Spartacus

Gerald D. McKnight: Breach of Trust

45 replies to this topic

#46 Robert Morrow

Robert Morrow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,192 posts
  • Interests:I welcome phone calls and emails relating to the JFK assassination. My phone is 512-306-1510 in Austin, TX and my email is Morrow321@aol.com. If you would like my "LBJ and CIA murdered JFK" file, please email me. It has LOTS of super info and web links.

ALSO ===>

I would bet my house, my car, and my bank account that the Clintons & Buddy Young sent 3 Arkansas state trooper goons to beat the living hell out of and nearly murder Gary Johnson (the lawyer for Larry Nichols & neighbor of Gennifer Flowers) on June 26, 1992. They did this because Gary Johnson had security camera videotapes of Bill Clinton often entering Gennifer's condo. The Clintons were denying the Bill/Gennifer affair at that time. The Clinton thugs then stole the tapes. Watch the "New Clinton Chronicles" and go to minute 48 for the Gary Johnson interview.

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

It is a fact that very few historians have written books about the assassination of JFK. Do you know why this is?

There is a very simple reason for that: 48 years later (or 42 years later in the case of your post), it is still not politically and socially acceptable to tell the truth about the JFK assassination: that it was an elite domestic conspiracy that was covered up by LBJ, Hoover and the Warren Commission.

The truth is so discrediting to the elites of both political parties, the media, academia and to the powerful families of the perps who were involved that the truth cannot be told or admitted to by the "establishment" in government, media and academia - sometimes those 3 are one and the same.

I think that there are people alive TODAY with criminal liability in the JFK assassination - perhaps an anti-Castro Cuban shooter or George Herbert Walker Bush, for example.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users