The Education Forum

Was Henry Kissinger involved in the JFK Assassination?

Guest Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Was Henry Kissinger involved in the JFK assassination as a planner who someone who had prior knowledge about the LBJ/CIA plot to murder JFK?

Give me your input on this possibility. Why not - after all Henry Kissinger has been a Rockefeller man, Bilderberger man and at the white hot inner core of US intelligence for 50 years... also google "Chip Tatum Pegasus" to learn more about Henry Kissinger.

From Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition 1998 p. 638-639]:

“The Role of deep-cover CIA officer, Trenton Parker, has been described in earlier pages, and his function in the CIA's counter-intelligence unit, Pegasus. Parker had stated to me earlier that a CIA faction was responsible for the murder of JFK … During an August 21, 1993, conversation, in response to my questions, Parker said that his Pegasus group had tape recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy. I asked him, "What group were these tapes identifying?" Parker replied: "Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, Johnson of Texas, George Bush, and J. Edgar Hoover." I asked, "What was the nature of the conversation on these tapes?"

I don't have the tapes now, because all the tape recordings were turned over to [Congressman] Larry McDonald. But I listened to the tape recordings and there were conversations between Rockefeller, [J. Edgar] Hoover, where [Nelson] Rockefeller asks, "Are we going to have any problems?" And he said, "No, we aren't going to have any problems. I checked with Dulles. If they do their job we'll do our job." There are a whole bunch of tapes, because Hoover didn't realize that his phone has been tapped. Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition p. 638-639]

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard257.html

Why the War? The Kuwait Connection

by Murray N. Rothbard

This originally appeared in the May 1991 Rothbard-Rockwell Report

Why, exactly, did we go to war in the Gulf? The answer remains murky, but perhaps we can find one explanation by examining the strong and ominous Kuwait Connection in our government. (I am indebted to an excellent article in an obscure New York tabloid, Downtown, by Bob Feldman, "The Kissinger Affair," March 27.) The Sabahklatura that runs the Kuwait government is immensely wealthy, to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars, derived from tax/"royalty" loot extracted from oil producers simply because the Sabah tribe claims "sovereignty" over that valuable chunk of desert real estate. The Sabah tribe has no legitimate claim to the oil revenue; it did nothing to homestead or mix its labor or any other resource with the crude oil.

It is reasonable to assume that the Sabah family stands ready to use a modest portion of that ill-gotten wealth to purchase defenders and advocates in the powerful United States. We now focus our attention on the sinister but almost universally Beloved figure of Dr. Henry Kissinger, a lifelong spokesman, counselor, and servitor of the Rockefeller World Empire. Kissinger is so Beloved, in fact, that whenever he appears on Nightline or Crossfire he appears alone, since it seems to be lèse-majesté (or even blasphemy) for anyone to contradict the Great One's banal and ponderous Teutonic pronouncements. Only a handful of grumblers and malcontents on the extreme right and extreme left disturb this cozy consensus.

In 1954, the 31-year-old Kissinger, a Harvard political scientist and admirer of Metternich, was plucked out of his academic obscurity to become lifelong foreign policy advisor to New York Governor Nelson Aldrich Rockefeller. Doctor K continued in that august role until he assumed the mastery of foreign policy throughout the Nixon and Ford administrations. In that role, Kissinger played a major part in prolonging and extending the Vietnam War, and in the mass murder of civilians entailed by the terror bombings of Vietnam, the secret bombing of Cambodia, and the invasion of Laos.

Since leaving office in 1977, Dr. Kissinger has continued to play a highly influential role in U.S. politics, in the U.S. media, and in the Rockefeller world empire. It was Kissinger, along with David Rockefeller, who was decisive in the disastrous decision of President Carter to admit the recently toppled Shah of Iran, old friend and ally of the Rockefellers into the United States, a decision that led directly to the Iranian hostage crisis and to Carter's downfall. Today, Kissinger still continues to serve as a trustee of the powerful Rockefeller Brothers Fund, as a counselor to Rockefellers' Chase Manhattan Bank, and as a member of Chase's International Advisory Committee. Kissinger's media influence is evident from his having served on the board of CBS, Inc., and having been a paid consultant to both NBC News and ABC News. That takes care of all three networks.

