The Education Forum

MKULTRA and the assassination

Lee Forman

It seems to continually rear it's ugly head, so I thought maybe I'd simply post it and see if I can't get it sorted.

Intro

It seems a natural progression to assume that if Operation Paperclip truly existed, scientists who had been performing various experiments on human beings in the concentration camps of Europe had been given a new program along with their immunity.

When it was at its height in drug experiments, operation MK-ULTRA was formed. This was the brainchild of Richard Helms who later came to be a CIA director. It was designed to defeat the "enemy" in its brain- washing techniques. MK-ULTRA had another arm involved in Chemical and Biological Warfare (CBW) known as MK-DELTA. The "doctors" who participated in these experiments used some of the same techniques as the Nazi "doctors". Those doctors who were not indicted in the Nuremberg trials were imported from Germany under the program called "Operation Paperclip." The Nazi doctors were a valuable source of information to the CIA since many of the U.S. techniques mimicked what had already been done by the Nazis. German doctors were prosecuted at the Nuremberg trials for similar criminal acts that the U.S. experimenters carried out - and this was all done at the same time period as the American experiments were taking place. The real motto here should be: Let's pursue relentlessly the wicked Nazi doctors, Russian spies, and lone assassins and forget about our "special operations".

Just as Nazi Germany had its "expendables" the CIA had theirs. Among the expendables the CIA had were, war prisoners, prostitutes, sexual psychopaths, prison inmates, certain war objectors, mentally retarded people, the elderly, terminally ill patients, schizophrenics, drug addicts, foreigners and, of course, any other man, woman or child who would fit the bill of need.

http://www.apfn.org/thewinds/arc_features/...nt/cia6-97.html

Some supporting material

- Allegedly, there was a wing present in the East Louisiana State Hospital that Rose Cheramie was taken to, and where someone resembling Lee Oswald was apparently seeking work as an electrician. I'd have to dig for that reference, but I know I have seen it.

- There was a letter written by Dick Sprague to RB Cutler in which he spells out his theory that George DehMohrenschildt was a victim of such methods, which caused him to change his story of 11 years concerning Lee Oswald's innocence. It's long, and if I have to transcribe it, I will. I doubt if many have seen it.

- There is the book by Dick Russell concerning Richard Case Nagell, in which RCN essentially states his own view of the assassination as having involved 'Hairy de Fairy' and his hypnotism skills, and Lee Oswald as having been conditioned. Now, RCN was in prison at the time, and was only offering conjecture based upon his own infiltration of certain groups, and what he had learned; however, Raymond Broshears appears to corroborate part of this story concerning Ferrie and Hypnotism. My 'Man who knew too much" is on loan, however Richard's correspondence can be seen in Jim DiEugenio's Probe.

Discovers Patsy undergoing hypnotherapy by ex-ferry pilot named Hairy De Fairy.

http://www.webcom.com/ctka/pr1195-nagltr.html

- Perry Russo further substantiates the fact that David Ferrie used hypnotism - for his own personal ends with the CAP.

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/russokemp.htm

Mae Brussell on Jack Ruby.

When Jack Ruby was arrested in Dallas, Texas, following the murder Lee Harvey Oswald, a document was found on the seat of his car. It was a pitch on "heroism," written by Warren Carroll of the C.I.A., for H.L. Hunt's Dallas radio program, "Lifeline."

Around the time that Kennedy died in Dallas, Jack Ruby had been in the company of two known hypnotists. One of them was CIA agent David Ferrie, from New Orleans. The other was Billie Del Mar, who was then entertaining in Jack Ruby's Carousel Club. Del Mar fled from Dallas the day of the Kennedy assassination, and was never called to testify before the Warren Commission. With the help of Carroll's script on heroism, Ruby could believe that by killing Oswald, he was performing a heroic act. His explanation was, "I wanted to show them that a Jew had guts." It seems Ruby was performing for genuine anti-semites. He obviously wanted their approval.

http://www.maebrussell.com/Mae%20Brussell%...Kidnapping.html

There is also the Belli interview in Coronet that I quoted elsewhere, in which Belli is amused that Ruby will invariably and inevitably shed spontaneous tears at any moment that name Jack Kennedy is brought even into the most mundane of conversations.

Manchurian Candidates/Child assassins?

