The Education Forum

My "LBJ-CIA Assassination of JFK" picked up by Lew Rockwell

Guest Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig11/morrow-r1.1.1.html

You can also post on the article at Economic Policy Journal:

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2010/12/my-files-on-lbj-and-cia-assassination.html

I also have a much larger file "LBJ and CIA killed JFK" file that I will send anyone if you email me at Morrow321@aol.com. If there is anything else you think I need to include (or take out) of my summary of the 1963 Coup d'Etat, please let me know.

THE LBJ-CIA ASSASSINATION OF JFK

By Robert Morrow

Lyndon Johnson made a dirty deal with CIA Republicans to murder John Kennedy in the 1963 Coup dEtat. (People like Clint Murchison Sr., H.L. Hunt, Nelson Rockefeller, David Rockefeller, top Nelson Rockefeller aide Henry Kissinger, George Herbert Walker Bush and Gen. Edward Lansdale all are excellent candidates for elite sponsorship.) Lyndon Johnson and Allen Dulles may very well have been co-CEOs of the JFK assassination; with the CIA in charge of the killing of JFK, and Lyndon Johnson and (his close friend and neighbor of 19 years in Washington, DC) FBI director J. Edgar Hoover in charge of the cover up.

Clint Murchison, Sr more so than even H.L. Hunt was a key player in the JFK assassination because of his close ties to the inner core of US intelligence (Allen Dulles, Nelson Rockefeller, John J. McCloy), close ties to Lyndon Johnson and J. Edgar Hoover of the FBI, bankers Rockefellers; Murchison was even friends with key Kennedy-hater mafia godfather Carlos Marcellos of New Orleans. Not only that, Murchison, Sr. was a patient and partner of Dr. Alton Oschner, the former president of the American Cancer Society and who ran covert cancer research for the CIA. Oschner, likewise was a Kennedy-hater. John Simkin: One of Ochsner's friends described him as being like a fundamentalist preacher in the sense that the fight against communism was the only subject that he would talk about, or even allow you to talk about, in his presence.

When JFK was slaughtered, Russias Khrushchev was literally crying, fearing nuclear war. Cubas Castro feared a US invasion and gave an impressive speech the next day deconstructing the CIAs deception provocation for war. Meanwhile at Clint Murchisons home, the family maid May Newman describes the scene: The mood in the Murchison family home was very joyous and happy. For a whole week after like champagne and caviar flowed, every day of the week. But I was the only one in that household at that time that uh felt any grief for his assassination."

The Warren Commission should have really been called the Allen Dulles Commission because he controlled it and made it the farce that it was. Dulles was probably an elite sponsor (i.e. murderer), as well as certainly Lyndon Johnson. The 3 hardcore cover up artists on the Warren Commission were the 3 Council on Foreign Relations members: Allen Dulles (president CFR 1946-50), John J. McCloy (then chairman of the CFR 1953-1970) and Gerald Ford (CFR member, later president). John J. McCloy was a Rockefeller man, former head of Chase Manhattan bank, and very deep US intelligence since the OSS days. John J. McCloys nickname was Chairman of the American Establishment, and he mixed at the highest levels of business, intelligence and he was close to the Kennedy-hating Texas business elite. Cover up artist Gerald Ford was secretly reporting to Hoover and the FBI what the Warren Commission was doing. In 1970, Newsweek called Gerald Ford the CIAs man in Congress. The CFR especially 40 years ago, was heavily Rockefeller influenced and it top players were deep CIA.

The CIA has been called the military wing of the CFR; and actually that is not too far from the truth. The CFR was in its heyday from 1950-1990.

Here is an absolutely spectacular article why the National Security State murdered John Kennedy: http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig10/marshall10.1.html John Kennedy was despised by and did not control his CIA nor his Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Lyndon Johnsons reasons to murder were out of his deep desperation and fear of what would become of him after his imminent expulsion from the 1964 Democratic ticket and his fears of going to jail over the exploding Bobby Baker scandal. LIFE magazine, being fed extremely damaging info by Robert Kennedy, was set to run an expose on Lyndon Johnsons corruption that would blow him out of the water once and for all (Dec. 6th issue, but due to be printed and mailed on 11/29/63: source James Wagenvoord who worked at LIFE then). Bobby Baker was the protégé of a wildly corrupt LBJ in the Senate; Lyndon Johnson was like both a dad and a big brother to Bobby Baker (who named two of his children after LBJ: Lynda and Lyndon). Both Lyndon Johnson and Bobby Baker were receiving tremendous amounts of under-the-table money while Johnson was running the Senate. The Kennedys and LIFE Magazine were literally days away from politically executing Lyndon Johnson with the rope of the unraveling Bobby Baker scandal. After vaporizing the despised Lyndon Johnson, John Kennedy was going to replace LBJ most likely with Terry Sanford of North Carolina or possibly his good friend George Smathers of Florida as VP on the 1964 Democratic ticket.

The Kennedys and Lyndon Johnson were having a sub rosa fight: Jack and Robert Kennedy brought knives to the battle and Lyndon Johnson brought guns and it was settled on 11/22/63 at 12:30 PM in Dallas.

