3 replies to this topic

#1 B. A. Copeland

B. A. Copeland

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 07:34 AM

Thanks. I am interested in what may have happened to her since then. This is tragic. Thanks in advance.

Posted Image

#2 William Kelly

William Kelly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,159 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 08:53 AM

Thanks. I am interested in what may have happened to her since then. This is tragic. Thanks in advance.

Posted Image

I don't believe it.

She might have digested large doses of LSD that may have been give to her, but she was not part of any official MKULTRA experiment that I know of.

Having studied these official experiments since 1976 when I received a copy of the Official Army Report on the Use of Human Subjects in Chemical Agent Research, and helped expose the experiments conducted by Dr. Kligman at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, I am quite confident that they would not use a child for such experiments when they had an unlimited supply of college students, soldiers and prisoners at their disposal.

The only exception that I know of is Olson, the CIA officer who died, and that was part of an official experiment that went astray.

Of course LSD was quite prevalent at one time and anybody could experiment with it, and give it to others without their knowledge, but whatever happened to this girl, it would be a real stretch to say she was part of an MKULTRA experiment.

If you can tell us where you obtained the photo and who wrote the false caption that could give us some clues as to who she really is and what became of her.

Hank Abarelli could probably tell us more.

BK

Edited by William Kelly, 01 January 2012 - 09:00 AM.

#3 B. A. Copeland

B. A. Copeland

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:23 AM

Hey there Tom and Mr K. Honestly I landed on this photo while browsing for some MK Ultra related materials just to read and past time. I hit images on google and a plethora of this exact image came up. I am not sure at all where it originated. In any event thanks a ton for the responses. Hopefully this is a fluke.

#4 Daniel Burnet

Daniel Burnet

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:33 AM

The only exception that I know of is Olson, the CIA officer who died, and that was part of an official experiment that went astray.

Though it beside the main point of the threat, I would like to point that H.P. Albarelli Jr. presents some persuasive evidence in his book A Terrible Mistake that Olson may not have been experimented on, but was rather interrogated because he was considered a security leak after the alleged experiment at Pont-Saint-Esprit. It is very likely that he was killed by George Hunter White associate Pierre LaFitte, who was working at the hotel where Olson died, and on duty at the time. Interestingly, he worked at Riley Coffee House!

EDIT: Of course, if Pont-Saint-Esprit WAS the site of mass LSD testing, then there were children exposed to it. While they would not count as MKULTRA subjects in the sense that we usually mean, and certainly not in the context of this particular discussion, it would increase the likelihood that they would be willing to use a child as a test subject.

Edited by Daniel Burnet, 09 March 2012 - 04:41 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users