There is the story of 'Sexy Sadie,' a woman named Cheryl Hersha, who alleges that she was the victim of being forced into a CIA related assassin program at the age of 8 years old.

http://earthops.org/mkultra-thread.html

There is the story of Johnny Werd, found in Popkin's 'The Second Oswald.' I haven't read that yet, but I plan to do so.

http://www.spinelessbooks.com/bookviews/Popkin_RTSO.html

Is it possible that there is substance to the account told by T. Casey Brennan? The work he published as 'fiction' below.

http://tcasey.inri.net/

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems to continually rear it's ugly head, so I thought maybe I'd simply post it and see if I can't get it sorted.

Intro

It seems a natural progression to assume that if Operation Paperclip truly existed, scientists who had been performing various experiments on human beings in the concentration camps of Europe had been given a new program along with their immunity.

When it was at its height in drug experiments, operation MK-ULTRA was formed. This was the brainchild of Richard Helms who later came to be a CIA director. It was designed to defeat the "enemy" in its brain- washing techniques. MK-ULTRA had another arm involved in Chemical and Biological Warfare (CBW) known as MK-DELTA. The "doctors" who participated in these experiments used some of the same techniques as the Nazi "doctors". Those doctors who were not indicted in the Nuremberg trials were imported from Germany under the program called "Operation Paperclip." The Nazi doctors were a valuable source of information to the CIA since many of the U.S. techniques mimicked what had already been done by the Nazis. German doctors were prosecuted at the Nuremberg trials for similar criminal acts that the U.S. experimenters carried out - and this was all done at the same time period as the American experiments were taking place. The real motto here should be: Let's pursue relentlessly the wicked Nazi doctors, Russian spies, and lone assassins and forget about our "special operations".

Lee, Ruby had John C Jackson living with him for just over a year in the late '50s. Jackson told the FBI after the assassination that Ruby had been helping to find funding for experiments with "degenerative diseases", and that he was VP of the National Research Corporation (NRC). The NRC was incorporated in Louisiana in 1960. I do not think it was any coincidence that a company by that name was founded at MIT by Richard Stetson Morse. Morse's bio indicates the NRC was working for the USG on bio, chemical and radiological weapons programs. He quit the NRC to take up the post of Director R & D for the Army -- only to quit just after the BOP. It has been put to me that I have not proved any connection between Jackson's NRC and Morse's -- however, the timing of the incorporation in Louisiana and the experiments Jackson was involved in (for surely "experiments in degenerative diseases" was code for "seeking biological weapons") tells me otherwise. Morse, btw, had previously worked on early microdot technology, and had had been partly educated in Germany.

Just as Nazi Germany had its "expendables" the CIA had theirs. Among the expendables the CIA had were, war prisoners, prostitutes, sexual psychopaths, prison inmates, certain war objectors, mentally retarded people, the elderly, terminally ill patients, schizophrenics, drug addicts, foreigners and, of course, any other man, woman or child who would fit the bill of need.

From an article on human guinea pigs:

Largely in response to the Thalidomide tragedy, the FDA began requiring that new drugs be tested in controlled experiments before sale to doctors and the public. Thus, in March 1963, the Saturday Evening Post featured yet another article on prison volunteers, pointing out that the use of prisoners for the testing of experimental drugs had assumed great importance since the FDA's ruling. This article differed from earlier ones of this genre in that it made plain that most prisoners, while volunteers, were rewarded (usually financially) for acting as

guinea pigs. The issue of experimentation on humans made headlines in the nation's newspapers and magazines in January 1964 when it was discovered that elderly patients at the Jewish Chronic Disease Hospital in Brooklyn had been injected with live cancer cells as part of an experiments conducted by two eminent physicians at Sloan-Kettering.This experiment had first been conducted in 1956 on prison volunteers in the Ohio State penitentiary and had been reported on without comment by Time magazine and Newsweek at that time. ("Cancer by the Needle,")

Newsweek, 4 June 1956, p. 67; "Volunteers for Cancer," Time, 4 June 1956, p. 48). The public outrage over the experimentation at the Chronic Disease Hospital stemmed from the discovery that the patients had not been told that the cells being injected were cancer cells, and had not given consent. (The doctors claimed to have obtained oral consent, but it was discovered that many of the patients in question were deaf, spoke only Yiddish, or were senile.) Further, the experiments were not conducted for the benefit of the patients involved, nor did the physicians

experiment first on themselves. It is possible that public outrage over this incident was magnified because the patients in question were Jewish and mentally and physically impaired, suggesting some obvious parallels to human experimentation in Nazi Germany. ("Hospital Accused on Cancer Study, NY Times, 21 January 1964, p. 31; "State Broadens Cancer Inquiry," NY Times, 22 January 1964, p. 38; "Test on Cancer to Need Consent," 23 January 1964, p. 28; "Many Scientific Experts Condemn Ethics of Cancer Injection," 26 January 1964, p. 70; "Experimental Ethics," Time, 3 February 1964, p. 48.)

