• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Glover, have you seen this video?

Did anyone see this video before they took it off the internet? - BK

Video: JFK Murder Conspiracy Revealed By Folk Singer Phil Ochs

4th November 2008

This video has been removed by the user.

JFK Conspiracy Revealed By Legendary Folk Singer Witness Phil Ochs

http://webcache.goog...n&ct=clnk&gl=us

Stephen Sindoni releases a You Tube video entitled "JFK Conspiracy Revealed By Eye Witness Phil Ochs". The amazing video uncovers possible evidence of a conspiracy involving George Herbert Walker Bush.

PRLog (Press Release)Oct 31, 2008 – Legendary folk singer Phil Ochs was told to get a haircut and go to Dallas Texas to observe the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Phil Ochs can be seen standing in front of the Dal-Tex building. A secret faction in the government planned to frame musicians, blacks, Cubans, and communists to fool the public. The secret faction was headed by former President George Herbert Walker Bush.

The Dal-Tex Building is a seven story office building located at 501 Elm Street in downtown Dallas, Texas (USA). Its location, within Dealey Plaza and it being across the street, adjacent to the Texas School Book Depository, has made it famous and put it at the center of several conspiracy theories concerning the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

The Dal-Tex Building, sometimes called the Dallas-Textiles Building, the Dal-Tex Market Building, or the Dal-Tex Mart Building, was a center of the textile business in Dallas. Abraham Zapruder, who shot the famous Zapruder film, had his offices in the Dal-Tex Building.

The building has been cited as a possible location of a second gunman. This video provides conclusive evidence to support this theory. There is a second You Tube video entitled"Texas School Book Depository" which will back up my claim. In the TSBD video (at the 1 minute and 26 second mark) you will see Phil Ochs watching the assassination of JFK.

There were witnesses who claimed to have seen two men on the 6Th floor of the TSBD building shortly before the shooting. One of the men was said to be black. The witnesses were right.! The Warren Commission's report must be over ruled. America it is time to wake up! Demand a new investigation!

Stephen Sindoni is an investigative writer and reporter. He has been a guest on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory, The Suzanne Northrop Show, and Odyssey Radio with Mike Schultz

Edited by William Kelly

Yes Bill, I never met Steve Sidoni and he emailed me about Phil Ochs who was a new subject for him a few years ago after he said his friend told him to look into Phil.

I sent him the Dealey photos of Phil and lots of my story info and then he did his own story and found the History Channel segment from "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" I got the still frames from. I got mad because he goes way off on side conspiracies that where too much even for me, like when he told me that Phil was sending him messages and that he was psychic... anyway his latest video was that bin laden and Obama are the same person... and he was not kidding. He complains that the Feds are harassing him and following him, FBI, Black choppers and all but I had to tell him that they might be now as he seems to go way out there.

I tried to get him to think about his credibility, but he must really believe all of what he says... and most folks must think what I say is way out there too.

He is a good writer and his girlfriend somehow found the only photo of the Hollywood Hootenanny tour I have seen and it shows a few of us singers playing somewhere probably a college in the South with Gypsy Boots...without the Hairy Hoots in that photo.

I wonder what you and others think of this video on the doctoring of the Zapruder film?

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/385.html

4th November 2008

Stephen Sindoni releases a You Tube video entitled "JFK Conspiracy Revealed By Eye Witness Phil Ochs". The amazing video uncovers possible evidence of a conspiracy involving George Herbert Walker Bush.

PRLog (Press Release)Oct 31, 2008 – Legendary folk singer Phil Ochs was told to get a haircut and go to Dallas Texas to observe the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Phil Ochs can be seen standing in front of the Dal-Tex building. A secret faction in the government planned to frame musicians, blacks, Cubans, and communists to fool the public. The secret faction was headed by former President George Herbert Walker Bush.

The Dal-Tex Building is a seven story office building located at 501 Elm Street in downtown Dallas, Texas (USA). Its location, within Dealey Plaza and it being across the street, adjacent to the Texas School Book Depository, has made it famous and put it at the center of several conspiracy theories concerning the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

The Dal-Tex Building, sometimes called the Dallas-Textiles Building, the Dal-Tex Market Building, or the Dal-Tex Mart Building, was a center of the textile business in Dallas. Abraham Zapruder, who shot the famous Zapruder film, had his offices in the Dal-Tex Building.

