The Education Forum

"Jefferson Davis Tippitt"

Peter,

When Ruby was being 'questioned' by Warren et al. They asked him if he knew a DPD man named Tippit. Ruby's reply was very odd, indeed. He said, "there was three Tippits on the force", but that he knew only one and didn't think he knew the murdered one. The WC did NOT follow up on this confusing statement. Jim Marrs claims he has researched and there was but ONE Tippit on the force, although I've heard (and don't remember where) that there might have been another. Can anyone clarify this mystery point?

The Tippit that Jack knew was named G.M. Tippit.

He was a Detective in the Special Service Bureau.

He and Jack met during Jack's Silver Spur days.

He genuinely liked Jack.

Steve Thomas

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter,
When Ruby was being 'questioned' by Warren et al. They asked him if he knew a DPD man named Tippit. Ruby's reply was very odd, indeed. He said, "there was three Tippits on the force", but that he knew only one and didn't think he knew the murdered one. The WC did NOT follow up on this confusing statement. Jim Marrs claims he has researched and there was but ONE Tippit on the force, although I've heard (and don't remember where) that there might have been another. Can anyone clarify this mystery point?

The Tippit that Jack knew was named G.M. Tippit.

He was a Detective in the Special Service Bureau.

He and Jack met during Jack's Silver Spur days.

He genuinely liked Jack.

Steve Thomas

Steve,

Yes you are correct, I had forgotten all about him.

Interesting to note that late in Gayle M. Tippit's career, he was the project director behind the DPD securing a $400,000 grant from the Texas Criminal Justice Council to replace their old Bell helicopters with the new (at the time) turbine powered models.

James

You are entitled to believe that, Charlie, like many do.

I am more influenced by the work of John Armstrong

in the Tippit matter.

Two key unresolved matters are the THROWDOWN WALLET

and the AUTOMATIC SHELL CASINGS....both indicating

a framing of Hidell by someone other than Tippit or LHO.

If Hidell was framed...SOMEONE ELSE KILLED TIPPIT.

I believe that Tippit and Roscoe White were co-participants

in some covert operation in Oak Cliff regarding Oswald. I am

not convinced that LHO even had a revolver. If he did not

own Hidell's MC rifle, why do we think he owned Hidell's

pistol? No bullets for rifle or pistol were found in ANY of

his residences. If LHO was NOT Hidell, case closed.

Jack

I read Harvey and Lee by John Armstrong. I believe Armstrong's view, which has Tippit mistaking Lee Oswald for Harvey. Lee shot Tippit before Tippit could shoot him. I believe Tippit was out to kill Harvey, as another cop failed to shoot him in the TSBD, due to witnesses.

Wasn't Tippit "Badge Man"?

Kathy

AND DALE, DID BUGLIOSI JUST PLAGERIZE YOUR BOOK OR DID HE PAY YOU TO BE ONE OF THE GHOSTWRITERS?

WILLIAM "BILL" KELLY (BK of the Jersey Pines).

Bugliosi actually exposes some of the fraud in Dale Myer's inflated self-aggrandising and highly malicious "book". Don't these frauds realize that inflated six-pound tomes full of irrelevant bull###T only fool the New York Times?

James,

Yes you are correct, I had forgotten all about him.

Interesting to note that late in Gayle M. Tippit's career, he was the project director behind the DPD securing a $400,000 grant from the Texas Criminal Justice Council to replace their old Bell helicopters with the new (at the time) turbine powered models.

James

He also served as the first Secretary of the Dallas Police Association.

Their organizing efforts ruffled a lot of feathers.

Steve Thomas

• 2 weeks later...
In the theatre, the "cool and collected" Oswald.... LOST IT !

Although I do now believe Oswald to be the Tippitt killer, I believe him to have been a "DUPED participant" in a plot which he believed was to merely "scare or force" President Kennedy to take certain actions which were being demanded by the "empowered hidden government".

