The Education Forum

Was Ted Cruz's father involved in the JFK assassination?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a 'biggie', Douglas! Many, many questions swirling around wondering what will happen if Trump gets into the Oval Office & finds a place in his Administration for his friend, Roger Stone. When is the waterboarding of Ted Cruz ("Lucifer in the flesh") for info on his father's connection to LHO going to begin? Will the Justice Department try to stonewall Mr. Trump as President? Are we on the threshold of finally truthfully learning who was pulling LHO's strings & for what purpose 53 years ago?

Inquiring minds want to know.....

Brad Milch

Edited by Brad Milch

Brad:

"Biggie" does not even begin to describe it. It is, as Joseph Campbell used to say in his TV essays, something beyond the capability of the mind of any inquiring human to comprehend.

Doug

Roger Stone: Cruz Dropped Out Because Of JFK Revelation

What a load of tosh.

My feelings, exactly. When Cruz dropped out I joked that people were gonna say it was because of the rumor about his father, and not that he no longer had a reasonable chance at a contested convention. And sure enough, that's what people are jumping at. I just hope that someone has a thorough look into this and proves Cruz's dad was elsewhere and had no relationship with Oswald or Bringuier, etc. Or that it is him in the photo, if that is the case. As it is, most of the arguments against it being Cruz's father are as lame as the arguments it is him in the photo. Gus Russo, for example, used the heads of Oswald and the unidentified man in the photo to try and prove the man in the photo is too short to be Cruz's father. Well, this is EXACTLY the kind of thing Dale Myers normally flips out about. And yet he's hosting Russo's article on his website!!! (So yeah, I know what you're thinking--if there's anything that will make me think it IS Cruz's father in the photos, it's Gus Russo and Dale Myers teaming up to say it isn't Cruz's father in the photos.) So let's hope something better comes along...

Edited by Pat Speer

Roger Stone: Cruz Dropped Out Because Of JFK Revelation

What a load of tosh.

Plumlee, you mean?? :)

But you're so right, Kathy. Watching an Alex Jones/Roger Stone lovefest is enough to make you lose your lunch real fast.

And the "Judyth Baker knew Rafael Cruz well" quote was the topper!

Of course, Roger! Judy knew everybody! She probably played ping-pong and baseball with Castro too! LOL.gif

"Just how does Judyth [baker] say she came by her knowledge? She claims she either personally met conspiracy icons like Jack Ruby, David Ferrie, Carlos Marcello, Clay Shaw, Guy Banister, et cetera, or Lee told her about them during pillow talk. So the remarkable 20-year-old, in just a few months, had more contact in New Orleans with the leading figures of conspiracy lore than perhaps any other known figure in the conspiracy community. I, for one, find this to be perfectly reasonable. .... Judyth claims the National Enquirer offered her $600,000 for her story (an amount the publisher might offer if Jesus returned and his agent promised an exclusive), but Judyth apparently wasn't interested. Only British producer Nigel Turner, who has made a fortune peddling phony stories, gave Judyth national exposure, devoting a full segment to her on his television show 'The Men Who Killed Kennedy'." -- Vincent Bugliosi

Edited by David Von Pein

But the card Russo produces says that Rafi was about six feet tall.

The guy in the photo look shorter than Oswald who was 5' 9". And also that picture does dot look like him at all.

This all makes me wonder about Stone and his real relationship with Trump. You know, sort of like Howard Hunt resigning from the CIA before Watergate, yet not really. Or as Marchetti told me about Phillips when he left to form the AFIO, "Dave was resigned at the time he pitched me on that, but he really wasn't."

I am preparing an article about this and I conclude that Roger Stone could not have helped Trump more than he did if he were still on board.

Edited by James DiEugenio

BTW, nowhere in that Roger Stone video above does Stone say that he thinks Ted Cruz dropped out of the 2016 Presidential race because of "the JFK revelation". He says nothing of the kind in that short video clip. So the title of that video at Alex Jones' YouTube channel is inaccurate and entirely misleading.

