The Education Forum

NEW GIL JESUS WEBSITE

Raymond,

You know full well why Howard Brennan refused to I.D. Oswald in the lineup on Friday. You just want to play games (as usual).

HOWARD L. BRENNAN -- "I [didn't positively identify Oswald in the lineup] more or less for security reasons--my family and myself."

The why does not matter. The fact remains that Brennan viewed Oz in a lineup and told police & SS THAT NIGHT that he could not identify him.

So the police were left with a circumstantial case, or they would have had a circumstantial case IF they had any evidence of motive.

Since there is no evidence of motive they never even had a circumstantial case, hence they had to arrange for Oswald's murder.

David: I am tired of discussing this with you. Facts and evidence mean nothing to you.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raymond,

You know full well why Howard Brennan refused to I.D. Oswald in the lineup on Friday. You just want to play games (as usual).

HOWARD L. BRENNAN -- "I [didn't positively identify Oswald in the lineup] more or less for security reasons--my family and myself."

[...]

DAVID W. BELIN -- "Mr. Brennan, could you tell us now whether you can or cannot positively identify the man you saw on the sixth floor window as the same man that you saw in the police station?"

BRENNAN -- "I could at that time I could, with all sincerity, identify him as being the same man."

----------

Brennan was merely lying out his ass, right J. Ray?

Now, try and weasel out of this affidavit that Brennan filled out BEFORE he ever saw Lee H. Oswald:

http://www.jfkassass...ny/brennan1.htm

VOLUNTARY STATEMENT. Not Under Arrest Form No. 86

SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT

COUNTY OF DALLAS, TEXAS

Before me, the undersignedauthority, on this the 22 day of November A.D. 1963 personally appeared HowardLeslie Brennan, Address 6814 Woodard, Dallas, Texas Age 44 , Phone No. EV1-2713

Deposes and says:

I am presently employed by theWallace and Beard Construction Company as a Steam fitter and have been soemployed for about the past 7 weeks. I am working on a pipe line in the KatyRailroad yards at the West end of Pacific Street near the railroad tracks. We had knockedoff for lunch and I had dinner at the cafeteria at Record and Main Street and had come back to see the President ofthe United States. I was sitting on a ledge or wall nearthe intersection of Houston Street and Elm Street near the red light pole. I was facing ina northerly direction looking across the street from where I was sitting. Itake this building across the street to be about 7 stories anyway in the eastendof [sic] the building and the second row of windows from the top I saw a manin this window. I had seen him before the President's car arrived. He was justsitting up there looking down apparently waiting for the same thing I was tosee the President. I did not notice anything unusual about this man. He was awhite man in his early 30's, slender, nice looking, slender and would weighabout 165 to 175 pounds. He had on light colored clothing but definately [sic]not a suit. I proceeded to watch the President's car as it turned left at thecorner where I was and about 50 yards from the intersection of Elm and Houstonand to a point I would say the President's back was in line with the lastwindows I have previously described I heard what I thought was a back fire. Itrun [sic] in my mind that it might be someone throwing firecrackers out thewindow of the red brick building and I looked up at the building. I then sawthis man I have described in the window and he was taking aim with a highpowered rifle. I could see all of the barrel of the gun. I do not know if ithad a scope on it or not. I was looking at the man in this windows at the timeof the last explosion. Then this man let the gun down to his side and steppeddown out of sight. He did not seem to be in any hurry. I could see this manfrom about his belt up. There was nothing unusual about him at all inappearance. I believe that I could identify this man if I ever saw him again.

/s/ H. L. Brennan

/s/ C. M. Jones

Notary Public, Dallas County, Texas

David,

You still haven't convinced me Oswald was on the Sixth Floor of TSBD at 12:30 PM on 11/22/63

Brennan and Eunis Amos are both important witnesses who eyeballed the Sixth Floor sniper, but Amos saw a man with a bald spot on his head (not Oswald), while Brennan said he would be able to identify this man if he ever saw him again. And I believe him.

