredited "lone nut" theory.)

Here is an offer: I will mail a $100 to the first person who can find a record of S.V. Anderson and DAVID VON PEIN being in the SAME thread (JFK thread or ANY thread) at Amazon with those posts being dated BEFORE 12/8/2010. Got that? Find me at Amazon S.V. Anderson (and his imaginary little friends) and DAVID VON PEIN in the SAME THREAD before 12/8/2010. Should be quite simple to do, unless ...

Quoting DAVID VON PEIN (in the thread above):

"BTW, I've talked to S.V. Anderson several times at Amazon (and via e-mail). He makes a lot of sense when he discusses the JFK case too. (No wonder Robert Morrow's JFK friends think Anderson and I are the same person"

DAVID VON PEIN has very clearly DENIED in this forum that his Amazon alter ego is the rude, nasty kook S.V. Anderson.

[Robert Morrow said: Several of my JFK friends tell me that S.V. Anderson is, in their opinion, David von Pein.

"Sorry, Bob, that's just simply not true. (No matter what your "JFK friends" say.)I have never made up a "fake profile" in my life. Nor will I ever do such a silly thing. I've always used my own name in my posts on the Internet, for everything--JFK-related and otherwise." - DAVID VON PEIN]

Hey, is it against Education Forum rules to call another member a xxxx or question their intentions? Okay, fine with me.

Now my question to the other members, moderators and admistrators is this: Is it against Education Forum rules to LIE and to have BAD INTENTIONS? Just wondering.

(Bad intentions defined as not here to learn or shed light, but to lie, disrupt and PREVENT learning.)

Edited by Robert Morrow

Thanks for the link, Morrow. It just keeps getting better and better. My early Christmas presents from

Bob "LBJ IS A MURDERER" Morrow are piling up fast under the tree -- like this gem:

"Of course, S.V. Anderson, T. Folsom and DAVID VON PEIN are all the same "person" if you can call them that... and Tinky Winky, and Po ... and Laa Laa." -- Robert P. Morrow; December 9, 2010

http://Amazon.com/tag/jfk%20assassination/forum/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1VLRED2TYB89B&cdMsgNo=478&cdPage=20&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx2A0FG3MMM7X1Q&cdMsgID=MxNYDN6GTUTTDT#MxNYDN6GTUTTDT

Edited by David Von Pein

Yep, the guy who doesn't really know Francois Carlier. John McAdams. And Dave Reitzes.

I don't "know" ANY of the three gentlemen you just named. None. (Unless by "knowing" someone, you're referring to "knowing of them", i.e., being familiar with their names and their writings on the Internet.)

But as far as actually personally knowing any of those men--no, I do not know any of them. And, of course, they do not know me.

Now, call me a xxxx again, Jimbo. I want to see it in print (again)--before Kathy Becket makes it "invisible" under the new Forum policy implemented just today.

BTW, although two weeks ago it was not possible to get into DVP's review history at Amazon, today it's easy as pie. Now that is funny. I had no navigation problem at all and I got no message blocking my entry. I wonder why, Davey[?]

Jimbo's a riot. He's actually suggesting that I have some kind of personal control over the Amazon.com navigation process through a person's Amazon review pages.

LOL.gif

It's either the above-mentioned solution, or Jimbo is suggesting something else that is even more bizarre (but par for the course for a "Nothing Is What It Seems To Be" conspiracy theorist like Jimmy DiEugenio) -- i.e., he's implying that I was so concerned about Jimbo and others finding out about some so-called "alias" I have been using for my Amazon reviews, that I got rid of Page 30 of my Amazon review files two weeks ago, but now I've somehow turned Page 30 back on and made it easily accessible again to everyone. (But I can't quite figure out WHY I'd suddenly NOT CARE anymore about the thing I DID care about just 14 days ago. Weird, huh?)

BTW, I just now tried to access my 30th review page and (as usual) I got the "unavailable" message (using the Firefox browser).

