The Education Forum

Has anyone heard of and/or read this book?

Mort Sahl mentioned it in the amazing interview on Mae Brussell's site.

It is possible to find this book or excerpts?

A google of it turned up just turned up this interview.

Wonder if it's in English.

Regardless, this interview is excellent. Garrison and Sahl knew the score in '68.

http://maebrussell.com/Mort%20Sahl/Mort%20...20-%20Argo.html

"ARGO: What is the importance of the book that Garrison mentioned entitled Nazis and Fascists of Today, published in Paris, France?

SAHL: That book mentions several of our friends here in the United States, several people here who are probably very well respected pillars of the community. But, the book was seized and placed in the National Archives until 2039 A.D.

It's a sick society, and that's really the crux. That's why Garrison says this case is the crux of whether this country goes on or not. Is it an open society? Can the government tell you: "We know better what's good for you than you know for yourself"? And a lot of this has been incubated by the centralization of authority, which I'm sure the liberals will defend. They think it's a welfare program for Negroes. Hardly. The Federal government hasn't done anything good for anybody in quite a long time. You know, we ridicule our Ronald Reagans, and all. Mr. Reagan has to give somethig for the taxes. He has to give you Highway 99, or Highway 33, or 101. The Federal government doesn't have to give you anything, except a brainwash. When you think of the CIA bribing your brothers to turn you in, and you say, "Well, they've got an awful lot of money." An awful lot of money; it's ours! What do you mean they've got a lot of money? They're rag pickers. You know, and the American dream happens to be sticking to their pants legs like bicycle clips."

Myra, by using 'online english french translator', and taking the french translation of the title as search keywords

Titre : Fascistes Et Nazis D'Aujourd'Hui

Auteur : Eisenberg Dennis

Editeur : Albin Michel 1

Date de parution : 01/1963 - Référence : 73679-083 - Descriptif : 222p 18/14cm Photos. Poids : 136 G....

so it should be available, though perhaps not in the US.

title "Fascistes Et Nazis D'Aujourd'Hui", author Dennis Eisenberg, editor Michel Albin, published jan 1963.

sounds like an interesting read, particularly if the US Gov sought to make it unavailable.

Edited by John Dolva

Myra, by using 'online english french translator', and taking the french translation of the title as search keywords

Date de parution : 01/1963 - Référence : 73679-083 - Descriptif : 222p 18/14cm Photos. Poids : 136 G....

title "Fascistes Et Nazis D'Aujourd'Hui", author Dennis Eisenberg, editor Michel Albin, published jan 1963.

sounds like an interesting read, particularly if the US Gov sought to make it unavailable.

Thank you, again, John! Never occurred to me to do that.

It does sound like an interesting read, even if it is in French.

Ebay France awaits.

Ebay France awaits.

http://cgi.ebay.fr/FASCISTES-ET-NAZIS-D-AU...1QQcmdZViewItem

• 5 years later...

Ebay France awaits.

http://cgi.ebay.fr/FASCISTES-ET-NAZIS-D-AU...1QQcmdZViewItem

I am not positive, but I believe it is not as difficult to access this book as has been previously indicated.

If anything the frustration might lie in expecting the contents to be of a profound nature.

Warren Commission Documents' 1096 and a document in Oswald's 201 File Volume 43 deal with this topic

http://openlibrary.org/authors/OL4777193A/Dennis_Eisenberg

1092. Commission Document 1096 - CIA Memorandum of 09 Jun 1964 re: Dennis Eisenberg Article

Commission Document 1096 - CIA Memorandum of 09 Jun 1964 re: Dennis Eisenberg Article

page 3, Eisenberg Dennis Fascistes et Nazis d'Aujourd'hui (Fascists and Nazis Today) Paris Albin Michel 1963 (222 pp

page 4 Dennis Eisenberg Article which appears in

In order to understand the sudden interest of the G-men in the individuals in question it must be remembered that the last three Presidents......is for this last reason that since Petit-Clamart's attempt upon de Gaulle's life Hungarian refugees have been under much closer surveillance in the United States for it is among them that an