Brennan then stood outside the front door of the TSBD and positively identified the black guys from the fifth floor window as they left the front door and pointed the out to a police officer who took them in for questioning. Within minutes - according to the official version of events - Oswald himself emerged from this same door, yet Brennan didn't recognize him as the man he saw in the window with the rifle just minutes earlier.

While Brennan says he was momentarily distracted by a TV crew filming the scene, and later that night saw himself on TV, if Oswald did walk out the door at that time, he should be on that film sequence too. Brennan says that he complained about his picture being on the TV news film and that a Secret Service agent went down to the TV studio and obtained the sequence, or prevented it from being used again. What became of this filmed sequence is not known.

In any case, Brennan also saw Oswald on TV that night, and intentionally failed to identify him in the lineup because he was afraid, even though he certainly knew who Oswald was at this point, and was not the man who he saw in the window or the man who walked out the front door while he was standing there.

Brennan also worked on the railroad tracks with other workers behind the TSBD and also witnessed Frazer and Oswald leave Frazer's car and walk the 200 yards to the back door of the TSBD, and neither Brennan nor the other workers were questioned on the record about this.

So Brennan is an important witness, one who exonerates Oswald as the Sixth Floor sniper because he would have recognized him when he walked out the front door in front of Brennan.

I'll deal with your other points when I have the time.

Bill Kelly

Howard Brennan Reevaluated « JFKCountercoup

JFKcountercoup.wordpress.com/2010/07/25/howard-brennan-reevaluated/

Raymond,

[...]

DAVID W. BELIN -- "Mr. Brennan, could you tell us now whether you can or cannot positively identify the man you saw on the sixth floor window as the same man that you saw in the police station?"

BRENNAN -- "I could at that time I could, with all sincerity, identify him as being the same man."

----------

Brennan was merely lying out his ass, right J. Ray?

Now, try and weasel out of this affidavit that Brennan filled out BEFORE he ever saw Lee H. Oswald:

http://www.jfkassass...ny/brennan1.htm

VOLUNTARY STATEMENT. Not Under Arrest Form No. 86

SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT

COUNTY OF DALLAS, TEXAS

Before me, the undersignedauthority, on this the 22 day of November A.D. 1963 personally appeared HowardLeslie Brennan, Address 6814 Woodard, Dallas, Texas Age 44 , Phone No. EV1-2713

Deposes and says:

I am presently employed by theWallace and Beard Construction Company as a Steam fitter and have been soemployed for about the past 7 weeks. I am working on a pipe line in the KatyRailroad yards at the West end of Pacific Street near the railroad tracks. We had knockedoff for lunch and I had dinner at the cafeteria at Record and Main Street and had come back to see the President ofthe United States. I was sitting on a ledge or wall nearthe intersection of Houston Street and Elm Street near the red light pole. I was facing ina northerly direction looking across the street from where I was sitting. Itake this building across the street to be about 7 stories anyway in the eastendof [sic] the building and the second row of windows from the top I saw a manin this window. I had seen him before the President's car arrived. He was justsitting up there looking down apparently waiting for the same thing I was tosee the President. I did not notice anything unusual about this man. He was awhite man in his early 30's, slender, nice looking, slender and would weighabout 165 to 175 pounds. He had on light colored clothing but definately [sic]not a suit. I proceeded to watch the President's car as it turned left at thecorner where I was and about 50 yards from the intersection of Elm and Houstonand to a point I would say the President's back was in line with the lastwindows I have previously described I heard what I thought was a back fire. Itrun [sic] in my mind that it might be someone throwing firecrackers out thewindow of the red brick building and I looked up at the building. I then sawthis man I have described in the window and he was taking aim with a highpowered rifle. I could see all of the barrel of the gun. I do not know if ithad a scope on it or not. I was looking at the man in this windows at the timeof the last explosion. Then this man let the gun down to his side and steppeddown out of sight. He did not seem to be in any hurry. I could see this manfrom about his belt up. There was nothing unusual about him at all inappearance. I believe that I could identify this man if I ever saw him again.

/s/ H. L. Brennan

/s/ C. M. Jones

Notary Public, Dallas County, Texas

David,

You still haven't convinced me Oswald was on the Sixth Floor of TSBD at 12:30 PM on 11/22/63

Brennan and Eunis Amos are both important witnesses who eyeballed the Sixth Floor sniper, but Amos saw a man with a bald spot on his head (not Oswald), while Brennan said he would be able to identify this man if he ever saw him again. And I believe him.

