The Education Forum

live camera from 6 - i know you've probably seen it, but...

GARY MACK SAID:

Hi Dave,

I honestly don't know how you have the patience with some of these guys. Some recent CT posts on these pages have serious evidence and logic problems.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

You can say that again, Gary. It borders on the unbelievable (and the bizarre).

GARY MACK SAID:

The Texas Portal pics ARE the original DPD negatives and pictures and they show the same things that appear in the early Tom Alyea/WFAA films. All other pictures were shot after 3:30 that afternoon - including those by Jack Beers - AFTER some boxes were moved.

The images showing a box on the window ledge show the scene AS FIRST FOUND. Many people have squatted at the SN window in the decades before the Museum had to close access to the area, but there was certainly room for a shooter. In fact, according to a home movie I filmed in 1988, I had to stand up a little for the early shot (Jack White and Robert Groden were there too, and it'd be great to include the film in a TV doc someday).

As a result, the Howlett/SS frame that folks are using shows a later shot because of the gun angle down the street and the lack of an elevation adjustment for it. The SS film, as you know, was made long before investigators had full knowledge of how the assassination happened, so Howlett's feet and shoulder positions cannot be used for accuracy conclusions AT THAT MOMENT.

Gary

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Thanks for your input, Gary (as always).

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave

Have you ever been beside a rifle when it was fired? i don't mean behind it, I mean up beside the barrel or even slightly ahead of it.

Well, have you?

GARY MACK SAID:

Hi Dave,

I honestly don't know how you have the patience with some of these guys. Some recent CT posts on these pages have serious evidence and logic problems.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

GARY MACK SAID:

The Texas Portal pics ARE the original DPD negatives and pictures and they show the same things that appear in the early Tom Alyea/WFAA films. All other pictures were shot after 3:30 that afternoon - including those by Jack Beers - AFTER some boxes were moved.

The images showing a box on the window ledge show the scene AS FIRST FOUND. Many people have squatted at the SN window in the decades before the Museum had to close access to the area, but there was certainly room for a shooter. In fact, according to a home movie I filmed in 1988, I had to stand up a little for the early shot (Jack White and Robert Groden were there too, and it'd be great to include the film in a TV doc someday).

As a result, the Howlett/SS frame that folks are using shows a later shot because of the gun angle down the street and the lack of an elevation adjustment for it. The SS film, as you know, was made long before investigators had full knowledge of how the assassination happened, so Howlett's feet and shoulder positions cannot be used for accuracy conclusions AT THAT MOMENT.

Gary

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

If you and your pal Gary are so upset about the CT's here, here is a piece of good advice:

LEAVE AND DON'T COME BACK, OR JUST STOP YOUR WHINING

Hey, you and your pal Dunckel are the ones doing the whining. Seriously, if we're all such idiots, why waste your time here?

Because even a King of Fools is still a King in his own mind...

Talk a bout a thick skin... he still hasn't been able to deal with the only items of physcial evidence which show what actually happened during the shooting.

Getting that bullet to exit ABOVE the entry when shot DOWNWARD at 21 degrees is a physics impossibility...

So Ford and Ryberg moved the entry..

The shirt and Jacket do not lie David... that would be the provenence of the WCR

:up

So answer Bob's question... you ever been within 10 feet in front of the muzzle of a fired high powered rifle?

Or are you claiming that science does not know how to measure decibel levels? and that ears do not work as they do?

;)

FRAUD%20in%20the%20evidence%20-%20ryberg

Edited by David Josephs

"we must always take somebody's word for everything"

ok, then...

the man cannot think and squirm at the same time.

The shirt and Jacket do not lie David.

When have I ever suggested the shirt and jacket are lying?

But it's the hole in Kennedy's BACK that counts the most. Why would anyone think the CLOTHING trumps this picture?....

00e.+JFK+Autopsy+Photo.jpg

(Cue Cliff Varnell's entrance....stage right.)

And how anyone could conclude that the throat wound was located HIGHER than the back wound after comparing these two pictures below is a really big (HSCA) mystery that I have yet to solve....

JFK-Autopsy-Photos.jpg

jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/07/jfk-back-wound-location.html

Edited by David Von Pein

So answer Bob's question... you ever been within 10 feet in front of the muzzle of a fired high powered rifle?

No.

Now, explain to me how that makes a lick of difference when trying to prove whether Oswald was guilty or not?

Edited by David Von Pein

... trying to prove whether Oswald was guilty or not?

the great lone nut quest... keep that question alive, right Davey me-boy? LMFAO!

GARY MACK SAID:

Hi Dave,

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

GARY MACK SAID:

Gary

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Are you and Gary Mack in a legal arrangement where you are his 'official mouthpiece'. Is there a reason he can't say it for himself? Is he paid to say the things he says to you but can't come on a public forum to say the same things. His unwillingness to say if for himself lowers the value of what he says.

Did he actually say these things to you or are you allowed to use his name to represent what you think he would say?

If he thinks all this is so boring, why does he bother to read it and then have to 'relay' his thoughts? Is he a 'real' person being held incommunicado except to you? Gary's (or yours) statements about how much room is/was there means no more than my intuition tells me. There clearly was not room for the shots to be made from that window, regardless of what DVP/Mack says.

RELATED LINK....

POSITIONING THE GUNMAN IN THE SNIPER'S NEST:

jfk-assassination-arguments-part-956.html

What a total waste of time. You can't move all the boxes that were in the way and make room and then claim he 'had room'. Where that guy is sitting is way too far to his right and even then only his left arm lines up with the window opening. Right handed shot from his position not possible to the X spot.

Come on DVP, quit using propaganda.

The shirt and Jacket do not lie David.

When have I ever suggested the shirt and jacket are lying?

But it's the hole in Kennedy's BACK that counts the most. Why would anyone think the CLOTHING trumps this picture?....

00e.+JFK+Autopsy+Photo.jpg

(Cue Cliff Varnell's entrance....stage right.)

And how anyone could conclude that the throat wound was located HIGHER than the back wound after comparing these two pictures below is a really big (HSCA) mystery that I have yet to solve....

JFK-Autopsy-Photos.jpg

jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/07/jfk-back-wound-location.html

David, I just can not figure out where these Nutters are coming from. One thing they do that does work is they keep others arguing about something that we know did not happen and whether/how it 'really' happened. Example: Arguing about whether a bullet could have gone into JFK on the downward angle, not hit anything that would slow it down or change direction, yet it changes direction upward, comes out in exactly the same entrance wound where JFK had already been hit and then turns to the right, travels a little ways, changes direction again to go into Connally in a right to left direction, hits a rib but does no damage to the bullet except changes direction of the bullet again to hit connally's wrist which was to the right of his body at the time, breaks the large wrist bone, does no damage to the bullet, bullet changes direction again and hits with so little speed that it barely gets into the leg enough to keep it, then after being transported to the hospital, the bullet once again comes to life and jumps over to a gurney that neither JFK or JC occupied that day. But then it was miraculously found and fortunately the testing shows that it was fired from a rifle that had not been fired (due to rust in the barrel) for some time. Was that a 'magic bullet' or what. But then back to my point. Everyone with two brain particles to rub together knows that did not happen, but we sit here day after day with the Nutters saying we are nuts for not believing them. And we argue with them that it could not have happened, while they insist that it did. And of course, they say if was fired from a spot that it was physically impossible to fire the shot from. And they say there were witnesses, but even though hundreds had camera's, darn it, wouldn't you know it, not one soul thought to take a photo of that rifle sticking out the window firing shots at the president.