The Education Forum

BREAKING : Ford : "It wasn't a lone assassin. It was a plot"

Hello Guys,

A couple of minutes ago on RTL (French Radio) Valery Giscard D'Estaing, former French President, revealed that back in back in 1976, during an official trip to the USA, he had a conversation about the JFK assassination with then-President Gerald Ford.

During this conversation, from a President to another President, Ford admitted that "The Warren Commission didn't do an great job".

According to Giscard D'Estaing, Ford added : " IT WASN'T A LONE ASSASSIN. IT WAS A PLOT. WE KNEW FOR SURE THAT IT WAS A PLOT. BUT WE DIDN'T FIND WHO WAS BEHIND IT"

Source : http://www.rtl.fr/actualites/info/international/article/kennedy-le-reve-a-ete-assassine-avec-l-homme-dit-giscard-7767111282

Won't hit your "click" - but yes...as we all know it was a plot. Probably the largest plot of any assasination in history - even going back to the times of Ceasars.

Oswald was photographed with Ferrie (CIA) at the Civil Air Patrol picnic and went on to be a Marine and went to be a radioman at the U-2 tracking base and then learned the Russian language (smart guy) and then deported himself to Russia and gave up his citizenship then married one of the sweetest looking girls you would ever see (Jackie had nothing on her)..then got back into the country and worked for the CIA and handed out leaflets to identify "pro Castros"....which any fool knows was just to gather info on pro Castros for their database.

...and he is a "lone nut"...just a dumb guy who got lucky with a WWII surplus gun from Italy. yep.

F'it...the game is over and they won...good on the CIA. Gotta give em credit for a well planned and executed system of murder. They got JFK (MLK in the middle) and RFK (and a lot of other folks..RIP Dorothy Kilgallen). Salute! Credit where credit is due.

In my personal opinion they won and that's it. I have friends that even if it could be proven that it was a conspiracy...wouldn't really care that much. So neither do I.

I have reasonable gas prices (a bit high but)...I trade pieces of paper for steaks...I drive on good roads...I can go anywhere in the world I want to (as long as we aren't conquering them) ...pretty good deal. thanks Dick.

If my damn kids stop needing money maybe I'll go to Aruba next year.

Edited by David S. Brownlee

Won't hit your "click" - but yes...as we all know it was a plot. Probably the largest plot of any assasination in history - even going back to the times of Ceasars.

Oswald was photographed with Ferrie (CIA) at the Civil Air Patrol picnic and went on to be a Marine and went to be a radioman at the U-2 tracking base and then learned the Russian language (smart guy) and then deported himself to Russia and gave up his citizenship then married one of the sweetest looking girls you would ever see (Jackie had nothing on her)..then got back into the country and worked for the CIA and handed out leaflets to identify "pro Castros"....which any fool knows was just to gather info on pro Castros for their database.

...and he is a "lone nut"...just a dumb guy who got lucky with a WWII surplus gun from Italy. yep.

F'it...the game is over and they won...good on the CIA. Gotta give em credit for a well planned and executed system of murder. They got JFK (MLK in the middle) and RFK (and a lot of other folks..RIP Dorothy Kilgallen). Salute! Credit where credit is due.

In my personal opinion they won and that's it. I have friends that even if it could be proven that it was a conspiracy...wouldn't really care that much. So neither do I.

I have reasonable gas prices (a bit high but)...I trade pieces of paper for steaks...I drive on good roads...I can go anywhere in the world I want to (as long as we aren't conquering them) ...pretty good deal. thanks Dick.

If my damn kids stop needing money maybe I'll go to Aruba next year.

Good synopsis of LHO. He was so far from being a loner it is hard to describe how far. Marina - super hot young blond. A little brunette on the side. Travel the world. The confidence of a Marine. Lee Harvey Oswald was a young man who lived twenty lives in his short life.

As you said, you have give them credit where credit is due. They did a great job. Best for all times as you say.

And all that - the majority of people do not care.

Edited by Peter McGuire

From the lead paragraph of a NY Times article today: "It is a moment we cannot forget. On the afternoon of Nov. 22, 1963, people were doing ordinary things: walking to classes, pumping gas or talking politics. For many of the 26 percent of Americans alive today who were at least 5 years old when they heard the news of President John F. Kennedy’s assassination, it was a time of outrage and grief."

The Kennedy assassination is ancient history of most Americans, the vast majority have been born after 1963. So is Watergate and even 9/11. The typical American today senses something has gone wrong but feels powerless in being able to affect current events and history. It takes a strong individual like Edward Snowden, who apparently planned carefully for a period to time and was willing to pay the price, to make a real impact. He could not have done what he did had he been married with children because he could not have jeopardized their lives and well-being.

Physical and financial survival is the primary motivation of citizens today. Building a public profile that is accessible online by anyone can terminate a career at its beginning.

so old news, from an old source, on the 50th anniversary, quoting a dumbass like Ford...

this would have been interesting news 30 years ago.

If a revelation is new, it's not old news. If we had known that the former French President had previously said that Ford believed in conspiracy this would be old news. Can you explain why you said it's "old news"?

so old news, from an old source, on the 50th anniversary, quoting a dumbass like Ford...

If a revelation is new, it's not old news. If we had known that the former French President had previously said that Ford believed in conspiracy this would be old news. Can you explain why you said it's "old news"?

It's old news because;

1) with the exception of Roy Cohn bedmate David Belin and Physics Genius Darlin Specktor, almost everyone who would talk expressed doubt in the WCR findings after the fact.

2) Ford was an idiot shill so his opinion is pointless, former shoe in president or not.