The refusal of the Sloan-Kettering physicians or the director of the Chronic Disease Hospital to admit wrongdoing led to a court battle for release of the victimized patients' records as well as to a formal inquiry by the medical grievance committee of the professional conduct division of New York State's Education

department, thus keeping this story in the papers intermittently from January 1964 to early 1966. The State's inquiry led to the discovery that the same doctors had injected close to 300 patients at Sloan-Kettering with cancer cells, again, without informing them of the nature of the cells and without obtaining written consent. On the recommendation of the medical grievance committee, the New York State Board of Regents found the two Sloan-Kettering physicians guilty of unprofessional conducts and of fraud and deceit in the practice of medicine. According to the Saturday Review, this case of human experimentation,

involving as it did eminent researchers from Sloan-Kettering, "shook the complacency that had obscured experimental ethics." ("The Law on Human Guinea Pigs," SR, 3 April 1965, p. 56; "The Patient's Right to Know," SR, 26 June 1965, p. 20; "Research and Responsibility," Nation, 14 March 1966, p.284).

Following the revelations about experimentation on patients at the Jewish Chronic Disease Center, Dr. Henry K. Beecher, Professor of Research in Anesthesia at Harvard University, delivered a paper, "Ethics and the Explosion of Human

Experimentation," at a March 1965 symposium sponsored by Upjohn. In this paper, Beecher, who had been researching the issue for the past decade, cited 50

documentable cases of experimentation on human subjects in the absence of informed consent and with no expected benefits to the patients involved. The New York Times reported on Beecher's talk, and noted Beecher's comment that his examples were "by no means rare but are almost, one fears, universal." (NY Times, 24 March1965, p. 35.) The Times also noted in the article that some of

Beecher's colleagues disputed his claims. In 1966, Beecher published "Ethics and Clinical Research" in the New England Journal of Medicine whichdocumented 22 of the 50 experiments previously mentioned. The Boston Herald devoted one-third of its front page to reporting on Beecher's article; it was also covered by the New York Times and Time magazine.

I would think, given the above, Ruby had every right to be nervous about receiving injections...

Mae Brussell on Jack Ruby.
When Jack Ruby was arrested in Dallas, Texas, following the murder Lee Harvey Oswald, a document was found on the seat of his car. It was a pitch on "heroism," written by Warren Carroll of the C.I.A., for H.L. Hunt's Dallas radio program, "Lifeline."

Around the time that Kennedy died in Dallas, Jack Ruby had been in the company of two known hypnotists. One of them was CIA agent David Ferrie, from New Orleans. The other was Billie Del Mar, who was then entertaining in Jack Ruby's Carousel Club. Del Mar fled from Dallas the day of the Kennedy assassination, and was never called to testify before the Warren Commission. With the help of Carroll's script on heroism, Ruby could believe that by killing Oswald, he was performing a heroic act. His explanation was, "I wanted to show them that a Jew had guts." It seems Ruby was performing for genuine anti-semites. He obviously wanted their approval.

I am not aware of any evidence that places Ferrie in the company of Ruby "around the time that Kennedy died".

William Crowe aka Bill DeMar (not Del Mar) was indeed interviewed by the WC. Not hard to find it on the web. Some points from that testimony:

1) The dates of all his engagements at the Carousel coincide with the comings and goings of some key people.

2)The WC seemingly wanted to squash rumours that DeMar was a hypnotist. It did so by asking him to detail every aspect of his act. DeMar obliged by omitting any reference to hypnotism (I have personally verified he once upon a time included hypnotism in his act, but dropped it from his repertoire sometime after the assassination).

3) He denied telling reporters that he was positive he'd seen Oswald in the club, and that rumours had excellent memory were false - claiming instead that despite doing "memory tricks" in his act, his memory off stage was not all that good.

4) He'd been in the army and had performed his act to the troops in both the US and in Germany (I have read, but not been able to verify to my satisfaction, that the army used stage hypnotists in their own "mind control" experiments).

All that said, the only two people I'm aware of who have interviewed DeMar (both at my suggestion) have come away believing he is no more than a potential witness to a Ruby/Oswald connection. I respect their opinions. But even that does not get him off the hook. His "sighting" of Oswald at the Carousel may have been neither true, nor "innocent" of ulterior motivation.

DeMar was not the only hypnotist Ruby knew, though. There was also Dr Dante. It's hardly surprising Ruby knew hypnotists given his nightclubs, but Dr Dante is someone worth looking into.

