The Education Forum

Who would you choose as the "face of JFK research" for the 50th Anniversary

As the 50th anniversary approaches, there will doubtless be many appearances on various news outlets and discussion shows regarding the assassination. I would imagine that the "experts" brought in will be relatively few in number. I predict Posner making several appearances to say that his book is still valid after 20 years.

Supposing that these discussions are balanced - who will talk for the other side? I guess Jim Fetzer will be making some appearances.

Who would you choose to go opposite the likes of Posner or Max Holland? Is there even a united face that most researchers can agree on? Jim Marrs wrote a good book 20+ years ago and might have been a good candidate but his mainstream credibility has taken a hit lately.

Jim Douglass?

RFK Jr?

Personally for me - I would rather see a debate about WHY it's important to keep discussing the issue rather than arguing of the specifics of the case.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huge-crowd-001.jpg

?

Guest Robert Morrow

I don't believe in faces of JFK research.

Having said that ... the folks I would like to see on TV would be Ed Tatro, Phil Nelson, Walt Brown, Jim Marrs, Vincent Salandria, Martin Schotz, Craig Zirbel, Robert Groden, John Judge, Doug Horne. Salandria would not do it however.

Edited by Robert Morrow

I mentioned on another thread that the first reply to the Dallas Morning News blog Jim D linked to recently was placed there by Jim Fetzer. I'm informed that Judyth Baker Vary has now also entered the mix and that her story is being supported by Jesse Ventura. Her story by the way having more and more absurdities added to it including exciting new revelations about Oswald's shirt (yawn).

Every news item I seem to come across that bears any sort of relationship to the assassination of JFK quickly has Fetzer crawling all over it linking to his Veteran's Today articles. I can't help but suspect that there is a campaign at work and it is made up of several levels.

I long ago came to the conclusion that James Fetzer was purposely trying to undermine all of the hard work that has been completed by very tireless and dedicated researchers over the past four decades. Similar to the way in which he has systematically helped destroy the reputation and credibility of the nine-eleven truth movement.

It will be Fetzer who will be appearing on CNN and FOX News come the anniversary and he will be accompanied by the poisoned chimp, Ralph Cinque. I'm surprised by Jesse Ventura giving creedence to Baker's story and the whole thing seems to be getting completely out of hand.

I don't really hold out much hope that the more sensible voices, such as Jim DiEugenio's, will be heard in November, and even though RFK Jr. has come out with his claims, I don't see it having the impact we need.

Do I sound pessimistic?

Lee

This is indeed a depressing thought but I think you are correct.

I seriously doubt that Jim Fetzer, let alone Ralph Cinque, would be given air time by CNN. etc. Jesse Ventura, perhaps. You might get an appearance by a Jefferson Morley, who is not exactly a passionate proponent of conspiracy. More likely, the msm will "debate" the subject without any really knowledgable researchers involved at all. There will be no one permitted to argue against the official story. That's the way the msm likes it.

I think Mark Lane, assuming he's still capable and willing at 80+ years of age, would be the logical choice as "face" of the research community. Jim Douglass would be great. Jim DiEugenio certainly has the knowledge, but not sure if he has the "name" to garner widespread exposure on national television. David Wrone or Gerald McKnight would be other good choices.

Unfortunately, I think we can look forward to seeing discussions on the subject limited to the likes of Posner, Gary Mack, Bugliosi and maybe even Tom Hanks.

I mentioned on another thread that the first reply to the Dallas Morning News blog Jim D linked to recently was placed there by Jim Fetzer. I'm informed that Judyth Baker Vary has now also entered the mix and that her story is being supported by Jesse Ventura. Her story by the way having more and more absurdities added to it including exciting new revelations about Oswald's shirt (yawn).

Every news item I seem to come across that bears any sort of relationship to the assassination of JFK quickly has Fetzer crawling all over it linking to his Veteran's Today articles. I can't help but suspect that there is a campaign at work and it is made up of several levels.

I long ago came to the conclusion that James Fetzer was purposely trying to undermine all of the hard work that has been completed by very tireless and dedicated researchers over the past four decades. Similar to the way in which he has systematically helped destroy the reputation and credibility of the nine-eleven truth movement.

It will be Fetzer who will be appearing on CNN and FOX News come the anniversary and he will be accompanied by the poisoned chimp, Ralph Cinque. I'm surprised by Jesse Ventura giving creedence to Baker's story and the whole thing seems to be getting completely out of hand.

I don't really hold out much hope that the more sensible voices, such as Jim DiEugenio's, will be heard in November, and even though RFK Jr. has come out with his claims, I don't see it having the impact we need.

Do I sound pessimistic?

Lee

My choices would be Greg Burnham and/or Walt Brown.

Kathy C

Support RFK jr

add:

robert_f._kennedy__jr.jpgmid.jpg

For President

Edited by John Dolva