Brennan then stood outside the front door of the TSBD and positively identified the black guys from the fifth floor window as they left the front door and pointed them out to a police officer who took them in for questioning. Within minutes - according to the official version of events - Oswald himself emerged from this same door, yet Brennan didn't recognize him as the man he saw in the window with the rifle just minutes earlier.

While Brennan says he was momentarily distracted by a TV crew filming the scene, and later that night saw himself on TV, if Oswald did walk out the door at that time, he should be on that film sequence too. Brennan says that he complained about his picture being on the TV news film and that a Secret Service agent went down to the TV studio and obtained the sequence, or prevented it from being used again. What became of this filmed sequence is not known.

In any case, Brennan also saw Oswald on TV that night, and intentionally failed to identify him in the lineup because he was afraid, even though he certainly knew who Oswald was at this point, and was not the man who he saw in the window or the man who walked out the front door while he was standing there.

Brennan also worked on the railroad tracks with other workers behind the TSBD and also witnessed Frazer and Oswald leave Frazer's car and walk the 200 yards to the back door of the TSBD, and neither Brennan nor the other workers were questioned on the record about this.

So Brennan is an important witness, one who exonerates Oswald as the Sixth Floor sniper because he would have recognized him when he walked out the door in front of Brennan.

I'll deal with your other points when I have the time.

Bill Kelly

Howard Brennan Reevaluated « JFKCountercoup

JFKcountercoup.wordpress.com/2010/07/25/howard-brennan-reevaluated/

Also, I agree with Ray on Oswald's possible motives. Of course if he wasn't the Sixth Floor Sniper, then he doesn't need a motive to kill anyone.

JFKcountercoup: Lee Harvey Oswald & Possible Motives

Edited by William Kelly

David,

Gee, what a surprise.

Fact is, of course, that NO AMOUNT of evidence would EVER convince you that Oswald was on the Sixth Floor of TSBD at 12:30 PM on 11/22/63. Face it.

Brennan and Eunis Amos [sic; Bill means Amos Euins here; but it's a cute transposition of Amos' name] are both important witnesses who eyeballed the Sixth Floor sniper, but Amos saw a man with a bald spot on his head (not Oswald)...

Have you seen Jean Davison's work on Euins' "bald spot" testimony?

It's yet another case of conspiracy theorists looking at an apple and seeing an apricot.

Davison's work on this matter indicates that Euins was describing a person with a receding hairline JUST LIKE OSWALD'S.

Check the aaj forum for more details (from sometime in early or mid 2010).

Edited by David Von Pein

David,

Gee, what a surprise.

Fact is, of course, that NO AMOUNT of evidence would EVER convince you that Oswald was on the Sixth Floor of TSBD at 12:30 PM on 11/22/63. Face it.

DAVID, I REALLY AM OPEN TO PERSUASION. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CAN'T FACE THE FACTS THAT OSWALD WAS ELSEWHERE IN THE BUILDING AT THE TIME OF THE ASSASSINATION, ACCORDING TO THE OFFICIAL VERSION OF EVENTS, WAS ON THE SECOND FLOOR WITH A COP AND GIVEN A BYE BY TRULY, WHILE SOMEONE ELSE WAS EYEBALLED IN THE SIXTH FLOOR SNIPER'S WINDOW BY MS. MONEYHAM. WHO WAS THAT GUY IF NOT OSWALD OR THE SNIPER?

Brennan and Eunis Amos [sic; Bill means Amos Euins here; but it's a cute transposition of Amos' name] are both important witnesses who eyeballed the Sixth Floor sniper, but Amos saw a man with a bald spot on his head (not Oswald)...

YES, I HAVE, AND DON'T BELIEVE EUINS SAID PATTERN BALD, AS SHE NOTES OSWALD WAS A LITTLE SHORT ON THE SIDE, BUT HE SAID BALD SPOT ON TOP, A VERY SPECIFIC ATTRIBUTE AS SOLID AS A TATTOO.