Lately, I have been studying the role of McGeorge Bundy, the National Security Advisor for JFK and Henry Cabot Lodge, JFKs insubordinate ambassador to Vietnam who Kennedy was planning to fire on Monday, 11/25/63. It is probable that both McGeorge Bundy and Henry Cabot Lodge were involved some way with the JFK assassination. McGeorge Bundy, astonishingly, was already drafting sharp escalations to JFKs Vietnam policy NSAM 273 (which JFK would not have approved) on 11/21/63, the night before the 1963 Coup dEtat! Bundy later ran the Ford Foundation from 1966-1979.

JFKs Secretary of State, Dean Rusk, who ran the Rockefeller Foundation from 1952-1961, and was also a hawk on Vietnam, is another one who merits close scrutiny in the Coup of 1963. Kennedy had appointed Rusk because it was unlikely that the Senate would confirm JFKs first choice J. William Fulbright, who later became a prominent opponent of the Vietnam War. After the 1963 Coup dEtat, Rusk lasted through all the blood and guts of Vietnam and all the way through Jan., 1969, as Johnsons Secretary of State. Walt Rostow (CFR), another Vietnam hawk, replaced McGeorge Bundy (CFR) as National Security Advisor in 1966. The CFR and the Rockefellers, not John Kennedy, lusted for the Vietnam War.

The midlevel murderers (field operations) of JFK would include CIA guys like Richard Helms, James Angleton, E. Howard Hunt, Frank Sturgis, David Morales, William King Harvey and David Atlee Phillips. Deputy Harry Weatherford is a good candidate to have been on the Records Building as a sniper. Influential mobster Johnny Roselli was especially close friends with the CIAs William King Harvey, a rabid Kennedy hater. The most likely mafia godfathers involved would be Carlos Marcello and Santos Trafficante, particularly in the Jack Ruby murder of Oswald and perhaps in the JFK Assassination as well and other murders in the post assassination cover up.

We now know Lyndon Johnson was far worse than he is presented in current biographies. Far beyond ballot stuffing, bribery, massive under-the-table kickbacks, and being a consummate and pathological xxxx, Lyndon Johnson was murdering a lot of people in Texas to cover up his eye popping corruption. A prime example is the murder of US agricultural official Henry Marshall in June, 1961, and who then Vice President Lyndon Johnson arranged to have murdered. In the 1980s, Billie Sol Estes, a close and corrupt partner of LBJ, began confessing to the murders that he, Lyndon Johnson, Cliff Carter and LBJs personal hit man Malcolm Wallace committed. Lyndon Johnson, a manic depressive and at times a barely functioning psychopath - murdered perhaps 10-20 people to avoid exposure before he got his knife wet with John Kennedys blood.

My current thinking on US intelligence agent Lee Harvey Oswald is that he was indeed involved in the JFK assassination, but he was a patsy who shot NO ONE that day, neither John Kennedy nor Officer J.D. Tippit. Both murders were complete frame jobs. Oswald was a fake defector to Russia and his behavior in New Orleans 1963 was all about Oswalds sheep dipping as he passed out pro-Castro flyers and pretended to be a pro-Castro Marxist. Meanwhile Oswald was working in concert in New Orleans with folks like David Ferrie and Guy Bannister whose politics were the equivalent of a 1960s Strom Thurmond or Jesse Helms. Oswalds fake public persona as a pro-Casto Marxist meant that he was an ideal pick as a patsy and his likely knowledge of and/or participation in the JFK Assassination meant that he had to be murdered quickly. The folks who killed Oswald wanted a dead Red not a talking head. The JFK assassination was a deception provocation intended to facilitate a US military invasion of Cuba. It was that bad and ugly. A US invasion of Cuba might have provoked a broader war with Russia and from the point of view of some like Air Force General Curtis LeMay that was fine because, astoundingly, he wanted to wage and win a nuclear WWIII. Curtis LeMay hated Kennedy so much that a child could have recruited him into a plot to kill Kennedy. LeMay told Kennedy during the Cuban Missile Crisis that he was an appeaser equivalent to Neville Chamberlain for not bombing Cuba.

That was the pool of sharks John Kennedy was swimming in: a desperate and psychopathic serial killer Vice-President Lyndon Johnson who was literally murdering a string of people down in Texas and who was waging a sub rosa war with the Kennedys, an out-of-control CIA hell bent on a coup; an FBI director Hoover who detested JFK and who was close friends with LBJ, and a JCS military brass who wanted to invade Cuba, wage the war in Vietnam, and Curtis Lemay who, according to Robert McNamara, wanted to wage full scale nuclear war with Russia, giving them the Sunday punch while the USA still had first strike capability. Add to that the white hot mafia hatred that Robert Kennedy was engendering with his prosecutions. This same mafia had been working hand in glove with their friends the CIA to take out Castro in Cuba. Think of these enemies of JFK as fasces: a bundle of wooden sticks with an axe blade emerging from the center, which is an image that traditionally symbolizes summary power and jurisdiction, and/or strength through unity.

The elite domestic murderers of JFK did it for many reasons, both personal and ideological. At the core it was Lyndon Johnson, the CIA, and the shadow government of Texas oil barons and the Rockefellers. It was not either/or the Western Cowboys or the Eastern Yankees who murdered John Kennedy: it was the elites of both.

