The Education Forum

john gillespie

Guest John Gillespie

Guest John Gillespie

Former Special Agent, Military Intelligence (I've heard those jokes, folks), former broadcast/radio newsman on two separate stations in New York. Boston area Investigator for 15+ years and contributor to The Boston Globe Spotlight Team.

Special interests lay in the Watergate scandal, which to this point is found to be ever more fascinating and instructive toward the JFK assassination and other operations; also find urgent interest in spp.gov, NAFTA and the coming - if we in the U.S. don't pay heed or actually do something - NAU.

I find this site continually informative and engaging. The same goes for the members, some with whom I am fortunate to have developed

relationships within this context.

Pleased To Be Here,

John A. Gillespie

• 2 years later...
Former Special Agent, Military Intelligence (I've heard those jokes, folks), former broadcast/radio newsman on two separate stations in New York. Boston area Investigator for 15+ years and contributor to The Boston Globe Spotlight Team.

Special interests lay in the Watergate scandal, which to this point is found to be ever more fascinating and instructive toward the JFK assassination and other operations; also find urgent interest in spp.gov, NAFTA and the coming - if we in the U.S. don't pay heed or actually do something - NAU.

I find this site continually informative and engaging. The same goes for the members, some with whom I am fortunate to have developed

relationships within this context.

Pleased To Be Here,

John A. Gillespie

Glad that you are history.