The Education Forum

Closed-door Congressional Hearings in 1984

I was at closed-door Congressional hearings in 1984. The following testimony on the assassination of President Kennedy is from those hearings.

Colonel Pierre Finck, one of three army pathologists who performed the autopsy on President Kennedy, directly contradicted the official story of how President Kennedy’s wounds were caused.

Colonel Pierre Finck testified that there was no bullet hole in the back of President Kennedy’s neck, that there was no bullet hole in President Kennedy’s back, that there WAS a bullet hole in President Kennedy’s temple, and that the back of President Kennedy’s head was blown off. Colonel Finck also testified that he found a hematoma (pooling of blood) in President Kennedy’s neck and shoulder muscles.

He further testified that there was a wound in the front of President Kennedy’s throat, that the only possible cause for this hematoma in the neck and shoulder muscles would have been a bullet entering the front of the President’s throat, and that a bullet entering the back of the neck would not have even caused the hematoma. He testified that one of the other pathologists found a bullet in President Kennedy’s shoulder muscle, the bullet that caused the hematoma.

Under oath, Colonel Finck was asked, “Can you swear, under oath, with absolute certainty, that President Kennedy was shot twice and that both of those bullets came from the front?”

Colonel Finck’s emphatic reply was, “Yes!”

Senator Barry Goldwater, the REpublican candidate for President in 1964, testified that he was expecting President Johnson to be assassinated on October 31, 1964, as part of the plan to get him elected to the Presidency on November 3, 1964.

He also testified that he was in the CIA and that he was well acquainted with CIA officers that had been exposed as KGB officers. Three specific KGB officers that he knew were: John McCone, Director of the CIA from 1961 to 1965, Vincent Puritano, who was in charge of the CIA’s domestic operations in 1963 and 1964, and Tony Chavez, who had been the head of domestic operations from the late 1960s until 1984.

Goldwater testified that after President Kennedy was assassinated, his CIA colleagues, the KGB officers who had been exposed, made him aware of the fact that they had arranged it, and he testified that they had hinted earlier in 1963 that President Kennedy might be assassinated.

Glen King, a Dallas Police Captain when Oswald was killed, testified that he was being handled by the CIA and that when FBI warnings about a plan to kill Oswald came in on November 24th, he was worried that they might interfere with what the CIA was planning, although he did testify that he had no knowledge of the fact that they were planning on killing Oswald. Glen King went on to work for the International Association of Chiefs of Police in Arlington, VA, after leaving the Dallas Police in 1969, and then he was appointed Chief of Police in Dallas after the House Assassinations Committee disbanded. He testified that his work at the IACP and his eventual appointment as Chief of Police in Dallas, Texas, was a direct result of CIA machinations.

Gerald Ford, the only member of the Commission who was still alive in 1984, testified that the CIA had supplied ample information to the Warren Commission that clearly showed that Cubans had assassinated President Kennedy, and he testified that the Warren Commission was instructed to cover up the information about Cubans, pursuant to President Johnson’s warning that if Cubans were involved, “it might even get us into a war, a nuclear war.” The Warren Commission was so sure that Cubans had assassinated Kennedy, that Ford actually swore under oath that Cubans had done it, after which I informed him that the information on Cubans was manufactured by the CIA as part of the cover up.

Leon Jaworski, the man who spent 4 days putting an end to the Texas State Board of Inquiry that was set up to investigate the assassination of President Kennedy and who went to work for the Warren Commission after that, and who became the Special Watergate Prosecutor that forced Nixon to resign, testified that he was in the CIA.

He also testified that the CIA assumed the responsibility of the Secret Service in the 1951 legislation that Truman signed and that it is a violation of the 1947 ban on “internal security functions.”

He further testified that there are CIA officers with covers as FBI agents and police officers who are also violating the ban, and that the Central Intelligence Agency Act of 1949 and directives from the National Security Council allowed the CIA to do virtually anything that it wanted to do inside the United States.

Tony

He also testified that he was in the CIA and that he was well acquainted with CIA officers that had been exposed as KGB officers. Three specific KGB officers that he knew were: John McCone, Director of the CIA from 1961 to 1965, Vincent Puritano, who was in charge of the CIA’s domestic operations in 1963 and 1964, and Tony Chavez, who had been the head of domestic operations from the late 1960s until 1984.

I find this information very difficult to believe. How do you know this? It seems like a KGB disinformation campaign (they did it to MI5 during the 60s and 70s).

I was at the closed-door Congressional hearings in 1984. I heard the testimony with my own ears.

I detected KGB infiltration of the CIA during my initial contact with the CIA as a private citizen in 1977. I became aware of its extent over the next several years as I tried to expose it, and I also became aware of profound corruption within the CIA. Some of the CIA field agents that I interacted with filed intelligence reports about the KGB infiltration, but it did not yield any results as the KGB officers had seniority over the field agents that filed the reports. The KGB and renegade CIA officers implemented CIA operations targeting me to prevent me from exposing the infiltration and the corruption.

