The Education Forum

A.J. Weberman's Coup D'etat in America Database

I stumbled across A.J. Weberman's Coup D'etat in America Database:

http://www.ajweberman.com/coupt5.htm

I see he's posted a few times on the forum. But I don't see discussion about his website.

(Sorry if I missed it.)

It seems to have a huge amount of information. well sourced, and what I did read seems to make sense.

It would be a fantastic resource if it's well written and researched.

Has anyone read through it?

If so what do you think?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see he's posted a few times on the forum. But I don't see discussion about his website.

(Sorry if I missed it.)

It seems to have a huge amount of information. well sourced, and what I did read seems to make sense.

If so what do you think?

Weberman created a great website, filled with info. He keeps his speculation and conclusions separate from the info, for the most part, so that you don't have to think Sturgis, Hunt, or Hemming were conspirators to learn anything.

(Sorry if I missed it.)

If so what do you think?

Weberman created a great website, filled with info. He keeps his speculation and conclusions separate from the info, for the most part, so that you don't have to think Sturgis, Hunt, or Hemming were conspirators to learn anything.

I use it from time to time. Someone correct me if wrong, but it was done [well] quite some time ago, and he has not updated it with some minor newer info....but it is good solid research. As in all, never take just one person's word or analysis on anything.......people make mistakes, were fed bad information, missed important other information, or just drew the wrong conclusions. He did a hell of a lot of work on that.......! He seems not to be active anymore, as many who 'burned-out' over this.

Wasn't he forced to change his web address from coupdetatinamerica by the FBI or someone?And I recall there being bogus drug charges brought against him or a family member over this?

"Burned out" , like so many including the two professors that I am sure you are all familiar with who finished with " Say goodbye to all that" , another example of someone throwing in the towel. Their reasoning was that unless there is a governmental body listening to , and taking action on this, it is useless to continue to take time on this matter.

Edited by Peter McGuire

Thanks for the input Pat and Peter(s).

The site really is a goldmine.

But, of course, Peter I don't consider any one source the gospel.

The question itself, [A very perceptive one I would add] illustrates a weak area with regards to the research community circa 2007, and that is, with the passage of almost 44 years the first researchers [Mae Brussel, Mary Ferrell. Penn Jones Jr., et al have passed away and there are very few of their demographic around to say the least.

What I am trying to point out that in my view the almost 4 and a half decade knowledge base, for lack of a better term still exists [on paper and books and libraries] but how many of today's young researchers are intimately familiar with the FBI reports which are part of the Warren Commission Collection? Or are familiar enough with the 44 year history of very important documents?

Some of these articles are extremely important, just to cite one, which was published in Penn Jones - Forgive My Grief Vol 3 entitled "The Strange Death of Mr. Perrin or Somebody." The article dated 1-23-1969 concerns Nancy Perrin, who is consequential regarding her allegations that she attended a meeting regarding arms purchases in which there was an Army Colonel present as well as Jack Ruby, as well as mob figures. While Mrs Perrin is hard to pin down as someone telling the truth or a person whose statements cannot be given credence, is another matter but the article reveals Bill Boxley was a plant in Garrison's investigation who did considerable damage, at least in my mind, as well as Vincent Salandria and Harold Weisberg.

The article is illuminating in that due attention is given to Mr. Perrin......Robert Lee Perrin who died on 8-28-1962 allegedly of arsenic poisoning, while there was a blow to the head noted as well as empty cans of ether laying around in the room where his body was found. According to Penn Jones, several persons in Dallas had seen Robert Perrin AFTER his death in Dallas. What is very noteworthy, is that while Boxley couldn't be trusted as far as you could throw a stick, Penn Jones was present when Boxley was interviewing people in Dallas regarding the Robert Perrin/Jack Starr allegations.

An article like this is an essential read to understand the dynamics of Dallas, yet how many researchers have even heard of the story much less read it?