It's yet another case of conspiracy theorists looking at an apple and seeing an apricot.

Davison's work on this matter indicates that Euins was describing a person with a receding hairline JUST LIKE OSWALD'S.

AND ITS NOT APPLES AND APRICOTS. IT'S GUILT OR NOT GUILT, AND IF NOT GUILTY, THEN WHO IS THE GUILTY ONE?

I COULD ACCEPT OSWALD BEING THE LONE ASSASSIN, IF THE EVIDENCE WOULD SO INDICATE, BUT THEN, BEING SOMEONE TRAINED IN THE CRAFTS OF INTELLIGENCE, A FORMER DEFECTOR TO USSR, A MEMBER OF THE TARGETED FPCC, A VISITOR TO THE RUSSIAN AND CUBAN EMBASSIES IN MEXICO CITY, THE SUBJECT OF MULTIPLE IMPERSONATIONS, YOUR ASSASSIN FITS THE PROFILE OF A COVERT OPERATOR, AND WAS NOT THE DERANGED, LONE NUT AS YOU TRY TO PORTRAY HIM.

WHETHER THE PREPACKAGED PATSY OR THE LONE ASSASSIN, WHAT HAPPENED THERE WAS A CAREFULLY PLANNED AND EXECUTED COVERT OPERATION, AND NOT THE RANDOM, MEANINGLESS ACT OF A NUT CASE.

BILL KELLY

David,

Gee, what a surprise.

DAVID, I REALLY AM OPEN TO PERSUASION. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CAN'T FACE THE FACTS THAT OSWALD WAS ELSEWHERE IN THE BUILDING AT THE TIME OF THE ASSASSINATION, ACCORDING TO THE OFFICIAL VERSION OF EVENTS, WAS ON THE SECOND FLOOR WITH A COP AND GIVEN A BYE BY TRULY, WHILE SOMEONE ELSE WAS EYEBALLED IN THE SIXTH FLOOR SNIPER'S WINDOW BY MS. MONEYHAM. WHO WAS THAT GUY IF NOT OSWALD OR THE SNIPER?

YES, I HAVE, AND DON'T BELIEVE EUINS SAID PATTERN BALD, AS SHE NOTES OSWALD WAS A LITTLE SHORT ON THE SIDE, BUT HE SAID BALD SPOT ON TOP, A VERY SPECIFIC ATTRIBUTE AS SOLID AS A TATTOO.

AND ITS NOT APPLES AND APRICOTS. IT'S GUILT OR NOT GUILT, AND IF NOT GUILTY, THEN WHO IS THE GUILTY ONE?

I COULD ACCEPT OSWALD BEING THE LONE ASSASSIN, IF THE EVIDENCE WOULD SO INDICATE, BUT THEN, BEING SOMEONE TRAINED IN THE CRAFTS OF INTELLIGENCE, A FORMER DEFECTOR TO USSR, A MEMBER OF THE TARGETED FPCC, A VISITOR TO THE RUSSIAN AND CUBAN EMBASSIES IN MEXICO CITY, THE SUBJECT OF MULTIPLE IMPERSONATIONS, YOUR ASSASSIN FITS THE PROFILE OF A COVERT OPERATOR, AND WAS NOT THE DERANGED, LONE NUT AS YOU TRY TO PORTRAY HIM.

WHETHER THE PREPACKAGED PATSY OR THE LONE ASSASSIN, WHAT HAPPENED THERE WAS A CAREFULLY PLANNED AND EXECUTED COVERT OPERATION, AND NOT THE RANDOM, MEANINGLESS ACT OF A NUT CASE.

BILL KELLY

Excellent post Bill Kelly...

Therein lies a huge problem that lone nut trolls have (and have had for 40+ years), especially with those who COULD and WOULD accept Oswald as guilty IF case facts and evidence (as understood today (04-03-2011) pointed directly to LHO. REASONABLE DOUBT with the WCR? Of course there is!

Edited by David G. Healy

I can see why DVP did not read this book [some conspiracy book by Ian Griggs]. Par for the course for him. Keep at it with the worthless Jean Davidson [sic].