(UNDATED)

Fascistes et nazis d'aujourd'hui Aujourd'hui (Albin Michel (Finn) Author Dennis Eisenberg Translated by Catherine James

COVER PAGE OF PUBLICATION (PAPERBACK BOOK) FASCISTES ET NAZIS D'AUJEUR pg 1

Found in: Oswald 201 File, Vol 43

Date 6/12/1993 AgencyName AgencyNumber 0 DiskNo 0 ControlNo 0 Document id number 1993.06.12.09:25:17:250000 Recseries JFK Agfileno 201-289248 JFK Box # OSW10 Vol/Folder V43 COVER PAGE OF PUBLICATION

RIF#: 1993.06.12.09:25:17:250000

[Chapter] V. Les fascistes hongrois dans les grande democraties occidentales

worldcat ostensibly has a copy of this document; the government document maintains that there is a copy of this document at The National Archives where it is filed as Commission Document 1159

After years of researching the JFK assassination, I believe it is very problematic too take anyone in the circle of the

CIA's Soviet Realities CI group, which, includes Rocca of course, with anything less than a grain of salt. The point might be raised that ultimately the salient point becomes the credibility of Dennis Eisenberg, and whether he was related to the Warren Commission's Melvin Eisenberg Esq......

ROCCA, RAYMOND G.

Sources: CD 1096; CD 1159; CIA 1-1B; CIA 539-232; CIA 559-243; CIA 877-896; CIA 1024-954a; Church Committee 157-10011-10102 (MMF 1750-1756); Inquest, Epstein, pp. 13, 76; CIA Doc JFK-104-10007-10195 (routing sheet)

Mary's

Comments: CIA. Retired Chief, Counter Intelligence/Research and Analysis, CIA. Rocca's initials are on CIA 1-1B, Oswald's 201 file cover sheet. "Henry" is pointed out with "N.B. Harvey! RGR 30/4/75." Interviewed by SSCIA Dwyer & Greissing 3/15/76 (MMF 1750-1756); Rocca sent a paperback book by Dennis Eisenberg, Fascists & Nazis Today, to David Slawson 6/9/64. Suffered severe stroke November 3, 1993. Deceased by January 1994.

My experience with foreign languages is nil, but I know enough to somewhat stumble my way through some of the passages

from the original French translation of the book in Oswald's 201 file, it is obvious that the area of interest includes "Hungarian's," and for the sake of argument, if the Fascist/Nazi connections Eisenberg focuses on are credible, it might be prudent to mention that a Hungarian named Jeno Farkas allegedly had a connection with the Cabana Motel in Dallas in the pertinent time period ie November 1963....see CD 736 and below

[Commission Document 736 - FBI Clements Report of 03 Apr 1964 re: Ruby/Oswald pg 89

DL 44-1639 IMCC s les 2 A letterhead envelope of the cabana Motor Hotel Dallas Texas containing handwriting and handprinting identified as that of JENO FARKAS One page of letterhead stationery of the........

page 94

_ Letter written by Jexo Farkas and left at the Cabana Motel Notes written on front and back of envelope (General Mgr H H Harlan

page 91

Mrs DELIA PEDREGON El Paso Police Department made available the arrest record of JENO FARKAS which contained the information that he was arrested on December 12 1963 in El Paso]

I have always noticed that Hungarian angles in the assassination see some of my old posts re Ferenc Nagy aka Frank Nagy

lived in Dallas emigrated from Hungary see 1956 Hungarian Revolt and CIA drew a very ho-hum response here on the Forum...

I have reached the point where I do not try to influence opinion re the Assassination of JFK, as in pointing out what I believe are critical areas...Re the Fascist's and Nazi's and Eisenberg, he supposedly? wrote a book about Meyer Lansky

in 1980, so I consider that to speak well of him....

Everything else is anybody's guess.

Sorry, I gotta point this out. Read page 134 of The General was a Spy

Guest Tom Scully
http://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t87-the-mrs-jack-d-tippit-phone-call

John Ebel

Little is known about Ebel except that he was the personal chauffeur of Howard Deering Johnson of the restaurant and motel chain fame.