Back to your original question. I highly recommend AJ. Webermann's website, it is a good, informative site, and this can be ascertained by the posting of RIF #'S of de-classified documents which contain very pertinent information on a plethora of individuals, if for no other reason....

Final Note: There are more than one or two articles in the Forgive My Grief Series which focus on Nancy/Robert Perrin, Jack Starr and the Garrison investigation...One of the4 most revealing tidbits of information revealed in my mind was that eventually, Robert Perrin's last place of residence was searched in New Orleans, or somewhere near there, and the room was pretty much empty except for a short-wave radio, in & of itself, that doesent seem like much but when you consider that it is a fact that short-wave radios were standard equipment of many of the big names associated with the JFK saga, I can basically accept the premise that the one common denominator they ALL had was linkage to anti-Castro operations, conceivably used in monitoring statements being made by the political leadership in Cuba, VOA Broadcasts and even perhaps radio transmission by intelligence personnel going to and fro to Cuba.......

• 7 years later...

http://ajweberman.com/ ALERT!

THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN SEIZED!

THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN SEIZED BY THE LAW OFFICE OF GARY KURTZ TO ASSIST IN THE ENFORCEMENT OF DEFAMATION JUDGMENTS OBTAINED BY GARY KURTZ AND HIS CLIENT, STEVEN RAMBAM, AGAINST:

ALAN JULES WEBERMAN

(AKA "AJ" WEBERMAN, DANIEL BEN-TZION)

(Sorry if I missed it.)

If so what do you think?

Why does your link not work?

What A.J. Webermann has done to JVBs web-site has a name: cyber-terrorism. This man crawled out of Bob Dylans dustbin to poison the JFK research community...

A.J Webermann, researching:

11ru2j9.jpg

quote:

One day, Sara (Dylans wife) went outside to find AJ going through their garbage. Bob came out and told him to stay away from his family, telling him that if he messed with his wife he’d kick the xxxx out of him. A couple of days later, AJ was walking around on Elizabeth Street when all of a sudden he was attacked:
quote Webermann:
“I turn around and it’s like—Dylan. I’m thinking, ‘Can you believe this? I’m getting the crap beat out of me by Bob Dylan!’ I said, ‘Hey, man, how you doin’?’ But he keeps knocking my head against the sidewalk. He’s little, but he’s strong. He works out. I wouldn’t fight back, you know, because I knew I was wrong. He gets up, rips off my ‘Free Bob Dylan’ button and walks away. Never says a word.“

KK

Edited by Karl Kinaski

it's funny that this old thread got reawakened from its proper death and burial back in 2007 by KK - i read Robert's post and began writing a response regarding Nancy Perrin being mentioned in the UT Rambler story and Forgive My Grief, then I saw that the damn thing is eight years old!

So, DON'T rely on Weberman's research at this point...?

:)

it's funny that this old thread got reawakened from its proper death and burial back in 2007 by KK - i read Robert's post and began writing a response regarding Nancy Perrin being mentioned in the UT Rambler story and Forgive My Grief, then I saw that the damn thing is eight years old!

So, DON'T rely on Weberman's research at this point...?

:)

Glenn,

Webermann's research topics and assassination contacts are very intriguing, but he himself has a checkered history and so do some of his associates (the late Gerry Hemming for one). AJW's work is better for introducing topics, sources, and documents for further consideration than it is for establishing definitive conclusions. So it is valuable in its left-handed way.

Kenneth,

People looking for AJW on the web should Google his archived "Webermann Nodules," such as this one:

http://www.jfkassassination.net/weberman/nodule11.htm

Edited by David Andrews

right - fair enough.

oh, and yep, Hemming's name comes up on both sides of the street, it seems, huh...

Edited by Glenn Nall

I seem to recall that Hemming would make up stuff to tell Weberman, such as E. Howard Hunt escaping from the TSBD by a rope in the elevator shaft.