The Education Forum

My Brother never went to Egypt.

Guest Stephen Turner

Guest Stephen Turner

Three years ago my Brother claimed that he, and his Wife, had "gone to Egypt for a fortnight" At first his claims seemed plausible, he had talked often of his desire to see the pyramids, and he was making good money as an insurance underwriter. They "returned" from the trip, suntanned, and with momento's and photographs aplenty, and most people were happy to accept their story, but not yours truely, and so I decided to investigate and pretty soon I was comming across HUGH inconsistencies.

1, The supposed suntan, On closer inspection of the couples tannage, two things became clear (a) although taned, the depth of tan was not consistant with the heat experienced in the Middle East, and (B) There where patches, elbows, back of knees, shoulders, where no tan was visible.

2, The Photographs, My Sister in Law is renouned for her poor photography skills, yet, in not one of the fifty photos I researched was anyone's head cut off, all were perfectly framed, with no bluring, and inside photos showed not a sign of "red eye" nor people making peace signs behind the subjects head, how strange. Secondly, one shot perportedly shows my Brother holding up the Great pyramid of Cheops, now my Brother is a big man but this is so obviously faked, which leads to the question, how many more are faked, and why?

I submit that it is obvious neither of them went anywhere near Egypt. I will deal with why they lied, and faked the evidence in my next post..

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to bother with motive Stephen.

It's a well-known fact that people often fake summer holidays - a loathsome habit - out of pride, laziness and occasionally pure spite.

Is he a younger brother? If so, I suggest a good thrashing.

Speak roughly to your little boy,

And beat him when he sneezes:

He only does it to annoy,

Because he knows it teases.

It's a well-known fact that people often fake summer holidays - a loathsome habit - out of pride, laziness and occasionally pure spite.

I suspect that Stephen is involved in a leg-pull. His brother did not go to Egypt in the same way that Armstrong did not go to the moon.

Guest Gary Loughran
Three years ago my Brother claimed that he, and his Wife, had "gone to Egypt for a fortnight" At first his claims seemed plausible, he had talked often of his desire to see the pyramids, and he was making good money as an insurance underwriter. They "returned" from the trip, suntanned, and with momento's and photographs aplenty, and most people were happy to accept their story, but not yours truely, and so I decided to investigate and pretty soon I was comming across HUGH inconsistencies.

1, The supposed suntan, On closer inspection of the couples tannage, two things became clear (a) although taned, the depth of tan was not consistant with the heat experienced in the Middle East, and (B) There where patches, elbows, back of knees, shoulders, where no tan was visible.

2, The Photographs, My Sister in Law is renouned for her poor photography skills, yet, in not one of the fifty photos I researched was anyone's head cut off, all were perfectly framed, with no bluring, and inside photos showed not a sign of "red eye" nor people making peace signs behind the subjects head, how strange. Secondly, one shot perportedly shows my Brother holding up the Great pyramid of Cheops, now my Brother is a big man but this is so obviously faked, which leads to the question, how many more are faked, and why?

I submit that it is obvious neither of them went anywhere near Egypt. I will deal with why they lied, and faked the evidence in my next post..

Stephen,

Firstly what qualifies you to speak about photography, list your experience please. I'd also need to see the photographic evidence and details of the camera used, focal lengths, film type etc. before I can comment on your claims.

The obvious question in all this is why go to Egypt at all when Blackpool should cater for all needs. B)

Edited by Gary Loughran

I suspect that Stephen is involved in a leg-pull. His brother did not go to Egypt in the same way that Armstrong did not go to the moon.

That's quite possible John. B)

Incidentally, one of the great fakes of the 9-11 truth movement also claims the lunar landings were hoaxed.

Eric Hufschmidt did what seemed to be crucial and courageous work debunking the official story in the years following 9-11, but has since shown himself to be a disinfo agent, His uncritical promotion of the lunar hoax theory - based on what seemed to me to be utterly vacuous 'evidence' - set off my crap detector before his broader agenda became plain to anyone paying attention.

On Eric's own account, he is linked by marriage to the Murdoch family.

Some hoaxes - hoaxes that help tarnish the investigation of genuine conspiracies - need a little push along.

Nothing too much trouble for a well-organized plutocracy.