The building has been cited as a possible location of a second gunman. This video provides conclusive evidence to support this theory. There is a second You Tube video entitled"Texas School Book Depository" which will back up my claim. In the TSBD video (at the 1 minute and 26 second mark) you will see Phil Ochs watching the assassination of JFK.

There were witnesses who claimed to have seen two men on the 6Th floor of the TSBD building shortly before the shooting. One of the men was said to be black. The witnesses were right.! The Warren Commission's report must be over ruled. America it is time to wake up! Demand a new investigation!

Stephen Sindoni is an investigative writer and reporter. He has been a guest on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory, The Suzanne Northrop Show, and Odyssey Radio with Mike Schultz

Edited by Jim Glover

Yes Bill, I never met Steve Sidoni and he emailed me about Phil Ochs who was a new subject for him a few years ago after he said his friend told him to look into Phil.

I sent him the Dealey photos of Phil and lots of my story info and then he did his own story and found the History Channel segment from "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" I got the still frames from. I got mad because he goes way off on side conspiracies that where too much even for me, like when he told me that Phil was sending him messages and that he was psychic... anyway his latest video was that bin laden and Obama are the same person... and he was not kidding. He complains that the Feds are harassing him and following him, FBI, Black choppers and all but I had to tell him that they might be now as he seems to go way out there.

I tried to get him to think about his credibility, but he must really believe all of what he says... and most folks must think what I say is way out there too.

He is a good writer and his girlfriend somehow found the only photo of the Hollywood Hootenanny tour I have seen and it shows a few of us singers playing somewhere probably a college in the South with Gypsy Boots...without the Hairy Hoots in that photo.

I wonder what you and others think of this video on the doctoring of the Zapruder film?

http://www.brasschec...m/page/385.html

Thanks Jim,

will check out the Z-film clip.

Did you see the video that Sindoni put out?

Is there a videotape of Phil talking about the assassination,

maybe as an intro to a song?

BK

4th November 2008

Yes, I saw his video he probably has a lot of them still up.

Someone sent me a rare tape of Phil's set in Chicago. I was there also with Bob Gibson and Arlo.

We joined him on a song or two.

I probably have the tape stashed away somewhere but it would take me a while to dig it up and I don't want to do that now but it was at the Quiet Knight in Chicago where we were shootin pool in the back room after the first set with Phil and me playing Arlo and Bob Gibson.... I started in on Phil about sayin somethin about JFK and we talked a bit and he said to just stick around for his second set.... He said some general stuff, He may have told the story about goin to England and I was let down that he didn't get into anything heavy, but it wasn't until I listened to that tape a few years ago that I realized that was the only version of "One Way ticket home" where he does not sing about or name Elvis but "The golden Idol is the King and I was at his crowning", and it hit me that was Crucifixion from his view in Dallas and was his way of giving me a clue to his story in song so as to be safe.

He even hints in Crucifixion "You know I predicted it, I knew he had to fall... how did it happen I hope his suffering was small, tell me every detail I've got to know it all and do you have a picture of the pain?".

"Dance Dance Dance, teach us to be true" ....

http://www.brasschec...m/page/385.html

Thanks Jim,

will check out the Z-film clip.

Did you see the video that Sindoni put out?

Is there a videotape of Phil talking about the assassination,

maybe as an intro to a song?

BK

4th November 2008

Edited by Jim Glover

• 1 month later...

Phil Ochs' "Draft Dodger Rag"

http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/ochs-phil/draft-dodger-rag-11443.html

Oh, I'm just a typical American boy from a typical American town

I believe in God and Senator Dodd and a-keepin' old Castro down

And when it came my time to serve I knew "better dead than red"

But when I got to my old draft board, buddy, this is what I said:

CHORUS

Sarge, I'm only eighteen, I got a ruptured spleen

And I always carry a purse

I got eyes like a bat, and my feet are flat, and my asthma's getting worse

Yes, think of my career, my sweetheart dear, and my poor old invalid aunt

Besides, I ain't no fool, I'm a-goin' to school

And I'm working in a DEE-fense plant

I've got a dislocated disc and a wracked up back

I'm allergic to flowers and bugs

And when the bombshell hits, I get epileptic fits

And I'm addicted to a thousand drugs

I got the weakness woes, I can't touch my toes

I can hardly reach my knees

And if the enemy came close to me

I'd probably start to sneeze

I'm only eighteen, I got a ruptured spleen

Ooh, I hate Chou En Lai, and I hope he dies,

Onething you gotta see

That someone's gotta go over there

And that someone isn't me

So I wish you well, Sarge, give 'em Hell!