But Page 30 (and all others) were always there--two weeks ago and today. But I love to hear conspiracy mongers like Jim make something out of nothing. And right on the heels of Bob Morrow's "alias" hilarity earlier in the day. That stack of pre-Xmas gifts is getter higher and higher. Thanks, Jimbo.

Edited by David Von Pein

Guest Robert Morrow

DAVID VON PEIN, if you are such great friends with fellow lonely nutter S.V. Anderson, as BOTH of you have posted, that you know each other and exchange emails talk via Amazon, and BOTH of you are HYPER-POSTERS on JFK Assassination related topics, then why is there NOT ONE EXAMPLE of you, DAVID VON PEIN and that rude, nasty, ad-hominem tossing fruitcake S.V. Anderson on the SAME thread at Amazon BEFORE 12/8/10?. Not one.

Seems like it would be a no brainer to find perhaps a few dozen examples. For example Jim DiEugenio and I have crossed threads numerous times here at Education Forum and those examples are quite easy to find (including THIS thread).

Here is an offer: I will mail a $100 to the first person who can find a record of S.V. Anderson and DAVID VON PEIN being in the SAME thread (JFK thread or ANY thread) at Amazon with those posts being dated BEFORE 12/8/2010. Got that? Find me at Amazon S.V. Anderson (and his imaginary little friends) and DAVID VON PEIN in the SAME THREAD before 12/8/2010. Should be quite simple to do, unless ...

Quoting DAVID VON PEIN (in the thread above):

"BTW, I've talked to S.V. Anderson several times at Amazon (and via e-mail). He makes a lot of sense when he discusses the JFK case too. (No wonder Robert Morrow's JFK friends think Anderson and I are the same person"

Stats from Amazon as of 12/9/10 on DAVID VON PEIN - a Top 500 Reviewer

New Reviewer Rank: 1,834 -Classic Reviewer Rank: 408

Total Helpful Votes: 4800 of 6048 = 79% Helpful votes

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A1FDW1SPYKB354

Foaming mad dog, truth rapist S.V. Anderson, who mainly reviews books relating to the Coup of 1963:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A17B33MH8HGT8V

New Reviewer Rank: 7,500,844 (Learn More) -Classic Reviewer Rank: 366,025

Total Helpful Votes: 96 of 263 = 37% helpful

It seems like SOME ONE is placing all their fake nasty, disinfo non-reviews of books they have not read under a FAKE PROFILE at Amazon. And one can see what the reading public thinks about the quality of those non-reviews at Amazon, giving S.V. Anderson a microscopic rank of 7,500,844 at Amazon. So S.V. Anderson can have his reviewer rank completely smashed and have license to run around acting like a totally demented jackass at Amazon.

There is something FUNNY (and disturbing) about the mindset of people who run around pretending they are someone else. Kind of reminds me of something that Allen Dulles would do. Or E. Howard Hunt, aka "Eduardo or Edward". Or Frank Sturgis. Or George Herbert Walker Bush. Or David Atlee Phillips, aka Maurice Bishop. Or Clay Shaw, aka Clay Bertrand... or US intelligence agent Lee Harvey Oswald, aka Alex Hidell or ... John McAdams, aka "Paul Nolan"..

You know what I really hate: people who lie. Not people who have different points of view, but people who LIE and who misrepresent themselves and have BAD INTENTIONS.

Hey, David, IT'S ALL ONE BIG CONSPIRACY, ISN'T IT? Ha ha ha

Edited by Robert Morrow

Robert "LBJ WAS A SERIAL KILLER" Morrow

Bob "LBJ Murdered JFK" Morrow

Bob "1963 Coup d'Etat" Morrow

:lol::lol::lol:

No Dave I have never been accused of being another member

Here is an offer: I will mail $100 to the first person who can find a record of S.V. Anderson and DAVID VON PEIN being in the SAME thread (JFK thread or ANY thread) at Amazon with those posts being dated BEFORE 12/8/2010. Got that? Find me at Amazon S.V. Anderson (and his imaginary little friends) and DAVID VON PEIN in the SAME THREAD before 12/8/2010.

