The Education Forum

Usenet Posts of "The Real Deep Throat"

Ashton Gray

Incredible as this may read, it is great to see that there phizzog on these screens, with apologies to Carl Sandburg. Le Chapeau is another matter.

The hat is an innocent bystander. Leave the hat alone.

Always nice to see you wandering in these woods, too, JG.

Now, to the matters at hand. As we've discussed, these cretins who create the plans and handle the other cretins are indeed Master chess players with massive egos and are very sensitive to peer competition. One of their traits, perhaps the most notable, is always trying to one-up each other by pulling off two - or more - missions with the same operation. I know. Take my bio, please.

[CUE RIM SHOT AND CYMBAL CRASH]

If you're going to steal somebody's material, John, surely you can do better than Henny Youngman. :)

Yes, the Ivy League set does seem to like its larceny in layers. I think they must have been fans of 3D chess.

Hougan was very close, apparently, and I apologize for the simplistic nutshell here. He decided to examine the break-in (6/17/72) itself and alluded to things that his investigative expertise regarding the CIA had pushed him towards... . But in trying to nail down motive and the end game he ended up rationalizing while seemingly having nowhere else to go.

Yes, something was missing. AND THIS IS IT, DAMMIT.

Hougan's work is brilliant and a tireless source of inspiration. But, yes, something was missing. An interesting sidelight is that the information in this and the related threads does not conflict with Hougan in any terribly significant way, and owes him a debt of gratitude.

That's why I jumped right into your corner after the first few dispatches next to that photo only a mother could love.

She had much better hats.

Ashton

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Gillespie

AG: "Hougan's work is brilliant and a tireless source of inspiration. But, yes, something was missing. An interesting sidelight is that the information in this and the related threads does not conflict with Hougan in any terribly significant way, and owes him a debt of gratitude."

JG: I quite agree.

AG: "The hat is an innocent bystander. Leave the hat alone."

JG: Must be a fog hat, to ward off that 'burdensome fog', after all.

Quote from Roger Morris Forward in "Silent Coup...": "...a sentient public scarcely exists."

JG

Edited by John Gillespie

Guest John Gillespie
"That Richard Nixon knew the actual reason for the Bay of Pigs operation and why E. Howard Hunt and his CIA co-conspirators insured that it was the resounding flop that it was[.]"

Ashton,

You are quite correct to understand the Bay of Pigs affair as a "perfect failure." As such, it stands both as a template for subsequent, similar operations (up to and including the invasion of Iraq, whose happy collaterals, like those in Cuba, somehow unexpectedly failed to welcome the invaders as liberators), and as a Rosetta Stone of sorts for the deciphering of a wide variety of secret agendas and methods.

Charles

Charles,

Very insightful and well put. Thank you. Especially the "template for subsequent, similar operations..." I wish that more world citizens simply would think through these things with the use of a good, healthy skepticism. It's really not hard once you're on to them; the mindset being that they're not exactly looking out for our best interests.

On this score, here is Mr. Simkin from 11/06: "The right-wing cabal that organized the assassination of JFK did not get the overthrow of Castro. However, they did get something very important out of the deal. The continuance of the Cold War. This after all is what the Military Industrial Complex wanted out of the assassination. In fact, the existence of a communist government so close to the United States helped to fuel the paranoia that was the life-blood of American foreign policy."

Veritas Tu Liberabit,

Yours Truly,

John Gillespie

Edited by John Gillespie

John,

As I've previously noted, Castro as a cash-generating, power-petuating (for the killers of Kennedy) hemispheric bogeyman was, and is, far more valuable alive than dead.

Good to know that kindred spirits haunt these pages.

Your middle name isn't Birks, is it?

Charles

Guest John Gillespie
John,

As I've previously noted, Castro as a cash-generating, power-petuating (for the killers of Kennedy) hemispheric bogeyman was, and is, far more valuable alive than dead.

Good to know that kindred spirits haunt these pages.

Your middle name isn't Birks, is it?

Charles

Ha. Only the truly hip or truly elderly or thoroughly Gillespie know the meaning of that one. You, on the other hand, must be related to the former Red Sox reliever Dick Drago who yielded a game winning infield single to Cincinnati Shortstop Dave Concepcion in game 2 of the famous 1975 World Series, perhaps the greatest ever played. Bill Lee had them on the ropes that day and it slipped away, as it did in game 7. Go Sox.

Speaking of the greatest, that quote from Our Leader about Nixon and the Bay of Pigs may be his best since I've been wandering these woods, as Ashton would say.

But isn't it great to be able to have acquaintanceship, however cybernetic, with those who actually reveal truths about these great issues? Welcome aboard. Remember, it's all chess.

JG (middle name is Arkins; I met Diz once and said nothing as I showed him my drivers license. He heaved up and down while laughing after I opined that we weren't related. Had to be there...a heard melody is sweeter, after all.)

Edited by John Gillespie