But Kissinger's major, and most lucrative role, has come as head of Kissinger Associates in New York City, founded on a loan obtained in 1982 from the international banking firm of E.M. Warburg, Pincus and Company. Nominally, Kissinger Associates (KA) is an "international consulting firm" but "consultant" covers many sins, and in KA's case, this means international political influence-peddling for its two dozen or so important corporate clients. In the fullest report on KA, Leslie Gelb in the New York Times Magazine for April 20, 1986, reveals that, in that year, 25 to 30 corporations paid KA between $150,000 and $420,000 each per annum for political influence and access." As Gelb blandly puts it: "The superstar international consultants [at KA] were certainly people who would get their telephone calls returned from high American government officials and who would also be able to get executives in to see foreign leaders." I dare say a lot more than mere access could be gained thereby. KA's offices in New York and Washington are small, but they pack a powerful punch. (Is it mere coincidence that KA's Park Avenue headquarters is in the same building as the local office of Chase Manhattan Bank's subsidiary, the Commercial Bank of Kuwait?)

Who were these "superstar international consultants?" One of them, who in 1986 was the vice chairman of KA, is none other than General Brent Scowcroft, former national security advisor under President Ford, and, playing the exact same role under George Bush, serving as the chief architect of the Gulf War. One of the General's top clients was Kuwait's government-owned Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, who paid Scowcroft for his services at least from 1984 through 1986. In addition, Scowcroft became a director of Santa Fe International (SFI) in the early 1980s, not long after SFI was purchased by the Kuwait Petroleum Corporation in 1981. Joining Scowcroft on the SFI board was Scowcroft's old boss, Gerald Ford. One of SFI's activities is drilling oil wells in Kuwait, an operation which, of course, had to be suspended after the Iraq invasion.

Brent Scowcroft, it is clear, has enjoyed a long-standing and lucrative Kuwait connection. Is it a coincidence that it was Scowcroft's National Security Council presentation on August 3, 1990, which according to the New York Times (February 21) "crystallized people's thinking and galvanized support" for a "strong response" to the Iraq invasion of Kuwait?

Scowcroft, by the way, does not exhaust the Republican administrations' revolving door among Kissinger Associates. Another top KA official, Lawrence Eagleburger, undersecretary of state under Reagan, has returned to high office after a stint at KA as deputy secretary of state under George Bush.

Also vitally important at KA are the members of its board of directors. One director is T. Jefferson Cunningham III, who is also a director of the Midland Bank of Britain, which has also been a KA client. The fascinating point here is that 10.5 percent of this $4 billion bank is owned by the Kuwait government. And Kissinger, as head of KA, is of course concerned to advance the interests of his clients – which include the Midland Bank and therefore the government of Kuwait. Does this connection have anything to do with Kissinger's ultra-hawkish views on the Gulf War? In the meantime, Kissinger continues to serve on President Bush's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board, which gives Kissinger not only a channel for giving advice but also gives him access to national security information which could prove useful to KA's corporate clients.

Another KA client is the Fluor Corporation, which has a special interest in Saudi Arabia. Shortly before the August 2 invasion, Saudi Arabia decided to launch a $30 to $40 billion project to expand oil production, and granted two huge oil contracts to the Parson and Fluor corporations. (New York Times, August 21)

One member of KA's board of directors is ARCO Chairman Robert O. Anderson; ARCO, also one of KA's clients, is engaged in joint oil-exploration and oil-drilling in offshore China with Santa Fe International, the subsidiary of the Kuwait government.

Other KA board members are William D. Rogers, undersecretary of state in the Eisenhower administration, and long-time leading Dewey-Rockefeller Republican in New York; former Citibank (Rockefeller) Chairman Edward Palmer; and Eric Lord Roll, economist and chairman of the board of the London international banking house of S.F. Warburg.

Perhaps the most interesting KA board member is one of the most Beloved figures in the conservative movement, William E. Simon, secretary of treasury in the Nixon and Ford administrations. When Simon left office in 1977, he became a consultant to the Bechtel Corporation, which has had the major massive construction contracts to build oil refineries and cities in Saudi Arabia. In addition, Simon became a consultant to Suliman Olayan, one of the wealthiest and most powerful businessmen in Saudi Arabia. Long a close associate of the oil-rich Saudi royal family, Olayan had served Bechtel well by getting it the multi-billion contract to build the oil city of Jubail. In 1980, furthermore, Olayan hired William Simon to be chairman of two investment firms owned jointly by himself and the influential Saudi Prince Khaled al Saud.

