The Education Forum

My Brother never went to Egypt.

Guest Stephen Turner

You guys coulda been comedy writers for Seinfeld...and he'd still be on the air.

At least comedy writers contribute to the good of society. You guys are pitiful

parasites obstructing the search for historical truth by defending criminal malfeasance.

Jack

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack ... All these guys know how to do is to character assassinate people they fear and make fun of what frightens them the most ...The idea that one of their most treasured beliefs could very well be nothing but one giant lie for mankind .

Their posts aren't funny , but only pathetic in their lame attempts to try to anger and make fun of you .

I really don't understand why you continue to post here ... Even the forum owner enjoys ridiculing you and your work ...

I only came back to this forum to grab Greer 's spotlight gif for my new YouTube video ... and I have something I want to post in the next couple of days .. but then I am outta here for good .

You should do the same and go post where people appreciate you and your work of exposing the faked Apollo photography ... Why stay here to get stomped on by these dishonest , game playing jerks ? ... It's just not worth the bother my friend .

Jack ... All these guys know how to do is to character assassinate people they fear and make fun of what frightens them the most ...The idea that one of their most treasured beliefs could very well be nothing but one giant lie for mankind .

Duane, whatever happened to that fabulous sense of humour you keep on astounding us all with? You know, those posts where you have a little dig at the astro-nots, a rib-tickle here, gentle leg-pull there?

Their posts aren't funny , but only pathetic in their lame attempts to try to anger and make fun of you .
Well maybe you realise now how easy it is to invent anomalies that take time and effort for others to debunk, or how a lack of understanding of parallax can cause photos to appear to be anomalous?
I really don't understand why you continue to post here ... Even the forum owner enjoys ridiculing you and your work ...

Hmmm... didn't see any ridicule coming from John. But don't you enjoy ridiculing each and every rebuttal to whatever you or Jack post? See my list of some of your recent "greatest hits" on the "A Very Peculiar Apollo" thread. Once again, you're guilty of exactly what you accuse others of.

I only came back to this forum to grab Greer 's spotlight gif for my new YouTube video ... and I have something I want to post in the next couple of days .. but then I am outta here for good .
Feel free to use it, but make sure you understand how big the DISC of the sun is in that image, rather than the over-exposed glare, before you use it. To do anything less would be intellectually inept.
You should do the same and go post where people appreciate you and your work of exposing the faked Apollo photography ... Why stay here to get stomped on by these dishonest , game playing jerks ? ... It's just not worth the bother my friend .

Jack, if it's plain old sycophancy you're after, there's plenty around on Youtube. If you want to understand why your analyses are wrong, best post somewhere (e.g. EF) where people are prepared to rigorously and critically examine your work, rather than blindly accept it on faith.

Guest Stephen Turner
Dave, two questions. 1, Just whose airforce did Israel destroy during the six day War, 2, Where do the illuminatti fit into all this. PS, I have long suspected my Brother of being attached to MI6 in some way.

Six day war! Give me a break! Stephen, you really mustn't believe everything they spoonfeed you on the Nine O'Clock News.

Everyone KNOWS that wars last for YEARS, not DAYS!

AN EXERCISE IN MERE HANDWAVING.

Hundred Years war - 100 years (obviously!)

World War I - 4 years

World War II - 6 years

Vietnam War - 15 years

Korean War - several years

War on Terror - forever

ARE YOU SERIOUS, YOU THINK THE HUNDRED YEAR WAR ACTUALLY LASTED A HUNDRED YEARS? ANYWAY YOUR ARGUEMENT IS A STRAWMAN, WE ARE DEBATING THE EXITANCE, OR NOT, OF EGYPT, NOT HOW LONG WARS LAST.

Do you see any other wars lasting 6 days! It was a SCAM, a propaganda coup by Mossad. They needed to ensure they received increased funding for the Military Industrial Complex, so pretended to have a war against a fictitious Egypt. The could only pretend for 6 days becasue they aren't allowed to pretend to fight on a Sabbath, but that's all they needed - remember that unlike me, the public are gullible and quite easily fooled - just like we were over Iraqi WOMD and the "40 minutes from destruction" disinformation story.

