The Education Forum

Who was QJ/WIN

Tim Gratz

I did discuss this with John Newman who told me that his findings on the other use of the crypt are in his second new volume.  Apparently the crypt was used as a cover for one or more individuals working out of a California office in liaison work on drug smuggling.  The CIA had an interesting habit of doing such liaison with the drug enforcement agency and then essentially stealing informants for itself.  We find that in Europe and later all across Latin America.  I have not had time to pursue the exact citation in John's work myself.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 7:07 PM, Rich Pope said:

This is who my sources say QJWIN was.  Michael Mertz, who was in Dallas the day JFK was shot.

Rich,

I maintain that this supports my theory that the Dallas Radical Right killed JFK.    I suspect as many as 12 shooters, mostly from Dallas -- all volunteers with no money allowed for any shooter.

The main motivation for the shooting was therefore political and ideological.

This would attract people from all over the USA, Mexico and Europe, obviously.   There were dozens of players -- and the official CIA was in the dark.   The FBI should have been on top of it -- and I believe the FBI knew far more about it than we have currently seen revealed.

In any case -- the telling thing about Mike Mertz isn't that he was French -- but that he was ARMY.   These were the guys who tried to kill De Gaulle -- one of their OWN.

The US Radical Right has always been weighted with Ex-Military with strong political and ideological views on the right.   Birds of a feather flock together.

The Radical Right in 1963 spread from the USA through Mexico, into Europe.   The main shooters in Dallas were already selected, I say, but enthusiasts from all over the planet, when they heard the rumors from the Radical Right grapevine (mainly from blabbermouth Joseph Milteer) just had to be there.

For example, Lee Bowers saw two cars from out of Texas drive into the private County parking lot, with mud up to their door handles.   These caught his attention because he was accustomed to seeing the regulars parked there -- all County workers, especially Deputies.   This was a locked parking lot -- and the entrance was the exit.   Somebody who worked for the County had to let these cars inside.

They were mainly part of the background support.   The Dallas boys had it all under control.   The Warren Commission -- read from this perspective -- reads like a Confessional.

Best regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

John thinks its Markel.

And Markel had volunteered his services to kill Lumumba.

But then when Justin Odonnell agreed to supervise the CIA operation the whole modus operandi changed.  So Markel was not used.

Edited by James DiEugenio

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting doc. A few new crypts. WIROTH-1, another CIA agent, tries to recruit QJWIN to join assassination gang. Station says WIROTH "exceeding instructions."  WIROTH trained in small arms, demolition and "medical immunizations." Looks like they were going to use these "vials" against Lumumba. 

O'Donnell claims that when he got there, COS Leopoldville had vial of virus in safe to use against Lumumba.

http://documents.theblackvault.com/documents/jfk/NARA-Oct2017/2018/157-10004-10068.pdf

I WENT THRU THE THREAD AND DID NOT SEE MENTION OF THIS UNDATED REPORT FROM THE RELEASE....

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2018/docid-32423543.pdf

IT'S A VERY DETAILED CHRONOLOGY OF ZRRIFLE, QJWIN AND THE MAFIA'S PLOTS TO KILL CASTRO...

CREATION%20OF%20ZRRIFLE%20PER%20JFK-RFJ_

2 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

That isn't how it works these days.  A person gets a new name, with a complete back-story that is rehearsed and role-played until the officer knows it like the back of his/her hand.  Keeping track of multiple aliases for a field agent is borderline reckless and could get the officer killed.  Maybe in the early days of the CIA they used multiple aliases but they quickly learned how dangerous that practice was.  The person who recruited me for the CIA used the name Robert Bell.  The reason...my father's first name was Robert and my father was the CEO of Southwestern Bell.  I caught on immediately and told him that I thought it was clever.  All he did was smile at me.

Hi Rich - since you’re being forthcominG about your CIA history why not share your personal experience with finding out who killed JFK. 

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Thought I would try resurrecting this thread. After searching the new doc release for QJWIN I came up with two interesting ones out of the 5 listed. One of them ends with the writer, Arnold Silver, wondering if QJWIN spilled any beans to QJBANNER. Well, any conjecture about QJBANNER being Arnold Silver should probably be set aside. According to the Mary Ferrell site QJ most likely refers to Spain, but QJBANNER is still unidentified. 
This same doc refers to someone by name Barletta. Silver is asking whoever is receiving this doc what QJWIN knows about Barletta, who is being considered for a highly classified CIA op. I found one possibility for Barletta - Amadeo Barletta, who according to Cuban writer Enrique Cirules was part of a mafia family with Lansky in Havana. During the war Barletta was counsel for Mussolini and administrator of Mussolini’s family in America, while living in the Dominican Republic. The FBI thought he was a double agent and ordered his arrest. Barletta fled DR and lived out the war in Argentina. Afterwards he moved to Havana and led several large American corporations there under Batista including, according to Cirules, GM. Castro changed all that when he confiscated American holdings in Cuba. 

