The Education Forum

Mars a giant step, but 'doable'

Dave .... Yes, I know what irony is and I also know what mind games are .. and you and your pro Apollo pals , both here and on the other forums , are the best in the business when it comes to playing games .

Craig ... I have no control over what "my friends" post on YouTube ... but if you're looking for insidious insults and mind games posted there , you need look no further than SVECTOR , the biggest pro Apollo defender of them all !... In fact , if you were at all honest ( which of course you're not ) you would realize that the game svector plays , is to taunt and ridicule the HB's to the point of angering them into insulting him in return ... It's the same MO on every forum where the nasa defenders gather together to bash the crap out of those who believe that Apollo was a hoax .

BTW , your character assassinations of David Percy and Jack White are quite pathetic ... Try not to be so obvious in your fear of those who know the truth and aren't afraid to make a stand against government scams .

I'm quite sick of your playing the victim, Duane. It's quite pathetic. If your "evidence" is so solid, don't you think it could withstand attack? Ask people who have submitted a thesis for a Doctorate; there are a few on this board.

Every time you are called to account about your claims, when you are asked to provide verifiable evidence, you start claiming "disinformation" or "pro-Apollo" or suchlike.

Do you actually believe people on this board, and the lurkers, fail to notice? That they believe you are being victimised in some way?

I think not. They are well aware of the veracity of your claims.

Just to drive the point home, I once again offer up my challenge which you ignore: a debate, just me & you, on this board. I'll have to be subject to all the rules of the board regarding civility, personal attacks, etc - you won't be. You can attack me at will. The only restriction will be saying something that might make the board legally liable in some way (although not from me; I waive all rights in that regard). I won't have any mod powers, and would ask other mods NOT to interfere in any way EXCEPT that my posts must be moderated if I infringe the rules of the board (civility, etc). You get the bash the hell out of me, I get no support from "pro-Apollo" factions. The cards are stacked all in your favour. My only defence is to be able to convince others through reasoned debate that my position is correct.

Are you confident enough to accept my challenge, or are you going to wooz out yet again?

Evan ... What is this " I'm playing the victim" crap ? ... It was "my friends" on YouTube who were suspended and had their videos removed , not me ... and like I said before , the "copyright infringement " reason was just an excuse to get Jarrah's and Greenmagoos' videos off of YouTube ... svector didn't have Grey's permission to use his DVD's either ( admitted to by Grey on the comments ) , yet he didn't have his videos taken down ... but you're right about one thing ... life isn't fair and it never will be ... Not as long as the bad guys have the power .

Oh , and Jarrah and greenmagoos are NOT "one and the same " person ... So you can drop that silly game too .

Your offer to debate you using your "rules" is ludicrous also ... I neither have the time to waste or the resources ( nasa's think tank ) you have at your dispposal , to 'win' the arguments ... but I bet you would just love for me to insult and personally attack you , while you conduct yourself like a perfect gentleman .... Your 'debate' tactics on this forum are absurd and you couldn't be any more transparent if you tried .

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I've spent more than enough time at those YouTube sites to know its not svector who is doing the taunting and ridicule, but rather the hoaxers."

Lamson ... If you really believe that statement , then you have either never read the YouTube comments , or you are a XXXX ....My guess would be the latter .

Oh , and I wasn't referring to your "bad knees " when offering my sympathies to your health problems ... Like I said before , no wonder you are so hateful , miserable and vindictive ... I might be also , if I were unfortunate enough to be in you .

Mod edit: K. Beckett, Stephen Turner

Edited by Kathy Beckett

"I've spent more than enough time at those YouTube sites to know its not svector who is doing the taunting and ridicule, but rather the hoaxers."

Lamson ... If you really believe that statement , then you have either never read the YouTube comments , or you are a xxxx ....My guess would be the latter .

Oh , and I wasn't referring to your "bad knees " when offering my sympathies to your health problems ... Like I said before , no wonder you are so hateful , miserable and vindictive ... I might be also , if I were unfortunate enough to be in you .