I am always willing to learn and I am always willing to change my mind. Two excellent books to read on the JFK assassination are 1) LBJ: Mastermind of JFKs Assassination (2010) by Phillip Nelson http://www.lbj-themastermind.com// and 2) JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why it Matters (2008) by James Douglass. Review: http://www.ctka.net/2008/jfk_unspeakable.html'>http://www.ctka.net/2008/jfk_unspeakable.html Another important review of Douglass: http://bigpeace.com/dladams/2010/12/18/so-alone-jfk-and-the-unspeakable/

Richard Nixon knew the dirty truth about the JFK assassination, but I do not think he was directly involved. In fact, when Nixon was under intense Watergate pressure, his firewall strategy as recorded on the smoking gun tape was to ominously say dont investigate me because it you do the President believes that this is going to open up the whole Bay of Pigs thing again an obvious reference to the JFK assassination. Nixons aide Dean Burch said that when George Herbert Walker Bush heard that He broke out in assholes and xxxx himself to death.

Without a doubt, top honors for being biggest source for disinformation on the Coup of 1963 has been the NY Times whose reporting on the JFK assassination has been the equivalent of 1950s Soviet style propaganda, i.e. completely fraudulent and parroting the 1960s fantastic whoppers of LBJ, FBI, CIA and the Warren Commission. CBS News, ABC News, the Washington Post and the former LIFE magazine and CIA assets in other major media have been equally bad. LIFE Magazine actually bought the rights to the Zapruder film early on and never showed it once to the American people in video form., which would have revealed the incriminating back and to the left head snap of John Kennedy, all but proving a kill shot from the Grassy Knoll (grassy knoll shooting area being an extremely close 33 yards away from JFK). Finally, when American hero Robert Groden showed the Zapruder film on Geraldo on ABC in 1975, millions of Americans knew without a doubt what a sham the Warren Commission was.

A special word about the Council on Foreign Relations role in the 1963 Coup dEtat and cover up: no other organization has been more responsible for the murder and cover up of John Kennedy than the CFR. Elite CFR members such as Allen Dulles, Nelson Rockefeller and George Herbert Walker Bush were probably sponsors of the JFK assassination. Certainly leadership CFR members such as Allen Dulles, John J. McCloy, and Gerald Ford played the most critical roles in the Warren Commission farce. Add in cover up roles played by Nelson Rockefeller (CFR), Henry Kissinger (CFR), McGeorge Bundy (CFR), Nicholas Katzenbach (CFR), Jack Valenti (CFR), Bill Moyers (CFR), William Coleman (CFR) James Reston NY Times (CFR), Anthony Lewis NY Times (CFR), Dan Rather CBS (CFR), Peter Jennings (CFR), Daniel Schorr (CFR), Kenneth Gilmore Readers Digest (CFR), Stephen Rosenfeld Washington Post (CFR), Bobbie Ray Inman (CFR), … the list is almost endless. Note two things: 1) they are the key establishment players of BOTH major political parties spanning decades 2) their power and influence is directly proportional to the fantastic whoppers they tell about in the 1963 Coup dEtat. For the older CFR members it is a case of PARTICIPATION and COVER UP in the JFK assassination. For the younger ones such as George Will (CFR), Charles Krauthammer (CFR), David Gergen (CFR), John Segenthaler (CFR), Michael Beschloss (CFR) it is a case of WILLFUL IGNORANCE as they still push the Big Lie. Note: Chris Matthews of Hardball, another willfully ignorant man, is close friends with Richard Haass, current president of CFR. I have never seen the highly acclaimed political guru Michael Barone, and Bilderberger attendee, ever say anything credible on the JFK assassination.

Question: do we really expect the CFR to admit that some of its elite members slaughtered John Kennedy and many more played integral roles in the cover up? No, but it is important to highlight that the Council on Foreign Relations has stunk up the place with tremendous amounts of radioactive horse manure relating to the 1963 Coup dEtat.

The Discovery Channel has put out some incredibly bogus, poorly done disinfo presentations such as Inside the Target Car. Any MSM site that features Vincent Bugliosi, Gerald Posner, especially Hugh Aynesworth, Gus Russo, Dale Meyers, Dave Perry or Gary Mack prominently and positively is giving you counterfeit money. If you google JFK assassination the first 2 links that come up are lone nutter controlled disinfo sites: 1) Wikipedia 2) John McAdams site. John McAdams is a very lowly regarded man who basically controls JFK related content on Wikipedia as well as his own site. Both Wikipedia and the NY Times are both tremendously dishonest sources for information relating to the 1963 Coup dEtat. Finally, another major source of disinformation on the Coup of 1963 is the Sixth Floor Museum in Dallas, which blithely recycles the shredded vapors of the Warren Commission, as if it had an ounce of truth in it. Gary Mack, the curator of the Sixth Floor Museum, simply does not have credibility on the JFK assassination.

In the near future there are going to be efforts by both Tom Hanks (HBO series) and Leonardo DiCaprio (a movie) to take on the JFK assassination. Sadly, these are both going to be disinformation efforts; the ONLY legitimate take on the JFK assassination is that it was a full blown coup detat. Tom Hanks is a clueless lone nutter.

The best discussion boards on the internet for good info are 1) Education Forum 2) Deep Politics Forum 3) JFKmurdersolved.com and 4) Mary Ferrell Foundation http://www.maryferrell.org/ 5) JFK Lancer. On Facebook, the premier spot is JFK-The Grassy Knoll Witnesses (run by Rusty Yardum) http://www.facebook.com/pages/JFK-The-Grassy-Knoll-Witnesses/115305938487641 . Black Op radios web site http://www.blackopradio.com/ (Len Osanic) is an excellent place to listen to high quality interviews with folks such as JFK expert Jim DiEugenio. Deep Politics Quarterly (Walt Brown) http://www.manuscriptservice.com/DPQ/ and http://www.ctka.net/ (Jim DiEugenio) are 2 other quality spots on the internet.