In 1984, Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, former CIA Director William Colby, and former Deputy Director Frank Carlucci all cooperated with me in exposing the KGB infiltration, and as such, I was at the closed-door Congressional hearings in 1984.

The operations targeting me were supposed to come to an end after that, but renegade CIA officers were intent on thriving on the corruption and it was of vital importance for them to make sure that the KGB infiltration and the corruption were never made public. As such, the operations targeting me have continued unabated, other than a few brief periods in 1984 when I got cooperation from the Reagan Administration and certain elements of the CIA.

I was at the closed-door Congressional hearings in 1984. I heard the testimony with my own ears.

I detected KGB infiltration of the CIA during my initial contact with the CIA as a private citizen in 1977. I became aware of its extent over the next several years as I tried to expose it, and I also became aware of profound corruption within the CIA. Some of the CIA field agents that I interacted with filed intelligence reports about the KGB infiltration, but it did not yield any results as the KGB officers had seniority over the field agents that filed the reports. The KGB and renegade CIA officers implemented CIA operations targeting me to prevent me from exposing the infiltration and the corruption.

In 1984, Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, former CIA Director William Colby, and former Deputy Director Frank Carlucci all cooperated with me in exposing the KGB infiltration, and as such, I was at the closed-door Congressional hearings in 1984.

The operations targeting me were supposed to come to an end after that, but renegade CIA officers were intent on thriving on the corruption and it was of vital importance for them to make sure that the KGB infiltration and the corruption were never made public. As such, the operations targeting me have continued unabated, other than a few brief periods in 1984 when I got cooperation from the Reagan Administration and certain elements of the CIA.

Mr. Frank has an interesting connection to the CIA!

Jack White <_<

Were Goldwater’s claims against McCone ever investigated?

McCone was a very wealthy man as a result of the war (his company, California Shipbuilding Company, made $44 million in wartime profits on an investment of $100,000). What motivation would he have had to be a KGB spy?

After the war McCone was Deputy to the Secretary of Defense (1948) and Under Secretary of the Air Force (1950-1951). McCone was an ardent Cold War warrior and in 1956 attacked the suggestion made by Adlai Stevenson that there should be a nuclear test ban. McCone accused American scientists of being "taken in" by Soviet propaganda and of attempting to "create fear in the minds of the uninformed that radioactive fallout from H-bomb tests endangers life." This hardly seems to be the actions of a KGB officer.

It is true that Goldwater was upset with McCone over Operation Tilt in June 1963. According to Nathaniel Wey’s book, Encounters With Communism, the CIA had told Goldwater that the information provided by the two Soviet defectors would destroy JFK’s chance of being re-elected in 1964. A press conference was already arranged to take place at Goldwater’s ranch where the Soviet defectors would tell their story that Soviet missiles were still in Cuba. However, they never arrived, and Goldwater’s chance of being elected was dashed.

Is John McCone still alive?

Mr. Frank has an interesting connection to the CIA!

Jack White ;)

Will Mr. Frank explain to us how he qualified to be at the CLOSED DOOR HEARINGS?

I keep up with JFK stuff fairly well and I do not recall Congressional hearings in 1984.

He seems to know a lot about RENEGADE CIA OFFICERS. Is he connected to the CIA? (If, so...he can't admit it, can he?)

Maybe Mr. Frank will give us more details.

Jack White B)

McCone's real name was Ligachev and his sympathies were with us. He went to prison in 1984 along with 496 other KGB officers that were in the CIA.

Please note that Goldwater testified that he was well acquainted with KGB officers that HAD been exposed already and were in prison. There was no claim to investigate. Several members of Congress who were in the CIA in violation of the Constitution were well acquainted with CIA officers who turned out to be KGB infiltrators.

The hearings were never made public, but I plan on exposing everything.

Why is it so hard to believe that the CIA had been infiltrated, that it was exposed, and never made public?

Dear dankbaar,

I did five years of research to find information tha corroborates the things I know. There are things I know that are certainly not in the public domain, such as information on the KGB infiltration that was exposed, but I do have 313 Newspaper articles that corroborate what I know.

Tony

And McCone is certainly dead. He was pretty old when he went to prison in 1984.

According to the CIA website, McCone died on 14th February 1991.

http://www.odci.gov/csi/books/dddcia/mccone.html

In 1984 McCone was director of Pacific Mutual Life Insurance, United California Bank, Standard Oil of California, and Western Corporation. No evidence he was in prison that year.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKmccone.htm

"McCone was a very wealthy man as a result of the war (his company, California Shipbuilding Company, made $44 million in wartime profits on an investment of $100,000). What motivation would he have had to be a KGB spy?"

McCone's name was Ligachev. He came to this country and assumed the identity of a deceased American. That $100,000 investment was money that was supplied to him by the NKVD, forerunner to the KGB.

He was obviously a very capable spy, as he made his way into American Society, joined the CIA, and worked his way up to being appointed to high ranking government positions.

Let's keep in mind that Kennedy was killed while McCone was CIA Director. If McCone was not involved in the conspiracy and cover up, that would mean he was an incredibly incompetent CIA Director.

Edited by Anthony Frank