The Education Forum

Biography: Michael Collins Piper

I've been writing for some 25 years. My critics deny me the label "journalist" and call me a "neo-Nazi" a "bigot," an "anti-Semite," "filth," and other such choice titles, although most people who know me - including my Jewish friends—think I'm a pretty nice guy, even if they don't necessarily agree with everything I write. I am best known — and most reviled — for having written a book entitled "FINAL JUDGMENT: THE MISSING LINK IN THE JFK ASSASSINATION CONSPIRACY," which makes the 'controversial" allegation that Israel's intelligence service, the Mossad, was closely connected with many of the key figures widely "linked" by other writers to the JFK assassination conspiracy and that, in fact, Israel's friends and assets in the United States and elsewhere played a role in the JFK assassination precisely because President Kennedy was adamantly determined to prevent Israel from assembling an arsenal of nuclear weapons of mass destruction. My critics say that my book is driven by an "anti-Israel" or "anti-Semitic" agenda and I am the first to admit that — from the beginning of my career in writing — I have been an outspoke critic of US favoritism for Israel. And it is precisely this interest in U.S. Middle East policy that led me to explore JFK's policies toward Israel (which few JFK assassination researchers had EVER explored).

Many people pretend to have read my book when they are knocking it down, and some even call me a "racist" not realizing that the introduction to the book was written by Dr. Robert L. Brock, the veteran African-American civil rights activist who is widely known as "the reparations man," having been the grandfather of the modern-day movement for reparations for American descendants of persons who were taken captive in the trans-Atlantic African slave trade!

It was only well after my book was first published that I learned that veteran JFK researcher Penn Jones (the so-called "grand old man" of the researchers") had written back in the 1970s, not once, but twice, that looking in the direction of Israel's intelligence service in exploring the JFK assassination conspiracy appeared to be quite reasonable — a point that most of my critics are probably unaware of and will be hard-pressed to explain away, without perhaps labeling Penn Jones as I have been labeled.

I should note that I have worked closely over the years with attorney Mark Lane, author of RUSH TO JUDGMENT, A CITIZEN'S DISSENT, and PLAUSIBLE DENIAL, the latter book being the volume that describes CIA man E. Howard Hunt's lawsuit against Liberty Lobby, the institution which employed me from 1980 through 2001.

Through my association with Liberty Lobby I not only came to know Mark quite well — and have been a guest in his home many times — but I also became well acquainted with a number of individuals who have been, in one fashion or another, become intimately connected to circumstances surrounding the JFK assassination, the anti-Castro Cuban movement, etc.

Among them: Victor Marchetti, author of THE CIA AND THE CULT OF INTELLIGENCE, the late Time-Life correspondent Andrew St. George, whose work is known to anyone with any serious knowledge of the Cuban Revolution and the CIA's activities in the region (Andrew being a close pal of Frank Sturgis, and, at one time, Fidel himself), and the late Fletcher Prouty.

Actually, I'm being modest here. The truth is that Mark Lane, Victor Marchetti and Andrew St. George have not just been business associates. They've been good friends — and all of them very valued friends, in more ways than one.

My book has sold just under 50,000 copies, both here and abroad, which is considerably more than perhaps MOST of the other books on the JFK assassination and although the false legend has it that I am a "celebrated speaker" at so-called "neo-Nazi" and "KKK events" the truth is that my largest audiences have been abroad in such places as Malaysia and Japan where hardly a "neo-Nazi" or "KKKer" is to be found.

My critics contend that I focus on the issue of Israel in my writings. I am proud to say that is precisely correct. Having seen my own older brother ravaged by his service during the Vietnam War, I became — as a teenager — a foe of needless foreign wars and in watching all-out U.S. support for Israel, I predicted more than 25 years ago that the United States would get bogged down in the Middle East and ultimately subjected to a terrorist attack relating to U.S. involvement in the Middle East.

I am a determined critic of U.S. support for Israel and have been proud to share friendship with a number of other outspoken critics of U.S. support for Israel including the aforementioned Mark Lane, Dr. Alfred Lilienthal, and the late Haviv Schieber (who served as the first mayor of Beersheba in Palestine---before the founding of Israel—near where Israel's officially non-existent nuclear weapons plant at Dimona is located).

And --- guess what --- all of the aforementioned happen to be Jewish (but they've been called "anti-Semitic" by the Anti-Defamation League and other elements of the Israeli lobby.)

The truth is that if I didn't have the wide-ranging background and knowledge about Israel — coupled with no hesitation in daring to explore areas (involving Israel) that other JFK "researchers" are fearful of exploring — I would have never been able to write FINAL JUDGMENT in the first place.

I have no official website on my own, but — as my critics well know — it is possible to do a search of "Michael Collins Piper" on google and find all sorts of stuff about me, both pro- and con.

Although my critics — many of whom are rather disingenuous, to say the least — like to suggest that only "Nazis" promote my works, serious open-minded researchers will find that my writings have been featured on a wide variety of venues and endorsed by progressive-minded folks of all races, creeds and colors.

