The Education Forum

This Week on BOR, David Talbot 2 hrs

Len Osanic and I interviewed Talbot about his book The Devil's Chessboard this morning. He was kind enough to give us almost two hours.

Its the best interview of his you will hear, much better than Democracy Now.

Why? Because Len and I both read the entire book. In fact I finished it this morning before the interview. So we covered just about all the major topics in the book, especially about the evidence implicating the DCI in the JFK case. But incredibly, we could not cover everything. The book is that large in scope.

Talbot dishes some fascinating stuff on how bad the MSM is, and how Politico dumped him for Shenon! As I have said, the new media resembles the old media in that regard.

And he also gave us a nice tidbit on George Clooney.

Don't miss it.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Who said they ended it?

Talbot talks about it in Hollywood today.

Its called the PAO today.

Talbot dishes some fascinating stuff on how bad the MSM is, and how Politico dumped him for Shenon! As I have said, the new media resembles the old media in that regard.

Speaking of which, I am concerned about Bryan Bender. When he worked for the Boston Globe (a newspaper close to the Kennedys, more daring -aka sincere- than the rest of the MSM) he seemed to be genuinely concerned for the truth. See this video:

Boston Globe National Security Reporter Bryan Bender

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Jfk-killing-documentary-newsmax/2013/11/19/id/537520/

Fast Forward to Minute 21:

Today, Bryan works for Politico (in fact, he has been promoted to editor) and his boss, the owner of Politico -Robert L. Allbritton- happens to be in the Board of Trustees of the LBJ Library.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Allbritton

Can we spell "Conflict of Interest"?

Somebody ought to start a petition respectfully asking Mr. Allbritton to distance himself from the LBJ Library.

If i recall correctly, Bender is the guy who got Talbot a spot on Politico.

Then he told him he was dropped. Then they give that spot to Shenon.

If I recall correctly, wasn't Politico started by a group from the Washington Post who wanted to do an online magazine but Bradlee would not subsidize it?

Len Osanic and I interviewed Talbot about his book The Devil's Chessboard this morning. He was kind enough to give us almost two hours.

Its the best interview of his you will hear, much better than Democracy Now.

Why? Because Len and I both read the entire book. In fact I finished it this morning before the interview. So we covered just about all the major topics in the book, especially about the evidence implicating the DCI in the JFK case. But incredibly, we could not cover everything. The book is that large in scope.

And he also gave us a nice tidbit on George Clooney.

Don't miss it.

Jim, how do you feel about Stephen Kinzer's book The Brothers, on John Foster and Allen Dulles?

I am sorry to say I did not read it.

Talbot called it a a "nothing burger" after he read it.

I got it for my dad for Christmas when it first came out and read it while visiting him last summer. It's very New York Times--mainstream, safe, not explosive or revelatory. Having said that, there were a few hidden modest gems that anyone who isn't fully versed with the context & cast of characters (perhaps even Kinzer himself didn't know the value of) wouldn't appreciate.

If you want a good laugh, watch the lying cuss below:

We questioned everyone?

Well Allen, how about Guy Banister? I don't recall him before the WC.

Nothing new or relevant in the Archives?

How about the fact that Kennedy's brain is not there!

Countdown begins, less than 24 hours, on the West Coast.

You will not be disappointed.

Len Osanic has made the David Talbot interview available a day early. I just listened to it, and I thought it was a very good interview of Talbot. I know I've bashed Osanic and his "Black Op Radio" program in the past, but this interview with David Talbot was quite interesting. And kudos to Len Osanic too. He did an excellent job as host and interviewer here (which did surprise me greatly, but he asked Talbot some good questions).

Now, I certainly don't think that author David Talbot is correct in his book "The Devil's Chessboard", and I don't believe for even one second that Allen W. Dulles was instrumental in a plot to murder President Kennedy....but I have to give the devil his due (pun, pun) when speaking of Len Osanic's October 24, 2015, Internet radio interview featuring both David Talbot and James DiEugenio. It held my interest for nearly two hours and Len did a fine job hosting it.

Mr. Talbot's ultimate conclusion of Allen Dulles having a hand in JFK's death is hooey and hogwash and tommyrot (IMO). But this interview is still worth the time to listen to, because Talbot is a good speaker.

Here are the links to get to a streaming MP3 version of the interview.....

http://www.blackopradio.com/pod/black755a.mp3

box.com/shared audio file/Interview With David Talbot (Recorded 10/24/2015)

blackopradio.com/archives2015.html

Edited by David Von Pein