Well, if I'm not mistaken the word "xxxx" is a big no-no on this forum. Seems you are just as bad as your friends on the tube.

If it was not my bad knees then it must be my ostomy, which I have had for almost 30 years. Quite frankly it made my life so much better, it was a blessing, without it I would be dead by now. I would venture I can do everything you can do...maybe more. The fact of the matter is that it has made my life wonderful, not miserable.

The word "XXXX" may be a big no no on this forum ... but I couldn't think of a better word to describe what you do here ... Sorry .

If you really believe that you can do EVERYTHING I can do , then I guess I need to add the word DELUSIONAL to describe you as well .

Duane,

" Members should not make personal attacks on other members. Nor should references be made to their abilities as researchers. Most importantly, the motivations of the poster should not be questioned. At all times members should concentrate on what is being said, rather than who is saying it. It is up to the reader to look at the biography submitted by the poster, to judge whether they are telling the truth or not. The word “xxxx” is banned from use on the forum."

This is a Simkin rule.

This is HIS forum.

Thanks.

Kathy Beckett

Mod edit:Kathy Beckett, Stephen Turner

Kathy .... My apologies for using the forbidden XXXX word ... It won't happen again .... Duane

Edited by Duane Daman

The word "xxxx" may be a big no no on this forum ... but I couldn't think of a better word to describe what you do here ... Sorry .

If you really believe that you can do EVERYTHING I can do , then I guess I need to add the word DELUSIONAL to describe you as well .

Well Duane, I cant think of a thing in the world I could not do should I set my mind to it...you...well I KNOW some things you can't do so I'm way ahead.

Mods, please deal with Duane and his use of the term "xxxx". Thank you.

Edited by Craig Lamson

Some things take more than just your "mind" to accomplish Craig , as I'm sure you well know .. LOL ... As for what you can do that I can't ... It probably only involves taking pretty pictures with your fancy cameras .

Please deal with Duane ? ... Would you like to see me suspended or completely banned for that little infraction ? .. Or how about just the regular treatment of being ridiculed ?

Hey , I know ... How about some waterboarding torture for Duane the " conspiracy crackpot " ?? ... I bet you would love to see that , seeing as how you defend every dirty deed the US government ever perpetrated , with the zeal of a XXXX stormtrooper .

Let's stop this okay???

MOD edit: by K. Beckett, S. Turner

Edited by Kathy Beckett

Some things take more than just your "mind" to accomplish Craig , as I'm sure you well know .. LOL ... As for what you can do that I can't ... It probably only involves taking pretty pictures with your fancy cameras .

Please deal with Duane ? ... Would you like to see me suspended or completely banned for that little infraction ? .. Or how about just the regular treatment of being ridiculed ?

Hey , I know ... How about some waterboarding torture for Duane the " conspiracy crackpot " ?? ... I bet you would love to see that , seeing as how you defend every dirty deed the US government ever perpetrated , with the zeal of a Nazi stormtrooper .

I just want you to be subject to the same leve lof moderation that I am.. You broke the rules and I called you on it. As for you being suspended or bannd...not my call, but we are now done. Calling me a nazi is over the line.

So long Duane.

Edited by Craig Lamson

Duane,

I term the "playing the victim crap" as where you seem to always claim that people who hold a contrary viewpoint to yourself are 'disinformation' agents of some description, that there is some type of reason that you cannot counter the substance of what they say rather than complain about why they say it. If your position is so correct, it should be able to withstand any attack.

Now, let me demonstrate how the tables might be turned on you, in order for you to better appreciate how your opponents view some of your points:

You say "greenmagoos" and "Jarrah White" are not the same person. Gee, I'm just not sure. They are both what I term "Apollo Hoaxers", they use similar (if not the same) material, they have similar (if not the same) points or accusations, they seem to hold the same people in high regard... perhaps their IP addresses are exactly the same?

Wouldn't it make sense for a person who proud of their work but finding it effectively being countered by people they dislike, to be quite happy for another seemingly "independent" researcher to appear supporting their claims in exactly the same way?

How convenient!

Edited by Evan Burton