The Education Forum
  • Announcements

• Evan Burton

OPEN REGISTRATION BY EMAIL ONLY !!! PLEASE CLICK ON THIS TITLE FOR INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION!:   06/03/2017

We have 5 requirements for registration: 1.Sign up with your real name. (This will be your Username) 2.A valid email address 3.Your agreement to the Terms of Use, seen here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21403. 4. Your photo for use as an avatar  5.. A brief biography. We will post these for you, and send you your password. We cannot approve membership until we receive these. If you are interested, please send an email to: edforumbusiness@outlook.com We look forward to having you as a part of the Forum! Sincerely, The Education Forum Team
Sign in to follow this  
John Dolva

GO

Norman I hope you didn't take that as provocative. I was expressing my delight that you see a way of not GO'ing in our long running game. I'm a student too.

edit add: if anyone wants to take me on in the second game, go for it.

edit typo

Edited by John Dolva

Hi John. I certainly didn't take that as provocative. In any case having an opponent whose been fluffing around since 2nd March 2009 without making a move is somewhat provocative in itself! Anyway, here goes: B: G 14

Norman, are you in agreement that this (with my next move > I - 16 ) is the current state of play?

W - I 17

W - J 18

updated post 57

Edited by John Dolva

W - C 15

W - C 16

Edited by John Dolva

W - D 17

Edited by John Dolva