Kill me a thousand or so

And if you ever get a war without blood and gore

I'll be the first to go

Yes, I'm only eighteen, I got a ruptured spleen

Great song, Bill.

I still get requests for Draft Dodger Rag and singing about it sure helped me resist the war with humor.

Hi Jim,

Yea, "I believe in God and Senator Dodd....."

Well, not in Senator Dodd anymore.

Did you know he was the first Senator after Joe McCarthy to be censored by the Senate for using campaign contributions for his own use?

Did you know he held hearings with the Juvenile Delinquency Subcommittee on banning mail order pistols and targeted the outfit Seaport Traiders,

when Oswald ordered his pistol from them?

Did you know, according to the late GMEvica, that Dodd ordered a Mannlicher-Carcano rifle?

Did you know that under the Senate Internal Security Subcommittee Dodd investigated the FPCC in the summer of '63?

Did you know that Dodd had a renegade staff member who got arrested in Mexico?

Did you know his son Chris was instrumental in the HSCA?

I think Phil said a lot more in his songs than we have given him credit for.

And Jim,

You want to sing on the Grassy Knoll on 11/22/10?

Bill Kelly

I did not know much about Senator Dodd.

Did you know that Phil was working with the FPCC when he told me he was workin with National Security to find out about the plot to kill JFK?

The FBI were the bad guys he told me and when I asked him "who in National security, the CIA?" he said something about "Kinda" but I remember the word "domestic". Last night, I read in Weberman's book that the assassins were in the "Domestic Operations Division".

I wonder if their records are still around ...Probably destroyed long ago.

Yes Phil has more clues in his songs... he told me in LA, after talking with Weberman ( it was him that picked me up at the airport) that his Billy Sol Estes song was a clue too and he wrote it before Dallas... I was even singin it in Florida on or near an Island in the Keys (Stock Island) only a few days before Dallas and I found a few years ago this was an arms smuggling point for the CIA guys.

Did you know that Oswald told his lover that they were gonna kill JFK and he could not stop it because they would kill his family?

He also told her to remember the name "Billy Sol" because that was the clue to the plot.

Maybe I will come to Dallas again, if I won't get shot.

I finally found the eye witness, Oswalds lover who came from Bradenton about 40 miles from where I live now and her story is the only one I have heard that makes sense and fits with everything I witnessed and was told.

Check out the love affair videos http://hubpages.com/hub/John_F_Kennedy_Assassination_What_Really_Happened

• 1 month later...

Jim,

Did you notice the reference to Phil Ochs in Gary O'Brien's new book Oswald's Politics.

I quote the pertinent paragraph in my review.

p. 128

"Captain Fritz questioned him and said the President had been killed, Oswald, according to Fritz, replied, 'people will forget that within a few days and there would be another president.' Oswald felt the State was so unfeeling that grief for its fallen leader would be short-lived. He could not have been more wrong. 'A man so-filled with life even Death was caught off guard,' as the folk-singer Phil Ochs described JFK, and when he died, will never be forgotten."

' The FBI were the bad guys he told me and when I asked him "who in National security, the CIA?" he said something about "Kinda" but I remember the word "domestic". Last night, I read in Weberman's book that the assassins were in the "Domestic Operations Division." '

FBI Division Five?

Edited by David Andrews

http://educationforu...indpost&p=45529 (nov 2005)

'' "Although the practice of lynching had existed since before slavery, it gained momentum during Reconstruction, when viable black towns sprang up across the South and African Americans began to make political and economic inroads by registering to vote, establishing businesses and running for public office. Many whites -- landowners and poor whites -- felt threatened by this rise in black prominence."