As for videos, highly recommend going to You Tube and watching the extremely important The Men Who Killed Kennedy - (episodes 7, 8, and 9). Much of these episodes focus on the role of Lyndon Johnson in the 1963 Coup dEtat and they were BANNED from the History Channel because they were so accurate. LBJ aide Jack Valenti (CFR) organized a suppression campaign on the videos along with Lady Bird Johnson, Warren Commission con man Gerald Ford (CFR), Jimmy Carter (CFR) and Bill Moyers (CFR). Also, watch Jesse Venturas 2010 Conspiracy Theory show on the JFK assassination (on You Tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHUKPXR5TbQ ). In addition, I recommend JFK the movie by Oliver Stone, directors cut. Oliver Stone, despite immense criticism in the MSM by CIA assets, pretty much nailed the JFK assassination. It was a full blown Coup dEtat by Lyndon Johnson, the CIA and key elements of the U.S. military.

Robert Morrow is a political researcher with over 200+ books on the 1963 Coup d'Etat, aka JFK assassination. He can be reached at Morrow321@aol.com and accepts phone calls at 512-306-1510.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Here is the email bag response to my summary of the 1963 Coup d'Etat. Oftentimes, you can learn a lot from these letters even from people whose theories you disagree with. Even 47 years later people have a hunger for the truth in the JFK assassination and they know they have been lied to my MSM, the government and mainstream academia.

But that is slowly changing! Here is the email bag:

My favorite one had a heading of, in all capitalization of:

YOU JUST SCARED THE SH*T OUT OF ME!

"I came across your JFK piece this a.m. Huh?

I thought that was all...Dead and Buried.

Bugliosi came to NYC in 2007...and said that in terms of "Forensic

Research"...Oswald was THE Killer.

Sounded very convincing.

Suddenly you pop up. And...Holy Molly...what you're saying stands my

hair on end!!!

I am (distantly) related to General Custer.

I was a 7 year old at Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941.

I was meeting a client in NYC at the World Trade Center in 1993...and

just missed that explosion.

I was sitting at my desk on Fifth Avenue on 9-11...and watched those

two towers cave in.

I was working in Europe when JFK was assassinated. Still hard to

believe.

OK...so are you...Real?

Now I have to go back and re-think the whole JFK thing!

I'll check back after I've done some new sleuthing."

1) Dear Sir,

congratulations on your JFK-article.

In my view any JFK-murder hypothesis must be incomplete if no

mention is made of elements referring to the enormous WWII loot

that 'vanished' into the vaults of the big US, Swiss and German banks.

This was no small matter. Many people died in the course of this most secret imbroglio.

It became a matter of 'national security' and, in Europe, a secret of the 'raison d'état' -level.

The amounts of money 'generated' were such that 'the truth' could have sunk the GLOBAL ECONOMY.

To this day people are being harassed, prosecuted and killed when claiming their rightful part of

the war loot in Swiss and US banks. Just 1 example. 'Nichols died in Geneva Hotel'.

$250 Billion Treasury Note Cloaked in Mystery – Evades Public Scrutiny

(sorry, this link = broken)

Captain Lansdale (later General) was right smack in the middle of it from the start in 1945-46.

John McCloy was involved in it. The Rockefellers, Harrimans,...were involved, as was the CIA,

BUSH, Federal Reserve, IMF....UBS Bank, Citibank....the names that make the headlines in

the 'financial crisis'.

Pres. Kennedy must have known about this and I wouldn't be surprised if this had played a

significant role in the whole affair.

'Gold Warriors'- by Sterling, Peggy Seagrave-Verso books

'The Swiss, the Gold and the Dead'-by Jean Ziegler-Harcourt Grace

Best!

2) i read with great interest your idea of the execution of JFK by the PTB,

it's very good. you have to go higher to reach the truth, way higher

you also do not add Cord Meyers, CIA , Estes Kefaulver and Mary jo Kopechine.

but then you would have to write a book

JFK was privately talking to EK to see if he would run with him after he dropped LBJ,

Mary Jo was his secretary and was reporting directly to LBJ,

who realized he would never be pres, that 8 years of JFK would lead to 8 years of Bobby and then Teddy, all of who were not nice men,

but JFK had been dropping LSD he got from Tim Leary thru Cord Meyers ex-wife and it was changing him in to a person with feelings, it would sensitize him,

Cord Meyers wife was executed by Bob Kennedy as retaliation and Mary jo was executed to convince Ted not to run, that the PTB could reach them anywhere was the reason for the JFK hit in front of so many witnesses and BK,

and why Jackie left the country to marry a man she did not love because he could possibly protect her and her children as she was a "Dolly" from the house of Madam Bovary, Jackie carried the genes of special people hence a "dolly"

JFK was a Cavendish her son was executed because he knew the story and stepped out to run against Clinton for senator and then president and Bush and son and Clinton would be in deep poopoo. Just business as usual to this group,

nothing that Alexander the Great and all leaders face

but your story brings out the basics, good stuff

what is also left out is Colonel Philip Corso and his testimony to Bob Kennedy about alien air craft and reverse technology and how Phillip Angleton of the CIA was in charge of it and JFK's sudden interest in it and more. It was quite an amazing time to be alive as it is right now,

i applaud your work,

vaya con Dios jf

we are all in this together

3) Dear Robert,

I'm currently reading Unspeakable by Douglass and find it captivating.