I feel that as the nitrate tests indicated, that LHO fired a pistol but "No Rifle" on 11/22/63.

I feel that Lee was both a Patsy and a Cop Killer... but not a Presidential assassin.

Charles Black

Hi Charles,

I talked to Butch Burrows in 93, who was the usher in the Texas Theatre and he told me that the Oswald that was shot by Ruby came to the movie being driven by a Volkswagon.

He also said that police were taking a taller looking oswald out the side door as the shorter Oswald was taken out the front.

From my readings, I thought that Oswald failed the Nitrate tests...negative.

could you explain where that evidence was found?

I wonder how a test could determine if the gunpowder found on Oswald , if so, was from shooting a rifle or a Pistol?

Jim

Although I do now believe Oswald to be the Tippitt killer, I believe him to have been a "DUPED participant" in a plot which he believed was to merely "scare or force" President Kennedy to take certain actions which were being demanded by the "empowered hidden government".

I feel that as the nitrate tests indicated, that LHO fired a pistol but "No Rifle" on 11/22/63.

I feel that Lee was both a Patsy and a Cop Killer... but not a Presidential assassin.

Charles Black

Hi Charles,

I talked to Butch Burrows in 93, who was the usher in the Texas Theatre and he told me that the Oswald that was shot by Ruby came to the movie being driven by a Volkswagon.

He also said that police were taking a taller looking oswald out the side door as the shorter Oswald was taken out the front.

I wonder how a test could determine if the gunpowder found on Oswald , if so, was from shooting a rifle or a Pistol?

Jim

Charles Black

Hi Charles,

Jim

QUOTE.

"I wonder how a test could determine if the gunpowder found on Oswald , if so, was from shooting a rifle or a Pistol?"

Jim, The test showed gunpowder on Oswald's hand, but not on his cheek, therefore 'proving' a hand gun was fired, but not proving a rifle was fired. However, I belive I'm right in saying that the nitrate test was notoriously inaccurate. Denis.

Edited by Denis Pointing

Hi Fellas:

You may be interested in this quote below, from John Ritchson......

""According to the Helson and Barnes Empirical study of Gunpowder Residue Patterns, all firearm discharges produce upwards to 20% or more of gunpowder residue in the form of partially burned and unburned gunpowder particles which will be deposited on various parts of the shooter's body, mostly on the hands and face of the shooter.

This gunpowder residue can be easily lifted from the shooter by covering the affected area with hot wax that when cooled will lift the now embedded gunpowder from the shooter's body and can be physically examined, identified and quantified by microscopic examination as well as chemically tested to determine type and composition of the gunpowder, and can be forensically matched to the weapon establishing a forensic connection to the shooter.

Since such gunpowder residue is physically embedded in the skin of the shooter it cannot be easily removed by any other means including washing the effected area with with anything short of certain solvents and even then, all it requires is a single grain left behind to establish such a forensic connection.

Such a test is SOP in gunshot cases and the technology was well in place in 1963 and would have been extreamly critical with respect to Lee Oswald since he worked in a book depository which contains nitrates present as part of the paper making process. Therefore, Lee would have been covered with such nitrates which minus the above aformentioned examination would have yielded a false positive with respect to his having recently discharged a weapon.

Having fired multible shots from two different weapons as is alledged, Lee would have been literally covered with actual gunpowder embedded in his skin.

That no such test was performed or if performed proved negative is evidenced by the fact that no such report has ever been made public, and I'm fairly certain that if such a test was in fact performed and proved positive it would most certainly have been paraded to the public a long time ago.

This missing report was the first indication to me that Lee Oswald was not the lone nut assassin that he was made out to be and is what started me on the road to investigating all of the evidence against him, upon which I determined that Lee Harvey Oswald was most probably innocent of the murder of Jack Kennedy and was in fact set-up as the proverbial patsy to cover-up the real conspiracy. ""

B........

Hi Fellas:

You may be interested in this quote below, from John Ritchson......