The above comment just might be DiEugenio's most idiotic statement to date. (Not to mention the additional slap in Jean's face by misspelling her name.)

Jean Davison runs rings around ANY conspiracy theorist--and always has. Her 1983 book is filled to the brim with common sense, evidence, and reasonable inferences based on the totality of evidence in the JFK murder case and Oswald's known pattern of behavior prior to 11/22/63.

But, an Anybody-But-Oswald conspiracy monger like DiEugenio resorts to calling her (and her excellent book on Oswald) "worthless".

I think I'll go vomit (a common need after reading anything written by Jimbo "Everything's Fake And Everybody Lied" DiEugenio).

XX.%2BOswald%2527s%2BGame%2BBlog%2BLogo.png

Edited by David Von Pein

One of the biggest jokes in her [Jean Davison's] worthless and ludicrous paean to PJM [Priscilla Johnson McMillan] is her spin on the Odio incident. Sit down before you read this. She actually tried to say that it really was not the two CUbans manipulating Oswald. Oh no, those dumb idiot anti Castro CIA flunkies would never do a thing like that. Especially in advance of the JFK murder. See, it was really Oswald manipulating them. I am not kidding. This is what she says.

I agree with Jean, too.

It's a reasonable interpretation of the event, given Oswald's history and sheer kookiness. Lee Oswald was an expert manipulator (or pretty close to "expert", I'd say). He was very likely playing one of his games with the Cubans (if it was really Oswald who was at Odio's door that night--and I tend to think it probably was him).

Otherwise, what would Oswald be doing in the company of ANTI-Castro Cubans in the first place? Or do you want to claim that he didn't even realize he was keeping company with anti-Castro Cubans?

LHO was likely trying to find a way to get into Cuba (and ANY way would suit him), and maybe he thought by infiltrating an anti-Castro group filled with CUBANS, he could further his desire to get to that wonderful Communist country 90 miles from Florida.

You see, Oswald was a first-rate kook. We KNOW that. So he probably didn't THINK like a non-kook. So conspiracy theorists should stop trying to make Oswald fit the mold of an ordinary, regular NON-KOOK, because he wasn't.

Nothing he would have done to further his weird pro-Castro political beliefs would have surprised me--including rubbing shoulders with the enemy at Sylvia Odio's door on the night of September 25, 1963, which was just before he travelled to Mexico City to try and gain entry into that Utopia known as Castro's Cuba.

In short -- Jean Davison makes sense--very nearly all the time.

James DiEugenio makes me laugh--all the time.

1.) We do not know if that was Oswald. Now you and Jeannie, and VB cannot in any way entertain this. For the simple reason that if its not, then it means someone was probably impersonating Oswald. Either in Dallas or in Houston. So therefore this is not possible for you to entertain, even though most of the evidence says this is the case.

Good. I was hoping to bait you (in this thread) into saying that Oswald was being impersonated at Odio's door.

So, the next logical question would be:

Since we absolutely, positively know for CERTAIN that the REAL Lee Harvey Oswald was NOT anti-Castro, and we know for certain (via the TV films and photos) that the REAL Oswald was handing out PRO-Castro leaflets in New Orleans just a month before the Odio incident -- then what were the patsy-framers and the Oswald imposter trying to do regarding the Odio encounter?

Did the plotters who were supposedly setting up Oswald want to make it look like he was really ANTI-Castro--and, hence, he'd also be PRO-Kennedy, by mere definition?

Why on Earth would anyone who wanted KENNEDY dead at the hands of OSWALD have wanted to make it look like Oswald was an enemy of Castro's?

Let's chalk this up as Retarded Plotter Goofball Mistake #479, shall we?

2.) Davey, are you serious? What is supposed to be surprising about Oswald with anti Castro Cubans? I mean what the heck was at 544 Camp Street? Sergio Arcacha Smith for one. But this goes to another matter that is off limits for you and VB and Jeannie: Oswald was no a commie, but a CIA agent provocateur, doubling as an FBI informant. Which is why he wanted to call DeBrueys after he was thrown in jail. In fact, just who were the pro Castro Cubans that Oswald hung out with? Were there any in New Orleans? Having been there three times to do field investigation, I have not been able to find any.

