The Education Forum

There Was No Bullet Wound in John F. Kennedy's Throat

Ashton Gray

Here, after a wonderful laugh, are a few actual facts:

1. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY was at Parkland Hospital, by his own admission, within as little as three minutes of the arrival of JFK at Parkland hospital.
  2. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY was already in the small Trauma Room 1 on Dr. Carrico's arrival in the room from across the hall, where Carrico had been tending to John Connally, as Dr. Carrico has testified: "Admiral Burkley, I believe was his name, the President's personal physician, was there as soon as he [JFK] got to the hospital."
  3. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY, while in Trauma Room 1, personally "checked the President's physical condition," "viewed the President" at the "head of the table," and "saw President Kennedy's wounds at Parkland Hospital."
  4. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY personally supplied John F. Kennedy's blood type, which happened very early on, before Nurse Henchliffe left Trauma Room 1 to go get the necessary blood, which she says was within about two minutes of JFK's actual arrival inside Trauma Room 1.
  5. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY then was in Trauma Room 1 with Nurse Diana Bowron, who is documented as having lied about the throat wound.
  6. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY was in Trauma Room 1 with Nurse Diana Bowron and Dr. Carrico when Kennedy's clothing was initially partially removed, including his tie, and the opening of his shirt by Dr. Carrico—at which time Carrico first observed the throat wound.
  7. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY was in Trauma Room 1 when the cutdowns were done to start administering fluids to JFK. Jaqueline Kennedy was still outside Trauma Room 1 on a folding metal chair. Some hospital personnel felt she even was being neglected and arranged for some water for her, and asked if she would like to remove her bloodstained gloves, which she would not do.
  8. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY was in Trauma Room 1, within arms' reach, when Malcom Perry came in and had the conversation with Dr. Carrico about the throat wound, then started the tracheotomy.
  9. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY was in Trauma Room 1 when steroids were administered to John F. Kennedy, and in fact ordered the administration of the steroids himself, and in fact supplied the steroids to be used: SolU Cortef (spelled in evidence as Sol U Cortef). The assertion that Carrico administered steroids on his own is yet another willful and malicious falsehood designed to deceive. The source in testimony of that falsehood is Malcolm Perry himself—entered into the record under the guiding questioning of John J. McCloy himself—and the motive for the lie was to cover up the presence and activities of George Gregory Burkley inside Trauma Room 1.
  10. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY personally went into the corridor and brought Jacqueline Kennedy into Trauma Room 1 only after the tracheotomy incision had been made—when he was damned good and ready for her to be there.
  11. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY had become John F. Kennedy's personal physician only about four months earlier, in July 1963.
  12. DIANA BOWRON had arrived from England at Parkland hospital on 4 August 1963—less than a month after Burkley had been announced as Kennedy's personal physician.
  13. MALCOLM PERRY had returned to Parkland Hospital, after a year away in San Francisco, on or around 1 September 1963—about a month after Bowron's arrival at Parkland.
  14. DIANA BOWRON lied about the throat wound.
  15. MALCOLM PERRY made the incision that destroyed any chance of competent forensic analysis of the throat wound.
  16. DR. ROBERT MCCLELLAND testified that Perry's incistion "obliterated it [the throat wound]."
  17. DR. JAMES JOSEPH HUMES, who performed the autopsy, had no idea when he did that there had been a throat wound. The next morning he called Perry, who said, "Oh, yeah, there was a wound right in the middle of the neck by the tie, and we used that for the tracheotomy." Humes said of what Perry had done to the wound, "Well, they obliterated, literally obliterated—" And: "There was a big gaping tracheotomy wound in the anterior neck [throat]. I learned later that there had been a gunshot [sic] wound in that location, but I didn't know it. That was 99 percent of my problem."
  18. MALCOLM PERRY is the first person who told the entire world, during the press conference at Parkland, the lie that JFK had been shot in the throat from the front, which is patently impossible by all laws of physics.
  19. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY reportedly went up, at some point, to the operating room where Connally was being worked on, and then told Secret Service agent Kellerman that Connally "still has the bullet in him." [bullet—not "fragment."]
  20. According to Connally himself, there was such a bullet—but it fell from his thigh to the floor when the medical personnel rolled him "off the stretcher and onto the examining table." That HAD to have been in the trauma room where he originally was seen by Carrico et al., not the operating room upstairs. According to Connally, a "nurse picked it [the bullet] up and slipped it into her pocket." No one has identified this nurse.
  21. MALCOLM PERRY claimed in Warren Commission testimony that "a bullet was not removed from Governor Connally's leg."
  22. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY oversaw every aspect of the autopsy, and allowed it to be completed with NO IDENTIFICATION OR EVEN MENTION OF ANY THROAT WOUND. Humes had to change his autopsy findings AFTER talking to Perry the following morning, and getting Perry to admit that there had been a hole in JFK's throat, exactly where Perry had sliced for the tracheostomy, which had OBLITERATED the throat wound for any forensic purposes, including autopsy.
Ashton Gray