I do agree with Brussell's analysis of what Ruby's reading material on heriocs indicated.

There is also the Belli interview in Coronet that I quoted elsewhere, in which Belli is amused that Ruby will invariably and inevitably shed spontaneous tears at any moment that name Jack Kennedy is brought even into the most mundane of conversations.

In his book "Dallas Justice," Mr. Belli stated: "Never once did he [Ruby] voluntarily mention Lee Oswald by name. Never as far as I could see, was he willing to concede that there had been this living, breathing human being who had died at his hands. It was strange because he had the capacity to summon up sympathy for almost anything."

Dr. Walter Bromberg stated that Ruby was "pre-set to be a fighter, to attack." He continued, "definitely there is a block to his thinking which is no part of his original [italics inserted] mental endowment." (Bromberg also reported that Ruby, after the murder, “felt curiously relieved while he was wondering why he was on the ground.” - my insertion)

Dr. Roy Shafer elaborated by saying, "He [Ruby] appears not altogether in control of his body actions, as if they occur independently of his conscious will at times."

Dr. Manfred Guttmacher, a leading criminal psychologist, who was caught in a quag. He testified that, yes, Ruby's brain had been "damaged," but couldn't figure out exactly how. He further testified that he felt that at the time of the shooting Ruby had suffered a "functional psychosis." "It would be functional, not organic."

Dallas Assistant Attorney Bill Alexander then asked Dr. Guttmacher, "Well, by functional mental psychosis, do you mean a psychotic condition for which there is no known organic cause?"

"Yes," responded Dr. Guttmacher. "Doctor, Alexander asked, aren't you shooting both barrels at us? On one hand, you say he's got brain damage, and then you say, no, he does not have brain damage."

This suggests the possibility sophisticated mind control techniques were used on Ruby that neither the experts nor the police were aware of.

Actually Guttmacher was arguing that Ruby had PsychoMotor Epilepsy - a condition that causes sufferers to act as an "automaton". People with this condition have been known to commit crimes during an episode -- crimes they genuinely have no memory of commiting. The confusion about whether it was "organic" or a "functional psychosis" was important only in terms of whether it could be defined legally as a mental illness -- and thereby render it as a plausible defence. This matter was settled in England by the House of Lords in 1961 in the case, Bratty V Attorney-General for Northern Ireland.

Psychomotor Epilepsy is the perfect defence if one wished to explain away your client's apparent automatism at the time of the crime.

Throw Dr Joly West into the mix. Ruby's onset of cancer (as opposed to the date it was actually detected) probably coincided with West's visit to him in April 1964 at which time he adminstered... according to press reports at the time... hypnosis and drugs. This was a month after the trial ended and presumably when appeals where in full swing. Al Maddox has told researchers that the doctor Ruby believed was giving him cancer injections was from Chicago. West was not from that city... however it IS where he met with Ruby lawyer, Alan Adelson, before agreeing to come to Dallas...

Lastly, to my mind anyway, there are similarities between the murder of Oswald and RFK which bear scrutiny. Both gunmen claimed no immediate memory of the act. Both did it in front of multiple witnesses. Both had inexplicable "official" motives. Not saying the same people were behind both hits... but the possibility of the use brainwashing in both cases should not be ignored.

Edited by Greg Parker

Thanks Greg!

That's a lot to digest! The stuff on Ruby is great.

From what I know about hypnosis, suggestions under a hypnotic state will be rejected -- unless they are able to by-pass the 'critical factor.' In the case of Ruby, a wannabe Cop, Investigative Reporter, small time hood with delusions of grandeur, by-passing his critical factor with the idea of heroism for himself, for fellow Texans, Americans, and redeeming the Jewish faith [thanks to the Weissman advertisement] - may have been easier than getting someone to stop smoking.

http://www.healthynewage.com/hypnosis-tapes.htm

How do we get suggestions into the subconscious mind? (Bypassing the "Critical Factor") - There is a part of the Conscious Mind called the critical factor. It's kind of like a guard at the gate between the Conscious Mind and the Subconscious Mind. It has the power to accept or reject suggestions from entering the Subconscious Mind. It has very good intentions. It's job is to protect us. Because change is viewed as a threat to our nervous system, any suggestion that does not match the existing programming automatically gets rejected. That is how it accomplishes it's goal of protecting us.

The only way a real change can take place is to get the new programming into our subconscious mind.