Bechtel, the Rockefellers, and the Saudi royal family have long had an intimate connection. After the Saudis granted the Rockefeller-dominated Aramco oil consortium the monopoly of oil in Saudi Arabia, the Rockefellers brought their pals at Bechtel in on the construction contracts. The Bechtel Corporation, of course, has also contributed George Shultz and Cap Weinberger to high office in Republican administrations. To complete the circle, KA director Simon's former boss Suliman Olayan was, in 1988, the largest shareholder in the Chase Manhattan Bank after David Rockefeller himself.

The pattern is clear. An old New Left slogan held that "you don't need a weatherman to tell you how the wind is blowing." In the same way, you don't need to be a "conspiracy theorist" to see what's going on here. All you have to do is be willing to use your eyes.

Murray N. Rothbard (1926–1995) was dean of the Austrian School, founder of modern libertarianism, and chief academic officer of the Mises Institute. He was also editor – with Lew Rockwell – of The Rothbard-Rockwell Report, and appointed Lew as his literary executor. See his books.

• 1 year later...

Was Henry Kissinger involved in the JFK assassination as a planner who someone who had prior knowledge about the LBJ/CIA plot to murder JFK?

Give me your input on this possibility. Why not - after all Henry Kissinger has been a Rockefeller man, Bilderberger man and at the white hot inner core of US intelligence for 50 years... also google "Chip Tatum Pegasus" to learn more about Henry Kissinger.

Bingo! I arrived at the same deduction about Kissinger last year, in an essay I posted on this forum. The essay is entitled "Q&A About the Assassination of President Kennedy." Here's the concluding section (excerpted), followed by a direct link to the essay:

• THE MAIN THEORIES IDENTIFYING THE "MASTERMIND" OF THE ASSASSINATION

1—LYNDON JOHNSON: Many people, including Jacqueline and Robert Kennedy, believed it was Lyndon Johnson, who coveted the presidency and blackmailed JFK into making him next in line. Author Phillip F. Nelson espouses this belief in his scholarly but regrettably prurience-tainted book, "LBJ: The Mastermind of the JFK Assassination" (2011 revised edition).

FOOTNOTE TO CAVEAT – OTHER LBJ PROJECTS: Covering up the JFK assassination was only one of Lyndon Johnson's dirty projects as president. He was also the only president who forced a Supreme Court Justice to resign: Kennedy appointee Arthur Goldberg. Goldberg had worked in U.S. intelligence during WWII and spied for President Franklin Roosevelt on wiretaps (installed by British agents in New York) of Allen Dulles that monitored his Nazi activities. The cover story for Justice Goldberg's resignation was that Johnson urged him to replace the late Adlai Stevenson as Ambassador to the United Nations. Disclosed by a media outlet in the 1970s but never repeated is the way Stevenson died. During a brief stop in London on July 14, 1965, he suddenly fell to the ground dead on the steps of the U.S. Embassy, shot in the neck by a CIA ice dart. LBJ had ordered the first combat troops into Vietnam just three months earlier, on March 8, 1965 – an escalation Stevenson (like JFK) opposed. So down at the same time went a key Johnson and a key Dulles irritant.

2—THE CIA: Others believe the CIA itself initiated the assassination at a very high level because Kennedy was determined to reform it, stripping it of all but its intelligence-gathering functions. As long-time researcher Mark Lane posits in his "Last Word: My Indictment of the CIA in the Murder of JFK" (2011), "in an act that the CIA likely considered self-defense, the agency . . . assassinated President Kennedy before he could take action against it." Lane specifically fingers Richard Helms as the mastermind, and also explains how the CIA made Oswald a "patsy": Oswald's friend "CIA operative George De Mohrenschildt . . . found a job for Oswald at the book depository located directly on the route selected for the presidential motorcade."

3—HIGHER POWERS THAN THE CIA OR LBJ: Author/theologian James W. Douglass, in his highly regarded "JFK and the Unspeakable" (2008), blames neither the CIA nor LBJ, but powers higher than the government, yet he characterizes them only as "the Unspeakable." Douglass acknowledges possible CIA involvement, but posits at most "CIA Deputy Director for Plans Richard Helms and Counter-intelligence head James Angleton knew [about the assassination] beforehand."

• MY PROPOSITION: A SPECIFIC "HIGHER POWER" INITIATED THE ASSASSINATION

I consider Lyndon Johnson an unlikely candidate for "mastermind." LBJ was a masterfully crafty and even cut-throat operator. He certainly played an active part in the conspiracy by controlling the cover-up. But I do not find credible his having control over the power centers in the government whose willing involvement the plot required. Nor do I find credible the CIA deploying its vast resources to assassinate the President of the United States to serve Lyndon Johnson's personal ambitions.