Ashton, I agree with all of your 22 points, except for your suggestions that people were lying or deceptive.

I'm certainly not surprised that JFK's personal physician -- who always accompanied the Secret Service on JFK's trips, was close to JFK at this time.

I'm not surprised that JFK's personal physician would insist that JFK take his steroids -- which were regular for him, as JFK had Addison's Disease.

The suggestion that any Parkland Hospital staff member was lying (instead of simply mistaken) overlooks the main scenario, which was this:

(1) JFK entered Trauma Room #1 at 12:38 PM, and was not breathing.

(2) When a patient is not breathing, the number one priority is to restore breathing -- and anything else is considered a waste of valuable time.

(3) When not breathing, naturally the heart is not pumping. Related to restoring breathing is restoring a heartbeat.

(4) The Parkland Hospital doctors all worked as hard as possible to restore breathing and heartbeat -- with any means possible.

(5) At the same time, there were at least a dozen Parkland doctors and nurses in that small room, including JFK's doctor, and at one point the Secret Service and Jackie Kennedy. Jackie refused to leave and the Secret Service refused to leave her. It was a panic.

(6) JFK was declared dead at 1pm -- after only 22 minutes of multiple efforts to get fluids into him -- blood, saline, whatever -- a tracheotomy -- extra incisions to get the lungs moving -- external heart massage -- cardio machines -- and on and on -- like Keystone Kops.

Twenty-two minutes in a panic scenario, trying to get JFK breathing again -- is not a long time to make up plots and stories.

Then, the moment that JFK was declared dead, a priest was allowed in for the Last Rites, then the death certificate was signed, and then a fight ensued for the possession for JFK's body -- a fight which the Secret Service won.

The Parkland Hospital staff had less than a half-hour to coordinate 28 of their staff.

So the more likely scenario is that the Parkland Hospital staff simply drew their conclusions on the little bit that they saw -- and most of them saw very little, except their tubes, their machines, and obeying the orders of the senior doctors.

I see no conspiracy of any sort at Parkland Hospital.

The Cover-up conspiracies start after 3pm, when J. Edgar Hoover announced the Lone Nut theory, and ordered the FBI to begin manipulating all possible evidence toward that fabrication.

The actual JFK Killers would fight Hoover tooth and nail -- they would insist upon the Communist Nut theory for a long, long time.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The actual JFK Killers would fight Hoover tooth and nail -- they would insist upon the Communist Nut theory for a long, long time.

I don't buy it.

The guys who pushed the button on JFK insisted on the Lone Nut Theory. The tactical unit in Dealey were untouchables who didn't need to know anything about Oswald and had nothing to fear from Hoover.

The guys who whacked Oswald were likely in a compartmentalized operation to frame and kill the patsy -- they didn't need to know anything about JFK's actual killers except time and place of the operation.

Team Oswald screwed the pooch and put their CIA crew in the patsy chain when Oswald was captured alive,

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Paul Trejo wrote: The actual JFK Killers would fight Hoover tooth and nail -- they would insist upon the Communist Nut theory for a long, long time.

I don't buy it.