That's quite easy, Bob. It took me just a few minutes to find two examples from 2007 [the second of which is now gone, as of Nov. 2015] (among several others that I'm sure are there at Amazon too), one of which Morrow even participated in HIMSELF! How's that for irony?:

http://www.amazon.com/Message-Patricia-Lambert-apology-Bugliosi/forum/Fx2TVHW5I0UEY9A/TxR9QNQTFC20JF/1/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?_encoding=UTF8&cdMsgNo=19&asin=0393045250&cdSort=oldest&cdMsgID=MxUXC5WYB4FNVT#MxUXC5WYB4FNVT

http://www.amazon.com/review/RGRCBK36ARK7K/ref=cm_aya_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0393045250#wasThisHelpful

I'm not quite sure why this is a big deal to Bob. You know what he's going to say now, don't you? He's obviously going to say that the single "fake" poster (either Anderson or I) merely posted in the same thread under two different accounts.

But, anyway, I'll take my $100 in cash, if you don't mind. (Twenties will be fine.)

(I can now envision Bob "LBJ WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR 9/11, WATERGATE, THE HOLOCAUST, AND THE 1974 SUPER OUTBREAK OF TORNADOES IN THE MIDWEST" Morrow wrestling with this question: WHO should I mail the $100 to--Von Pein or Anderson?)

th_ROFL.gif

Edited by David Von Pein

Guest Robert Morrow
Here is an offer: I will mail $100 to the first person who can find a record of S.V. Anderson and DAVID VON PEIN being in the SAME thread (JFK thread or ANY thread) at Amazon with those posts being dated BEFORE 12/8/2010. Got that? Find me at Amazon S.V. Anderson (and his imaginary little friends) and DAVID VON PEIN in the SAME THREAD before 12/8/2010.

That's quite easy, Bob. It took me just a few minutes to find two examples from 2007 (among several others that I'm sure are there at Amazon too), one of which Morrow even participated in HIMSELF! How's that for irony?:

http://www.amazon.com/Message-Patricia-Lambert-apology-Bugliosi/forum/Fx2TVHW5I0UEY9A/TxR9QNQTFC20JF/1/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?_encoding=UTF8&cdMsgNo=19&asin=0393045250&cdSort=oldest&cdMsgID=MxUXC5WYB4FNVT#MxUXC5WYB4FNVT

http://www.amazon.com/review/RGRCBK36ARK7K/ref=cm_aya_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0393045250#wasThisHelpful

I'm not quite sure why this is a big deal to Bob. You know what he's going to say now, don't you? He's obviously going to say that the single "fake" poster (either Anderson or I) merely posted in the same thread under two different accounts.

But, anyway, I'll take my $100 in cash, if you don't mind. (Twenties will be fine.)

(I can now envision Bob "LBJ WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR 9/11, WATERGATE, THE HOLOCAUST, AND THE 1974 SUPER OUTBREAK OF TORNADOES IN THE MIDWEST" Morrow wrestling with this question: WHO should I mail the $100 to--Von Pein or Anderson?)

th_ROFL.gif

You can have the $100 anytime you want it. And by the way, wasn't DAVID VON PEIN just (12/7/10) trashing Dave Healy over here at Education Forum? http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17058&st=60

(David G. Healy said: "this has to be torture for you David Von Pein. Nothing seems to be going well for lone nut jobs here, there and EVERYWHERE for that matter."

David von Pein: "Oh, I wouldn't say that, Davey. After all, posting on the Internet has given me the thrilling opportunity to meet up with a fabulous researcher like you -- David "Gotta Gird Them Loins" Healy -- who is a man who thinks that it's quite possible that Marilyn Sitzman and Abe Zapruder were never on the pedestal in Dealey Plaza at all on 11/22/63.

And, I ask you, who WOULDN'T want to be enlightened and lectured by a smart man like that?")

