The Education Forum

Buttons & Bags - Prayer Woman Identified - But No Name Yet

Guest Duncan MacRae

As on your site, I ask you what happened to the neckline of the ladies dress, Duncan, and to the sleeve of her dress?

Do you think a smart lady like the one in your photo would roll the sleeves of her dress up?

And again what happened to the woman whose buttons you originally said was "prayer man"?

Can we expect yet another woman later on?

How long must we be subjected to the pseudo-science nonsense that Duncan MacRae attempts to pass off as "research"?

Dear moderators, I always believed this to be a serious forum. If you allow Mr. MacRae to turn this place into a circus, you could at least do the polite thing and invite Jim Fetzer and Ralph Cinque back to join Mr. MacRae in his comedy routine.

As on your site, I ask you what happened to the neckline of the ladies dress, Duncan, and to the sleeve of her dress?

Do you think a smart lady like the one in your photo would roll the sleeves of her dress up?

And again what happened to the woman whose buttons you originally said was "prayer man"?

Answering your questions in order.

1./The neckline, and sleeves for that matter,are obviously made of a movable and flexible material, that's a no brainer.

The neckline on that woman's dress would never drop as low as the neckline on "Prayerman"

2./ If you look at the Darnell film, and many other Nov 22nd Dealey Plaza films and photographs, you will see lots of ladies with their arms exposed below the elbows, that's also a no brainer.

Other women may well have short sleeves dresses on. This woman didn't and no way would she ever roll those sleeve up.

Edited by Ray Mitcham

How long must we be subjected to the pseudo-science nonsense that Duncan MacRae attempts to pass off as "research"?

Dear moderators, I always believed this to be a serious forum. If you allow Mr. MacRae to turn this place into a circus, you could at least do the polite thing and invite Jim Fetzer and Ralph Cinque back to join Mr. MacRae in his comedy routine.

Dear Moderators,

Robert is just trying to get me banned because I banned him from my Forum for repeatedly posting, and despite generous repeated warnings by me, that I am being paid by the US Government to operate my forum. He's not right in the head, so please ignore his deliberately disruptive uneducated rants.

Thanks

Duncan MacRae

What ever you say, Duncan Cinque.

ain't buying it. more like a "miss"-deal than a winning hand.

the sleeves

duplicate

I've been saying for a long time now that I think the person's sleeves are rolled down (notice the cuff line near the wrist), but have more sunlight reflecting off them than other parts of his / her body, thereby creating a large area of light-colored "spectral highlights" which many people have mistaken for that person's having a bare forearm.

Let me add that FWIW, I still think that the person in question is probably Oswald.

But PM's "buttons" are intriguing. And the cuff of the "shirt" is up the forearm a bit, not unlike like the woman's coat / dress.

BTW, as many of you already know, a fairly recent post (on another thread?) said something about the WC's knowing that there was an unidentified person on the steps who was taking photographs during the motorcade. Prayer Man / Prayer Woman does seem to be lowering both arms / hands from his / her face area about the time that the shots started ringing out, as though he or she was holding a non-TLR type camera (or binoculars) from his / her eyes...

--Tommy :sun

Edit: Duncan's blond-haired lady in the black dress was also captured in the Cook-Cooper film.

(It is generally believed that the arrow is pointing to Vicki Adams.)

cooper-20-tsbd-2-victoria-adams-and-roy-

Edited by Thomas Graves

Your post.

BLadyB.gif

That is not another woman, Ray. That is the character Prayer Woman, formerly known as Prayer Man.

I know it isn't the "other woman", Duncan. I couldn't find the full montage showing her with your arrows to "Prayerman". Do you deny saying that the montage "proved" that Prayerman" was a woman?

the sleeves

duplicate

I've been saying for a long time now that I think the person's sleeves are rolled down (notice the cuff line near the wrist), but have more sunlight reflecting off them than other parts of his / her body, thereby creating a large area of light-colored "spectral highlights" which many people have mistaken for that person's having a bare forearm.

Let me add that FWIW, I still think that the person in question is probably Oswald.

But PM's "buttons" are intriguing. And the cuff of the "shirt" is up the forearm a bit, not unlike like the woman's coat / dress.

BTW, as many of you already know, a fairly recent post (on another thread?) said something about the WC's knowing that there was an unidentified person on the steps who was taking photographs during the motorcade. Prayer Man / Prayer Woman does seem to be lowering both arms / hands from his / her face area about the time that the shots started ringing out, as though he or she was holding a non-TLR type camera (or binoculars) from his / her eyes...

Edit: Duncan's blond-haired lady in the black dress was also captured in the Cook-Cooper film.

Yes, here she is in motion, carrying the bag(s)

woman.gif

WHAT OUTSTANDING EVIDENCE!!! I NOMINATE DUNCAN CINQUE FOR "RESEARCHER OF THE YEAR"!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

the sleeves

duplicate

Yes, here she is in motion, carrying the bag(s)

woman.gif

Duncan,

If she worked in the TSBD, I think it should be possible to identify her even at this late date.

Or was she just an off-the-street ... amateur photographer?

How likely is that?

PS Where's Linda when we need her?

Edited by Thomas Graves

Answering your questions in order.

1./The neckline, and sleeves for that matter,are obviously made of a movable and flexible material, that's a no brainer.

obviously? how so? she sure got those sleeves which seem rather high down in a hurry especially with all she was supposedly carrying. spectral schmectral, i know skin when i see it. those sleeves are fairly tight despite whatever material they were obviously made from. remember this was 1963 and stuff was cotton (in the south) and wool up north) we didn't have modern flexible fabrics yet.

2./ If you look at the Darnell film, and many other Nov 22nd Dealey Plaza films and photographs, you will see lots of ladies with their arms exposed below the elbows, that's also a no brainer.

proves nothing about the person in question.

3./I didn't say that the other woman was "Prayer Man". A./ because Prayer Person is a woman, and B./ because I only made a comparison between the buttons on both individuals and not a match specific identification linking both individuals.

4./ The clue to that is in the second line of my opening post.

The "praying" blob on the TSBD steps --- male or female?:

jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/09/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1031.html

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Gee, that sure sounds familiar. Where have I heard stuff like that before?

The pot/kettle irony that emanates from CTers nearly every day is unparalleled.

Badge Man.

Prayer Man.

Black Dog Man.

Tan Jacket Man.

Etc., etc...

have you never seen the photo of tan jacket man with bill shelley and lee oswald at the carousel club?