The guys who pushed the button on JFK insisted on the Lone Nut Theory. The tactical unit in Dealey were untouchables who didn't need to know anything about Oswald and had nothing to fear from Hoover.

The guys who whacked Oswald were likely in a compartmentalized operation to frame and kill the patsy -- they didn't need to know anything about JFK's actual killers except time and place of the operation.

Team Oswald screwed the pooch and put their CIA crew in the patsy chain when Oswald was captured alive,

That's not what the evidence shows, Cliff. The first theory out of Dallas (and New Orleans) was that LHO was a Communist.

And not only a Communist, but also an officer of the FPCC there in New Orleans.

And not only that, but that he had been to Mexico City to make deals with Communists. These stories fired off in all directions throughout the month of December.

Even David Morales of the CIA, and some of his non-CIA buddies who also confessed to a role in the JFK assassination (I speak here of John Martino and his pals) were still contacting Washington DC to sell the idea of a Communist LHO, with Fidel connections.

These were the JFK killers. They wanted the USA to invade Cuba -- first and foremost.

But J. Edgar Hoover opposed them with his ridiculous Lone-Nut theory. It's almost a miracle that the Lone-Nut theory lasted as long as it lasted. Of course, the HSCA knocked it flat in 1979, but there are millions of Americans today who remember nothing about the HSCA.

Today's journalists -- both on Fox News and on MSNBC -- still preach a Lone Nut LHO theory. It's like State Dogma.

Yet the HSCA found that LHO was never alone in his activities. When will people wake up? Hopefully by October 2017.

In any case -- J. Edgar Hoover's Lone-Nut theory ensured that the Communists would not be blamed for the JFK shooting. Yet Hoover was a strident Anticommunist. Hoover explains himself thoroughly in his Warren Commission testimony.

(One of the things that Hoover said in that testimony is that anybody who thinks President Eisenhower was a Communist "has something wrong with him." This was, IMHO, a jab at General Walker and the John Birch Society.)

The Walker-did-it theory will turn out to be the correct one. When the JFK Records Act is finally fulfilled in October, 2017, this should become crystal clear to the American public.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Let's establish the timing of the back shot.

From Secret Service SA Glenn Bennett's contemporaneous notes written on AFI on the flight back to DC.:

<quote on>

...The Presidents auto moved down a slight grade and the crowd was very sparse.

At this point I heard a noise that immediately reminded of a firecracker. Immediately

upon hearing the so called firecracker, looked at the Boss's car. At this exact time I

saw a shot that hit the Boss about 4 inches down from the right shoulder; a second

shot followed immediately and hit the right rear high of the Boss's head.

<quote off>

He provided more detail the next day in his official report.

http://www.jfk-online.com/bennett.html

<quote on>

About thirty minutes after leaving Love Field about 12:25 P.M., the Motorcade entered an intersection and then proceeded down a grade. At this point the well-wishers numbered but a few; the motorcade continued down this grade enroute to the Trade Mart. At this point I heard what sounded like a fire-cracker. I immediately looked from the right/crowd/physical area/and looked towards the President who was seated in the right rear seat of his limousine open convertible. At the moment I looked at the back of the President I heard another fire-cracker noise and saw the shot hit the President about four inches down from the right shoulder. A second shot followed immediately and hit the right rear high of the President's head.

<quote off>

According to Bennett, he was looking to the right when he heard the first report.

Bennett appears on the far right of the frame in Willis 5 (Z202) seated, turned to the right.

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaUpSEt_6Ec]

According to his statement he turned to look at "the Boss."

Altgens 6 (Z255) shows Bennett turning forward with blurred features.

<snip>

According to Bennet he saw "the Boss" get hit "about 4 inches down from the right shoulder."

The bullet holes in JFK's clothes are 4 inches below the bottoms of the collars.

According to Bennett's well-corroborated account JFK was shot after Z255 but noticeably before the head shot/s.

Z300 shows 2 guys who've just been shot in the back.

Connally reacts as one would expect -- head back, mouth open.

<snip>

JFK doesn't react to the shot at all, maintaining the same frozen posture with head down and hands in front of his throat.