And you're riding my ass for comparing 2010 banking receipts with 1963 ones?

Is it possible that the New Orleans population MIGHT have changed a little bit between 1963 and your "field investigations" in the--what?--1990s (or later)?

I haven't the foggiest if the Cuban population there has changed or not--but I think it's a fair question.

This is just more Davison nonsense from her completely worthless and obsolete book. I mean with what people like Newman and Armstrong and Melanson have done with Oswald since then makes her useless tome look like what the Wright Brothers had at Kitty Hawk.

Time for another puke break, I see.

I can never seem to hold my dinner down with DiEugenio in the room. I wonder why?

LOL. The WC said it probably wasn't Oswald. Why does that automatically mean that Lee Oswald was being impersonated by "Leon Oswald"?

And you ignored my very logical question, so I'll ask it again:

"Why on Earth would anyone who wanted KENNEDY dead at the hands of OSWALD have wanted to make it look like Oswald was an enemy of Castro's?"

Even you, Jim (an ABO person with more delusions that you know what to do with re the JFK case), must admit that my question is a logical one, and that nobody framing LHO for JFK's murder would want to make it look like he hated Fidel.

BTW, just who were the pro Castro Cubans Oswald associated with?

Who ever said he "associated" with any Cubans in New Orleans--or anywhere? He probably never did. After all, we know he was merely a "one-man" chapter of the Fair Play For Cuba Committee in New Orleans.

Bottom line --- Lee Harvey Oswald was alone in the New Orleans FPCC and he was alone on 11/22/63 in Dealey Plaza when he took his own rifle to work and killed President Kennedy.

And, btw, if you truly think Oswald was merely PRETENDING to be pro-Castro during the summer of 1963, maybe you should listen to his two radio interviews again. Either Oswald was a great actor when he appeared on WDSU-Radio on August 17th and August 21st of '63, or he was truly not ANTI-Castro.

Which is more likely to be true?

XX.%2BOswald%2BOn%2BThe%2BRadio%2BBlog%2BLogo.png

Edited by David Von Pein

Since they could not prove him guilty, they knew they had to make sure he would be dead before he ever got a chance to retain a defense lawyer.

And they had to do it before custody of the prisoner went over to the sheriff's dept. and he was safely locked away in the sheriff's office / courthouse. There are 75 armed Dallas Police in the basement watching the transfer, none apparently who know Jack Ruby ( because only 20 men of 1200 even knew him according to Chief Curry ) AND YET NOT ONE OFFICER WHO SEES RUBY STANDING THERE WITHOUT A CAMERA GOES OVER AND CHALLENGES HIM ? NOBODY CHECKS HIS ID TO FIND OUT WHO HE IS AND WHAT HE'S DOING THERE ?

Here they have the most important prisoner of the century in their jail and they take virtually NO MEASURES for his safety ? No human shield ? No nighttime transfer ? No armored car ?

And all this after being tipped off in advance that he was going to be killed ?

ROFLMAO... yeah, there's nothing fishy there.

Edited by Gil Jesus

DVP just completely ignores what I said.

Don't feel bad. Whenever he doesn't like what's being said, he just ignores it.

You can present all the evidence you want to prove him wrong and he'll just ignore it and keep on posting his disinformation. This is not a guy who's interested in the truth. This is a guy who tries to defend his pre-conceived notions. Once he believes in Santa Claus, you'll never convince him there's no such thing.

AND YET NOT ONE OFFICER WHO SEES RUBY STANDING THERE WITHOUT A CAMERA GOES OVER AND CHALLENGES HIM? NOBODY CHECKS HIS ID TO FIND OUT WHO HE IS AND WHAT HE'S DOING THERE?

There wasn't much time to do anything like that, Gilbert. Ruby was in the basement for less than ONE MINUTE before he shot Oswald. And he LOOKED like a reporter. He didn't look out of place at all.

And you think Ruby's lack of a CAMERA is important in some way?

You're strange, Gil.

HOW DID RUBY GET INTO THE BASEMENT?

Edited by David Von Pein