... just like S.V. Anderson was trashing Dave Healy on 8/21/07?... So you are fixated on Dave Healy, eh? Do you think S.V. Anderson has autism in addition to dementia and multiple personalties?

In reply to an earlier post on July 19, 2007 9:51 PM PDT

David Von Pein says:

Important information that's worth repeating:

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7ebefec28d1d0c1f

In reply to an earlier post on Aug. 21, 2007 12:22 PM PDT

S. V. Anderson says:

I too have been splatered with the the lunatic brush waved by Dave Healy. He ranks among the most rabid and angry lunatics in the Kennedy conspiracy assylum. All anyone needs to know about Davy Healy is that he believes the Zapruder film was altered. Nothing else needs to be added in order to destroy all credibility this nut has with any scholar out there. Ignore him he has contributed nothing to scholarly research into the murder Oswald carried out so long ago.

Edited by Robert Morrow

You can get the $100 anytime you want it. And by the way, wasn't DAVID VON PEIN just TODAY trashing Dave Healy over here at Education Forum? ... just like S.V. Anderson was trashing Dave Healy on 8/21/07?... So you are fixated on Dave Healy, eh? Do you think S.V. Anderson has autism in addition to dementia and multiple personalties?

It's quite interesting to watch someone unravel right before your very eyes (like Bob "LBJ CAUSED THE HINDENBURG TO CRASH" Morrow is doing right now).

Don't stop now, Morrow, you're doing great. (It's a little rough on my weak bladder, but I'll just have to tie a knot in it when I read your tripe.)

Guest Robert Morrow

And here is the S.V. Anderson funny farm in action over at Amazon:

From S.V. Anderson's Review of Reclaiming History (which by the way DAVID VON PEIN *ALSO* reviewed at Amazon.

Last edited by the author on June 25, 2007 1:09 PM PDT

S. V. Anderson says:

NO I debate using the facts of the case, but a review of a book is NOT a debate. What is there to debate? I gave my opinioniated review. THAT is what a review is. If you believe that a book review is a supposed to be a debate you are clearly poorly read as to the purpose of a review. I will gladly debate ANY point of the Kennedy assassination with any person, well-read or not. The facts are on my side and I am anxious to enlighten anyone interested.

sahistory@yahoo.com

Followed up 2 posts later by DAVID VON PEIN

Last edited by the author on June 26, 2007 3:15 PM PDT

David Von Pein says:

>>> "You, like many others, im [sic] sure were pleased to see an anti-war president die." <<<

This, of course, is a totally-uncalled-for remark. In fact, it's completely reprehensible. Where in S.V. Anderson's review (which is excellent, btw) does S.V. give any hint at being "pleased" to see young, vigorous John F. Kennedy die?

You should issue a formal apology to S.V. Anderson asap. That was a disgusting remark. (And I've just started evaluating your miserable Amazon comment here. Maybe I should take a TUMS tablet before proceeding.)

>>> "JFK was killed by the CIA and the FBI." <<<

No, he wasn't. He was killed by a loony, lonely Fidel-loving Marxist named Lee Oswald.

>>> "He was killed b/c he didn't want to follow the norm and allow the CIA and the FBI to control the lives of millions of soldiers." <<<

I'm gonna need another TUMS before this is over, I'm sure.

>>> "You should not be rude towards others who do not agree with you." <<<

Can somebody say "Pot" and "Kettle"? Those words certainly apply here.

>>> "You [sic] debating skils [sic] are weak at best, and to be a school teacher and to be educating the way you do, well frankly that shows your lack of skill as an educator." <<<

As S.V. said to the previous (idiot) commenter, why in the heck is a REVIEW supposed to double as a DEBATING platform? It's a REVIEW, i.e., a group of words expressing an individual opinion of the item being reviewed here at Amazon (in this case, Vince Bugliosi's remarkable tome, "Reclaiming History").

BTW, Devin, you could use a dictionary. The irony of your miserable spelling while talking about "education" is classic.

>>> "You should present both sides of fact, and not show one side. Let your students figure it out for themselves." <<<

Vince Bugliosi's book DOES square with the FACTS in the JFK case, whether people like you want to believe it or not.

