The Education Forum

For Jack White and AJ Weberman

Wim Dankbaar

Tramp, tramp, tramp, the boys are marching.

I too have trouble understanding why Hunt would be playing such a role. But one has to follow the evidence wherever it goes. I keep coming back to the fact that out of three tramps, two of them look like partners in crime Hunt and Sturgis in disguise. What are the odds against that happening?

There are so many coincidences related to the JFK assassination, it would be interesting to compute the odds in each case if such were feasible. Two coincidences that seem to me to defy the odds (whatever they are) are the looks of these tramps and the boys at the corner of Main and Houston.

But life is full of surprises and improbabilities, so the tramps could actually be named Doyle, Gedney, and Abrams, and the guys on the corner could be some local bankers and office workers out on their lunch break.

In the meantime, who killed JFK?

Ron

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fact that the old tramp seems to hide from the photos would suggest that it is howard hunt as he is more likely to not wanting to be seen in the area with his background.

however i feel that a person would find it very hard to lie to their own daughter, especially on their death bed, in this case it would point to holt.

the same goes for when wim contacted shaun philips, i see no reason why he would lie about either what his father or uncle said, he has in no way tried to make money out of this so i dont see why he would lie.

if anybody has contact details or knows of anyone with contact details for howard hunt could they please send me a private message, ive tried quite hard but with only moderate results.

john

Regarding Hunt and his ears, check out the two photos of him at the bottom of this comparison. On the left he has these Vulcan like points and a flaring which are completely different to what we see on the right.

The photo of Hunt I used in the comparison with the Old Tramp was snapped around the time of the Bay of Pigs and the Vulcan ears seem to match. There is considerable evidence given the different ears in the bottom right image that Hunt had surgery to change his ear shape. I wouldn't mind laying money that it was post November 22, 1963.

Let's also not forget that these guys were professional liars - in fact, their survival demanded that very trait. Would characters like Hunt, Holt, Phillips, Harrelson etc. lie to family? Yes, of course they would. It would be naive to think otherwise.

FWIW.

James

Edited by James Richards

James,

I have also heard the story about Hunt having ear surgery. However, in this recent photo of him, his ears look about as Vulcan as ever.

hunt.jpg

Before or after the cosmetic surgery?

Jack wink.gif

Jack, he may have had cosmetic surgery to tone down flappy ears, although I see no evidence for that, but there is no cosmetic surgery available to give you a pronounced earlobe, if you were lacking that before.

The proof is in the photos. By the way, the lobe

of the tramp right ear is blocked in the photo by the

black shoulder of the cop. So what is your point?

Jack wink.gif

The earlobe is not fully blocked by the cop shoulder, but anyway, there is another picture of the old tramp with an unobstructed ear. I have just sent it to John Simkin and asked him to post it here.

The point is, there is no way that the tramp's ear is Hunt's ear. You'll see it from the comparisons on the pictures that John will post.

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

To John Simkin,

I would appreciate if you either post the pictures I sent you or explain to me how I can delete the pictures that now fill up my attachment space. I have asked this before but I still have no clue how to make room for new attachments.

Thanks in advance,

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

To John Simkin,

I would appreciate if you either post the pictures I sent you or explain to me how I can delete the pictures that now fill up my attachment space. I have asked this before but I still have no clue how to make room for new attachments.

Thanks in advance,

Wim

John's not responding.

To John Simkin,

I would appreciate if you either post the pictures I sent you or explain to me how I can delete the pictures  that now fill up my attachment space.  I have asked this before but I still have no clue how to make room for new attachments.

Thanks in advance,

Wim

Firstly always zip files up to the smallest possible before uploading them to the forum.

To release some space you need to go through some of your former posts and edit them to remove the images.

Webmasters might consider linking to images stored in their own webspace.santa.gif

I am reminded of the American Colonial War, the War of Jenkin's Ear.

Hunt is tied to the event on many other grounds, and the story Chauncey Holt told is very provocative and internally cohesive and logical piece. He was there with the other people that we know were there and he had a radio scanner in the boxcar, after farming out bogus federal identity papers, which if done at all, is a massive felony, so it points to Holt working for someone with real US credentials.

Holt and Harrelson being filmed on a perpetrator walk across the Plaza, and the confusion about their identity and the later claim that three unfortunates were the real guys (abrams, et al.) Very strange and compelling story, full of enigmas and meaning. Holt's story, which suffers from the fact that he engaged in scripted and self derived misinformation, and hurts his ability to recall factually.

But Holt has a great angle that we need to link up with Mitch WerBell's silencers, Holt's Funny Papers.................

Regarding Hunt and his ears, check out the two photos of him at the bottom of this comparison. On the left he has these Vulcan like points and a flaring which are completely different to what we see on the right.

The photo of Hunt I used in the comparison with the Old Tramp was snapped around the time of the Bay of Pigs and the Vulcan ears seem to match. There is considerable evidence given the different ears in the bottom right image that Hunt had surgery to change his ear shape. I wouldn't mind laying money that it was post November 22, 1963.

Let's also not forget that these guys were professional liars - in fact, their survival demanded that very trait. Would characters like Hunt, Holt, Phillips, Harrelson etc. lie to family? Yes, of course they would. It would be naive to think otherwise.

FWIW.

James

******James:

I have always thought the tramp was Hunt. Your pics add a lot. As do the comments Hunt himself has made as to where he was on 11/22.

Hunt will take his secrets: all of them, I believe, to his grave. (Barring a deathbed confession)

After all, his wife Dorothy tried to talk and to the one person at CBS who seemed to care, Michelle Clark. But the plane they were in on 12/8/72 "crashed". (I assume by now everyone here is familiar with the famous "watergate plane crash ")- Leaving Hunt a with five motherless children.

Murder has a way of really silencing a person.

Dawn