The Fuhrman parents had been Hungarian refugees. Pic's Warren Commission testimony concerning his wife and her family is vague beyond belief e.g. he could not remember his wife's birth date, nor how long her parents had been living in the US.

Fascists and Nazis Today by Dennis Eisenberg was published in France in 1963 (pre-assassination). Warren Commission document 1096 contains this very interesting passage from the book:

hungar10.jpg

http://digitalcollections.baylor.edu/cdm/compoundobject/collection/po-arm/id/24700/rec/15 (Eugene Farkas: begins on page 12)

and -

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=57725&relPageId=225

USA, BUFFALO, DECLINED PROSECUTION PROVIDINC FARKAS REPORTED FOR

INDUCTION. ARMED FORCES EXAMINATION STATION, CORAL CABLES, FLA.,

FOUND FARKAS NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR INDUCTION BECAUSE MENTAL INSTABILITY.

CLASSIFIED FOUR F BY LB EICHTYFOUR, MARCH NINETEEN LAST. FORWARDED

CLASSIFICATION CARD TO FARKAS, FOUR THREE SIX S.W. THIRD ST., MIAMI,

FLA., MARCH TWENTYNINE LAST, BUT RETURNED UNCLAIMED.....

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=57725&relPageId=225

USA, BUFFALO, DECLINED PROSECUTION PROVIDINC FARKAS REPORTED FOR

INDUCTION. ARMED FORCES EXAMINATION STATION, CORAL CABLES, FLA.,

FOUND FARKAS NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR INDUCTION BECAUSE MENTAL INSTABILITY.

CLASSIFIED FOUR F BY LB EICHTYFOUR, MARCH NINETEEN LAST. FORWARDED

CLASSIFICATION CARD TO FARKAS, FOUR THREE SIX S.W. THIRD ST., MIAMI,

FLA., MARCH TWENTYNINE LAST, BUT RETURNED UNCLAIMED.....

[/John I have Gehlen's own biography and a couple of books about him, but I don't have

the General Was A Spy......

Does it have anything to do with what I have below?

PS Thanks Tom for the post....

Gehlen: Spy of the Century page 304,

The Hungarian Revolt

For a long time Gehlen had anticipated an anti-Communist uprising in Budapest; indeed, it can be said he worked hard for years to induce it.....

Gehlen had set up a strong “Hungarian Section” in 1959 headed by Colonerl Isztvan Kolleny. Many of its former members were former Hungarian Intelligence officers, such as General Zako, Colonel Ferenc Farkas and Count Bella Hadik. Clandestine anti-communist groups inside Hungary were supplied with propaganda material and arms by Gehlen’s agents in Austria; from Radio Free Europe at Munich a broadcast barrage was maintained under the direction of Hungarian-born journalist Ladislaw Farago, alias “Colonel Bell,” who during the war had served in Naval Intelligence.

FBI 62-109060 JFK HQ File, Section 25

https://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=62275&relPageId=95

According to the document he [JENO FARKAS] was born October 1, 1940...the whole story has a Sirhan Sirhan type feel to it.....

try this quote...”During the interview of FARKAS he was at times rambling and incoherent of thought. He exhibited no animosity to anyone

but became visibly agitated when the subject of the assassination of President KENNEDY was brought up.....

So he was working as a busboy at the Cabana at the time of the assassination.

Guest Tom Scully

https://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=62275&relPageId=99

Both documents show D.O.B - 14 Dec., 1940

...and the link in my post:

One of the pages here,

http://digitalcollections.baylor.edu/cdm/compoundobject/collection/po-arm/id/24700/rec/15

...advises investigators that Farkas translates to "Wolf" and to consider looking for Farkas by that name. I was impressed that the name Farkas is not as ubiquitous as the name Smith in English speaking countries, but that it is a common name.

