The Education Forum

Steven Skeen

Steven Skeen

My name is Steven Skeen, I am an acute Critical Care Practitioner with a degree in Biology and a certification in Criminal Forensics. I am now 45 and have researched and analyzed the conspiracy from the time I read Lifton's 'Best Evidence', the testimony of the Parkland physicians, and the WC report, probably 20 yrs ago.

My name is Steven Skeen, I am an acute Critical Care Practitioner with a degree in Biology and a certification in Criminal Forensics. I am now 45 and have researched and analyzed the conspiracy from the time I read Lifton's 'Best Evidence', the testimony of the Parkland physicians, and the WC report, probably 20 yrs ago.

Have you read the 1990s review of CE 567?

BK

• 2 weeks later...

Have you read the 1990s review of CE 567?

BK

Greetings Bill. I had read some commentary on the fragments. Nice to see they weren't all 'pristine'. Disappointing, but not in the least surprising, especially considering it's examination process, to see the evidence become just another "inconclusive" piece of data. Would enjoy to hear, someday, more of your opinions on this matter, as well some on what you have found during your time with the 9/11 commission.