The Education Forum

Roger Craig

Anybody have information on Roger Craig's "certain editor"?? "Imagine the turmoil it will cause when and if the Dallas Police read this and find out I have copied and turned over to a certain editor several names, addresses and telephone numbers of people connected with the assassination of John F. Kennedy which were LOCKED in the files of the Dallas Police Intelligence Division. Not to mention the files which were photostated and smuggled out of the Dallas County Mail under Bill Decker's nose (all after I left the Sheriff's Department)."

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a wild guess: Penn Jones Jr. ?

This gets to the theme of the MOCKINGBIRD and C.D. Jackson LIFE process:

the trusted independent editor of the mainstream newspaper turns out

to be an agent to collect and sanitize information for the joint agencies....

If Craig gave the evidence to a Dallas newspaper, there is every chance it ended up in the hands of the Truth Squad, the cold war Thought Police, the FBI, the 113th, etc..

Wade, please give us your take on the Roger Craig story, I have seen bits and pieces on the THRESHER BRAY BENDIX threads recently.

What do we know about the files ROger Craig claimed to have? How credible is he?

I feel that Roger Craig did not kill himself and somebody silenced him after the many failed attempts on his life, car bombs, the shadows following him everywhere he moved to.

I would like everybody to read this un-published manuscript by Roger Craig and his motive to uncover the truth...Bill Decker was a very big part of Roger's story.

http://www.conspiracybomb.com/killapresident.htm

The most interesting thing about Craig’s whole story, other than his seeing Oswald or a lookalike get into a Rambler, is his 11/22/63 statement that he went behind the picket fence on the knoll right after the shooting and stopped a woman trying to leave the parking lot in a Chevrolet. This woman told him that she thought a shot came from that area because it was so loud. Craig turned her over to sheriff’s investigator Lummie Lewis, who presumably took her to the sheriff’s office for questioning.

Craig repeated this story of the woman in the parking lot to the WC and at the Clay Shaw trial. Interestingly, Lummie Lewis was not called to testify by the WC. But in his 11/22/63 statement, Lewis names the people he took in for questioning. The women on Lewis’s list are all known assassination witnesses and/or identified by Lewis as employees of the TSBD, except for one:

"Jessie Williams w/f/40 1108, Allen St., Apt 114, Irving. Traveling Salesma, home: 1211 Columbia Dr, Longview, Tex. PL 3 7086"

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/lewis_cl.htm

Lewis refers to statements made by all the listed people, but there appears to be no statement anywhere by Jessie Williams. The only “Jessie Williams” I have been able to find in the literature (using the Mary Ferrell Database and Walt Brown’s Global Index to the Assassination of JFK) is Jesse J. Williams, a man who filed a report about a man who threatened him with a rifle two days before the assassination (WC XIX:497-498, also XXIV:229; Ferrell incorrectly identifies Jesse J. Williams as an assassination witness).

So if Craig and Lewis are to be believed, a woman who identified herself as Jessie Williams, Texas traveling saleslady, may well have been behind the grassy knoll fence at the time of the shooting.

Ron

Edited by Ron Ecker

In part 3 I found this interesting, its about the latin man Craig saw driving the Rambler.....

I had several meetings with Jim Garrison. He showed me numerous

pictures taken in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963. Among them

was a picture of a Latin male. I recognized him as being the same

man I had seen driving the Rambler station wagon in which I had

seen Oswald leave the Book Depository area. I was surprised and I

asked Jim who the man was. Jim did not know but he did say this

man was arrested in Dealey Plaza immediately after the

assassination but was released by Dallas Police because he could

not speak English!

Does anyone know which photo this is??

Anybody know what photograph this is?

'A photograph turned up a few years after the assassination showing the TSBD about ten minutes after the shooting. The Hertz clock on the roof reads 12:40. That photograph shows what appears to be a Rambler station wagon in the traffic on Elm--lending support Craig's story.'

Maybe somebody can see oswald in the rambler going West on Elm Street towards

the triple underpass.

Edited by Wade Rhodes

• 2 years later...

I thought it would be a good idea to give this thread a bump. This is the Namebase page on Roger Craig:

http://www.namebase.org/main4/Roger-Dean-Craig.html

Back Channels 1992-W (4-5)

DiEugenio,J. Destiny Betrayed. 1992 (74)

DiEugenio,J. Pease,L. The Assassinations. 2003 (27)

Duffy,J. Ricci,V. The Assassination of John F. Kennedy. 1992 (135-7)

Fensterwald,B. Coincidence or Conspiracy? 1977 (440-3)

Furiati,C. ZR Rifle. 1994 (130)

Garrison,J. On the Trail of the Assassins. 1988 (94-5, 98, 204-5, 239, 273-4)

Gritz,J. Called to Serve. 1991 (531-2)

Groden,R. Livingstone,H. High Treason. 1990 (132, 140, 142, 144, 187-8, 233)

Hepburn,J. Farewell America. 1968 (348)

Marrs,J. Crossfire. 1990 (20, 328-32, 438-9, 480-1)

Melanson,P. Spy Saga. 1990 (110-1)

Parenti,M. Dirty Truths. 1996 (179)

Scheim,D. Contract on America. 1988 (37-8, 156)

Stich,R. Defrauding America. 1994 (438)

Anybody know what photograph this is?

'A photograph turned up a few years after the assassination showing the TSBD about ten minutes after the shooting. The Hertz clock on the roof reads 12:40. That photograph shows what appears to be a Rambler station wagon in the traffic on Elm--lending support Craig's story.'

Maybe somebody can see oswald in the rambler going West on Elm Street towards

the triple underpass.

Wade:

B.....

Searh for "Two men In Dallas" on Youtube or Google video.

Great stuff!

Wim

Thank you for that. I suggest all members watch this 5 part video.

Yes, it make you mad to realize what the bastards did to good men like him. I suggest to give Roger Craig posthumely the "David Atlee Phillips award". That would be a laugh.

Mr. Spencer served as co-counsel for Bush/Cheney in the Florida Recount 2000. He is an election lawyer and frequently lectures on election law and litigation.

He is a member of the Overseas Security Advisory Council, United States Department of State, Bureau of Diplomatic Security.

Mr. Spencer was appointed by the Bush Administration to the Presidential Rank Review Board of the Office of Personnel Management, 2001.

Mr. Spencer received the David Atlee Phillips Award 2001 from the Association of Former Intelligence Officers. The Award is made to an individual who advances the interests of the American Intelligence Community. He is the founding President of the Association of Former Intelligence Officers, Theodore Shackley Chapter (South Florida).

I don't know who he is , but all the stuff of that user is good.

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=10G...bozia01&p=r

Maybe you could send him an invitation.

Does Bernice have a clearer copy of that photo? With some less harsh contrast maybe?

This is the photo of the man, that Jim Garrison showed to Roger Craig.....it is originally from the Garrison files......it became available through the Marsh collection......

B......

What is the Marsh collection? Is this Anthony Marsh? When did this picture exactly come available?

post-632-1198278190.jpg

Little doubt in my mind we're talking about this man:

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKmorales.htm

Edited by Wim Dankbaar