THIS IS THE KIND OF MIND-SET THAT TURNS PEOPLE AWAY FROM SERIOUS CONSPIRACIES, LIKE WHETHER MY BRO WENT TO EGYPT OR FAKED IT. I BELIEVE SIR, YOU ARE WORKING FOR A GOVERNMENT AGENCY, IN A DESPICABLE ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT MY RESEARCH.

Oh yes, the Illuminati are right at the heart of this. Who do you think is controlling MI6, Mossad, the Queen? Great Bloody Yarmouth Borough Council? I don't think so!

AND JUST HOW MUCH DO YOU REALLY KNOW ABOUT YARMOUTH BOROUGH COUNCIL, AND ITS ULTIMATE AIM?

AND JUST HOW MUCH DO YOU REALLY KNOW ABOUT YARMOUTH BOROUGH COUNCIL, AND ITS ULTIMATE AIM?

Hmmm... you've got me thinking. Maybe Yarmouth has been faked as well.

Aha! PROOF! Follow this link and click on one of the tours. Tilt the camera down to look at the wooden planks around the statue. What is printed on one of the planks? DIGITALDREAMWORLD! And bloodstains! Here's a crop with my in-depth analysis.

yarmouth.jpg

Yarmouth is obviously a digital dreamworld invented to appease the masses, by making them think they had somewhere nice to go on holiday. Obviously the Men In Black have changed all the weather forecasts to make Yarmouth quite rainy, so people won't actually want to go there.

So what does Yarmouth really look like? A quick Google Image Search reveals all:-

moblog_2e7bd1ba0c3c5.jpg

moblog_6f30e2dc9d0f3.jpg

Come on! They could have been taken anywhere! Why would someone take a close-up photo of some floorboards and claim this is proof that Yarmouth exists? I mean they even gave it a silly name, GREAT Yarmouth. GREAT BIG LIE more like, and one that I'm not falling for.

You guys coulda been comedy writers for Seinfeld...and he'd still be on the air.

parasites obstructing the search for historical truth by defending criminal malfeasance.

Jack

MODERATORS!...

If 'whiney" is considered namecalling, just exactly where does "pitiful

parasites" fall?

Hang on... are you referring to this comment?

I suspect that Stephen is involved in a leg-pull. His brother did not go to Egypt in the same way that Armstrong did not go to the moon.

Is that what you call ridicule?

Calling people "blind, lying, dishonest, game-playing, tap-dancing, disinformationist, character assassinating, slimy geeks" is ridicule. Expressing a difference of opinion isn't.

High time you learned to distinguish the two.

Guest Stephen Turner

Jack

MODERATORS!...

parasites" fall?

Agreed, Jack how about you edit the offending words from your post? This thread was only ever meant to be a bit of fun, a time out from the Apollo wars, its a shame certain parties couldnt have joined in with the spirit.

Duane - and or Jack.

Could you please do me a favour?

Direct me to the thread on this forum where you believe the 'Lunar Landing Hoax' theory is presented in its strongest form.

There have been many threads on the topic/ I don't pretend to have read them all carefully. That's why I'd like your help. Show me your case in what you consider to be its strongest form. No need to repeat the arguments - just direct me to what already exists.

In an earlier post on this thread, I suggested that at least some of the people promoting the lunar hoax theory may have a dark agenda. I'd like to make it clear that I do not consider that to be the case for all who promote the theory.

I also retain an open mind... but I don't come to new beliefs lightly.

Coming to the view that the official version of 9-11 was a gigantic hoax was not easy for me. It hurt. I needed very strong evidence to come round to that view - and believe I encountered it.

I do not - to date - have anything close to the same feeling regarding the 'evidence' I've seen that the lunar landings were hoaxed.

Edited by Sid Walker

Jack

MODERATORS!...

parasites" fall?

Agreed, Jack how about you edit the offending words from your post? This thread was only ever meant to be a bit of fun, a time out from the Apollo wars, its a shame certain parties couldnt have joined in with the spirit.

DISAGREED! The entire premise of the thread was TO RIDICULE THOSE WHO

DISAGREE WITH OFFICIAL STORIES.

Jack

Duane - and or Jack.

Could you please do me a favour?

Direct me to the thread on this forum where you believe the 'Lunar Landing Hoax' theory is presented in its strongest form.