Edited by David Von Pein

Donald Trump is a wealthy scumbag widely reviled by women, millennials, and non-whites.

There aren't enough under-educated white rubes in this country to get the Big Orange Puss elected.

Ctka.net chimes in on this Barnum and Bailey show:

http://www.ctka.net/2016/jfk-assassination-and-2016-presidential-election.html

I mean really, how dumb and lazy and easy to manipulate is the MSM

Another great article, James. Timely, too. Dirty Trickster pro Richard Nixon would be loving it!

I obviously don't hang out with multi-billionaires (Sir Paul McCartney's never chipped in a dime to help me out in life, but I've given him & his fellow Beatles lots of my former cash. Come to think of it, Prince, Michael Jackson, John Lennon & George Harrison didn't help me out any either [[[[smiles]]]]), so my thoughts on the Donald & his good friend Roger Stone may be a bit off in regards to this recent Ted Cruz incident.

What I believe we have just seen was the use of 'reverse psychology' & 'proof by number of believers' to poison the minds of Cruz supporters by taking the 53 years of public waterboarding that LHO killed JFK maintained by the US Government & its MSM cheerleaders (as opposed to disputing that allegation) & using it to Mr. Trump's advantage by 'suggesting' Ted Cruz's father was LHO's New Orleans Cuba leaflets buddy = Cruz's dad hung out with the man who killed JFK. The suggestion does the damage (same tactic as calling a girl a 'tramp' that we all saw & heard in high school at some point in time). The more the allegation was used, the more the poor girl targeted became a tramp in the minds of those who believed it. By the end of the school year, practically the entire school I attended believed it (even though there was no factual basis in existence for it). If enough people believed it, it was true. Your CBS cover-ups exposes better explain this basic 'Dirty Trick'.

You are quite correct, James. MSM has indeed sunk to this low level. If my High School journalism teacher were alive to read what your new article at CTKA describes & what you exposed in your recent CBS cover-ups exposes, he'd self-destruct. He wouldn't understand it at all in the world of journalism high ethics, stringent standards, principals & discipline MSM is supposed to be all about. It goes against the grain of everything he taught & believed in his life.

Brad Milch

Edited by Brad Milch

From the article: “The most important thing when you study hypnosis is that you learn that humans are irrational,” Adams tells Comic Riffs. “Until you understand that, hypnosis is hard to do. … For me, it was this great awakening to understand that humans are deeply irrational, and it’s probably the greatest influence on me in terms of my writing.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2016/03/21/donald-trump-will-win-in-a-landslide-the-mind-behind-dilbert-explains-why/

[There is a lesson here worth learning. My favorite professor at Georgetown University, Carroll Quigley, maintained in his course on civilization that the world is irrational.]

Thanks Brad.

Yep, the MSM has fallen to this level where people like Trump and Roger Stone can play it like a violin.

Ctka.net chimes in on this Barnum and Bailey show:

http://www.ctka.net/2016/jfk-assassination-and-2016-presidential-election.html

EXCELLENT article, Jim!

We will never have a candidate who is "for the people" until we decouple the billionaires from the process that actually PRODUCES the candidates we have to choose from. Candidate funding must be included in the federal budget. This would keep the required funding so low that it would be nothing in today's multi-trillion dollar budgets. This would also put a "cap" on the number of months a candidate would be allowed to campaign, thus reducing the current billion-dollar expenditures. It would also allow a 3rd party to co-exist with candidates who are selected by the DNC and RNC.

Edited by Tom Neal

I agree on all of those points.

How Sanders broke through is amazing, really. I think he shows how much the working class and middle class is fed up.

BTW, if you have not read the update to this, please do.

Because two JFK figures again surface in it, Robert Morrow and Saint John Hunt. Roger Stone is a very clever guy who believes in long term planning.