The Education Forum

Announcement: "Do-It-Yourself" Open Science and Technology JFK Murder Solution Project

[Men and Women Working - Come Back Later]

Men-Working-Sign.png

This is what I have so far:

https://goo.gl/da4mcQ

[For those unfamiliar with Google Drive, you only click ONCE]

Plus this:

https://goo.gl/cZ7Axr

Open Source 3D Model of Dealey Plaza:

https://goo.gl/jTy69B

Lee's Backyard Photos:

https://goo.gl/cGA1F8

-RFH

Edited by Ramon F. Herrera

I really wish you the best on this.

Solution to what?

Is the subtext of Mr. Herrera's work the assumption that conspiracy in the murder of JFK is an open question?

The fact of conspiracy was established by the first wave of researchers.

It's interesting to watch and see who buys into the notion the fact of conspiracy hasn't already been established beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Solution to what?

Is the subtext of Mr. Herrera's work the assumption that conspiracy in the murder of JFK is an open question?

It's interesting to watch and see who buys into the notion the fact of conspiracy hasn't already been established beyond a shadow of a doubt.

It has not been established, esteemed Cliff.

Not

( a ) Mathematically

( b ) Based on 21st. Century Science and Leading Edge Technology.

( c ) Led by We The People

( d ) In an Open, Competitive Research environment

( e ) Without having to beg for a morsel or scrap from the National Archives.

Cliff: Did you notice THE most important folders in the Google Drive?

Those would be the ones named "Support Files" in every sub-project. Not only you but the Dale Myers and Gerald Posners of the world will have full access to their contents.

As soon as I have my first simulation (of the Parkland Effect aka Conservation of Momentum aka Common Sense) ready I will challenge our esteemed David Von Pein (much respected because he is the only one from the other side who has enough cojones to show his face here):

"WHEN CAN WE EXPECT TO SEE THE RESULTS FROM YOUR SIMULATION? ps: do not forget the support files"

-Ramon

Solution to what?

It has not been established, esteemed Cliff.

But it has, esteemed Ramon.

You see, the simple physical facts of the case prove conspiracy.

Here, you can measure the location of the bullet hole in the jacket right here:

jacketclose_zpsw4oehxyq.jpg

According to the 3-shot scenario JFK was struck in the back base of his neck. That bullet had to exit JFK's throat and wound Connally in 3 locations.

Is the back base of YOUR neck 4 inches below the bottom of your clothing collars, Ramon?

Of course not.

Not

( a ) Mathematically

Yes, mathematically.

Measure the location of the bullet hole in the jacket yourself.

( b ) Based on 21st. Century Science and Leading Edge Technology.

Or, you could show the jacket photo to a five year old, who can measure the location with pre-21st Century technology -- a ruler! -- and make the simple observation that the bullet hole is too low.

( c ) Led by We The People

Vincent Salandria and Gaeton Fonzi established the fact of conspiracy back in the mid-60's -- fine leaders of "We The People".

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Featured_Fonzi-Specter_Interviews.html

( d ) In an Open, Competitive Research environment

You are unfamiliar with the work of Salandria and Fonzi.

( e ) Without having to beg for a morsel or scrap from the National Archives.

Fonzi confronted Arlen Specter with the direct evidence of 2+ shooters and Specter had no rebuttal.

Specter had to ignore the physical evidence to promote the SBT.

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/WCTandAS.html

You choose to ignore the physical evidence, don't you, Ramon?

Unless you can tell us with certainty how many times JFK was shot in the head or tell us what ordnance was used -- what good is it?

Those would be the ones named "Support Files" in every sub-project. Not only you but the Dale Myers and Gerald Posners of the world will have full access to their contents.

The significance of your work appears to reside solely in the "ether of your imagination," as Carl Oglesby would say.

As soon as I have my first simulation (of the Parkland Effect aka Conservation of Momentum aka Common Sense) ready I will challenge our esteemed David Von Pein (much respected because he is the only one from the other side who has enough cojones to show his face here):

David Von Pein has admitted JFK's jacket was elevated "a little bit" in the Croft 3 photo on Elm St.

That observation destroys the SBT.

You're 50 years late for the party, Ramon.

"WHEN CAN WE EXPECT TO SEE THE RESULTS FROM YOUR SIMULATION? ps: do not forget the support files)

-Ramon

Please understand this, Ramon.

I would have ignored your work completely if you hadn't started a thread suggesting that the throat entrance wound was not a fact.

You're following the Pet Theorist Script to the max -- always throw pixie dust on the prima facie case for conspiracy when you want to artificially inflate the importance of your own work.

It's a blight on research, this attitude.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Bethesda, Nov. 22, 2005.

The Cracking the Case Conference.

The stage was filled with top experts and one such Tony Summers intones (paraphrase) -- "We must not ask what kind of conspiracy, but IF there was a conspiracy."

Seated next to Summers stage left was one Jefferson Morley bobbing his head up and down in agreement.

None of the 200 or so present challenged him.

Shame on me -- I was floored. That was my excuse.

Morley and Summers committed journalistic malpractice.

I went to that conference a proud member of the JFK Critical Research Community but by the time I got back to the Bay I was its' biggest critic.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Those would be the ones named "Support Files" in every sub-project.

ps: do not forget the support files"

Ramon,

You may want to consider pointing out that your "Support Files" are in the C4D format, a three-dimensional model created with Cinema 4D, a professional 3D modelling and animation program.

Show of hands, please. How many of you have this program installed on your computer?

Perhaps you could post these vital files in a more convenient format? OR at least post a link to a FREE file viewer that will open these files...

Tom

Ramon,

You may want to consider pointing out that your "Support Files" are in the C4D format, a three-dimensional model created with Cinema 4D, a professional 3D modelling and animation program.

Show of hands, please. How many of you have this program installed on your computer?

Perhaps you could post these vital files in a more convenient format? OR at least post a link to a FREE file viewer that will open these files...

Tom

Hi Tom:

Please look the repository structure, closely. At the top of each project's folder, I have placed the files for end users, in convenient formats that are "playable" by many applications: MP4, etc.

The intended target of the "Support Files" are people who want to investigate the matter further, in order to confirm or deny my results. This is an open and competitive process.

For example, a person (say, Walter Alvarez -out of filial loyalty- or Gerald Posner) who claims that it is possible to have a Jet Effect spewing from a wide open gaping wound and still produce a violent back snap ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKC_zBA50HA

...should feel free to take my files, hire an expert(s) with a PhD in FEA and/or CFD (*), perform his simulations, show us a John Kennedy achieving airborne propulsion AND POST his Support Files. That is the only way Science (with a capital "S") works. Alternatively, s/he should be free to use his/her own files which must be posted for the world to see. By definition, Science must be repeatable.

This is known as "Peer Review" and "Trial by Fire".

What I am doing is the equivalent to Linux and Open Source Software in general. 99.9% of the users do not need the source code, but it is intellectually honest to include it. All those numbered references (citations) at the bottom of research papers are also equivalent.

Notice the 9 tags at the top of this thread.

Regards,

-Ramon

(*) I can recommend some.

Nomenclature:

F.E.A.: Finite Element Analysis

C.F.D.: Computational Fluid Dynamics

Having said that... Here's a trick to download files from YouTube:

Let's say that the URL is: www.youtube.com/whatever.

Just add the 2 letters "ss" before "youtube", like so: www.ssyoutube.com/whatever.

You will be downloading the MP4 file to your hard disk. BUT it would be silly, since you can find the same video clip in the TOP QUALITY that I paid for, in my Google Drive.

(The Google Drive is a temporary poor man's website). A manger.