There have been many threads on the topic/ I don't pretend to have read them all carefully. That's why I'd like your help. Show me your case in what you consider to be its strongest form. No need to repeat the arguments - just direct me to what already exists.

In an earlier post on this thread, I suggested that at least some of the people promoting the lunar hoax theory may have a dark agenda. I'd like to make it clear that I do not consider that to be the case for all who promote the theory.

I also retain an open mind... but I don't come to new beliefs lightly.

Coming to the view that the official version of 9-11 was a gigantic hoax was not easy for me. It hurt. I needed very strong evidence to come round to that view - and believe I encountered it.

I do not - to date - have anything close to the same feeling regarding the 'evidence' I've seen that the lunar landings were hoaxed.

Sid...the studies which the "Bad Astronomy" guys castigate do not exist on

this forum, but on a website called Aulis.com.

I have posted links to it, and it is those studies they ridicule me about.

Apparently you have not visited the links I post. I suggest to learn the

truth about Apollo you go to:

http://www.aulis.com/skeleton.html

http://www.aulis.com/jackstudies_index1.html

http://www.aulis.com/exposing_apollo1.htm

http://www.aulis.com/exposing_apollo2.htm

and other pages you can navigate to from these.

All these Bad Astronomy guys do is ridicule. They will not directly

address ANY of the issues. They are obligated to prove that EVERY

study is mistaken, not just one or two. That is why they ridicule

instead of addressing the fakery presented.

I do not have any agenda. All I do is follow the evidence. In 911

there is AMPLE EVIDENCE that the official story is false. In Apollo

there is AMPLE EVIDENCE that the official story is false.

Thanks for your interest.

Jack

All these Bad Astronomy guys do is ridicule. They will not directly address ANY of the issues. They are obligated to prove that EVERY study is mistaken, not just one or two. That is why they ridicule instead of addressing the fakery presented.

Sid,

May I suggest that as you read Jack's studies, you concurrently read my rebttals to his claims.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5911

See if you think I address the issues or not.

EDITED TO ADD

Speaking of addressing (avoiding?) the issues, will Jack or Duane ever answer this request?

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=103946

Edited by Evan Burton

Guest Stephen Turner

AS REGARDS DAVE'S CLAIM THAT EGYPT DOESNT EXIST, TAKE A LOOK AT THIS....

This is the uncropped, high res copy that Dave should have used, it shows three pyramids, obviously real, with no "shaved" sides, and guess what, sand that looks like sand. Unless of course this is Gt Yarmouth beach.

All these Bad Astronomy guys do is ridicule. They will not directly address ANY of the issues. They are obligated to prove that EVERY study is mistaken, not just one or two. That is why they ridicule instead of addressing the fakery presented.

Sid,

May I suggest that as you read Jack's studies, you concurrently read my rebttals to his claims.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5911

See if you think I address the issues or not.

EDITED TO ADD

Speaking of addressing (avoiding?) the issues, will Jack or Duane ever answer this request?

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=103946

Jack falsely claims “All these Bad Astronomy guys do is ridicule. They will not directly address ANY of the issues. They are obligated to prove that EVERY study is mistaken, not just one or two. That is why they ridicule instead of addressing the fakery presented” . A careful perusal of the threads Evan linked to will show the falsity of that statement

He also says that he admits error makes corrections when shown to be wrong another untruth. As a careful perusal of those threads will also show. Unfortunately much of the debate is hard to follow for people who know little about Apollo and photography. But there is one easy to follow example of Jack being totally wrong, his claim that a flagpole cast no shadow. Note that he never replied nor corrected the study which is still on Aulis.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=7761

Jack makes all sorts of false claims, he said that the Apollo landings were faked then angrily called Evan a xxxx for accurately quoting his position that the landings were faked.

AS REGARDS DAVE'S CLAIM THAT EGYPT DOESNT EXIST, TAKE A LOOK AT THIS....

This is the uncropped, high res copy that Dave should have used, it shows three pyramids, obviously real, with no "shaved" sides, and guess what, sand that looks like sand. Unless of course this is Gt Yarmouth beach.

I'm getting sick of you and your twisted mind games. You think this is really a photo taken in Egypt? It actually helps to prove my case beyond any doubt.

giza_01.jpg

Stay tuned truth-seekers for evidence implicating the Irish in this whole sorry debacle.