The Education Forum

Biography: Carol Dunning

I am 46 years old and living in Florida. I am in the accounting industry. I became interested in the JFK assassination after visiting Dealy Plaza two years ago on vacation, and while there speaking with a gentlemen who had watched the assassination from across the street from the TSBD as a child. I then read Rush to Judgment and have since been reading books and various websites relating to the assassination.

• 4 weeks later...
I am 46 years old and living in Florida. I am in the accounting industry. I became interested in the JFK assassination after visiting Dealy Plaza two years ago on vacation, and while there speaking with a gentlemen who had watched the assassination from across the street from the TSBD as a child. I then read Rush to Judgment and have since been reading books and various websites relating to the assassination.

Hi Carol,

Glad to see you on board. I am always happy to see "new converts" to the JFK case. It was very nice to hear from you inspiring to hear that you are reading so much on this subject.

Dawn