Helps corroborate the Prosectors' Scenario: Kennedy was hit in the throat with a round which didn't show up in the autopsy -- and left him paralyzed.

Cliff, I agree with this timing -- and even with the bare possibility of some sort of paralysis shot. But I reject any suggestion that the Secret Service was somehow deceptive in its reporting.

In my reading, the breakdown in the Secret Service occurred before 11/22/1963, in the Trip Planning for the JFK trip to Dallas. That part of the Trip Planning was done by a branch of the Secret Service called the "Protective Research Section" or the PRS.

The PRS had this basic routine: for every city that POTUS would travel to, they would contact the local FBI in that city, and ask for a list of dangerous people, who had said or done threatening things about the POTUS or the White House.

The PRS contacted the Dallas FBI and asked them for a list of dangerous people in Dallas. The Dallas FBI replied, "None." Then the PRS contacted the Dallas FBI again, and asked, "Are you sure? None?" And the Dallas FBI replied, "We're sure; there are None."

The PRS pressed this even further. They asked about the WANTED FOR TREASON: JFK handbill, which first appeared in Dallas on October 1963, during the public humiliation of United Nations Ambassador Adlai Stevenson. The Dallas FBI reported, "We have no idea who published this."

Then the Secret Service just accepted what the Dallas FBI said, and continued forth to Plan the JFK Trip. Yet the facts were these:

(1) Dallas FBI Agent James Hosty knew that Robert Allen Surrey of Dallas was the publisher of not only the WANTED FOR TREASON: JFK handbill, but also of the Stormtrooper newspaper of the American Nazi Party. (This is according to Penn Jones, Jr.)

(2) Dallas FBI Agent James Hosty knew that LHO was working at the TSBD on the JFK parade route. (This is according to Ruth Paine.)

(3) Dallas FBI Agent James Hosty knew that General Walker had been the organizer on "US Day" (October 23, 1963) of the public humiliation of Adlai Stevenson on "UN Day" (October 24, 1963) right there at the Dallas Memorial Auditorium. (This is according to the Houston Herald)

The Secret Service PRS simply did their jobs as usual -- believing whatever the local FBI told them about dangerous persons in their city. And that is why the Secret Service were caught by surprise in Dallas, Texas on 11/22/1963.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Let's establish the timing of the back shot.

From Secret Service SA Glenn Bennett's contemporaneous notes written on AFI on the flight back to DC.:

<quote on>

...The Presidents auto moved down a slight grade and the crowd was very sparse.

At this point I heard a noise that immediately reminded of a firecracker. Immediately

upon hearing the so called firecracker, looked at the Boss's car. At this exact time I

saw a shot that hit the Boss about 4 inches down from the right shoulder; a second

shot followed immediately and hit the right rear high of the Boss's head.

<quote off>

He provided more detail the next day in his official report.

http://www.jfk-online.com/bennett.html

<quote on>

About thirty minutes after leaving Love Field about 12:25 P.M., the Motorcade entered an intersection and then proceeded down a grade. At this point the well-wishers numbered but a few; the motorcade continued down this grade enroute to the Trade Mart. At this point I heard what sounded like a fire-cracker. I immediately looked from the right/crowd/physical area/and looked towards the President who was seated in the right rear seat of his limousine open convertible. At the moment I looked at the back of the President I heard another fire-cracker noise and saw the shot hit the President about four inches down from the right shoulder. A second shot followed immediately and hit the right rear high of the President's head.

<quote off>

According to Bennett, he was looking to the right when he heard the first report.

Bennett appears on the far right of the frame in Willis 5 (Z202) seated, turned to the right.

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaUpSEt_6Ec]

According to his statement he turned to look at "the Boss."

Altgens 6 (Z255) shows Bennett turning forward with blurred features.

<snip>

According to Bennet he saw "the Boss" get hit "about 4 inches down from the right shoulder."

The bullet holes in JFK's clothes are 4 inches below the bottoms of the collars.

According to Bennett's well-corroborated account JFK was shot after Z255 but noticeably before the head shot/s.

Z300 shows 2 guys who've just been shot in the back.