In your article, you do not mention a video interview of Madeleine Duncan Brown, allegedly LBJ's mistress around the time of JFK assassination. To me it seems quite believable. Your thoughts?

Here is the link to the first of eleven parts:

Great article.

Thanks,

4) Robert,

Read your article on EconomicPolicy.com... You appear to have summed up the situation quite nicely.

I'm a former New Orleanian, met Jim Garrison when I was 12. My grandfather would read me accounts of Garrison's witnesses biting the dust during the Shea trial. The most vivid memory was the newspaper account of the reporter that got into Jack Ruby's apt. and was found karate chopped to the throat in his shower. What a determined case of suicide!

In 1979, I went to pick up my sister from her high school sorority meeting. And over the radio came the news of the HSCA findings. We all laughed at the swift and sure findings of the report. At that point my sister's friend told a story about how her grandfather was in the Johnson White House and would brag openly how he had, had the Kennedys removed. `Tis all hear say. However, there are encyclopedias of it about.

We are suffering today from the coup of 1963. All of the names that you mentioned in your article, that concocted charade of the Warren Report did well. Those that spoke poorly of it died or disappeared into obscurity. From that cabal came all the economic scandals and military interventions of the past 47 years. The MIC (Military Industrial Complex) has morphed into a larger more entrenched entity I call "FedGov.Inc". Please note domain suffix. The Federal Gummint is now just a facade run by the now mega monopoly corps.

I was the first Solari Action Member, a la Catherine Austin Fitts <http://solari.com> and am a Alt Energy Advisor. I've worked at the utility level in alternatives and let me tell you, alternative energy is still being suppressed. FedGov.Inc / MIC is definitely tightening the noose of defacto monopolies in every economic address space.

If you haven't read "Jim Garrison His Life and Times the Early Years" by Joan Mellen, please do. In it Joan Mellen truly captures Judge Garrison's humanity. He was by far one of the kindest individuals I have ever met.

Merry Xmas,

5) Dear Mr. Morrow,

I was 13 when JFK was killed. I DISTINCTLY recall the burying of a time capsule and Jackie Kennedy telling NBC News that if the American People knew what was inside it they would revolt. I believe it's supposed to be uncovered in 2064...long after we're all gone (and the NWO has the world by the throat).

One would think there should be a way to uncover this and expose what's inside it NOW.

Best regards,

6) Thank you Sir for your beautiful writings on the JFK. I’m 62 yrs and have known/believed all along that it was Hoover prinicipally that was involved. I’ve read only a tiny fraction of your’s, and others truths to this . Am just reading your article as on Infowars. Thank God a man like you exists to publish and promote the truth. I will be reading further of course, but don’t want to take your time in writing and asking so many questions having to do with the whole geo-political/military/economic consequences of that action, but that in my view has destined to take the United States into a quagmire of a failed state, solely mostly on cause of this assassination. Connect also if you will the role of the british monarchy , the church in Rome and Mordecai Vanunu’s statement of the involvement of mossad. But all of this you know, for sure, and so much more.

Thank you thank you thank you dear Sir for having the resolve and lack of fear to sacrifice yourself on this cause. You are a beautiful man and your harmony on this planet is sure to arouse a reawakening of the justice required for an end to much depravity as exists. Sincerely.

7) JFK Assassination

Dear Mr. Morrow,

Very good report. It is interesting that you mention John J. McCloy. Have you ever read his little book 'the Challenge to American Foreign Policy' (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Mass. 1953)? Kai Bird references it in his biography 'The Chairman'. Inside I got the feeling that he and Vannevar Bush may have been instrumental in what I call the hijacking of the American military - for US intelligence use. (But hard to prove.) Anyway if you haven't, try to find a copy and read it - some interesting "food" for thought in there - (81 pages). Re LBJ, I too have long suspected his involvement. I also have some suspicion that he might have had some involvement in the "suicide" of Forrestal - but again probably impossible to prove. However, as we well know, he was a mighty shady character!

Thanks for writing the article - a lot of "food" for thought in there!

8) Thanks, Robert, for all this great information. I was surprised a few years ago to read about the cops searching the 6th floor room finding the 7.65mm Mauser along with the Carcano, and of course the sad story of Roger Craig. There were so many sad stories after the assassination.

Here's an excerpt from something I wrote a few years ago, which might actually shed light on the RFK assassination:

It is obvious that the Kennedy brothers were betrayed by their guards. Jack was driven into his kill zone by a guy named Bill Greer. The astonishing thing about the Dealey Plaza hit was that Greer drove down the Elm Street hill and came almost to a dead stop seconds after the shooting started. Secret Service procedure is to gas it at the first loud noise. Greer came to a virtual halt, so as to give the shooters a nice easy target. It probably never occurred to him that an old geezer with a Bell & Howell 8mm would be cranking away right next to him. He came to a stop and looked back at Kennedy until the massive head shot was made. Clint Hill was riding on the car behind and he was able to hop off that one, run forward and jump on the rear step of the Lincoln death car... Greer's work was done and then he gassed it, as if he remembered to follow procedure all of a sudden. It's pretty obvious, when you watch it a few times. Pay no attention to the nonsense about him pulling a nickel-plated .45 and shooting Kennedy. All he had to do was come to a virtual halt and let the pros nail him in the head. He turned and watched carefully until it was time to go.