I also dismiss the thesis the conspiracy originated within the CIA. The CIA served the global geopolitical and profit interests of the most towering industrial and financial enterprises in the nation. Self-indulgence like killing an American president out of personal spite would have contradicted the very reason for its existence. Allen Dulles had molded the CIA to enforce the will of those private enterprises, who were his clients – and remained so after he was sacked. Their power exceeded Dulles' (just as Dulles' exceeded the president's), and Kennedy had initiated policies that imminently threatened their livelihoods. I believe Dulles gave the "green light" to his loyal top-echelon insiders to kill the president. But he was not the mastermind, either.

I concur with Douglass that higher powers set the machinery in motion. Indeed, I consider Douglass' insight a major breakthrough in understanding the magnitude of the conspiracy. But where Douglass stops, I continue. His "unspeakable" powers are not amorphous or impenetrable. They are people who have names, and their names can be identified by deduction. Like puppeteers pulling strings, their positions can be determined by observing the movements that result when they pull the strings.

Among the higher powers, I perceive three distinct candidates – each a highest-tier power in politics and finance with a Nazi past and an especially intimate relationship with Dulles:

(1) Averell Harriman, who ordered the November 2, 1963 assassination of South Vietnam's President Ngo Dinh Diem behind Kennedy's back while Kennedy was vacationing in Hyannisport;

(2) John J. McCloy, who controlled so many private and public institutions journalist Richard Rovere dubbed him "Chairman of the American Establishment"; and

(3) David Rockefeller, Sr. – but at the urging of someone else. Rockefeller, patriarch of the multi-billion-dollar Rockefeller oil and banking dynasty, was the president of unsurpassable Chase Manhattan Bank.

My personal choice is Rockefeller, for three reasons. ONE: Kennedy hit him directly in the pocketbook, not once but twice. Having already squeezed bankers and war profiteers with his peace initiatives, JFK struck the biggest bankers a second, harder blow on June 4, 1963, when he issued Executive Order 11110. The Order stripped the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank of its monopoly power under the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 to create the nation's currency and loan it to the government at interest, and restored that constitutional power (Article I, Section 8, clause 5) to the Treasury Department. The Rockefellers, as key Fed shareholders, were burned worst of all. TWO: The Rockefeller-Dulles relationship was exceptionally close. Dulles' first OSS headquarters was in the Rockefeller Center, and he had Rockefeller regularly briefed on CIA activities. And THREE: Rockefeller had a private advisor whose word was taken so seriously, once given it was followed.

Rockefeller's advisor was Harvard's star professor of geopolitical aggression Henry Kissinger – an unexcelled master of multi-level, strategy-oriented gamesmanship. (Kissinger was later President Nixon's national security advisor and a fantastically ruthless man with his own dark history of evil and corruption.) If Rockefeller made a request of his old friend Allen Dulles to kill the president, he would have acted not only on the advice but at the urging of Kissinger. Kissinger, more than any other player in the era of JFK's peace initiatives, would have fathomed the criticality of removing Kennedy at once. One can almost hear Kissinger's voice, in its grave Germanic accent, speaking the words, "Kennedy has to go." If this scenario is correct – and none seem more realistic – then David Rockefeller, Sr. was the man who tapped Dulles on the shoulder and set the machinery of the assassination in motion. But Rockefeller's action was initiated by the man behind the veil behind the curtain – the true mastermind of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy – Henry Kissinger.

Link to full essay: http://educationforu...showtopic=18521

Guest Robert Morrow

Oh, I think Lyndon Johnson was the primary player behind the JFK assassination. He was a Rockefeller man and a de facto CIA man himself. LBJ used to vacation with Lawrence Rockefeller and he secretly supported Nelson Rockefeller for president in spring, 1968.

If the CIA/military elements killed JFK - with Lyndon Johnson's full cooperation - then it seems very possible Henry Kissinger knew what was going on or was involved in the plot himself.

Has Henry Kissinger even spoken publicly or written about the JFK assassination? His very silence is quite telling in my humble opinion. Sort of like whistling past the graveyard.

If Gen. Ed Lansdale was involved, then Allen Dulles was probably involved, which means Nelson Rockefeller was probably involved ... which means Henry Kissinger could very well have been involved in the JFK assassination.

Again, what has Kissinger said about this subject? I can't find anything.

Edited by Robert Morrow

• 8 months later...