Connally reacts as one would expect -- head back, mouth open.

<snip>

JFK doesn't react to the shot at all, maintaining the same frozen posture with head down and hands in front of his throat.

Helps corroborate the Prosectors' Scenario: Kennedy was hit in the throat with a round which didn't show up in the autopsy -- and left him paralyzed.

Cliff, I agree with this timing -- and even with the bare possibility of some sort of paralysis shot.

He clearly was acting as if paralyzed.

That you can deny this is amazing.

But I reject any suggestion that the Secret Service was somehow deceptive in its reporting.

What? Excuse me? I cited SS SA Glenn Bennett's well-corroborated statements.

I reject any suggestion my clear meaning meant otherwise.

This is what happens when you're hit in the back with a 95 mile an hour fastball: back arched, head snaps back, hands go to the back.

JFK's reaction was the opposite: chin down, fists in defensive posture in front of chin/throat.

You just proved that Kennedy was not hit by a baseball ball in his neck. Not exactly a scientific breakthrough. Cool illustration, but nothing to write home about.

Having said that, your video can be used to illustrate the fatal shot in the head.

Consider the 2 extremes:

( A ) A hanging towel. No resistance is found, almost like traversing air.

( B ) A sheet of metal. A lot of resistance is offered to the bullet.

We shoot both with a bullet and film it. Question: which of the 2 scenarios leaves more/stronger evidence about the direction of the projectile? Which is more adept to being simulated, producing incontrovertible results?

The following simulation (Type A) applies to:

• back of the neck (entry or exit)

• throat hole (entry or exit)

• forehead (entry)

As we can see, the visible effects are minimal. We would need microscopes, fibers or a much closer examination in order to determine direction.

Compare with the dramatic effect of a Type B impact:

[FF to minute 14 - See Contour Plot]

The red region is the bullet exit, but the most important (that too many people fail to realize) are the 2 dark blue endpoint regions. They are the key to the solution of the assassination. They are the reason the Zapruder film was hidden for 12 years: the violent back snap is the consequence of the forces in the blue region as they traveled ...

--> from cranium

--> to spine

--> to upper torso

--> to lower torso

in that temporal order.

-RFH

Edited by Ramon F. Herrera

This is my descriptive, Physics-based version of what happened:

http://www.dealey-plaza.org/~ramon/jfk/Frontal-Shot-1-Minimalist.mp4

http://www.dealey-plaza.org/~ramon/jfk/Frontal-Shot-2-With-Computational-Fluid-Dynamics.mp4

http://www.dealey-plaza.org/~ramon/jfk/Frontal-Shot-3-More-Realistic.mp4

Too many critics treat the "Hollywood type blast back" with derision because they naively consider that the bullet pushed JFK, which is not possible (unless his cranium was made of titanium). In reality he was pulled by the exiting bullet. More precisely, by the molecular bindings of the disk-like bone fragment (Harper?).

Since the bullet is pointy and the bone is brittle, there is very little opposition to entry.

Just as a reference, I call this The Herrera Explanation of the Parkland Effect.

-RFH

http://www.dealey-plaza.org/~ramon/jfk/Frontal-Shot-2-With-Computational-Fluid-Dynamics.mp4

Too many critics treat the "Hollywood type blast back" with derision because they naively consider that the bullet pushed JFK, which is not possible (unless his cranium was made of titanium). In reality he was pulled by the exiting bullet. More precisely, by the molecular bindings of the disk-like bone fragment (Harper?).

Since the bullet is pointy and the bone is brittle, there is very little opposition to entry.

Just as a reference, I call this The Herrera Explanation of the Parkland Effect.

-RFH

You obviously don't do a lot of hunting, Ramon.

If you shot one deer in the head with a full metal jacket bullet, and another deer in the head with a hollow point bullet, do you think there would be a visible difference in how the two deer reacted?

P.S.

Round nosed bullets enter skull bone just as easily as "pointy" bullets. "Pointy" bullets don't enter bone easier than round nosed bullets.

If you shot one deer in the head with a full metal jacket bullet, and another deer in the head with a hollow point bullet, do you think there would be a visible difference in how the two deer reacted?