3) if the Cheese eating French Prime minister knew this, why did he wait so long to beak off about it.

4) Lynda B already expressed his skepticism in the results, Curry and a long list of other folks came out over the years saying the results were bunk.

Ford saying anything is not "new" .

"people doubt the WCR" is not "new" or a revelation unless you have been living under a rock for the last 45 years or you are a six year old.

It's old news because;

1) with the exception of Roy Cohn bedmate David Belin and Physics Genius Darlin Specktor, almost everyone who would talk expressed doubt in the WCR findings after the fact.

2) Ford was an idiot shill so his opinion is pointless, former shoe in president or not.

3) if the Cheese eating French Prime minister knew this, why did he wait so long to beak off about it.

4) Lynda B already expressed his skepticism in the results, Curry and a long list of other folks came out over the years saying the results were bunk.

Ford saying anything is not "new" .

"people doubt the WCR" is not "new" or a revelation unless you have been living under a rock for the last 45 years or you are a six year old.

And here's one simple reason why this is not "old news". Nobody knew before today that Gerald Ford told anyone privately that he believed a conspiracy took place. By the way, your reason #3 makes no logical sense whatsover. Here's what you are arguing: "The former French President never told anyone about this therefore it's "old news." Could anyone here please explain to me how that statement makes sense? Finally did Gerald Ford go by the nickname "Lynda B." or "Curry"?

And here's one simple reason why this is not "old news". Nobody knew before today that Gerald Ford told anyone privately that he believed a conspiracy took place. By the way, your reason #3 makes no logical sense whatsover. Here's what you are arguing: "The former French President never told anyone about this therefore it's "old news." Could anyone here please explain to me how that statement makes sense? Finally did Gerald Ford go by the nickname "Lynda B." or "Curry"?

okay, because you don't understand something, don't tell me what I am saying..or arguing.

let me dumb it down and sterilize it for you so you can understand.

point one.

A number of its own members have stated since the late 60's early 70's that they thought the WCR wasn't conclusive in precluding a conspiracy..( or for you a PLOT ) as well as the SBT and other issues.

This also includes non WCR members such as Lyndon " Kiss me I'm Bribable" Johnson aka Lynda B and Jessie Curry, DPD Clown Car Driver.

This "special guest star" list of "officials" who didn't buy it is a long one.

point two.

because the french president aka cheese loving surrender man says Ford agreed with this, " Oswald didn't act alone/we fudged it/there was a plot" doesn't make it fresh. It's the same old cheesburger but this time Ford is the bacon.

Have they re-invented the hamburger because they added bacon? no.

point three

the "core" of this story is " IT WAS A PLOT".

this equals OLD NEWS. Everybody knows this.

The French Prime minister is awful late in volunteering this non news and because it's Ford, while that may be a novel element to the story, the core "IT WAS A SETUP" is still old news.

I know this is terribly exciting for you this third hand old NEWS ...here...I'll give you some news that isn't third hand:

IT WAS A PLOT!

here is another example...THE MOON IS NOT MADE OF CHEESE!!.

Just because it's Ford, doesn't make it new. Just because it's the first time you have heard of it, doesn't make it new.

Drinking and driving kills people every year...

If Rob Ford of Toronto (the crack smoking clown mayor ) comes out and says this, it is not new or "news".

we all know this already. it is made news because a crack smoking drunk driving mayor says it.

there is a thing called "context" and without it, you run the risk of living a sad and confused life.

or, like a dog, you get excited every time your owner comes home because while you recognise your owner, it is novel to you again.

everyone knows there was a "plot" to kill Kennedy beacuse he is dead...old news. Move on and prosper.

okay, because you don't understand something, don't tell me what I am saying..or arguing.

let me dumb it down and sterilize it for you so you can understand.

point one.

A number of its own members have stated since the late 60's early 70's that they thought the WCR wasn't conclusive in precluding a conspiracy..( or for you a PLOT ) as well as the SBT and other issues.

This also includes non WCR members such as Lyndon " Kiss me I'm Bribable" Johnson aka Lynda B and Jessie Curry, DPD Clown Car Driver.

This "special guest star" list of "officials" who didn't buy it is a long one.

point two.

because the french president aka cheese loving surrender man says Ford agreed with this, " Oswald didn't act alone/we fudged it/there was a plot" doesn't make it fresh. It's the same old cheesburger but this time Ford is the bacon.

Have they re-invented the hamburger because they added bacon? no.

point three

the "core" of this story is " IT WAS A PLOT".

this equals OLD NEWS. Everybody knows this.

The French Prime minister is awful late in volunteering this non news and because it's Ford, while that may be a novel element to the story, the core "IT WAS A SETUP" is still old news.

I know this is terribly exciting for you this third hand old NEWS ...here...I'll give you some news that isn't third hand:

IT WAS A PLOT!

here is another example...THE MOON IS NOT MADE OF CHEESE!!.

Just because it's Ford, doesn't make it new. Just because it's the first time you have heard of it, doesn't make it new.

Drinking and driving kills people every year...

If Rob Ford of Toronto (the crack smoking clown mayor ) comes out and says this, it is not new or "news".

we all know this already. it is made news because a crack smoking drunk driving mayor says it.

there is a thing called "context" and without it, you run the risk of living a sad and confused life.

or, like a dog, you get excited every time your owner comes home because while you recognise your owner, it is novel to you again.

everyone knows there was a "plot" to kill Kennedy beacuse he is dead...old news. Move on and prosper.

Something being plotis not the same as the fact that someone thinks it was a plot. The length of your explanation should give you a hint that you shouldn't have called this old news. We didn't know what Ford said. Period.