In 1968 I was living in Reno. I knew a guy there, an FBI agent named Doug Burau. I knew him pretty well. We were shooting buddies. Doug was involved in what the Bureau called "Security." Security had to do with counter-espionage. Maybe it still does. One time I asked him what he thought of the Lee Oswald legend? All of a sudden, he wasn't so friendly. I said, but it doesn't make any sense. He angrily cut off all discussion by insisting that Oswald was the one and the only one. So I saw right there what the FBI party line was. I never brought it up again because it was like a religious belief to him. I should have made the connection that Hoover, being involved, naturally gave orders that allowed no discussion of the assassination among his agents. Doug was a true believer in old J. Edgar, as he called him.

But Doug did tell me something that just came back to me as I began to study the Bobby Kennedy killing. He said that his old friend, a former FBI agent named Bill Barry, was Bobby's head security man. He told me that Barry really didn't like Bobby. He hadn't cared for his brother, either, and Doug related the lurid reports by Barry of the wild sex parties in the JFK White House, when the brothers would bring in uninhibited women for the enjoyment of themselves and their buddies, when Jackie was not present. Doug told me these things in the four or five months after I'd met him, before the June assassination. I thought it strange that Bobby's chief bodyguard really didn't like him, however considering Hoover's hatred of all three brothers, it was more understandable. And I forgot about it for all these years, until I read something today. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

Bobby's friend and part-time bodyguard, LA Rams lineman Roosevelt Grier, told the police that the plan had been to take Bobby and Ethel to meet the press in another ball room downstairs, I believe. And there was a set way they were going to get there. But at the last minute, Grier said, Bill Barry, the chief of security, changed the route. They'd be going through the kitchen instead, supposedly to avoid the big crowd. And Barry led the way off the podium, down some stairs to the pantry. But once they got in the narrow pantry, Grier said that Barry fell behind. Grier and Rafer Johnson were then leading the way, with the maitre'd, Karl Uecker, taking Bobby by his right wrist and leading him through the tight passageway. A rent-a-cop named Gene Cesar was behind Kennedy's right shoulder and in fact had his left hand on Bobby's right shoulder. Kennedy stopped to shake hands with a busboy and a waiter, hovered over protectively by Uecker, when Sirhan came forward with his Iver Johnson 8-shot .22 revolver. He cursed Kennedy and opened up, managing to get off two shots before Uecker let go of Kennedy and grabbed Sirhan's gun hand and began twisting and banging it on a serving table, quickly joined by the athletes and others. Sirhan kept pulling the trigger, hitting five bystanders but missing Kennedy. Simultaneously, Kennedy fell over backwards, shot in the mastoid region behind his right ear and then twice more up through his right armpit. A fourth shot went through the shoulder pad of his coat. At least twelve shots were fired in all.

One man saw the whole thing and immediately reported it to the police and to his television news team. Donald Schulman, of KNXT Television in Los Angeles, reported to his anchorman, Jerry Dunphy, that he had seen the Ace Security Company's part-time rent-a-cop named Thane Eugene Cesar, pull his revolver and fire it as he fell down with Kennedy. Cesar later admitted that he had pulled his gun from its holster but he "wasn't sure" that he'd fired it. But he was exactly where you'd have to be to put those three holes in Kennedy.

He also admitted some other things, such as the fact that he detested the Kennedy brothers, who'd "sold out the country." What kind of a gun was he carrying? A .38 special. Did he have a .22, like Sirhan's? Well, yes, he did, but he wasn't carrying it that night. He said he'd sold it to a guy in Arkansas the previous February. This was June. It turned out that he still had it and sold it to the guy a few months later. The cops never asked him about either gun. He said he'd rather not talk to the grand jury and the cops said, "Okay." The .22 was a 9-shot Iver Johnson, almost identical to Sirhan's. Ted Charach finally found it in an Arkansas pond years later. Charach's the dogged reporter who nailed Cesar as the real killer, but no one would do anything about it because Kennedy was supposed to die.

There's a lot more to the Gene Cesar story, but you get the idea. All he had to do was get behind Bobby and wait for some nut with a gun to start shooting. Almost nobody would notice him in the excitement.

But Don Schulman did notice and stuck to his story, even insisting that Bobby had been hit three times when the cops were saying twice. Then even his own television colleagues betrayed him, insisting that he'd never said anything about seeing Cesar draw and fire.

Years later, former LAPD Chief Daryl Gates had a radio show on KFI Radio in Los Angeles. He made some crack about "assault weapons needing to be banned" so I called in and objected to a guy who was a public servant violating the Bill of Rights. He tried to laugh me off but then I accused him of sending his captains and lieutenants off to Ventura County the day the Rodney King jury was due to come back and of trying to blame some poor underling for letting the riot get out of control. That knocked him off balance because he wouldn't allow any talk about the L.A. Riot on his show. Then I said, "But you're also the guy who destroyed all the evidence from the Ambassador Hotel kitchen. You had all the ceiling panels and door frames with the bullet holes in them destroyed. You did this, Chief, because you've been an asset of the CIA for your whole career as a Los Angeles policeman, haven't you?" He was flabbergasted. The next day, he was fired from KFI. It was so easy!