Bob: Recall that we are talking about millimetric, microsecond level.

Are you referring to entry or exit? In any event, I would expect:

( a ) On entry: very little difference.

( b ) On exit/traversal: dramatic difference. JFK would have been left headless as the Australian demonstration corroborated.

-Ramon

Round nosed bullets enter skull bone just as easily as "pointy" bullets. "Pointy" bullets don't enter bone easier than round nosed bullets.

Not according to detailed Physics. It depends on how much accuracy you demand. For this case, I will only accept the most accurate computations available, repeated every time the cranium/brain models are improved or computers become more powerful. Recall that we are talking about extremely precise simulations executed in supercomputers during days or weeks. The bullet may advance 1 centimeter every day.

High-Quality-Bullet-Mesh.png

The variables are determined in each of the little "cubes" and the forces propagate. As an excellent example, see how Brazilian researchers can determine the caliber and brand of handgun, based on the shape of the hole.

If the Brazilians can do this, just imagine what we can achieve

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22466&hl=brazilians

But you are correct in this: in the end the body should be subjected to a violent back snap in all frontal shot simulations, regardless of pointy or round shape. Perhaps the body would be moved several millimeters further (and/or faster) by a bullet of certain roundness, but the Z film would not be able to discern the difference.

-Ramon

-RFH

I liked your videos, Ramon -- yet they seem to agree with most of the people here, IMHO -- namely, they imply that JFK was shot in the head from the front, and was pushed "back and to the left" by the force of this bullet.

It made no difference whether it was a full-metal-jacket bullet, or a frangible bullet -- the effect would be the same, as I interpret your Physics videos.

It seems to me that you have confirmed what Jim Garrison argued in 1968 -- almost 50 years ago. "Back and to the left" was his phrase, explaining the Zapruder film, and also explaining why the back of JFK's head was blown away.

So -- you agree with Jim Garrison (and so with Oliver Stone, and so with most of us here) on the basics.

So, I'm not really sure why Robert would criicize your work, since Robert also agrees with a frontal shot to the head, as I read him.

Now, the author of this thread, Ashton Gray, says that he might consider a theory for a shot from the back of the head -- but it seems that hes still working out his details.

I think that almost everybody here -- except for the LNers -- agree with the premise of a frontal head shot.

That is, Governor John Connally and Mrs. Connally were correct -- the Governor wasn't shot with the first bullet which did hit JFK. Therefore -- by sheer logic, and physics -- there had to be at least four shots, and therefore two shooters.

And therefore the many Dealey Plaza witnesses who thought that at least some shots came from the Grassy Knoll (including many who testified for the Warren Commission) are also confirmed by your videos -- as they were by Jim Garrison in 1968.

I would like to hear from anybody with the opposite theory, actually -- who here thinks that JFK was shot in the back of the head -- and upon what evidence (aside from Arlen Specter's relentless insistence)?

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Bob: Recall that we are talking about millimetric, microsecond level.

Are you referring to entry or exit? In any event, I would expect:

( a ) On entry: very little difference.

( b ) On exit/traversal: dramatic difference. JFK would have been left headless as the Australian demonstration corroborated.

-Ramon

Ramon

Let me be the first to tell you that you cannot learn everything from a book, and that you are full of it to the eyeballs.

I have NEVER seen a bullet, be it a FMJ (illegal for hunting), soft point or hollow point bullet leave an animal headless. This is the stuff cartoons and documentaries from Australia are made of, and anyone who believes it possible to remove a deer's (or a man's) head with a bullet is a complete and utter fool.

I would expect a fairly large exit wound from the hollow point but, that is not what I was after.

What other MAJOR difference would you see?

-RFH

Ramon

Have you ever shot a deer?

I would like to hear from anybody with the opposite theory, actually -- who here thinks that JFK was shot in the back of the head

I think it probable that he was shot in the head and the back, from the rear, from a different and superior location than the 6th floor "snipers nest.

I also believe that at least 1 shot came from the knoll area.