Edited by Sid Walker

Guest Stephen Turner

Bingo.

Phil, my Brother, first spoke of going to Egypt several years before, saying "I intend to go to Egypt before the decade is out" and added, "Ask not how much duty free you can get for yourself, but how much you can bring back for others" Despite this boast myself and my wife had beaten them to the punch on every occasion. Visiting Scotland, being first to be photographed pretending to thow each other off leaning tower of Piza, and so forth. But Egypt remained the big prize. I suspect this is when the plan was hatched.

I believe that they simply sailed back and forth on the Isle of Mann ferry for two weeks, liberally dabbing themselves with fake tan, and Photoshopping the pictures. Claims that the momentos brought back, a Fez, a straw cammel and rock with "Egypt" written through it, prove that they went are easily disproven, as these items are freely on sale at most British seaside resorts.

I say with confidence. No-one from my family has ever visited Egypt. (although plans to go next year are well advanced)

Guest Stephen Turner

Stephen,

Firstly what qualifies you to speak about photography, list your experience please. I'd also need to see the photographic evidence and details of the camera used, focal lengths, film type etc. before I can comment on your claims.

The obvious question in all this is why go to Egypt at all when Blackpool should cater for all needs. B)

Gary, I have owned both a Box Brownie, and a Kodak instamatic in my time, So I think its fairly obvious that I know what I'm talking about. When time permits I will upload the so called "Photos" here for members to inspect.

As to your claims of Blackpools pre-eminance, all I can say is you have obviously never had the pleasure of visiting Great Yarmouth. Gods own country, and the crazy golf is easily the best on the East Coast. B)

I've long been suspicious that Egypt, like Canada, is actually an invented country that doesn't really exist, so of course your brother never went.

Here is my PROOF.

Everyone KNOWS that pyramids by definition have a straight edge between each corner and the apex. In this photo below, I submit that the edges of the pyramid were deliberately unstraightened by an army of chisel-bearing whistle-blowers. You can even see the treadmarks left by their 4x4s (as they sped away before the squadron of black helicopters arrived) - FURTHER evidence of fakery since everyone knows that people travel by camel in Egypt.

Look at the colour of the sand close to the pyra-not. It is dark - EXACTLY like the colour of the pyra-not. The sand in the foreground is a completely different colour - PROOF that the whistleblowers hurriedly chiselled parts of the pyra-not away.

Now, look at the two wooden posts in the foreground. Why would someone need two wooden posts in the middle of the desert! It looks as if one of them has been hammered too deeply into the ground! No doubt one of the whistle-blowers leaving subtle clues that only an open-minded truth-seeker like me would be able to spot. Neither of the posts is casting a shadow - maybe they were airbrushed by darkroom whistle-blowers? TOO FUNNY! B)

There are plenty of rocks in the foreground, but I don't see any in the background. This is actually proof that they sometimes used a painting as a backdrop, or greenscreen technology to fake Egypt.

Anyone who can't see that this is obviously proof of a faked Egypt is a blind, lying disinformation agent. Egyptologists are too scared of losing their credibility to come forward and admit Egypt is actually fake. Anyone who "pretends" to have been to Egypt is a lying fool, just like your brother and his wife. You do know that the Government has secretly been faking the tan of their Egyptian Consulate employees in "MI5 sun-booths"? That's common knowledge.

bent-pyramid-c-becklectic-450.jpg

Further proof that they faked Egypt. The most famous pyra-NOTS are the ones that supposedly have been in place at Giza for the last 6,000 years. Can someone please explain how the small Sphinx was replaced with a much larger Sphinx in these two pictures? Whistleblowers? Well, the Sphinx was of course a MYTHical creature, and this BIG Sphinx is proof that Egypt is ONE BIG MYTH!!! Anyone who disagrees is blowing hot air out of their Sphinx-ter! B)

Giza_jpg.jpg

ARCH-0-3c-EGYPT-Giza-Anonymous-TheGreatSphinx-2530BC.jpg

Why would they fake Egypt? For the same reason they faked Canada - so we in the developed world could feel superior. The Government could use this as a form of mass mind-control. I mean, who wouldn't feel superior to a nation that can't build vertical walls, lives on a diet of sheeps eyeballs, and whose main mode of transport is the spitting camel?