The main thing in all these assassinations, starting with Lincoln, is the complicity or negligence of the bodyguards combined with fake investigations and destruction of evidence by the police. It's always the same. The more important the murder, the more mundane the murderer, the more prosaic the weapon.

I interviewed General Edwin A. Walker at his home in the Turtle Creek area of Dallas, back in '76. After quite a bit of fascinating political discussion (I asked him what it was like to have been kidnapped on orders from Bobby Kennedy and put in the federal insane asylum?") he said, "Well, I suppose you'd like to see my office." He led me to the room, which had apparently been remodeled into a larger dining room. He said, "My desk was here and I was seated right here, about ten or so at night. He pointed to a bullet hole in a nearby window frame. "They shot at me from the alley out there. The bullet hit that frame and went right over my head and into this wall." The bullet hole in the wall was still there. "It was Lee Oswald and Jack Ruby." I asked him how he knew that?

"Well, of course, I never heard of Oswald or Ruby, but when the Dallas police came here to investigate the shooting, they went right down to the Carousel Club and arrested both of them." I said, "That didn't make the Warren Report."

"They never asked me to testify."

9) Very much impressed with your work on the JFK assignation – read here:

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2010/12/my-files-on-lbj-and-cia-assassination.html

10) Robert:

What's your take on Judyth Vary Baker's "Lee and Me". I see it's absent from your list of resources. Also, how about "Executive Action" made 10 years after JFK died and lays out the plot pretty well including using Oswald as a patsy. I think we need an "Executive Action"-like movie about 9/11 but I don't think we'll get it.

Best regards,

11) Thoughtful article on LRC. I am just finishing a book JFK, by Fletcher Prouty . I think it offers some important insights the Douglass book does not....particularly the suggestion that after Nagasaki and Hiroshima the world elites realized someone could have the power to destroy them as well as we underlings. Ergo, a sea change (despite the cold war BS) to limited though expensive conflicts...where victory is not an option..... you know the list.

Thanks for the read... I catch what you write every time I can on LRC.

12) I came across your JFK piece this a.m. Huh?

I thought that was all...Dead and Buried.

Bugliosi came to NYC in 2007...and said that in terms of "Forensic

Research"...Oswald was THE Killer.

Sounded very convincing.

Suddenly you pop up. And...Holy Molly...what you're saying stands my

hair on end!!!

I am (distantly) related to General Custer.

I was a 7 year old at Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941.

I was meeting a client in NYC at the World Trade Center in 1993...and

just missed that explosion.

I was sitting at my desk on Fifth Avenue on 9-11...and watched those

two towers cave in.

I was working in Europe when JFK was assassinated. Still hard to

believe.

OK...so are you...Real?

Now I have to go back and re-think the whole JFK thing!

I'll check back after I've done some new sleuthing.

13) Your article "My files on the LBJ-CIA Assassination of JFK" was quite

interesting and compelling as well, however, I don't believe that

Kennedy was killed from the grassy knoll as you proffer. I think the

first shot did come from the front striking him in the throat and

exiting to the left of his right scapula about 5 or 6 inches down his

back. This would indicate that Kennedy was shot from the front from an

elevated position (grassy knoll) as he turned slightly to the right to

wave to the crowd just before his image appeared from behind the road sign.

The next shot also came from the front but not the grassy knoll. Most

Americans have never seen the Zapruder film. Even those that thought

they saw the Zapruder film did not. What they saw was a "film of the

Zapruder film". The Zapruder film was shot on a screen and filmed. At

the critical moment the camera "filming the film" zoomed in on Kenndy. I

don't think the Zapruder camera had zoom capabilities and even if it

did, how would he have known to zoom in on JFK at the very moment he was

about to be shot?

The real reason they zoomed in was so that the shooter would be out of

the frame. People were so absorbed by the impact of what they were

witnessing that they never caught on to the zoom trick. Anyone who sees

the unedited and unfilmed Zapruder film can clearly see the shooter--a

man named William Greer(now deceased). He was the Secret Service agent

driver of the limo. The same man who slowed instead of speeding up the

limo in order to get the pres. out of the kill zone. He was giving the

other shooters a good chance to do the job but when he saw (you can see

him looking back over his right shoulder) that JFK was still alive, he

looked back to the front to make sure he was still in the middle of the

road, then pulled a very large 45 cal. looking auto pistol, turned his

body partly around and fired a shot directly into Kennedy's head across

his right shoulder. In freeze frame you can see the puff come out of the

gun and Kennedy's head explode simultaneously.

Kellerman, the agent sitting next to Greer, also looked back to see if

Kennedy was fatally wounded, then looked straight to the front without

pulling his gun or attempting to stop the assassination as was his sworn

duty.

The film "Assassin Unmasked" was put together by a man named William

Cooper (now deceased-killed by police action). Mr. Cooper was notvery

good at film production but the message was loud and quite clear. I have

been told that the film is on the net but I have never checked to see if

it is indeed the same film that I acquired from Mr Cooper.

He also talked about the assassination amonst other conspiracies in his

book "Behold a Pale Horse". The book was poorly written but, again, got

the message across. Mr. Cooper was a naval intelligence officer under

Admiral Cleary(?) in the Pacific fleet and was privilege to all that

went to the admiral. The naval dept. was obviously involved as well.

