Happy New Year All

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 David Ardley

David Ardley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Design & Technology education (mainly applying the history of design - product and industrial - to design technology work), collecting Industrial and Product Design, driving cars (Caterham in particular), collecting toy cars, Rugby, a good beer (or bottle of wine!) and my kids (Alexia - 9 years old and Charlotte - 2 years old!). Oh, and my good lady of course, Laurence (French and wonderful!).

Posted 20 January 2006 - 05:42 PM

Hi folks - just want to wish you all a happy new year (bit late but Hey Ho...) and look forward to some good forum discussion here on in.
Cheers for now. :)
David

#2 John Simkin

John Simkin

• admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16,058 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 06:30 PM

Hi folks - just want to wish you all a happy new year (bit late but Hey Ho...) and look forward to some good forum discussion here on in.
Cheers for now. :)
David

Happy new year to you. Are you still at the IST?

#3 David Ardley

David Ardley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Design & Technology education (mainly applying the history of design - product and industrial - to design technology work), collecting Industrial and Product Design, driving cars (Caterham in particular), collecting toy cars, Rugby, a good beer (or bottle of wine!) and my kids (Alexia - 9 years old and Charlotte - 2 years old!). Oh, and my good lady of course, Laurence (French and wonderful!).

Posted 30 May 2006 - 09:24 PM

Hi John - sorry for the rather large delay in replying!

No, I left the IST in August last year and I am currently running around advising on school design & development strategy, IB diploma/MYP/PYP Design & Technology, ICT and Visual Arts (in addition to my work as an IB Diploma workshop leader and Online Curriculum manager for Design & Technology).

I have set up my own educational consultancy and work freelance which is pretty scary! So far, work has been very interesting. I have worked with schools and agencies in Portugal, UK, Hong Kong and the Middle East.

I am looking to start the website again (for IB & A-Level Design Technology) and also produce some documents on the development (or not!) of ICT in schools.

How are you? All the best for now.

David

David Ardley
L'Ancienne Ecole de Musique
4 Rue Arago
L'Isle Jourdain
32600 Gers
France

v2education@yahoo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users