""According to the Helson and Barnes Empirical study of Gunpowder Residue Patterns, all firearm discharges produce upwards to 20% or more of gunpowder residue in the form of partially burned and unburned gunpowder particles which will be deposited on various parts of the shooter's body, mostly on the hands and face of the shooter.

This gunpowder residue can be easily lifted from the shooter by covering the affected area with hot wax that when cooled will lift the now embedded gunpowder from the shooter's body and can be physically examined, identified and quantified by microscopic examination as well as chemically tested to determine type and composition of the gunpowder, and can be forensically matched to the weapon establishing a forensic connection to the shooter.

Since such gunpowder residue is physically embedded in the skin of the shooter it cannot be easily removed by any other means including washing the effected area with with anything short of certain solvents and even then, all it requires is a single grain left behind to establish such a forensic connection.

Such a test is SOP in gunshot cases and the technology was well in place in 1963 and would have been extreamly critical with respect to Lee Oswald since he worked in a book depository which contains nitrates present as part of the paper making process. Therefore, Lee would have been covered with such nitrates which minus the above aformentioned examination would have yielded a false positive with respect to his having recently discharged a weapon.

Having fired multible shots from two different weapons as is alledged, Lee would have been literally covered with actual gunpowder embedded in his skin.

That no such test was performed or if performed proved negative is evidenced by the fact that no such report has ever been made public, and I'm fairly certain that if such a test was in fact performed and proved positive it would most certainly have been paraded to the public a long time ago.

This missing report was the first indication to me that Lee Oswald was not the lone nut assassin that he was made out to be and is what started me on the road to investigating all of the evidence against him, upon which I determined that Lee Harvey Oswald was most probably innocent of the murder of Jack Kennedy and was in fact set-up as the proverbial patsy to cover-up the real conspiracy. ""

B........

Hi,

From the 1990 manuscript/book YROJ Connection to JFK Assassination.

All {JBS} John Birch Society members were quickly informed by special bulletin

about the death of J.D. Tippit, a Dallas police officer. Tippit was allegedly killed by

Lee H. Oswald. The case has been confused and disputed. Oswald denied the charge.

It remains unsolved and unproven. Tippit's death remains clouded in mystery.

There is no mystery about Tippit's connections. He worked week-ends in a Dallas

restaurant owned by another {JBS] member.

Another {JBS} special bulletin also stated;

"We were ready to step into that picture and ask

our members for donations for the support of

Tippit's family...but it might be harmful for us

to do so."

AND DALE, DID BUGLIOSI JUST PLAGERIZE YOUR BOOK OR DID HE PAY YOU TO BE ONE OF THE GHOSTWRITERS?

Bugliosi actually exposes some of the fraud in Dale Myer's inflated self-aggrandising and highly malicious "book". Don't these frauds realize that inflated six-pound tomes full of irrelevant bull###T only fool the New York Times?

Dale Myer's refused my offer sometime ago to discuss his book on this forum. He prefers to make his comments on his own website rather than on this forum where people can ask him awkward questions. However, Bill's postings show that Dale monitor's this forum.

Dale Myer's refused my offer sometime ago to discuss his book on this forum. He prefers to make his comments on his own website rather than on this forum where people can ask him awkward questions. However, Bill's postings show that Dale monitor's this forum.

He doesn't monitor it enough to know better than to mess with me.

BK

Hi Charles,

Jim

This is very important if true. Is he still alive? Did he tell anyone else? Please contact someone privately you trust on the Forum or another researcher who can follow this up! This could explain many many things about the entire events of 11/22/63. If he is still alive, now that your have given his name on the Forum, tell him to be carefull until his story is recorded and documented. Sincerely, Peter

Thanks Peter,

You are one of the few researchers who see missing piece...

In 93 the research community in Dallas just kiinda ignored us but we did a show about it at the Texas Theater and we got it on tape by professional engineers with the story told by Mr. Burrows....Yesssss.