Do you think that S.V. Anderson should stoop to presenting the theories of every kooky Tom, Dick, and Harry (Livingstone) that has ever come down the pike? (Along with every Groden, Marrs, Garrison, Judyth Baker, and Doug Horne, to boot?)

If that type of conspiracy-loving craziness is what passes for objective educational techniques these days, I fear for today's young folks.

>>> "BTW, im [sic] sure if you enjoyed the lone gun man [sic] theory, and enjoyed when JFK died, i'm [sic] sure you enjoyed when Bush took office and send [sic] this country off to war and now 3500 of our soldiers back [sic; sigh] in body bags." <<<

Looks like a second major apology is in order. (And please get that Webster's dictionary soon.)

>>> "The facts are not on your side." <<<

Bull. The facts are on the lone-killer side. And always have been. What I want to know is: WHERE ARE THE NON-OSWALD BULLETS? Where? I've yet to see one. Have you?

>>> "It is next to impossible that someone with [of?] oswalds [sic] caliber could have fired three perfect shots in a matter of 1.5 minutes." <<<

Huh?? 1.5 minutes???

Gee, most kooks like you only give Lee 5.6 seconds (he actually had 8.4). You're giving him 90 seconds. Nice.

>>> "It is next to impossible with a moving target, having to shoot through shubbery [sic], live oak to be exact, to get off three perfect shots." <<<

LOL. As if a 1-for-3 performance is "perfect". He only hit his main target (JFK's head) ONE time in three shots, and totally missed the whole car with one shot. And yet you classify Oswald's performance as "perfect". Curious thinking indeed.

>>> "I am sure you thoroughly support Mr [sic] Specters [sic] ignorant "magic bullet theory". That is one of the most ignorant theories I have ever heard." <<<

The Single-Bullet Theory is easily the most believable scenario put on the table to date. In fact, it perfectly FITS all the evidence (and the LACK of evidence; e.g., the lack of any other bullets and bodily damage to JFK's innards).

ANY other anti-SBT theory pales by comparison. The staggering ignorance (or denial) amongst the many conspiracy theorists who love to deride the SBT is truly the biggest mystery I've come across with respect to the entire JFK murder case.

The CTers, quite obviously, just flat-out don't want to see the logicality of the SBT; and that's because staunch CTers WANT bullet CE399 to be a "planted" bullet, even though such a planted bullet is idiotic from every POV, even any "plotters'" POV. Go figure.

IN A (LONE) NUTSHELL -- THE SINGLE-BULLET THEORY:

http://google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0b30398a449c05b7

THE SINGLE-BULLET THEORY IN ACTION:

http://google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bb22792c022c5a2e

>>> "Mr. Bugliosi has lost his mind." <<<

But at least your mind is as sharp and conspiracy-loving as ever, right Devin?

Vince Bugliosi has spent 20 years rooting through all the evidence in the JFK case and has had enough gray matter and common sense to not be pulled into the bottomless pit of conspiracy quicksand and has relied on the hard physical and circumstantial evidence in this case (which all leads toward LHO).....and what does he get in return:

He gets some kook who says: "Mr. Bugliosi has lost his mind."

(To S.V. Anderson -- Can I use that "pot/kettle" thing twice in the same comment? I think it's needed again here....so I think I will. Thanks.)

(S.V., have you got some TUMS and aspirin you can spare? I'm all out after wading through the above dreck authored by Devin.) ;)

From S.V. Anderson's Review of Reclaiming History (which by the way DAVID VON PEIN *ALSO* reviewed at Amazon.

Oh boy! You're really onto something there, Morrow! Steve and I both reviewed something on Amazon--i.e., a place where THOUSANDS of people review the same items daily! Great work, Bobby!

Bob "LBJ SUNK THE TITANIC IN 1912" Morrow will next be claiming that Johnny Bench and I are the same person because we were both born in December.

DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/Johnny Bench

Edited by David Von Pein