Lot's to think about here, but I like it. I find it much easier to believe that he was the victim of some very strong hypnotic suggestion, with a post-suggestion to forget everything, then a call from McWillie - especially given his bizarre behavior.

http://www.jfk-assassinat.com/jfk_assassination/ruby.htm

Numerous are those that among the Dallas Police who observed a radical change in attitude in the Ruby's behavior before and after he shot Oswald. Nervous and shaken from Friday to Sunday morning, he looked relax and calm after the Oswald assassination. As if he was suddenly relieved of a considerable weight and satisfied of his job done.

I can't find the reference, which I have read many times before, concerning Ruby's behavior immediately after the shooting. I may send it off to a Hypnotist I know for his opinion.

Here's another interesting piece, which even includes an item by Dorothy Kilgallen.

http://www.rense.com/general31/rubyh.htm

- lee

There is the story of Johnny Werd, found in Popkin's 'The Second Oswald.' I haven't read that yet, but I plan to do so.

http://www.spinelessbooks.com/bookviews/Popkin_RTSO.html

The Johnny Werd material isn't actually in Popkin's The Second Oswald is it? Its been a while since I read it but I think you have been had. I see that John Simkins has added the Werd stuff to his Richard Popkin's page, including this excerpt:

Johnny Werd's fingerprint was found on the other Lee Harvey Oswald. How is it possible that Werd could have fired bullet #399, which the Warren Commision concluded ricocheted through President Kennedy, Attorney General Kennedy, and Jim Morrison, before coming to rest on Governor Connely's stretcher?

I would like to continue on T. Casey Brennan's account.

Why would he and his Father have been handcuffed, tied up, been soaked in gasoline and been lit on fire [especially their hands], in 1975?

Brennan's Mother was killed in a car accident in 1973 - I haven't seen anything more on that.

Brennan himself was hit by a car February 1, 2003. He is now homeless and in need of an attorney.

Seems like a very odd set of coincidences for someone who claims to have been part of a CIA run MKULTRA assassin program on 11/22/63?

Lee, I have read some of Brennan's material on another JFK assassination discussion group, and his story fades from lucid to delusional and back again without ever pausing for a much-needed reality check. It's as if he's lost somewhere in the time-space continuum with no sense of chronology, logic, or reality. If it wasn't for the CIA-induced mind games/drugs claimed, I would probably conclude that he was someone who would benefit from therapy, with or without the rubber room and the tuxedo with the sleeves that tie in the back.

Has anyone ever checked Brennan's bona fides? Can anyone prove he is--or isn't--something more than a nutcase seeking his 15 minutes of fame?

I'm rather cynical to begin with, but I just didn't find Mr. T. Casey Brennan to be...ah...credible. But I'm no expert on mental health, so mine is only a nonprofessional opinion.

Try this Brennan article:

http://www.angelfire.com/me/carcano/Casey.html

In my opinion, the jumbled story of a jumbled mind. Whether a victim of CIA brainwashing/drugging/whatever, I can't say. But it's a troubling story nontheless.

Lee, I have read some of Brennan's material on another JFK assassination discussion group, and his story fades from lucid to delusional and back again without ever pausing for a much-needed reality check.  It's as if he's lost somewhere in the time-space continuum with no sense of chronology, logic, or reality.  If it wasn't for the CIA-induced mind games/drugs claimed, I would probably conclude that he was someone who would benefit from therapy, with or without the rubber room and the tuxedo with the sleeves that tie in the back.

Has anyone ever checked Brennan's bona fides? Can anyone prove he is--or isn't--something more than a nutcase seeking his 15 minutes of fame?

I'm rather cynical to begin with, but I just didn't find Mr. T. Casey Brennan to be...ah...credible.  But I'm no expert on mental health, so mine is only a nonprofessional opinion.

Hi Mark,

Agreed, it's a bit out there. How would one go about verifying his sources is one question I have already pondered. I established contact with him, and have asked him for some verification/proofs/etc. Even photographs of himself and his Father in 1963 may be useful. A photo of David Ferrie would be great.

But anyway, in the meantime, as strange as his story may be, I'm on the fence myself. There certainly is a lot to suggest the involvement of MKULTRA, in numerous areas. I have seen some other things that in some way support some of his 'story.' TBD on that one.

I find the fact that he was shot in the head and had his hands burned and was doused with gasoline and burned - well, why would anyone go to such extremes to silence a person? Especially if there is no credibility to the story?

In terms of the George D story - it seems he's reluctantly sharing something against his will - I don't know. He has the address of the forum and this link, so perhaps he can provide some clarification himself.

In the meanwhile, I would like to offer this by way of an interesting account which in some way buoys Brennan's story. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to transcribe it, so I was forced to scan the document. It is a letter written by Richard Sprague to RB Cutler.

