The Education Forum

Anterior Neck Wound

Tom, I'm trying to be unbiased here, and I've put away my presuppositions and assumptions for the most part. I can believe that the first shot was deflected by the live oak tree, and entered JFK's back base-first. I can believe that the second shot occurred at Z312/Z313, ad was a head shot...and that the third shot was also a head shot, at the Altgens position. I can buy that Connally's big hit came from the third shot. I can buy that all of the shots came from the 6th floor of the TSBD, and that they were likely from the Mannlicher-Carcano...and that Oswald was capable of making those shots.

BUT...in light of all this...WHY would the SBT even be necessary at all? Your theory explains all 3 shots, it explains JBC's wounds and JFK's wounds...so WHY was the farcical SBT, or the "disappearance" of the 3rd shot at the Altgens position, be necessary? Your theory wraps up LHO in a MUCH neater package than the WC did, and it makes me question WHY, knowing the facts, the WC chose to lie.

THAT's the only place, IMHO, your theory falls apart: if your theory is true--and the evidence, as you lay it out, makes it appear to be the absolute truth--why did the WC lie, when the apparent truth is that Oswald really WAS guilty?If you can convict a man [figuratively speaking, since LHO was dead] with the truth, why was the "Big Lie" even necessary? Specter and Company had the means, and the opportunity...but what was their motive to stray from the truth, when the bottom-line is the same, that Ozzie Rabbit is guilty as sin?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark, I suppose I should not be answering for Tom, but a rather simple answer suggests itself.

Specter and crew did not understand and grasp the "scenario" as suggested by Tom. This is not unusual because I do not believe anyone else did either.

So to Specter, absent a single bullet hitting both Kennedy and Connally, there had to be two shooters and thus a conspiracy. Thus the SBT was needed to disprove a conspiracy.

So the real simple answer is that Specter did not consider the scenario laid out by Tom. Perhaps--just perhaps--if he had there would never have been a SBT.

Tom, I'm trying to be unbiased here, and I've put away my presuppositions and assumptions for the most part. I can believe that the first shot was deflected by the live oak tree, and entered JFK's back base-first. I can believe that the second shot occurred at Z312/Z313, ad was a head shot...and that the third shot was also a head shot, at the Altgens position. I can buy that Connally's big hit came from the third shot. I can buy that all of the shots came from the 6th floor of the TSBD, and that they were likely from the Mannlicher-Carcano...and that Oswald was capable of making those shots.

BUT...in light of all this...WHY would the SBT even be necessary at all? Your theory explains all 3 shots, it explains JBC's wounds and JFK's wounds...so WHY was the farcical SBT, or the "disappearance" of the 3rd shot at the Altgens position, be necessary? Your theory wraps up LHO in a MUCH neater package than the WC did, and it makes me question WHY, knowing the facts, the WC chose to lie.

THAT's the only place, IMHO, your theory falls apart: if your theory is true--and the evidence, as you lay it out, makes it appear to be the absolute truth--why did the WC lie, when the apparent truth is that Oswald really WAS guilty?If you can convict a man [figuratively speaking, since LHO was dead] with the truth, why was the "Big Lie" even necessary? Specter and Company had the means, and the opportunity...but what was their motive to stray from the truth, when the bottom-line is the same, that Ozzie Rabbit is guilty as sin?

1. Cooperation of the US Secret Service in the "Big Lie" was due merely to the fact that the SS (shall we say) allowed/virtually failed to even respond, while a shooter with a bolt action rifle got off three hits on the President of the United States.

Had the facts been revealed, then the US Secret Service would have (justifiable or not), borne the primary guilt of having stood around looking, for almost six seconds, while JFK who had only a minor injury from the first shot/aka CE399, then got the top of his head blown off from the Z313/aka second shot impact.

And rest assured, Specter insured that he also had that "in the record" as well.

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/perry_m1.htm

Mr. SPECTER - In your opinion, would the President have survived the injury which he sustained to the neck which you have described?

Dr. PERRY - Barring the advent of complications this wound was tolerable, and I think he would have survived it.

So, accept and believe it or not, this is why the US Secret Service (Head of the Presidential Protection Detail) upwards as well as down the chain, could be coerced into keeping quiet.

And thusly, with the input of Specter & Company, we have much of the critical testimony of SS Agents having been completely denied to the Warren Commission.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However! This was only one of the "Means" to achieve the actual goal for which the WC lie was perpetuated.

"Our Boy" who most certainly had a designated political career, certainly needed his image protected as well!

(So, with that, I would suppose that one could state that the "Riddler" has struck again!)

To even imply that JFK entered Parkland Hospital without an anterior neck wound, when virtually every medical person who entered the Trauma room observed this injury... .

Your fundamental assertion is false on its face, as I've documented dispositively in the thread There Was No Bullet Wound in John F. Kennedy's Throat. Six, and only six, medical personnel who testified claimed to have seen the neck wound before Malcolm Perry electively chose the center of the wound to slice through for a tracheostomy, and the six could not agree on what type of wound it was or on its dimensions, documented in the linked thread above with their own testimony.

