The Education Forum

Midnight Blue to Black: the Vanishing Act of the JFK Presidential Limousine SS100X In Broad Daylight

Pamela Brown

Ms. Brown,

The "*LIMO* crime scene" was contaminated, washed, cleaned, removed, destroyed then rebuilt.

It most certainly would not be utilized as evidence in any forthcoming investigation other than the caveat: being where the assault and murder occurred.

We knew what happened to the presidential limo 15 years ago. Essentially, it was rendered useless as evidence. So.....

What is your point?

Thanks

We seem to be in agreement that with the SS keeping possession of SS100X for twelve hours after the assassination, any evidence *found* in it must be questioned. That includes the bullet fragments turned over to the FBI. There still happen to be a few WC defenders here and there who think the limo evidence was handled properly. That false assumption needs to be addressed, don't you think?

In addition, my intent is to add as much definition as possible to just what did happen to SS100X after the assassination and why. I believe it is key to understanding the assassination as a whole. I would hope you might find that of value.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a link to new photos I took of the JFK II replica limo from the JFK Experience at the St. Paul Home and Patio Show this week-end. This is the only limo built from the blueprints used for SS100X.

https://www.facebook.com/pamela.mcebrown/media_set?set=a.10152275342304810.1073741831.686394809&type=1

"The Hope of Dallas," my essay in the Bucknell U magazine...

http://ss100x.wordpress.com/2014/02/18/the-hope-of-dallas-from-bu-magazine/

Pamela, I found your work “Midnight Blue to Black” to very insightful, well researched and I enjoyed reading it very much. Indeed the SX-100 –X was a crime scene and most certainly should have been investigated by crime scene professionals with a chain of command followed and documented. It’s not important that we all agree with you on every aspect of your work, but I believe we should be supportive of your hard work and take from it what we will.
Thank you for posting.

Pamela, I found your work “Midnight Blue to Black” to very insightful, well researched and I enjoyed reading it very much. Indeed the SX-100 –X was a crime scene and most certainly should have been investigated by crime scene professionals with a chain of command followed and documented. It’s not important that we all agree with you on every aspect of your work, but I believe we should be supportive of your hard work and take from it what we will.

Thank you for posting.

Thank you for your kind words. My research philosophy is quite simple -- I don't ask that anyone 'believe' or 'disbelieve' what I say, but weigh and evaluate the information I am bringing forward and then decide for yourself what to think. As the limo is at the center of the assassination, there are probably more wacky theories involving it than any other area of research, so since I have been researching the limo in earnest since 1988 I feel I speak from a position of experience.

It is tough for me to watch researchers who have honest intent fall into potholes regarding the limo. The most insidious of these is a need for a t+t bullet hole in the windshield in order for there to be a conspiracy. Once someone falls into that pothole, they may never be able to climb out. That said, I hope I am providing a timeline of documentation for what I believe happened to SS100X after the assassination that will provide a reference point for anyone wishing to dig deeper and move forward.

Edited by Pamela Brown

• 4 years later...

Midnight Blue to Black, my NID 2013 presentation that has been updated for 2018,  has just been published on Amazon Kindle.  It is live now. Here is a link to my SS100X blog article on this: https://ss100x.wordpress.com/2018/11/22/midnight-blue-to-black-now-an-ebook/

Edited by Pamela Brown

• 7 months later...

My essay "SS100X" Revisited is now available on Amazon Kindle.  It is important for me that researchers understand the coverup I unintentionally fell into while writing the original essay for CAR CRASH CULTURE (Palgrave/Macmillan 2001):  https://www.amazon.com/SS100X-Revisited-Unmasking-development-original-ebook/dp/B07TKCRSB2/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=kindle+ss100x+pamela+brown&qid=1561913654&s=gateway&sr=8-1

• 5 months later...

My essay "Inside 'Inside the Target Car'" is now available with free reads on Amazon...https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0826FQ6JC

This essay, previously published at Jimmie D's site, describes my involvement with the development of that program.