I write regularly for American Free Press, which has a website at americanfreepress.net and also The Barnes Review which has a website at barnesreview.org.

Needless to say, I don't agree with everything that appears in these publications nor, necessarily do other writers for these publications agree with what I write. But there's something called "freedom of expression" that a lot of my critics do not understand. And as anyone who has ever dared to touch on the topic of Israel and its power in official Washington knows well, topics relating to anything to do with Israel and related issues are considered "special" and, in some respects, beyond discussion.

Although I spent many hours --- perhaps needlessly --- trying to rationally discuss the subject of FINAL JUDGMENT on other JFK assassination related discussion groups (with my critics instead focusing not on the JFK assassination but instead on the subject of the Holocaust), I have opted to request permission to post — if only once — on the Education Forum since the thread of discussion about me (although not about my book and its thesis!) seems to be, by far, the topic of most interest at this time.

If granted the right to post on the forum, I certainly intend to respond to many distortions and some of the eggregious and bigoted and hate-filled name calling directed at me (much of it hysterical in tone and obviously agenda-driven), but, more importantly, I would like to discuss SPECIFICS about my book, not generalities, and not just ASSUMPTIONS AND PRESUMPTIONS made by people based on what they've heard about me (and about the book) from others, most of whom have never even read the book.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael,

Welcome to the Forum. I also hope you are granted permission to post on the Forum.

As you probably know from reading the enormous thread on this Forum dealing with your book, I believe you may have something to offer in uncovering the factors which surround this confusing, unsolved murder. I've read Avner Cohen's excellent book "Israel and the Bomb" which tells the story of how Israel obtained nuclear capability and its policy of "opacity" and this strengthened my suspicions about the strong motive Israel may have had to participate in the assassination. I haven't read yours yet but I hope to get it soon.

I don't hate Israel. I think that nation's short history is a story of remarkable achievement against huge odds. I actually admire that country's courage and ingenuity. Against this, I have a strong desire to see progress made, and possibly closure, on the JFK case.

Hopefully those who are more interested in focussing on other issues will allow you to stick to the topic. I was unaware of your friendship with Mark Lane. Rush to Judgement is still one my favorite books.

Oh yes . . . I have a B.A. in political science from George Washington University and I put in one year of law school at Loyola University in New Orleans where I learned how to drink. What I do know about the law I learned largely through working closely with attorney Mark Lane (author of RUSH TO JUDGMENT, etc) on many, many legal matters over the past two decades.

I prefer to think of myself as "self-educated," and have amassed a personal library of some 10,000 volumes from which I have learned a little bit over the years.

My primary skill is speedy typing with few errors.

My critics who object to my fervent opposition to Israel's demands on the US Treasury and on the lives of our men and women in uniform deny me the right to call myself a journalist so I will simply note that I make my living as a writer, although I have no formal "training" in so doing, if that is of any consequence to anyone.

My education on the Kennedy assassination is having read virtually all of the standard works on the subject.

I'll be looking forward to intelligent discussion of my "controversial" thesis and I'll even respond to silly questions about why I believe John F. Kennedy and his big brother Joe were right for being dues-paying members of the America First Committee which believed that the United States should stay out of the war in Europe. (Whoops. Maybe I shouldn't have burst a lot of peoples' bubbles with that little tidbit. I mean---after all---I've been called a "Nazi" for taking the same stand on that issue as the Kennedy boys. Maybe people will start calling them Nazis, too.)

It is edifying to check out the Holocaust books featured on "The Barnes Review", an organization with which Mr. Piper is associated:

http://www.barnesreview.org/TBRcomm/agora....ust_Revisionism

In another thread, Piper says the Holocaust is "boring, boring, boring". Well, I guess he admits it occured. It is only that he finds the deaths of millions of innocent Jews "boring". Anybody who can make such a claim lacks a moral consciense.

Piper wrote:

I'll even respond to silly questions about why I believe John F. Kennedy and his big brother Joe were right for being dues-paying members of the America First Committee which believed that the United States should stay out of the war in Europe. (Whoops. Maybe I shouldn't have burst a lot of peoples' bubbles with that little tidbit. I mean---after all---I've been called a "Nazi" for taking the same stand on that issue as the Kennedy boys

That is NOT why you are called a "Nazi" and you darn well know it.

And you accuse your critics of being "disingenuous"? Unbelievable.

I think it a shame that JS has allowed you on this Forum so you can attempt to link the Kennedys to your abhorrent views.

Remember Joseph Kennedy sacrificed his first son and a daughter to the fight against your hero!

Tim Gratz is even more boring than the Holocaust. I always love to say how boring the Holocaust is, because it gives grand-standers like Mr. Gratz a high horse to hop on and ride away . . .

Question for Tim Gratz: If I am morally reprehensible for saying that the America First Committee was correct in fighting U.S. involvement in the war in Europe, was John F. Kennedy morally reprehensible for giving money to the America First Committee.