"5. Anybody who believes there was any kind of conspiracy involved in the murder, but believes that the conspirators HAD NOT arranged any kind of control at Parkland for the aftermath, is every bit as fall-down funny to me. In fact, having plants at Parkland was absolutely primary to any HOPE of success in pinning it all on Oswald, precisely BECAUSE of the inescapable requirement of being able to CONTROL the bullet/fragments issue and plant false "evidence." (This is another giant unmistakable fingerprint of CIA, and it isprecisely the modus operandi they used in Watergate.)"

It certainly could not have been any of the doctors at Parkland who were part of this plot.

Robert, sometimes posts here make me smile, and sometimes even make me chuckle, but few are able to make me guffaw—so congratulations on this one.

Here, after a wonderful laugh, are a few actual facts:

1. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY was at Parkland Hospital, by his own admission, within as little as three minutes of the arrival of JFK at Parkland hospital.
  2. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY was already in the small Trauma Room 1 on Dr. Carrico's arrival in the room from across the hall, where Carrico had been tending to John Connally, as Dr. Carrico has testified: "Admiral Burkley, I believe was his name, the President's personal physician, was there as soon as he [JFK] got to the hospital."
  3. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY, while in Trauma Room 1, personally "checked the President's physical condition," "viewed the President" at the "head of the table," and "saw President Kennedy's wounds at Parkland Hospital."
  4. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY personally supplied John F. Kennedy's blood type, which happened very early on, before Nurse Henchliffe left Trauma Room 1 to go get the necessary blood, which she says was within about two minutes of JFK's actual arrival inside Trauma Room 1.
  5. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY then was in Trauma Room 1 with Nurse Diana Bowron, who is documented as having lied about the throat wound.
  6. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY was in Trauma Room 1 with Nurse Diana Bowron and Dr. Carrico when Kennedy's clothing was initially partially removed, including his tie, and the opening of his shirt by Dr. Carrico—at which time Carrico first observed the throat wound.
  7. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY was in Trauma Room 1 when the cutdowns were done to start administering fluids to JFK. Jaqueline Kennedy was still outside Trauma Room 1 on a folding metal chair. Some hospital personnel felt she even was being neglected and arranged for some water for her, and asked if she would like to remove her bloodstained gloves, which she would not do.
  8. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY was in Trauma Room 1, within arms' reach, when Malcom Perry came in and had the conversation with Dr. Carrico about the throat wound, then started the tracheotomy.
  9. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY was in Trauma Room 1 when steroids were administered to John F. Kennedy, and in fact ordered the administration of the steroids himself, and in fact supplied the steroids to be used: SolU Cortef (spelled in evidence as Sol U Cortef). The assertion that Carrico administered steroids on his own is yet another willful and malicious falsehood designed to deceive. The source in testimony of that falsehood is Malcolm Perry himself—entered into the record under the guiding questioning of John J. McCloy himself—and the motive for the lie was to cover up the presence and activities of George Gregory Burkley inside Trauma Room 1.
  10. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY personally went into the corridor and brought Jacqueline Kennedy into Trauma Room 1 only after the tracheotomy incision had been made—when he was damned good and ready for her to be there.
  11. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY had become John F. Kennedy's personal physician only about four months earlier, in July 1963.
  12. DIANA BOWRON had arrived from England at Parkland hospital on 4 August 1963—less than a month after Burkley had been announced as Kennedy's personal physician.
  13. MALCOLM PERRY had returned to Parkland Hospital, after a year away in San Francisco, on or around 1 September 1963—about a month after Bowron's arrival at Parkland.
  14. DIANA BOWRON lied about the throat wound.
  15. MALCOLM PERRY made the incision that destroyed any chance of competent forensic analysis of the throat wound.
  16. DR. ROBERT MCCLELLAND testified that Perry's incistion "obliterated it [the throat wound]."
  17. DR. JAMES JOSEPH HUMES, who performed the autopsy, had no idea when he did that there had been a throat wound. The next morning he called Perry, who said, "Oh, yeah, there was a wound right in the middle of the neck by the tie, and we used that for the tracheotomy." Humes said of what Perry had done to the wound, "Well, they obliterated, literally obliterated—" And: "There was a big gaping tracheotomy wound in the anterior neck [throat]. I learned later that there had been a gunshot [sic] wound in that location, but I didn't know it. That was 99 percent of my problem."
  18. MALCOLM PERRY is the first person who told the entire world, during the press conference at Parkland, the lie that JFK had been shot in the throat from the front, which is patently impossible by all laws of physics.
  19. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY reportedly went up, at some point, to the operating room where Connally was being worked on, and then told Secret Service agent Kellerman that Connally "still has the bullet in him." [bullet—not "fragment."]
  20. According to Connally himself, there was such a bullet—but it fell from his thigh to the floor when the medical personnel rolled him "off the stretcher and onto the examining table." That HAD to have been in the trauma room where he originally was seen by Carrico et al., not the operating room upstairs. According to Connally, a "nurse picked it [the bullet] up and slipped it into her pocket." No one has identified this nurse.
  21. MALCOLM PERRY claimed in Warren Commission testimony that "a bullet was not removed from Governor Connally's leg."
  22. ADMIRAL GEORGE GREGORY BURKLEY oversaw every aspect of the autopsy, and allowed it to be completed with NO IDENTIFICATION OR EVEN MENTION OF ANY THROAT WOUND. Humes had to change his autopsy findings AFTER talking to Perry the following morning, and getting Perry to admit that there had been a hole in JFK's throat, exactly where Perry had sliced for the tracheostomy, which had OBLITERATED the throat wound for any forensic purposes, including autopsy.
Ashton Gray