I hope he is still with us.

I just called his old number but it is out of service.

I have his 93 address:

Butch and Maxine Burrows

2414 Arcady Ln

Lancaster TX 751355

So Folks, Please let me know if You find anythiing...Together we can crack this cover-up!

Jim

PS did you know that the Texas Theater was built by Howard Hughes?

All {JBS} John Birch Society members were quickly informed by special bulletin

about the death of J.D. Tippit, a Dallas police officer. Tippit was allegedly killed by

Lee H. Oswald. The case has been confused and disputed. Oswald denied the charge.

It remains unsolved and unproven. Tippit's death remains clouded in mystery.

There is no mystery about Tippit's connections. He worked week-ends in a Dallas

restaurant owned by another {JBS] member.

Another {JBS} special bulletin also stated;

"We were ready to step into that picture and ask

our members for donations for the support of

Tippit's family...but it might be harmful for us

to do so."

Phil Ochs first told me about the plot to get JFK and back at OSU we used to talk about the JBS and how they thought IKE was like a Commie.

Phil had a photo of General Walker's house with a Free Cuba like sign on the front lawn when we talked about the case in LA, 74.

Walker and Kennedy were fueding big time!

Whoever took a pot shot at Walker seems to have had two friends with em.

Phil and Sam hood in NYC thought it was some kind of breakthrough that some left winger finally showed some Balls....We assumed but since there was rumors of the JFK hit at that time, isn't it amazing how the plot really got serious after the pot shot at Walker?

Jim

Hi Charles,

Jim

This is very important if true. Is he still alive? Did he tell anyone else? Please contact someone privately you trust on the Forum or another researcher who can follow this up! This could explain many many things about the entire events of 11/22/63. If he is still alive, now that your have given his name on the Forum, tell him to be carefull until his story is recorded and documented. Sincerely, Peter

Thanks Peter,

You are one of the few researchers who see missing piece...

In 93 the research community in Dallas just kiinda ignored us but we did a show about it at the Texas Theater and we got it on tape by professional engineers with the story told by Mr. Burrows....Yesssss.

I hope he is still with us.

I just called his old number but it is out of service.

I have his 93 address:

Butch and Maxine Burrows

2414 Arcady Ln

Lancaster TX 751355

So Folks, Please let me know if You find anythiing...Together we can crack this cover-up!

Jim

PS did you know that the Texas Theater was built by Howard Hughes?

Did Mr. Burrows tell anyone about this at the time [before all the various theories about two Oswalds or Oswald look-alikes, or even two people arrested at the Texas Theatre began to be generally known or suspected?! The problem becomes one of possible contamination in later years. I am NOT accusing him...I have NO idea of his veracity and no reason to doubt it...but if he didn't tell this earlier, the question would be why? If he did, kindly enlighten us as to when, to whom, and how. Thanks.

I have no Idea who he told at the time but the double Oswald reports were off the charts for the warren Commission...they would just say everyone was mistaken but they never asked why the FBI was even investigating the double Oswalds when He was in Russia and maybe why the government got him back home so easy and ready to be set up.

this is great Psy-Ops for Allen Dulles who ordered the U2 spy flight after IKE wanted to make Peace talks....the U2 shoot down kept the cold war goin.....Now we should know who Ike was talkin about in his farwell speech.

If you are worried about possible contamination, remember the subject is full of it by the cover-up.

I can't garentee purity of anything.

We are talking about how the Masters of War keep in power....sorry to sound angry but I am not an objective observer....I was sent to observe and I was looking for answers.

This investigation is still on.

Talk to anyone you can about Butch Burrows....If you think that what a witness saw would have been fairly reported, then you have more faith in the media than I do.

I remebered reading an article, maybe the village Voice in the late 60's about a reporter who was in the alley while the cops were bringing out the taller Oswald.

When I found out that Butch was there at the time , I asked him and he showed me the side door to the alley they took him out through.

That is all I have for now,

Jim