- lee

Nine and Ten.

John Simkin - I apologize for the amount of space this took, but I believe it was well worth it. I did everything I could think of to cut it down - the scan didn't work out so well due to the fact that the document is a photocopy - probably of a goldenrod colored steno pad.

Did anyone ever manage to pull any of George D's phone records? Did he receive a call shortly before killing himself? Interesting that Dick Sprague wrote this and suggested the posthypnotic idea - did Mr. Brennan ever see this document?

http://tcasey.inri.net/jackie.html

In the car, on the way, they program me with the words that will trigger the post-hypnotic commands that will end the life of the now chronicly suicidal Baron George deMohrenschildt.

They take me to a phone booth and dial deMohrenschildt's number. DeMohrenschildt answers, and I identify myself. He is congenial, kind, pleased to hear from me: he always was. But there is no time to think now, no more time than there was in Dallas when David Ferrie ordered me to fire, no hope of defying them, no hope of being free of MK-ULTRA.

"DIRTY NAZI BASTARD!" I say, "I HATE YOUR GUTS! KILL YOURSELF NOW! 764321 DIE! DIE, NAZI BASTARD, DIE!"

I learn later that deMohrenschildt has killed himself with a shotgun blast to the head, while taping a television soap opera, so there would be no doubt that it was suicide and not murder, just before he was to testify before the House Assassinations Committee on the Kennedy assassination.

- lee

Some interesting details that could be followed up concerning T. Casey Brennan's 'Fictional' account.

- Telephone Company records concerning a call placed from a payphone in Ohio to Nancy Tilson's house, shortly before 3:45pm [ET?], on March 27, 1977 [fat chance].

- Any information concerning a Kathy Schlorke, whom T. Casey alleges was in the process of attempting to contact Jim Garrison, and while in the midst of placing the call, was forcibly removed from the house, screaming 'Casey shot the President' and institutionalized and never heard from again.

- His infamous 'Dr. E,' who administered the drugs, hypnosis and training in his fictional Conjurella story, Brennan later reveals was one JH Earnshaw, a Doctor well certified in Hypnosis, and similar to the Doctor in charge of George DeMohrenschildt [Mendosa]. Is this name familiar to anyone?

Interesting side note: When I first contacted T. Casey Brennan, he wrote back, adamant that he refused to recant, and it was quite obvious that the JFK Reseacrh Community wanted to silence anyone who made the connection between Ferrie and Dr. Earnshaw - ? He also told me that he had been contacted multiple time by JFK Researchers demanding that he recant on his 'story.' Why?

- Brennan says he also distributed pamphlets. Another possible lead to establish credibility to his account is that he says that the Christian Anti-Communist Crusade [(CACC) was founded in Waterloo, Iowa, by Dr. Fred C. Schwarz in l953] shared offices with the Fair Play for Cuba Committe in New Orleans, which I assume means the 544 Camp Street location. I didn't find a direct connection in a quick search which would indicate that Guy Bannister [banister] was a member of the CACC, but from his anti-Communist leanings, the fact that he was a member of JBS, and had multiple connections, it's a logical assumption that he would have passed out work from well known Anti-Communists of the day.

It's here I pause and wonder again what Henry Oxnard has to do with any of this.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...df/WcEx0122.pdf

Boggs: The fellow Butler, who works for the profit organizations That Dr. Oxnard heads to disseminate and tie Communist propaganda to Latin America, is the one who confronted him on the streets in New Orleans. I know this Butler. He is a very fine young man. It was . . . Butler says that this was the first time that they established that he had been in Russia and that he had defected at one time and then returned. You have that undoubtedly in your ._ I. files, that film, that tape that was made and borrowed in New Orleans?

T. Casey Brennan is a colorful individual. I'm hoping that he can get me some additional material to review, including a photograph of himself taken in the 1963 time period.

The big question: Why would one or more MKULTRA trained/ programmed child assassins have been considered for use in the execution of the Commander in Chief? I'm still struggling with that one. Plausible denial? Lack of records? The sheer fact that is it unbelievable?

From the Sprague document I posted, page 10:

"A lot of work lies ahead if one open's one's mind to these possibilities; as my 'Techniques' chapter states, the PCG's [Power Control Group] main advantage over us mortals is the unbelievableness of their weapons and methods."

After some exchanges with T. Casey Brennan, and upon his recognization that I do not have the intention, the resources, nor the capacity, to seriously and officially follow up on the details in this case which will only have the possible consequence of further risk to his well being, I have agreed to discontinue any further study of this subject.

