The Education Forum

Doug Horne’s Response to the Attacks on His Work in Bugliosi’s New Book, “Reclaiming History.”

I am not surpised that a man that could fabricate a prosecution on "Helter Skelter" could bend the truth concerning the JFK assassination. My guess is that the 'Bug' is still working for the same people as when he wrote the Manson Book. Don't get me wrong, Chuckie was a nut, however I have always beleived that someone has been behind Bugliosi.

I'm still leaning towards Chuckie being an MKUltra project to drive the nail in the coffin of the peace and love generation.

...As Dr. Goebell's once said, "the larger the lie....." !

Apparently Bugliosi took that very literally and decided to produce the largest heaviest book.

In terms of sheer tonnage he wins hands down.

... Behind only The Report of the President's Commission on the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy ... and the 26 volumes of testimony and evidence that contradict it!

Edited by Duke Lane

First of all, I read Doug's excellent memos years ago at Rex's history matters website. Thank you Doug, for all your work, and thank you Rex for putting it online for folks like myself.

Second of all, having studied Doug's memo re the brain, and having come to a different conclusion than the one proposed in the memo, I can state with some credibility that his thought process is not insane and that the scenario he describes is not crazy. It is a definite possibility, and one that deserved and deserves examination. He would have been remiss not to mention this possible scenario.

Doug, as the New York Times has reviewed Bugliosi's book and stated what a delight it is that he tears into conspiracy theorists with so little mercy, they should give yourself and others who've looked into the case in an official role and concluded a conspiracy was likely, e.g. Blakey, Cornwell, Fonzi, Sprague, Tannenbaum, Wecht, equal time. Have you approached the Times about publishing such a letter?

One of our members of "Letters" should post it on the amazon.com book review of Buligiosi's "tonnage," as Myra so aptly referred to it. Strategically placed, of course, to coincide with any reference to Doug's work, as a rebuttal in kind. Letters to the op-ed sections of the L.A. and N.Y. Times Book Review sections should be considered, although I doubt they'd stand any chance of appearing in print. Not with the present regime in D.C. controlling the strings.

Thanks to Doug Horne for alerting us to the abuse of literary license being made by this sell-out, Bugliosi. We need "watchdogs" out there to monitor "Mockingbird" and their acolytes' attacks, such as those being hurled at some of our premiere researchers, like Mr. Horne.

I'm still leaning towards Chuckie being an MKUltra project to drive the nail in the coffin of the peace and love generation.

Bang on the money, Myra.

California violences (copyright Mae Brussell) = America's strategy of tension (part thereof) = the U.S. equivalent of Gladio

• 1 year later...

....Good Day Mr. Horne.... Touche'

Outstanding. aniTHANKSpopup.gif

I have provided your "Two Brains" report linked (twice!) for everyone in my Men of Courage website from when the website first began.

Best Regards in Research,

Don

Don Roberdeau

U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, "Big John," Plank Walker

Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges Clearly

Discovery: ROSEMARY WILLIS Zapruder Film Documented 2nd Headsnap : Westward, Ultrafast, & Directly Towards the "Grassy Knoll"

Dealey Plaza Professionally-surveyed Map Detailing 11-22-63 Victims locations, Witnesses, Photographers, Suspected trajectories, Evidentiary artifacts, & Important information & considerations

President KENNEDY "Men of Courage: 4 Principles" speech, and a portion of fellow researchers articles and my research & discoveries, 1975 to present

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

TEAMWORK.gif

National Terror Alert for the United States:

advisory7regional.gif

"Drehm seemed to think the shots came from in FRONT OF or BESIDE

the President." (my EMPHASIS)

----CHARLES F. BREHM, a combat gunfire experienced, United States

Army Ranger, World War II, D-day veteran, & very close Dealey Plaza

attack witness, quoted only minutes after the attack, and while he

is still standing within Dealey Plaza (11-22-63 "Dallas Times Herald,"

fifth & final daily edition, which mis-spelled his name)

"Another eyewitness, Charles Brehm, said he was 15 feet away from the

President when he was shot.

'He was waving, then the FIRST shot hit him and that awful look

crossed his face.' " (my EMPHASIS)

CHARLES F. BREHM, a combat gunfire experienced, United States Army

Ranger, World War II, D-day veteran, & very close Dealey Plaza attack

witness (quoted to the "Associated Press," 11-22-63)