• 11 months later...
On 12/16/2021 at 6:28 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Thought I would try resurrecting this thread. After searching the new doc release for QJWIN I came up with two interesting ones out of the 5 listed. One of them ends with the writer, Arnold Silver, wondering if QJWIN spilled any beans to QJBANNER. Well, any conjecture about QJBANNER being Arnold Silver should probably be set aside. According to the Mary Ferrell site QJ most likely refers to Spain, but QJBANNER is still unidentified. 
This same doc refers to someone by name Barletta. Silver is asking whoever is receiving this doc what QJWIN knows about Barletta, who is being considered for a highly classified CIA op. I found one possibility for Barletta - Amadeo Barletta, who according to Cuban writer Enrique Cirules was part of a mafia family with Lansky in Havana. During the war Barletta was counsel for Mussolini and administrator of Mussolini’s family in America, while living in the Dominican Republic. The FBI thought he was a double agent and ordered his arrest. Barletta fled DR and lived out the war in Argentina. Afterwards he moved to Havana and led several large American corporations there under Batista including, according to Cirules, GM. Castro changed all that when he confiscated American holdings in Cuba. 

It’s a very interesting thread. 

"No, I do not. Knowing the system, and so forth, normally it would have something to do with Spain. It does not ring any bells with me. That is all I can give you, a sort of Pavlovian response. You flash QJ/WIN on the screen, and I am telling you now I do not know, but it probably has something to do with Spain."

-Theodore Shackley (Alleged Assassination Plots involving Foreign Leaders) 

Edited by Matthew Koch

44 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

It’s a very interesting thread. 

Agree. Something is still hidden from view. And as I pointed out previously the only place I’ve ever seen Mankel mentioned is in CIA docs. I think it’s an alias.

2 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

"No, I do not. Knowing the system, and so forth, normally it would have something to do with Spain. It does not ring any bells with me. That is all I can give you, a sort of Pavlovian response. You flash QJ/WIN on the screen, and I am telling you now I do not know, but it probably has something to do with Spain."

-Theodore Shackley (Alleged Assassination Plots involving Foreign Leaders) 

Yes - where Skorzeny and many others of his ilk set up camp.

1 minute ago, Paul Brancato said:

Yes - where Skorzeny and many others of his ilk set up camp.

I've got like 20 pages left on the Skorzeny Papers and it is very convincing that Skorzeny was QJ/WIN, it lines up really well. The book is not very compelling with regards to the assassination and IMO makes the same mistake that alot of authors make, in that they assume that what they found was the plot instead of being part of the plot.

I'll announce my bias which will be cringe for some people but ever since I got a copy of Nomenclature of an Assassination Cabal, a plot more like that is what I'm inclined to believe, something more complex. There is the famous analogy of the blind men and the elephant. I think of this case as more like the blind men and the Egyptian Sphinx. I think that all the groups; LBJ did it, CIA did it, Mafia did, Cubans did it, right wingers did it, military did it, etc are all basically right and wrong at the same time, because it's a really big compartmentalized plot that comes together in Dallas. I don't know if you are familiar with William F. Pepper's work on MLK but I think Memphis is a mini version of Dallas and that has alot of the same players. In that case he found that there was a plot, on top of a plot, on top of a plot. The Mafia hired a restaurant owner to hire a shooter and there were military snipers there to shoot the shot if the guy who was supposed to do it missed. I think that's how the over kill happened in Dealey because there was probably a QJ/WIN "Murder INC" like Staff D connected unit that operated as the hidden team that would fire if others didn't. I think they got someone from the Mafia, Cubans, Johnson camp to put up a shooter or patsy. That's very likely imo how the over kill happened, that there was a plot on top of a plot and at least two shooter groups that may not have been aware of each other fired. I think the plot got messed up because of the over kill from that and Johnson pulled out when things weren't working out.. but that the greater plot was supposed to connect back to Castro and trigger something like the Naval Guerrilla invasion the military was working on which would get Khrushchev to react in some way to where Nato could Nuke Russia. I think Oswald not dying at the theater and being in a place to blow the whole thing stopped WW3 and I don't think it was totally false that they needed to cover this thing up because it really could lead to 50K American dying in a hour if the international part came out. 

I don't know if you can follow this, but in my head I can see a map of Europe that the 3rd Reich controlled and I understand that they had spying networks into the USSR. When they lost the war those countries like France, Germany, Spain, Italy, etc were no longer controlled by the Axis but they still had the same assets that had formerly worked for the axis. That is why it was so important for Dulles to do Operation Sunrise and Paper clip because that is like a hidden 3rd network, that is in the USSR and Western Intelligence, it was kinda like a back door. That is what the "Deep State" or the New World Order basically is is a hidden Fascist 3rd network that mostly operates in Secret Societies and Intelligence. I have come to see this JFK thing as something brewing before and that JFK brought it to fruition. But I think there was a plan in the fascist deep state to kill the first President that wasn't playing ball and blame it on Russia to nuke them and basically do a Fascist takeover. Personally I think the sponsors of the assassination are very likely the Sovereign Order of Malta (Look up the membership) I tend to think the assassination order came down from the secret societies who's membership is literally in the suspects; CIA, Military, Mafia, FBI, etc. I believe that when JFK and Bobby did the secret back door deal with Khuschev and the Jupiter missiles that was the final straw and when JFK started the NSAMS on Vietnam they went into Final Judgement mode and the plot that had been brewing went into go mode.