Photographs of Mr. T. Casey Brennan in the 1963 timeperiod can be acquired through the school he attended at the time, Peck High School in Peck,

Michigan.

Peace out.

- lee

Some know me by my JFK work, some from the 1970s comic books I wrote. I was hit by a car; I need an attorney.

Page about my JFK allegations from University of Rhode Island JFK researcher, Professor Kenneth Rahn:

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/Conspiracy_th...la/Brennan.html

This is my newest book (I receive no royalties):

http://store.vampirella.com/vamcrimchron1.html

I was hit by a car on February 1, 2003 in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Though seriously injured, and diagnosed with bleeding liver and post concussion syndrome, I was put out of the hospital the following morning, because I am homeless.

Celebrity Homeless List w/my name...

http://www.angelfire.com/stars4/lists/homeless.html

(1) I just received this from my latest attorney, who is dropping my case...I MUST have a new attorney immediately. I have no home, no income, and my hospital bills are not even paid:

<peterjcollins@ameritech.net>

Dear Mr. Brennan, April 3rd, 2005

I have again reviwed your file. You were

hospitalized fro a few hours.

The injuries you suffered do not, to my mind, met

the No-Fault automobile

injuries that would allow you to bring suit against

the driver who hit you as you were walking.

Should you find another lawyer you MUST file suit

before the third anniversary

of the auto accident.

I wish this could have been more favorable for you.

I recall at our meeeting at the coffee house we

reviewed the facts of this

case together,

Regards,

Peter John

(2) This was my PREVIOUS attorney, Ray Kohlman, who worked on the Martin Luther King assassination; the contact was arranged by ex-CIA agent, Leutrell Osborne. Kohlman called me, emailed me, then dropped all contact:

: "Ray Kohlman" <raykohl@hotmail.com> Add to Address Book

To: Leu@WashingtonDCmetro.net, tcaseybrennan2002@yahoo.com

Subject: Re: Help me to connect- Leutrell Osborne

Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 19:25:13 -0500

Mr. Brennan,

My e-mail address is above. I can be reached by telephone at (646)

785-0869.

My address is 575 Madison Ave., Suite 1006, NY,NY 10022

I would be pleased to discuss the situation with you. Ray

>From: Mr.Leutrell Osborne <Leu@WashingtonDCmetro.net>

>Reply-To: Leu@WashingtonDCmetro.net

>To: "T. Casey Brennan"

><tcaseybrennan2002@yahoo.com>,Leu@WashingtonDCmetro.net, "RAY

KOHLMAN"

><raykohl@hotmail.com>

>Subject: Re: Help me to connect- Leutrell Osborne

>Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:43:01 -0800 (PST)

>

>

>Dear Ray and TCB:

>Ray this is an electronic handshake and request that you follow

through

>this intro with Mr. T.C. Brennan and determine whether your legal

skills

>may assist him. You may send him your contact info so that he can

follow

>through per our telephone conversation today. Suggest you visit the

webs

>first so you have an idea of his background. I asked that he send info

to

>you so you can have an idea of his injury and case. Leutrell

(3) This is from the Ypsilanti, Michigan police woman who handled the investigation:

Subject: RE: 03-1874

Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:22:10 -0500

From: "Connie Koski" <CKoski@cityofypsilanti.com> Add to Address Book

To: "T. Casey Brennan" <tcaseybrennan2002@yahoo.com>

Mr. Brennan,

Thanks a bunch for the email. I have not yet had a chance to review

the websites you included, but it was fascinating to meet you and am glad

to hear that you are up and about. I have no comment on your legal

pursuits, but best wishes for a complete recovery. I look forward to

checking your work out at the sites you forwarded to me. Have a great day.

Sincerely,

Officer Connie Koski

Ypsilanti Police Department

(4) I receive no assistance from any relief agency because my family was tortured and killed. Social workers at the Ann Arbor homeless shelter issued that directive, however inexplicable it may be to anyone else. This is from the Port Huron, Michigam TIMES HERALD:

Father, son tortured, robbed

From the Times Herald, 12/4/75

By John F. Brown

An Avoca man and his son, who were beaten and robbed

of more that $1,400 then bound and

gagged and set on fire, were left to die in a

flame-filled bathroom of their old farmhouse about

midnight Wednesday.

William J. Brennan, 72, of 4238 Bricker Road, and his

son, Terrance Casey Brennan, 27,

bound together with a pair of police handcuffs,

electrical cord and tape, managed to free

themselves to telephone a Michigan Bell operator for

help.

Sheriff Norman D. Meharg said Brennan and his son were

admitted to Yale Hospital for

treatment of second- and third-degree burns of their

hands and arms and head and facial injuries.