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...indpost&p=39605

After a short time of the series of student questions on a range of issues I looked at what topics appeared to be the ones of greatest interest:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...indpost&p=42150

I have often noted that so called 'hip pocket issues' can take precedence over some more cerebral ideological consideration. Often it seems that when 'larger' issues are addressed there is an element of selfinterest there as well.

With these considerations in mind I think it not unreasonable to say "domestic issues are more likely to have been a motivator for the assassination of Kennedy." And of these issues, that which presented the greatest change in circumstance for the greatest number of people in the part of USA where Kennedy was assassinated was Civil Rights. And of this broad spectrum; desegregation, voting rights, education and control over place of residence and employment were the prime destabilisers.

The Oxford insurrection and the Mississippi Sovereignty Commission and the people involved have direct ties to persons of interest in the Cuba, Mob, FBI theatre.

Only in the last few years and even in the last few months, promising avenues for research are opening up. Old Civil Rights cases, files, testimonies etc are being focussed upon.

It would be amiss of the research community to not take advantage of these opportunities now presented. Therein, irrespective of personal theory favourites, may very well lie some pieces in the puzzle.''

Further it is important in a global viewpoint to recognise that the conditions of Blacks in the South were only then beginning to be known.

This is the very attack the US in a confrontation cannot ignore. It was THE avenue that couldn't be foisted onto some nefarious grouping but hit at the heart of US domestic authority and therefore THE avenue of Socialism into the US.

Within the domestic groupings were stone cold killers. Lumpen if you will who, through a middle man, could be activated and that could not be traced to the higher strata and be dependent on for silence : the militant right. (this ties in with Oswalds sympathy for the Minutemen)

As a domestic issue all the elements including many perps to point a finger at will do rather than anything that could trigger a civil war in the US where the socialists would have a considerable moral authority.

the other issues were being dealt with and being ''outside'' (in the realm of the CIA, or outlaw elements in the US like the Mafia, ie not me, I can sleep at night knowing that it was some alien grouping that killed JFK.

Some foreign element, like the NAZI riddled West German gocernment already had ties to these groupings dating back to the Isolationists, the German Bundists and the KKK alliance. One of these, head of German security, KriminalRat Ewald Peters was trained in the US and was in the US before the assassination, and after when visiting LBJ on his ranch in dec '63, (suicided after unmasked by East German NAZI hunters shortly after), when LBJ practically ordered Chancellor Erhardt to help free up more resources to use in Indo China by acting more in South-Latin America.

I guess that basically sums up my view on this. At this point I can only repeat it. Hopefully for the last time (getting sick of it)

edit typos corrections

Edited by John Dolva

I did not know that and thanks for showing that, Bill.

Phil would be the last person in the world to forget about JFK.

He knew too much and gave as many hints as he thought he could get away with but he and I both knew that we could be killed like others were.

Oswald also knew more than he could say because they threatened to kill his family according to his lover, Judith Baker.

They also threatened her too, of course.

Her story for me clears up the whole Oswald mystery.

I can now imagine Oswald being told to not be seen anywhere outside during the hit where he could be phtographed and was why he was eating lunch in the lunch room during the shooting.

I did not know that and thanks for showing that, Bill.

Phil would be the last person in the world to forget about JFK.

He knew too much and gave as many hints as he thought he could get away with but he and I both knew that we could be killed like others were.

Oswald also knew more than he could say because they threatened to kill his family according to his lover, Judith Baker.

They also threatened her too, of course.

Her story for me clears up the whole Oswald mystery.

I can now imagine Oswald being told to not be seen anywhere outside during the hit where he could be phtographed and was why he was eating lunch in the lunch room during the shooting.

Jim,

Did you notice the reference to Phil Ochs in Gary O'Brien's new book Oswald's Politics.

I quote the pertinent paragraph in my review.

p. 128

"Captain Fritz questioned him and said the President had been killed, Oswald, according to Fritz, replied, 'people will forget that within a few days and there would be another president.' Oswald felt the State was so unfeeling that grief for its fallen leader would be short-lived. He could not have been more wrong. 'A man so-filled with life even Death was caught off guard,' as the folk-singer Phil Ochs described JFK, and when he died, will never be forgotten."