And by the way, Joe Kennedy used to---or at least once --- referred to Franklin Roosevelt as "that crippled son of a bitch that killed my son Joe."

I am not going to waste any more time arguing with you about the Holocaust.

You and your racist friends at the Anti-Defamation League and the American Jewish Committee and that woman, Deborah Lipstadt, who is opposed to Christians being allowed to marry Jewish people, can go and rant and rave about the Holocaust forever and ever.

The Holocaust is of very little interest to me but you are absolutely thrilled that it is of interest to people that I know. I'm glad that gives you something to yak about.

Boring. Boring. Boring.

that woman, Deborah Lipstadt, can go and rant and rave about the Holocaust forever and ever.

The Holocaust is of very little interest to me but you are absolutely thrilled that it is of interest to people that I know. I'm glad that gives you something to yak about.

Boring. Boring. Boring.

I find Deborah Lipstadt's work quite interesting. I am particularly impressed by how she debunks the half baked ideas of the Neo Nazi holocaust deniers. Members can find out more about her work by reading her blog

http://lipstadt.blogspot.com/

Deborah Lipstadt is a squalid woman. She says that Jews should not marry non-Jews.

That is racism. That is bigotry. That is disgusting. She should be shunned.

Anyone who makes a proposition like that has no place in respectable society.

I find it quite foul that Andy Walker would endorse the work of a bigoted woman like this.

Deborah Lipstadt is a squalid woman. She says that Jews should not marry non-Jews.

What we all want to know now is when did the Dorot Professor of Modern Jewish and Holocaust Studies at Emory University turn down Mr Piper's proposal of marriage???

I think we ought to be told :lol:

I have no hesitation in commending Lipstadt's excellent work - see links which follow

http://www.hdot.org/nsindex.html

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/l/lipstadt-deborah/

Good God --- Andy has a sense of humor, very rare for sensitive types.

Instead of checking out the garbage of Deborah Lipstadt, check out the website of Dr. Alfred Lilenthal

alfredlilienthal.com

Or check out the website of Rabbi Yisroel Weiss and other Orthodox Jews who reject the thesis of Jewish supremacy and oppose the artificial state in occupied Palestine . . .

jewsnotzionists.org

These sites are very spiritual and progressive-minded, rejecting the hard-line Zionist super-nationalism and racist supremacism found in the work and thinking of Lipstadt, the Simon Wiesenthal Center (run by a hookworm named Abe Cooper), the Anti-Defamation League, ad nauseum.

I suppose it is the savaging Lipstadt gave to Piper's chum David Irving which unseats his reason so. :lol:

Before you pop off to start the 4th Reich in Spain as you so graciously promised to earlier today, perhaps you could explain who you are sharing a platform with here?

16-2-005.jpg

That is racism. That is bigotry. That is disgusting. She should be shunned.

Anyone who makes a proposition like that has no place in respectable society.

I find it quite foul that Andy Walker would endorse the work of a bigoted woman like this.

This is not racism as Owen already pointed out but a religious principle. Orthodox members of most religions would not want their children marrying outside the faith. If the other party converts there is no restriction on "inter marriage". There is also no racial restrictions on conversions, I met a very dark skinned African American woman in NYC who had converted to Orthodox Judaism and was engaged. I saw a photo in the NY Times of a group of Hasidic (ultra-orthodox) Jews and one of them was Black! I know several converts one of whom is Japanese. There was even a case of a former Grand Wizard of the Klan who converted to Judaism.

Piper's huffing and puffing is extremely hypocritical. Christopher Bollyn, who like Piper writes for the American Free Press and has worked for Carto for years is a frequent guest on David Duke's radio show. During one such interview Duke complained about how the Jews than run the media promote misogyny. He called an inter-racial relationship in one movie "disgusting". Bollyn concurred and said "They (the Jews) do it so that no one knows who they are any more". This fits with one of the reoccuring themes of Carto's publications, that Jews are responsible for most of America's (and the World's) social problem and moral decay.

So to be morally consistent Piper should shun Bollyn and Duke as well as his boss!

The only thing constant about Piper is his stupidity!!

Edited by Len Colby

Guest Stephen Turner

Hey piper, here's a suggestion, and rest assured no one has ever accused me of being a sensitive soul, Sod of back to what ever foul, fascist hellhole you crawled out of, and that right soon. Oh be sure to visit Madrid while your in Espania, there are still a few of Franco's old buddies rotting there longing for the good old days, and crying into their sangria. bye bye asshole, bye bye.

Hey piper, here's a suggestion, and rest assured no one has ever accused me of being a sensitive soul, Sod of back to what ever foul, fascist hellhole you crawled out of, and that right soon. Oh be sure to visit Madrid while your in Espania, there are still a few of Franco's old buddies rotting there longing for the good old days, and crying into their sangria. bye bye asshole, bye bye.

Steve do you think you could make an objective psychological profile of Herr Piper?