As usual I expect to hear nothing but insults and character assassinations from those who are too blind to acknowledge the painful truth.

Edited by Dave Greer

I say with confidence. No-one from my family has ever visited Egypt. (although plans to go next year are well advanced)

Steve, obviously it's impossible for anyone from your family to go or have gone to Egypt or anywhere sunnier than northern Europe. The sun is just too intense. I believe your sister-in-law didn't really want to go along with the ruse and thus took several obviously fake photos to 'blow the whistle' on her husband.

My advice is that you visit your bother's home on false pretenses and corner him and his wife with a video camera and try to get them to swear on the bible they really went. If either one of them refuses its because they never went, if they accept it proves that they are liars!

As for Yarmouth and Blackpool, I have never heard of them before but based on your and Gary's ringing endosements I'm packing my bags, I'm sure the dreary beaches of Brazil can't hold a candle to'em

Guest Stephen Turner

Dave, two questions. 1, Just whose airforce did Israel destroy during the six day War, 2, Where do the illuminatti fit into all this. PS, I have long suspected my Brother of being attached to MI6 in some way.

Len, They are both Atheists, I could get them to swear on a copy of the Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire though. Yarmouth is wonderful at this time of year, precipitation only 50% of daylight hours, gets worse after dark obviously.

Dave, two questions. 1, Just whose airforce did Israel destroy during the six day War, 2, Where do the illuminatti fit into all this. PS, I have long suspected my Brother of being attached to MI6 in some way.

Six day war! Give me a break! Stephen, you really mustn't believe everything they spoonfeed you on the Nine O'Clock News.

Everyone KNOWS that wars last for YEARS, not DAYS!

Hundred Years war - 100 years (obviously!)

World War I - 4 years

World War II - 6 years

Vietnam War - 15 years

Korean War - several years

War on Terror - forever

Do you see any other wars lasting 6 days! It was a SCAM, a propaganda coup by Mossad. They needed to ensure they received increased funding for the Military Industrial Complex, so pretended to have a war against a fictitious Egypt. The could only pretend for 6 days becasue they aren't allowed to pretend to fight on a Sabbath, but that's all they needed - remember that unlike me, the public are gullible and quite easily fooled - just like we were over Iraqi WOMD and the "40 minutes from destruction" disinformation story.

Oh yes, the Illuminati are right at the heart of this. Who do you think is controlling MI6, Mossad, the Queen? Great Bloody Yarmouth Borough Council? I don't think so!

And for those of you who still doubt the Egypto-Canadian conspiracy, why have they started building pyramids in CANADA??!?!?!?! Simple - noone lives there except for the occasional moose, so noone will see the huge sets they used to fake the Egyptian pyra-NOTS! As anyone knows, snow has the texture of sand in photos, they just need to colourise it yellow, which they could have done either in Photoshop or (more naturally) with the aid of a couple of hundred well-watered whistle blowers.

canada_bc_pyramid.jpg

More PROOF. These two photos that are TOP CLASSIFIED are allegedly pictures of a sunset taken in Egypt. This is actually evidence of the Military Industrial Complex testing the satellite-beam weapon they used to destroy WTC1 and 2 on 911.

Here we can see the side of the pyra-not exploding as the space-laser hits.

Sunset-Over-Pyramid-Giza-Egypt-Photographic-Print-C12079588.jpeg

A few moments later, the pyra-not is reduced to rubble. We can clearly see the blast-wave in this photo, spreading out from the epicentre. There even appears to be a huge drop of molten metal oozing out - but wait, the pyra-nots are supposed to be chiselled out of sandstone! Thermate anyone? :ice

sunset.jpg

Edited by Dave Greer

I demand reference numbers for these photographs.

Personal insults and character assassinations will be ignored.

I demand reference numbers for these photographs.

Personal insults and character assassinations will be ignored.

John-

Not only are you insinuating that Dave is hiding something but you have forgotten the basic credo of hoax photo analysis:

The photographs are FAKED.

Therefore the file numbers identifying them are FAKED.

Therefore the "official documentation" supporting the photos is FAKED.

Therefore FILE NUMBERS AND DOCUMENTATION ARE IRRELEVANT TO

WHAT IS SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS.

That has always made sense to me... :D