The Education Forum

Astronaut Stranded On The Moon !

Made me chuckle. Six months in a space suit? Something smells funny to me... :blink:

Welcome back to the forum Duane. Any news on the independent photographic analysis you were getting done?

Thanks for the welcome back .... I'm glad to see that at least one of the Apollo defenders here has a sense of humor .... I laughed my ass off when I watched the Lonely Astronot series ... Yes, there are more where this one came from , if you're interested in seeing rescues 1 thru 4 .. I think there might be a 6 and 7 also .

I have been very busy and was away on business for a couple of weeks , so I am just now getting around to having the Apollo 17 photos looked at by a pro photographer who lives in Australia ... He sent me some info today but I am still waiting for some more evidence .... If he reaches the conclusions I think he will , I will post the results here as soon as he gets back to me.

so I am just now getting around to having the Apollo 17 photos looked at by a pro photographer who lives in Australia ... He sent me some info today but I am still waiting for some more evidence .... If he reaches the conclusions I think he will , I will post the results here as soon as he gets back to me.

Wonderful!

Why not invite him to join here so we can dicuss his findings first hand? Far better than you being in the middle.