Young Brennan had been stabbed in the head several

times by his attackers.

Both men were reported in fair condition today at the

hospital.

Meharg said there have been no arrests made and so far

there are no suspects. He has assigned

Detectives Robert V. Quain and Donald E. Tuthill to

the case.

Meharg said the torture bandit were both white, armed

with hand guns and had dark ski masks

over their faces when they forced their way into the

Brennan home about 9 p.m.

"One of the thieves knocked on the door and when Mr.

Brennan answered he told Brennan he

had ran out of gasoline, then pulled the ski hat over

his face, pointed a gun at Brennan and

pushed his way into the house," Meharg said.

"The Bandits used a pair of handcuffs to lock the men

together. They set paper on fire and held it

under the hands of the two men. Their hands were

baked," Meharg said.

Deputy Sheriffs James VanConant and Orrin Burgett

arrived at the scene less than six minutes

after the operator called the Sheriff's Department.

"You could smell burning flesh when you entered the

house," VanConant said.

Brennan and his son told the officers their attackers

pushed them into the bathroom of the

six-room farmhouse after they had taken the money.

They said sheets and bedding were put around them on

the floor and the men poured them on the

floor and the men poured some type of flammable liquid

over them.

One of the men tossed a lighted match into the sheets,

closed the bathroom door and ran from the

home.

Brennan said he and his son managed to get the rope

and cord off their feet and stamped out the

fire with their feet and hands, which were free of the

handcuffs. They forced open the door and

stumbled to the telephone.

"My dad thought it was a joke at first. He even tried

to brush the gun aside from the man at the

door, but I told him not to," Casey said.

Every room in the house, except the kitchen, was

ransacked as the robbers searched the house

for money.

Neighbors of the Brennan's heard nothing, deputies

said.

However, VanConant and Burgett said there were

footsteps leading from the Brennan home

through freshly fallen snow for about a block to an

area where a car had been parked.

The Brennan's were described by their neighbors as

quiet people who "bothered no one."

Neighbors said the Brennans had few visitors

Brennan's wife, Mrs. Alice Brennan, was killed in a

car accident two years ago in Ohio.

(5) This is from Lee Harvey Oswald's ex-girlfriend, Judyth Vary Baker, who was the subject of a History Channel documentary, advising me to leave the country:

To: "T. Casey Brennan" <tcaseybrennan2002@yahoo.com>

Subject: RE: Are you okay?

Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 23:10:36 +0200

Dear Casey,

I have produced so much proof of that now that nobody argues it

anymore.

They are now at the stage of saying so what if we had an affair, that

does not mean he told me anything, or if he told me anythig, that it

would be the truth. So they are having to back off. McAdams and his

groupo are looking silly now.

I believe everyuthing you're saying as I had an FBI employee compolain

and lost my teaching job. I was hit twice and had two brain

concussions.

I'm lucky to be alive.

GET OUT OF THE COUNTRY. Get a passport and get out and start over.

It's

over unless you do.

===J==

"Either the world can be an influence on you, or you can be an

influence

on the world."

Lee Harvey Oswald, explaining his choice

to go into military service for his country,

rather than to become a Mafia soldier.

(6) These are two emails from New Orleans mob boss Carlos Marcello's grandson, Steve Marcello, echoing word for word the threats made on me by social workers, regarding my statements alleging my own and my late parents unwilling involvement in the JFK assassination:

This is the first email; I did not solicit him; he solicited me:

Date: Wed Feb 7, 2001 3:32 pm

Subject: Please Reply

To: tcaseybrennan@... omerta64@...

Send Email

Reply to omerta17@... I want to know what you have to say

about JFK's death. Carlos, Steve, & Tricia Marcello

This is the second email from Marcello:

Date: Wed Feb 7, 2001 6:06 pm

Subject: Re: Please Reply

To: "T. Casey Brennan" <tcaseybrennan@...> omerta17@...

Send Email

You are insane, the only thing I'm setting you up with is a visit from the feds,

You need to be in a locked psychiactric ward. My grandfather is none of your

business. I

suggest you stop being a "wanna be" before you hurt yourself. Go take some

xxxxing Thorazine, you xxxxing psycho.

(7) Other JFK pages about ME;

http://www.darkelfdesigns.homestead.com/conjurella.html

http://www.popimage.com/industrial/conjurella092204.html

http://www.angelfire.com/me/carcano

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/tc/tcasey.html

http://pw1.netcom.com/~mthorn/0brennan.htm

Now, will someone please help me find an attorney?

-- T. Casey Brennan