Isn't it true that gaining officer and instructor status in the Special Forces, as you attained, required considerable training in brainwashing and coercive persuasion techniques, including but not limited to familiarity with works referenced in the CIA manual "KUBARK Counterintelligence Interrogation," et seq.?

That's not "personal": that goes to social engineering, and I think it's a very, very relevant disclosure that should be made, pertinent to exactly what these forums are addressing, and especially pertinent to what you are attempting to do to this thread by disseminating patently and provably false information.

Ashton Gray

Nice try, Ashton.

But you're addressing a guy who says this fine mess was engineered to protect the SS and JBC.

I'm reminded of the scene in The Producers (the movie, that is) when the boys first encounter Franz Liebkind, author of "Springtime for Hitler."

BLOOM

(quietly to Bialystock)

He's wearing a German helmet.

BIALYSTOCK

(in a fierce whisper)

Shhh. Don't say anything to offend him.

Charles

Edited by Charles Drago

To even imply that JFK entered Parkland Hospital without an anterior neck wound, when virtually every medical person who entered the Trauma room observed this injury... .

Your fundamental assertion is false on its face, as I've documented dispositively in the thread There Was No Bullet Wound in John F. Kennedy's Throat. Six, and only six, medical personnel who testified claimed to have seen the neck wound before Malcolm Perry electively chose the center of the wound to slice through for a tracheostomy, and the six could not agree on what type of wound it was or on its dimensions, documented in the linked thread above with their own testimony.

Isn't it true that gaining officer and instructor status in the Special Forces, as you attained, required considerable training in brainwashing and coercive persuasion techniques, including but not limited to familiarity with works referenced in the CIA manual "KUBARK Counterintelligence Interrogation," et seq.?

That's not "personal": that goes to social engineering, and I think it's a very, very relevant disclosure that should be made, pertinent to exactly what these forums are addressing, and especially pertinent to what you are attempting to do to this thread by disseminating patently and provably false information.

Ashton Gray

Was that the same quality of documentation in which you also stated that Admiral Burke WAS NOT on the bus?

Excuse me if I tend to ignore anything which you post, and I would be more than pleased if you would reciprocate.

If you wish to continue to demonstrate the problems of your "genetic engineering", be my guest!

I have no doubt that those such as Charles, truley get off on your "cutsey" topics and headings.

You are the one who "missed the bus", not Admiral Burke!

Nice try, Ashton.

But you're addressing a guy who says this fine mess was engineered to protect the SS and JBC.

I'm reminded of the scene in The Producers (the movie, that is) when the boys first encounter Franz Liebkind, author of "Springtime for Hitler."

BLOOM

(quietly to Bialystock)

He's wearing a German helmet.

BIALYSTOCK

(in a fierce whisper)

Shhh. Don't say anything to offend him.

Charles

Keep trying there Charles, sooner or later you may, through either absorbtion or adsorbtion, or mere association, learn something.

"1. Cooperation of the US Secret Service in the "Big Lie" was due merely to the fact that the SS (shall we say) allowed/virtually failed to even respond, while a shooter with a bolt action rifle got off three hits on the President of the United States.

Had the facts been revealed, then the US Secret Service would have (justifiable or not), borne the primary guilt of having stood around looking, for almost six seconds, while JFK who had only a minor injury from the first shot/aka CE399, then got the top of his head blown off from the Z313/aka second shot impact.

So, accept and believe it or not, this is why the US Secret Service (Head of the Presidential Protection Detail) upwards as well as down the chain, could be coerced into keeping quiet."

Could you perhaps show where anything states "to protect the SS"?

Now Charles, in event that compound sentences are too difficult for you, I will make a special effort (in your case) to put the wordings in a vernacular such as "See Spot Run", in order that perhaps you can at least avoid continued confusion.

Which, based on your past demonstrated history, remains highly unlikely!

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

Excuse me if I tend to ignore anything posted by anyone who references an "Admiral Burke" in this discussion.

Typical intellectual rigor from a member of the Specious Farces, I guess.

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/issues_and_ev...perry_text.html

Actually!

It would appear that you ignore anything which has to do with the forensic; ballistic; pathological; and physical facts.

Of course, a wise person tends to stick within their limits!

So glad to see Ashton and Charlie here, it was looking like an entire lone nut thread.

Dawn

In event you did not notice, I was not overwhelmed by ignorance when the odds were two to one.

Your entry into the ring, with the three to one odds, is no less overwhelming.

If and when you actually conduct some research and have something of worthwhile note, please get back to all of us.

After all, inquiring minds would certainly like to know exactly what it is that you have done in attempt to resolve the issues.

Other than continue to display a complete ignorance of the facts of the assassination.

You, as well as a few others, have not even mangaged to "baffle us with your BS", not to mention dazzle us with your diligence.