14) Dear Robert:

I enjoyed your article on the Kennedy Assassination. I remember the Kennedy Assassination. I used to think that we would never know the full truth about what happened on November 22, 1963, but that may have been too pessimistic. More and more information is coming out all the time. I understand that even after all these years, people are coming forward to tell what they know, especially in Texas. The final result could be quite shattering. The reputations of many people could be postumously shattered. There are still some people alive who could face prosecution. I am referring especially to George Herbert Walker Bush, who is still alive and very popular with the corrupt Houston social and business elite. By the way, there still are plenty of people who know the full truth, and there is always the possibility of another death-bed confession one of these days. You have to wonder whether the US Government can survive the truth coming out. We have to keep in mind that every government, even the most ruthless, has to have considerable popular support to stay in power. Will the truth be so devastating that the US Government suffers a Soviet-style collapse?

Take care, and Merry Christmas,

15) Robert,

I just read your fine article "My Files on the LBJ-CIA Assassination of JFK" on economicpolicyjournal.com.

I'm in the process of writing an antiwar article for an evangelical website, and am looking for a good book that describes how and to what degree the CIA and other independent government agencies determine what gets published by mainstream media.

Do you have any recommendations?

16) Robert, i would assume you have seen this on james files but would like to make sure. Bill

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/confession2.htm

17) thankyou and good work! did you know that the driver of JFK's car, Greer, was a former driver and bodyguard of Henry Cabot Lodge? There is speculation that the head shot came from him as he turned around quickly and shot JFK the kill hit. Wild stuff with reverberations for today vaya con dios

we are all in this together

18) I have this to say: Final Judgment, by Michael Collins Piper.

Question: How much money is Israel and their 5th column of treasonous, conniving, criminal sayanim paying you for this latest effort to spread

lies and disinformation and to help cover up the criminality of the self-chosen Spawns of Satan?

Just wondering.

Gus

P.S. By the way, I am no fan of any member of the Kennedy family and consider them all to be the mortal enemies of White Western people. In fact,

I believe that Ted Kennedy became a stooge for the jews and agreed to help them push their White European genocide program in exchange for his

own life, having seen what they did to his two brothers.

19) Dear Robert,

I'm currently reading Unspeakable by Douglass and find it captivating.

In your article, you do not mention a video interview of Madeleine Duncan Brown, allegedly LBJ's mistress around the time of JFK assassination. To me it seems quite believable. Your thoughts?

Here is the link to the first of eleven parts:

20) Is it true that JFK had begun to take back control of printing money by the US government rather than by the Fed?

Is it true that JFK was targeted by the Israelis because he did not kowtow to their supremacy in the MidEast?

Were these not motives in the JFK assassination?

21) Just saw this, I applaud your use of the term Coup d'Etat. IMO this event marked the death of hope in America and the beginning of the gradual impoverishment of the middle class. The acceptance of the Warren coverup marked the tacit agreement of the American people to be stagemanaged and bought off by a promise of prosperity based on a military industrial economy. The fact that millions were and remain deceived is mind boggling. I wonder if the truth will ever be acknowleged - it would be an earthquake of consciousness raising as it would reveal so much about where we find ourselves today.

Attached is what i wrote after reading the Douglass "Unspeakable" book.

Dave.

22) Hi Robert, that was a disturbing article I read by you on the JFK assassination. LBJ was a mass murderer? It makes me reconsider the pedigree of virtually anyone in (US) politics, certainly at the top level. Not that I am entirely new to the idea that there were more than 1 killer involved in the JFK assassination, and I loved the movie JFK. But disturbing all the same.

You are courageous in the extreme. More power to you.

Regards,

23) Robert,

Good on ya for the expose. As close to the truth as anything I have read.

You feel pretty safe with this info? `They` take out more for less as we know.

I may call sometime.

24)

YOU KILLED JFK

PRESIDENT KENNEDY WAS MURDERED BY OUR OWN GOVERNMENT.

WE LET IT HAPPEN AND WE HAVE ALLOWED THE COVERUP.

THE WORLD OF PEACE AND COOPERATION HE WAS WORKING FOR HAS BEEN DENIED TO US. WE HAVE BEEN FORCED TO ACCEPT A WORLD OF TURMOIL, DISTRUST AND VIOLENCE.

AMERICANS MUST KNOW THE TRUTH SO WE CAN FIGHT THE FORCES OF DARKNESS AND RECLAIM HIS VISION.

DISCOVER THE TRUTH: READ “JFK AND THE UNSPEAKABLE” BY JAMES DOUGLASS, PUBLISHED 2009.

THEN BEGIN TO FIGHT THE POWER OF THE CIA, THE FBI AND THE CORPORATIONS WHO SEEK TO ENSLAVE OUR WORLD.

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Rob, I posted a link to your article on my blog as you might already know. Good work.

Link:

http://howthehellshouldiknow-wallyworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/lbj-cia-and-plot-to-kill-jfk.html

Thank-you so much, Walt! And you aren't the only one. People are posting that summary of the 1963 Coup d'Etat all over the net. The grassroots is taking the football and running with it. Touchdown!

Google: "The LBJ-CIA Assassination of JFK": http://www.google.com/search?q=The+LBJ-CIA+Assassination+of+JFK&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=