So, let's see now, Ashton. Next, are you going to tell us Burkley administered poison to JFK in Trauma Room One, via a 1/4 inch diameter needle attached to a syringe; a needle large enough to drink a milkshake through? And then, just for good measure, and with several doctors and nurses watching, Burkley's partner in crime Dr. Malcolm Perry "obliterated" the throat wound in the process of performing a tracheotomy on JFK, just to cover Burkley's tracks?

That has got to be one of the stupidest theories I have ever heard.

Do you believe Perry was able to conceal the tear made in the right side of JFK's trachea when he made the tracheotomy incision in the trachea?

Let me explain to you why that would be a little more difficult, and why your theory falls apart at this point.

The tear in JFK's trachea was not, contrary to popular belief, through half the diameter of the trachea.

"Mr. SPECTER - Dr. Perry, you mentioned an injury to the trachea.

Will you describe that as precisely as you can, please?

Dr. PERRY - Yes. Once the transverse incision through the skin and subcutaneous tissues was made, it was necessary to separate the strap muscles covering the anterior muscles of the windpipe and thyroid. At that point the trachea was noted to be deviated slightly to the left and I found it necessary to sever the exterior strap muscles on the other side to reach the trachea.

I noticed a small ragged laceration of the trachea on the anterior lateral right side. I could see the endotracheal tube which had been placed by Dr. Carrico in the wound, but there was evidence of air and blood around the tube because I noted the cuff was just above the injury to the trachea."

Gee, Ashton, how did your razor sharp large bore 1/4 inch needle make a "small ragged laceration of the trachea"? And wouldn't a "small ragged laceration of the trachea on the anterior lateral right side" indicate that it was only the right front quarter of the trachea that was involved?

trac4.jpg

Above is a tracheostomy site made on a trachea, and ready for the insertion of a tracheostomy tube.

med_009_02_020939.pdf.gif

Tracheostomy tube in place, showing balloon inflated to secure tube in place and to maintain airtight seal.

Everyone knows the incision in JFK's throat was transverse (horizontal). What did the incision in the trachea look like, and was it able to "obliterate" the tear in the trachea?

The tear in the trachea involved the right front and right side of the trachea, and did not go straight across the trachea. Rather, the tracheal tear was a wound that descended, back to front, from the 2nd to the 3rd tracheal ring. In order for Perry to "obliterate" the tracheal wound with his tracheal incision, can you imagine the butchery required to hide the tracheal wound, aside from the fact he would have damn near severed the trachea in half in the process?

Edited by Robert Prudhomme