I thought this might be "the" Farkases mother, but I changed my mind after reading about his early schooling in the Buffalo area and the failure to link him to this woman in any document.:

Fairfield Citizen News - Dec 11, 2002

__ Elizabeth I. Farkas Elizabeth I. Farkas, 93, of Bridgeport, widow of the late Jeno Farkas ... She was born in Hungary and had been an area resident since 1956. Survivors include two sons, Eugene J. Farkas and his wife, Veronica, of Fairfield ...

https://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=62275&relPageId=99

Both documents show D.O.B - 14 Dec., 1940

...and the link in my post:

One of the pages here,

http://digitalcollections.baylor.edu/cdm/compoundobject/collection/po-arm/id/24700/rec/15

...advises investigators that Farkas translates to "Wolf" and to consider looking for Farkas by that name. I was impressed that the name Farkas is not as ubiquitous as the name Smith in English speaking countries, but that it is a common name.

I thought this might be "the" Farkases mother, but I changed my mind after reading about his early schooling in the Buffalo area and the failure to link him to this woman in any document.:

Fairfield Citizen News - Dec 11, 2002

__ Elizabeth I. Farkas Elizabeth I. Farkas, 93, of Bridgeport, widow of the late Jeno Farkas ... She was born in Hungary and had been an area resident since 1956. Survivors include two sons, Eugene J. Farkas and his wife, Veronica, of Fairfield ...

Yeah, I was thinking Farkas might be somewhat of a common surname in Hungary....There are a couple of other things

the JENO FARKAS obit would seem to NOT be him, if the DOB in the document is correct which I think it is, still

it might be the same family, maybe distant relatives.....

google books

page 66 Report on the Murder of the General Secretary Karel Kaplan 1990 -

In 1963 Husak stated that Siroski himself had arranged this with Mihaly Farkas, the Hungarian leader responsible for preparing the Rajk trial

Recorder, The (Greenfield, MA) - April 11, 2003

Deceased Name: Jeno Farkas

SPOFFORD, N.H. -- Jeno Farkas, 66, of 43 Zinn Road died Monday (4-7-03) at the Veterans Administration Medical Center, White River Junction, Vt. He was the father of Thomas Farkas of Northfield, Mass.

Born in Budapest, Hungary, Oct. 29, 1936, he was the son of Farka A. and Maria (Satamari) Fargas. He had lived in the Spofford area most of his life.

Farkas was an Army veteran.

He was the owner and operator of Spofford Upholstery for 34 years. Previously, he was employed for many years at the Brattleboro (Vt.) Retreat and at Sprague & Carleton in Keene.

He was a member of St. Bernard's Church.

His wife, the former Marilyn Ducharme, predeceased him.

Besides his son, he leaves three other sons, Michael of West Chesterfield, Mark of North Walpole and Eric of Perkinsville, Vt.; two grandchildren and several nieces and nephews.

Calling hours will be Saturday from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Fletcher Funeral Home, 33 Marlboro St., Keene. Burial will be private in the family lot at St. Joseph's Cemetery in Keene.

Recorder, The (Greenfield, MA)

Date: April 11, 2003

Record Number: 10C0F2056C3D41A0

Copyright, 2003, The Recorder, Greenfield, MA

Or maybe not....

I think the big picture of this little Hungarian working at the Cabana, is it fits in with Dulles involvement

with the Hungarian revolt in 1956. Ferenc Nagy former Premier of Hungary was living in Dallas in November 1963.

If you are like me I definitely believe JFK's assassination was a black-op, with the added clue of all these

various people Jack Lawrence, Downtown Dallas Lincoln Mercury, now Jeno Farkas, there was a Robert Taylor who had a rifle, and left Dallas shortly after November 22, Luis Angel Castillo probably intended to be used as a shooter from the Dal-Tex Building, Igor Vaganov coming down to Dallas from the East Coast,

Thomas Peasner...the French connection Jean Suetre, Lucien Sarti and perhaps most importantly David Sanchez Morales;

to me these are signs that point to a black op, and the Allen Dulles/D.A. Phillips/C.D.Jackson

et cetera people all come to mind...psyops...keep em guessing.