Watergate Panel

2 replies to this topic

#1 John Simkin

John Simkin

• admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16,112 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 08:54 AM

I have been a history teacher (students aged 11 to 18) for 25 years. I am also the author of a website on Watergate.

http://www.spartacus...k/watergate.htm

#2 Raymond Blair

Raymond Blair

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 09:58 PM

I am a teacher of history in the United States. I cover the Watergate scandal at least one week of every year. I had some success with a power point presentation this year.

#3 Justin Q. Olmstead

Justin Q. Olmstead

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:I am a history teacher currently working on my masters degree. I have also created an on-line American History course for my school district. While I currently teach about lthe US Constitution, American History and Middle Eastern Studies, I have always been very interested in the 1860's to 1990's time period in European history. I am also a member of the National Council for History Education. I own a small cattle ranch and coach soccer. In this respect I am a huge ManU and Reading fan but follow European Football as a general rule.

Posted 10 May 2005 - 10:32 PM

My name is Justin Quinn Olmstead and I hold degrees in both political science and history. I am currently working to complete my Masters degree in U.S. history. I teach at Winfield High School covering both U.S. Govenment and U.S. History, and I try to spend a week covering Nixon and Watergate.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users